PDA

View Full Version : 40% of wtaworld can write more interesting stuff than Austin, Shriver, Evert combined

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 03:42 PM
At least Bodo has entertainment value.

These women are boring and they just repeat the same stuff again and again.

Yeah the reason why Amelie doesn't do well in Paris is more mental and yeah we'll see how well Nadia will cope with being one of the favourites :yawn:

Sam L
May 27th, 2006, 03:44 PM

Yeah the reason why Amelie doesn't do well in Paris is more mental and yeah we'll see how well Nadia will cope with being one of the favourites :yawn:
:clap2: You're one of the 40% borisy.

Sagittarius
May 27th, 2006, 03:45 PM
ROTFL so true. And I just HATE how they go with anyone who's just hot at the moment.

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 03:45 PM
:bowdown:

Maryamator
May 27th, 2006, 03:54 PM
true! i know im one of the 40% :p

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 27th, 2006, 05:41 PM
:clap2: You're one of the 40% borisy.

:haha: :haha: That's rich

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 05:52 PM
:haha: :haha: That's rich
It's because boirsy said something slightly complimentary about Amelie :help: :o

WhatTheDeuce
May 27th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Tracy Austin is a real bore to read I must admit, even though I think her commentary is okay. Pam... she can write some good stuff, bet generally it's pretty boring. Same with Chrissy.

UDACHi
May 27th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I love the 9 billion articles about the field being wide open. :p

TF Chipmunk
May 27th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Ahh....no.

tommyk75
May 27th, 2006, 11:05 PM
I don't think much of Bodo, either. He just spouts wacked-out theories left and right without anything but conjecture to back himself up. He never seems to actually interview anyone; he just comes up with conspiracy theories one after the other. The guys from tennisreporter.net and tennis-x.com both come up with new info, which Bodo never seems to do (and Wertheim only rarely).

SAEKeithSerena
May 27th, 2006, 11:31 PM
personally, i think shriver hits it on the spot. love the bitch:)

Timariot
May 28th, 2006, 12:48 AM
40%? I don't think I amount that much of the traffic...

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 12:48 AM

you forgot Carillo, who is so stupid that she is not even able to write anything at all.

Volcana
May 28th, 2006, 12:53 AM
40% of wtaworld can write more interesting stuff than Austin, Shriver, Evert combined Bluntly, no. 10%, maybe. 40%, no way.

anlavalle
May 28th, 2006, 12:56 AM
I love the 9 billion articles about the field being wide open. :p

:haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls:

MrSerenaWilliams
May 28th, 2006, 01:26 AM
aww thanks! :)

Pheobo
May 28th, 2006, 01:39 AM
t think i wuld be a gr8 riter 4 a tennis mag!!!11

borisy
May 28th, 2006, 02:18 AM
mrserenawilliams can be a good one ;)

SelesFan70
May 28th, 2006, 02:42 AM
No one can compare to Miss Tracy Austin, bitches! :(

Corswandt
May 28th, 2006, 02:45 AM
40% of wtaworld can write more interesting stuff than Austin, Shriver, Evert combined

borisy's blatant, shameless attempt to make him/herself more popular (or better, less loathed) by complimenting WTAW wholesale. Everyone, even those people who only do the traditional WTAW post of "player nickname+appropriate smilie", consider themselves to be among those "insightful" 40%.

Getting tired of all those badreps, are you borisy?

Jakeev
May 28th, 2006, 04:20 AM

But not even 1% percent of us can say we have lived the tennis life to even write more interesting stuff than those you mentioned so what was the real purpose of your post?

As for Peter Dodo, if you think his warbling is entertainment I'd say stick to Barney and Sesame Street..........

WhatTheDeuce
May 28th, 2006, 04:23 AM
As for Peter Dodo, if you think his warbling is entertainment I'd say stick to Barney and Sesame Street..........
LOL.

Reuchlin
May 28th, 2006, 04:26 AM
I say keep them, but give them better Ghost writers.

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 08:50 AM
yeah, your 40% figure is wrong, borisy. Eighty percent of the people on this board are complete fucking airheads.

LucasArg
May 28th, 2006, 08:52 AM
yeah, your 40% figure is wrong, borisy. Eighty percent of the people on this board are complete fucking airheads.

Look who's talking about airheads:o :tape: :lol:

Asif_Nawaz
May 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM

Including You

I can write articles and sometimes previews in FWTT but not that great.

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Including You

I can write articles and sometimes previews in FWTT but not that great.

YOU are sure as hell included in that 80 percent, hoss, in case you were wondering.

Jakeev
May 28th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Look who's talking about airheads:o :tape: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 09:18 AM
:lol: :lol:

i think it was GoDominique who coined the phrase "dumb as dog feces" for you, wasn't it, wise guy? :lol:

Jakeev
May 28th, 2006, 09:23 AM
i think it was GoDominique who coined the phrase "dumb as dog feces" for you, wasn't it, wise guy? :lol:

Guess it would take one to know one huh bogus? But considering how you have your head planted deep inside Peter Dodo's arse all the time...guess I really can't call you an 'airhead':lol:

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Guess it would take one to know one huh bogus? But considering how you have your head planted deep inside Peter Dodo's arse all the time...guess I really can't call you an 'airhead':lol:

well, it's understandable that somebody with an IQ of 7 wouldn't be able to appreciate the contribution to the tennis world that Bodo is making with his insightful and entertaining writing. :lol:

Jakeev
May 28th, 2006, 09:30 AM
well, it's understandable that somebody with an IQ of 7 wouldn't be able to appreciate the contribution to the tennis world that Bodo is making with his insightful and entertaining writing. :lol:

And considering you have the IQ of 3 it's understandable why you follow Dodo and his convoluted ramblings about nothing that is important about women's tennis.:kiss: