PDA

View Full Version : Stop replying the threads started by pierce0415

wateva
May 27th, 2006, 04:49 PM
he's setting so many threads to get vcash and trying to make it as controversial as possible. the more amount of replies he gets, the more vcash he earns. so stop falling into his trap!

RenaSlam.
May 27th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Agreed! Fight him!

new-york
May 27th, 2006, 04:50 PM
héhé.

Pureracket
May 27th, 2006, 04:51 PM
When's somebody going to start a thread for borisy, then?

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 04:54 PM
When's somebody going to start a thread for borisy, then?
:bowdown: I honestly feel that they are the same poeple! Both of em like Pierce! She's their favorite player! That is just one of the MANY similarties! :o

Craigy
May 27th, 2006, 04:55 PM
The board is full of trolls. There isn't much we can do. If you are all so annoyed then go to the admins :shrug:

CrossCourt~Rally
May 27th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Aslong as COOCOO is alive he will keep responding to "the trolls" ...HE LIVES FOR THEM! :haha: HE FEEDS THEM @!! :toothy: :lick: :drool: :haha:

chuCKnorris
May 27th, 2006, 04:58 PM
done.

Il Primo!
May 27th, 2006, 05:02 PM
waow,an official boycott!i hope for him he really deserves it

gmak
May 27th, 2006, 05:02 PM
done! ;)
both are retards anyway...

at least we don't have Calimero in here anymore :lol: :rolleyes:

iPatty
May 27th, 2006, 05:03 PM
:lol: He's gunna spaz when he sees this thread.

Craigy
May 27th, 2006, 05:04 PM
done! ;)
both are retards anyway...

at least we don't have Calimero in here anymore :lol: :rolleyes:
Oh I know :lol:

Mateo Mathieu
May 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
CooCooCachoo loves pierce0415! :hearts:

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:08 PM
he's setting so many threads to get vcash and trying to make it as controversial as possible. the more amount of replies he gets, the more vcash he earns. so stop falling into his trap!

hehe aren't you the one begging for vcash in your video thread?

i never use vcash and i don't know what it's for. if you want i can give you my vcash.

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Why?

Mother_Marjorie
May 27th, 2006, 05:12 PM

i never use vcash and i don't know what it's for. if you want i can give you my vcash.

Hey, Borisy, I'd like at least $400 to be able to change my avatar.

Regards,

Marjorie

Johno_uk
May 27th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Oh i see...opps!

Still the :retard: s on this board do at least give me something to laugh at!

Where to all the trolls on this board come from anyway, and why to they have the combined intelligence reflect that of the creature by which they are described??

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Hey, Borisy, I'd like at least $400 to be able to change my avatar.

Regards,

Marjorie

How do I transfer?

wateva
May 27th, 2006, 05:14 PM

i won't stoop to such low levels by starting controversies. his latest desperate attempt to earn vcash? bumping a 4 month old thread to get more replies...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:15 PM
more parts to come. (ps. i'm in desperate need of vcash. :o so pls reply as much as u can or simply donate vcash to me. ;) :p)

:shrug:

Mother_Marjorie
May 27th, 2006, 05:17 PM
How do I transfer?

Just click on my username in one of my posted articles and the dropdown menu will say "donate vcash to marjenall20". Click on that and it will prompt you to put the amount you would like to donate.

Hugs,

Marjorie

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Just click on my username in one of my posted articles and the dropdown menu will say "donate vcash to marjenall20". Click on that and it will prompt you to put the amount you would like to donate.

Hugs,

Marjorie

Done

lukehingis
May 27th, 2006, 05:19 PM
at least in terms of video threads the one starting the thread is spending alot of time and effort to put up the videos for everyone's enjoyment, getting some vcash is the minimum thanks they can get...

Veritas
May 27th, 2006, 05:20 PM
The board is full of trolls. There isn't much we can do. If you are all so annoyed then go to the admins :shrug:

Calimero's a heartless and cold-blooded fanatic, but at least he wasn't an idiot.

wateva
May 27th, 2006, 05:22 PM
:shrug:
i wun deny i said that. and at that time of time, i needed vcash to change my avatar. i dun need it now. at least i'm asking for something in return after providing some matches. not like pierce374289 who's just inviting controversy to gain vcash.:rolleyes:

Mother_Marjorie
May 27th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Done

Thanks! :crazy: :hug:

Elenarulez
I think he is kind of funny ...

borisy
at least in terms of video threads the one starting the thread is spending alot of time and effort to put up the videos for everyone's enjoyment, getting some vcash is the minimum thanks they can get...

Most of his threads are useless but he also finds articles from places you could never find.

ClaudiaZ-S
May 27th, 2006, 05:24 PM
a lot of wtaworld threads are :tape: :lol:

Kathrin
May 27th, 2006, 05:26 PM
:bowdown: I honestly feel that they are the same poeple! Both of em like Pierce! She's their favorite player! That is just one of the MANY similarties! :o

But please don't think all of us Mary fans are liked that!
In fact we are very nice and friendly people :kiss: !

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:27 PM
i wun deny i said that. and at that time of time, i needed vcash to change my avatar. i dun need it now. at least i'm asking for something in return after providing some matches. not like pierce374289 who's just inviting controversy to gain vcash.:rolleyes:

I thought people shared videos because they wanted to be nice and helpful to people... Now I understood the real reason and I feel disappointed. :rolleyes:

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:28 PM

He's my alterego ;)

Eldoth Kron
May 27th, 2006, 05:29 PM
:kiss: :smooch:

The Daviator
May 27th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks! :crazy: :hug:

You are one crafty lady! :lol:

Slumpsova
May 27th, 2006, 05:31 PM
i didn't know this trick :eek:

iPatty
May 27th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I wonder if he thinks there's logic in his posts. :lol:

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Not tennis related! :shrug:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 05:36 PM
But please don't think all of us Mary fans are liked that!
In fact we are very nice and friendly people :kiss: !
Trust me, I know that!! I aslo like Mary! Wouldn't call myself a HUGE fan like yourself! But I am always rooting for her! I love her game! She just gets on my nerves when she's playing Venus or Sernea :fiery: :lol: :hug:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 05:38 PM

:rolleyes: Umm.. This is a resonse I would expect fro PIERCE0415, not YOU! This only strengthens my belief that you are pierce0415 :kiss:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 05:39 PM
He's my alterego ;)
No, he's you! :tape: :lol: Anyways, your avatar! :spit: :lol: Good one! :yeah:

wateva
May 27th, 2006, 05:42 PM
I thought people shared videos because they wanted to be nice and helpful to people... Now I understood the real reason and I feel disappointed. :rolleyes:
i'm sorry but i've been uploading matches long before there were these dumb pro shop thingy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kathrin
May 27th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Trust me, I know that!! I aslo like Mary! Wouldn't call myself a HUGE fan like yourself! But I am always rooting for her! I love her game! She just gets on my nerves when she's playing Venus or Sernea :fiery: :lol: :hug:

She gets on your nerves because she is a real danger, right :hehehe: !
So anyway good to hear we can be friends :smooch: !

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 06:02 PM
i'm sorry but i've been uploading matches long before there were these dumb pro shop thingy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stop replying to the threads started by wateva, he's posting them to start controversy and earn vcash to buy stuff from "pro shop thingy" :tape:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 06:13 PM
She gets on your nerves because she is a real danger, right :hehehe: !
So anyway good to hear we can be friends :smooch: !
Yes! She is very dangerous! I got to watch her play Venus live at Wimbledon! Mary is such a sweetheart! :hearts: And those women are :eek: When they play at their best, I don't think there is any other match that could top it :drool:

Yes, we're freidns! :hug: :smooch: I am a very nice person despite the rumors :tape: :lol:

New
May 27th, 2006, 06:55 PM

Why can't he really share videos out of his own good will?:confused:

The v cash thing just adds as a bonus i guess...

Knizzle
May 27th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Hugs,

Marjorie

vcash whores...*SMH*

janko
May 27th, 2006, 09:29 PM
why such a boycott :confused:
if you don t want to give him vcash, don t reply...

I think I wasn t yet a memeber when Calimero was, was he such a twat?

janko
May 27th, 2006, 09:30 PM
any stories about past stupid members?

azmad_88
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:57 AM
ok! i wont :)

Summer Snow
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:59 AM
:rolleyes: Leave it to Azmad! :lol:

azmad_88
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:00 AM
yes Summer * being ban 3 times by wtaworld * Snow...how are u

Summer Snow
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:01 AM
I am good Azmad :wavey: How are you? :)

azmad_88
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:02 AM
Im Fine. Im Happy Venus is in the fourth round! im hoping she will get to the final

Summer Snow
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:04 AM
YAY!! I got the avatar!! :o Hopefully Carioke doesn't find out about this :help:

azmad_88
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:06 AM
Whats up with ur flag? Just now it was Cameroon

Munich
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:07 AM
pierce whatever his code number is is the pain in the ass. Let's get rid of that troll :)

Summer Snow
I switched it to math my avatar :o

Summer Snow
Well I g2 run! :wavey: Bye! :D

azmad_88
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:08 AM
pierce whatever his code number is is the pain in the ass. Let's get rid of that troll :)
nice one

Mightymirza
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:27 AM
yeah a lot of his threads are interesting as a MOF...Like will peer send lena packing?? People like to taqlk abt it and hes the first one to start the thread most of the times.. I dont care abt vcash...He can be trollish at times but he starts interesting threads many times is a fact and plus me thinks hes funny too..So is borisy kinda..There u go one more similarity between them :lol:

wukenaihe
Jun 3rd, 2006, 06:28 AM
This thread is so controversial, isn't it? :bolt:

Mana
Jun 3rd, 2006, 07:01 AM
Can someone just ban that :retard: already!? Or lets all just badrep him.

Shuji Shuriken
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:01 PM
I find pierce0415 kinda funny :). Borisy on the other hand...*sigh*....

Vacant
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
I like some of his threads. What does it really matter anyway? Just ignore him, no need to start a thread like this, which is a bit OTT and could be perceived as a form of 'online bullying.' Contact the Mods if you find him that annoying, but he isnt doing anything wrong by wanting some vcash or starting threads you happen to disagree with.

Also, I find borisy hilarious. Adds some humour to GM.

stenen
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:34 PM

I agree that he sets up many unnecessary threads. If vcash is the reason then it's a bit :rolleyes: . But he's not the only one who starts a bunch of threads for this particular reason. If it's so important to them and make them feel good about themselves then let them have this little thing in their lives, it's not taking anything away from you, is it?
Are you people really that small and envious because of some vcash? C'mon! Wasn't this vcash thing suppose to be something fun and not to be taken too seriously? :rolleyes: :lol: