PDA

View Full Version : According to Belgian press Kim lightly injured

babolat-blast
May 27th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Yep, it was just on the news here in Belgium. During practice this morning Kim felt the same backpain she suffered from in Australia, but not that worse. She is going to see a doctor and hopes to be ok for her first match. At least, that's what the Belgian media tell. Kim didn't make an official statement on this, probably because she doesn't like to be focused on it.

Shoulderpova
May 27th, 2006, 12:29 PM
she is injured before every GS :yawn:

Emiel Goelen
May 27th, 2006, 12:30 PM

Indeed :lol: :tape:

iPatty
May 27th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Is this gunna be her excuse again this year?

TheBoiledEgg
May 27th, 2006, 12:37 PM

true :tape: :tape:

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 12:39 PM
i'm sorry, but you should have known better than to start this thread, dont you know this place is full of haters?

they arent going to offer sympathy or whatever. look at the responses

gary
May 27th, 2006, 12:40 PM
:tape: :yawn:
ok she's injured,so she will reach the semi-finals at least :o :help:

Brαm
Yeah! Remember those injuries she had at Wimbledon and US Open last year!! :eek:

Oh wait... :scratch:

E. Blackadder
Maybe she is in pain, but she doesn't have to spread it all out.... Every player is troubled by little injuries.....

I really don't like Kim's attitude of late :sad:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
May 27th, 2006, 12:41 PM
here we go......................

fifiricci
:help:

ctan88
Hope Kim is okay ...

azmad_88
May 27th, 2006, 12:43 PM
take care and get well soon kim

Bart
May 27th, 2006, 12:44 PM

:lol:

Brαm
May 27th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Maybe she is in pain, but she doesn't have to spread it all out.... Every player is troubled by little injuries.....

I really don't like Kim's attitude of late :sad:
Spreading it all out? I'm sorry but it's the VTM News team who put a microphone under Kim's chair while she was talking to a RG official and asking if she could be treated for back aches :tape: She didn't even wish to talk to the VTM reporter!

Hots4Safin
May 27th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I like Kim but this getting SO OLD. :o

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 12:47 PM
I like Kim but this getting SO OLD. :o

like what? 2 GSs in a row she's been injured. too bad she got injured during training huh? you guys would love to literally see her fall apart before ever believing she's injured:rolleyes:

Sunny_Boy
Why would she purposely injure herself a few days before a grand slam started?
But i guess the Kim haters will answer me soon

Nickk
lmao

mike/topgun
a little backpain?
well she's gonna be okay
hopefully, it's the same old story that repeats before every big event she enters as one of the favorites

babolat-blast
May 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Bram: I saw it on the "één-nieuws", so VTM also said it in their news?

Yeah, the media are telling this, but Kim didn't want to talk about it, so I guess, she doesn't want to be focused on the injury...

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
a little backpain?
well she's gonna be okay
hopefully, it's the same old story that repeats before every big event she enters as one of the favorites

she entered USO as huge favourite. did she proclaim she was injured? :rolleyes:
fave for RG? no way. everyone's putting JHH, nadia, amelie, sveta, martina ahead of her. that'd make her like, 6th favourite

<Sven>
May 27th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Don't you think some of you are exagerating a bit?
It's probably a minor injury, nothing that will prevent her to participate
it's very likely that it won't even influence her chances
I just wanted to say this before everybody starts saying she's faking it again.
And as you heard, she didn't go the press to tell it, which she probably would do if it was seriously concerning her.

lienie18
May 27th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I think it's getting SO old that people try to find something negative about Kim. Like in AO, she repeated several times she wasnt injured anymore and still people were acting like 'she's injured all the time, she's a faker' blabla. Now this, a reporter sees that Kim asks treatment and it all starts again. Pathetic. Get your facts right people. If she wasnt injured in AO, she had a big chance to win it. So why the hell would she fake anything. It's rather sad for her to have these problems after a great 2005.

Dementinator
May 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM
nothing new here ,same old same old...

Brαm
May 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Yeah, the media are telling this, but Kim didn't want to talk about it, so I guess, she doesn't want to be focused on the injury...
Yeah I think it saw it on VTM ;)

Those people who say that Kim brings up a story about injuries every time she plays a big tournament should really do some research before spewing nonsense :o :retard:

It's mostly Belgian media who report everything about Kim... Hell even "Kim farts twice in a row" is breaking news here :haha:

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I think it's getting SO old that people try to find something negative about Kim. Like in AO, she repeated several times she wasnt injured anymore and still people were acting like 'she's injured all the time, she's a faker' blabla. Now this, a reporter sees that Kim asks treatment and it all starts again. Pathetic. Get your facts right people. If she wasnt injured in AO, she had a big chance to win it. So why the hell would she fake anything. It's rather sad for her to have these problems after a great 2005.
Agree 100% :worship:

pigam
May 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM
like what? 2 GSs in a row she's been injured. too bad she got injured during training huh? you guys would love to literally see her fall apart before ever believing she's injured:rolleyes:
no, if she gives up during a match, she's a quitter;
you should know better by now.

fifiricci
May 27th, 2006, 12:57 PM

With the best will in the world then, maybe it was not a stupendously great idea to start a thread that was bound to focus attention on the "injury" and attract critics ;)

E. Blackadder
May 27th, 2006, 01:17 PM
It's mostly Belgian media who report everything about Kim... Hell even "Kim farts twice in a row" is breaking news here :haha:

She did?? Wow, I can't believe I missed that item on VTM :p

Wojtek
May 27th, 2006, 01:20 PM
It's boring

georgekuo1017
May 27th, 2006, 01:21 PM
yes

Veeko
May 27th, 2006, 01:25 PM
sad news,i hope she will be ok to play Roland Garros

Experimentee
May 27th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Most players are carrying minor injuries. Its just the nature of the tour at the moment, but the other players injuries just arent publicised as much as Kim's. She'll be fine for RG.

skanky~skanketta
May 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
well, every player is injured and we know it and yet everyone is focusing on Kim. seriously. it's not like she's been completely healthy this year.

get well soon Kim and try to win the title!

E. Blackadder
May 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Spreading it all out? I'm sorry but it's the VTM News team who put a microphone under Kim's chair while she was talking to a RG official and asking if she could be treated for back aches :tape: She didn't even wish to talk to the VTM reporter!

Indeed, I watched the item on internet now

Kim didn't make any statement at all about being injured!!!! It's the journalist that drew out his own conclusions and statements as Kim was talking to a RG official!!!

ans
May 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM
yes

it wasn't a question.

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 01:37 PM
To the thread starter, could you please add something in the title and in your first post that would let people know what really happened? I know it's posted somewhere in the thread but most people don't read the whole thread. And I'd at least like to give people the benefit of the doubt although my experience here is that people would be posting the same things even if they knew Kim hadn't announced anything, just a reporter who noticed she was being treated. Anyways if you changed the title/first post, at least we'd be sure the 'haters' are ignoring the facts, not that they don't know them.

chuCKnorris
May 27th, 2006, 01:37 PM
It's boring
Yes, it is. Even for me, her fan. The fact is that she is more injury-prone than any other player, but it's not the reason to make new thread every time someone hears something cracked in her back. That's normal with her and deal with it. As long as she's able to play and win everything's OK! Btw.: my back hurts today either and I don't give a damn about that! :p

EOST!! :tape:

roooobert
May 27th, 2006, 01:46 PM
well kim-fans.:) learn to live with it! The same with the williamses... people think they dont run, dont serve with full power just becuase they should have something to blame.

i think kim is pretty honest.. when she said she is injuried i think u also could see that on her game.. but she is a pretty good tennis player, so she can go far anyway

Veenut
May 27th, 2006, 01:51 PM
I take it that she will be heading the day to day list then, and we will be treated to another daily Kim "watch". I just love the drama the WTA brings!

Andrew..
May 27th, 2006, 01:53 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

babolat-blast
May 27th, 2006, 02:07 PM
My only goal to start this topic was to inform fans and people who didn't know about this. As a tennis lover, I would also appreciate it if someone informed me about it. So, I don't think we should quit making a thread with neutral information because some might interprete it in a wrong way. Everybody is free to make his/her conclusions and this is a forum after all. You've got the info and that was what I wanted to share. I do understand some critics about the topic title and the info in my first post, so I changed that.

Good luck Kim!

jenny161185
May 27th, 2006, 03:01 PM
hope shes ok :)

No Name Face
May 27th, 2006, 03:04 PM
she's annoying. :o

wateva
May 27th, 2006, 03:08 PM
poor kim... she turned from one of the most loved tennis player before last yr's grand slam triumph to one of the most hated. but i don't think she's losing any sleep though. too bad haters! :nerner:

hablo
May 27th, 2006, 03:08 PM
They can do that ? :o
what if Kim didn't want to kind of info to spread ? :fiery::help:
Anyhow, this sucks big time for Kim :sad::hug:

PLP
May 27th, 2006, 03:17 PM
It's probably just precautionary. She is most likely fine>P

Tichi
May 27th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Woow what a dislike of Kim in here...
Didn't the board used to be anti-Serena or anti-Sharapova? When did we start attacking the players 'who just play'?

edit: I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that players like Serena or Sharapova are more profiled than Clijsters. She's more one of the girls who just plays her matches. The more profiled, or the more special, you are, the more anti-reactions you get.

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 03:45 PM

Indeed!!! :rolls:

Klisjsyters and now Shurupova too! :zzz:

Sam L
May 27th, 2006, 03:46 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK! It's the same shit EVERY slam!! :rolleyes:

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
For those who have reacted negatively to this, I'm wondering, what do you propose Kim should have done in this situation? I can think of three, but if they are more, please post, I'd love to hear it because I really don't understand the reactions here. Options seem to be 1) Do just as she did, 2) Lie when asked by the reporter why she was getting treatment ( although that wouldn't be very effective I don't think) or 3) Not get treatment so nobdoy will notice anything or ask questions.

Am I missing something?

Sally Struthers
May 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
She'll break out the old pulling the MRI scans out of her purse trick after beating everyone in early rounds 0 and 1 and continue to say that she has an injury :lol:

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 03:52 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK! It's the same shit EVERY slam!! :rolleyes:

EVERY slam? :eek: i never knew she pulled this trick right from the first slam she played in 1999! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 03:54 PM
[...] what do you propose Kim should have done in this situation? [...] 2) Lie when asked by the reporter [...]

She already did lie my dear... If not, why not withdraw? :scratch: Maybe there's no injury... :scratch:

Am I missing something? :lol:

hablo
May 27th, 2006, 03:56 PM
so much hate in this thread :help:

It wasn't even Kim who's saying she's injured, JUST SOME NOSEY REPORTER WHO DECIDED TO SPREAD THIS 'SUPPOSED' NEWS :rolleyes:

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 04:02 PM
She already did lie my dear... If not, why not withdraw? :scratch: Maybe there's no injury... :scratch:

She said she was lightly injured, that doesn't seem like something to stop a professional athelete from playing a grand slam does it? I imagine most players on tour always have some kind of small injury that's always got to be treated to make sure it doesn't get worse or get stiff during a match. I'm nowhere near a pro but I played some sports in high school and even then there was always at least one player on the team who needed to ice something down or warm something up before or after a match.

Although like I said I'm not a pro, nor do I have any contact with pros, so maybe they do all withdraw/not play whenever they're not 100%.

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 04:04 PM

It wasn't even Kim who's saying she's injured, JUST SOME NOSEY REPORTER WHO DECIDED TO SPREAD THIS 'SUPPOSED' NEWS :rolleyes:

hablovah :worship:

u know i want to rep u but i cant :hug:

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:05 PM
[...] that doesn't seem like something to stop a professional athelete from playing a grand slam does it? [...]

Then why tell the press "I'm injured"??? :shrug:

It's the same old story again. The same **** she was telling at the AO... Does anyone remember for God's sake??? I'm the only one living in the real world??? :rolleyes:

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I take it that she will be heading the day to day list then, and we will be treated to another daily Kim "watch". I just love the drama the WTA brings!

:lol: I was about to write the same...

My precious fans, please feel sorry for me because I don't know if I can play my next match...

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Also I always thought pro athletes to be tough, being able to play through injury, but perhaps tennis players are different. I live in Canada so our most popular sport is hockey and it's not uncommon, especially in the playoffs, for players to play with injuries from pulled muscles to broken bones. I thought the same applied to tennis players but you seem to think differently Polla Muy Tiesa so it seems there is some information I'm not aware of. If you could share with me I'd appreciate it, I'd hate to just be talking non sense here because there is something I don't know.

E. Blackadder
May 27th, 2006, 04:07 PM
She said she was lightly injured, that doesn't seem like something to stop a professional athelete from playing a grand slam does it?

No even that. Kim didn't say anything to the reporters. They just listened courtside to what Kim said to a RG official, and decided to spread the item around.

Joana
May 27th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Well, now we know she's going to reach semis at least.

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:09 PM
No even that. Kim didn't say anything to the reporters. They just listened courtside to what Kim said to a RG official, and decided to spread the item around.

And???

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:10 PM

"Impressivest" post so far! :yeah: :hatoff:

Going to good rep you now!

hablo
May 27th, 2006, 04:14 PM
And???
And Kim didn't tell reporters she was injured.
They decided to eavesdrop and decided that this was supposed news to spread, not her.

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:16 PM
[...] not her.

:haha: :rolls: :haha:

Too much Big Brother I guess! :haha:

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Then why tell the press "I'm injured"??? :shrug:

It's the same old story again. The same **** she was telling at the AO... Does anyone remember for God's sake??? I'm the only one living in the real world??? :rolleyes:

You are missing something... it's in the first post of this thread but I'll repeat it, I don't mind. What happened was that Kim was talking to a RG official asking for treatment and a journalist who was snooping around overheard and, of course, broadcast the news. Kim herself hasn't said anything about it but even if she had, it would be a bit too late to lie and say that she's 100% as the journalist had already heard her telling otherwise to a tournament official. Which is why I asked earlier if people would prefer Kim to simply not treat any injuries she may have just to assure that nobody can possibly find out about them.

xin_hui
May 27th, 2006, 04:20 PM
polla muy tiesa, you spend wayyyyyyy too much time in a thread about a player u obviously hate ;)

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:21 PM
You are missing something... it's in the first post of this thread but I'll repeat it, I don't mind. What happened was that Kim was talking to a RG official asking for treatment and a journalist who was snooping around overheard and, of course, broadcast the news. Kim herself hasn't said anything about it but even if she had, it would be a bit too late to lie and say that she's 100% as the journalist had already heard her telling otherwise to a tournament official. Which is why I asked earlier if people would prefer Kim to simply not treat any injuries she may have just to assure that nobody can possibly find out about them.

And you know all that because... :tape: :scratch: :tape:

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 04:22 PM
polla muy tiesa, you spend wayyyyyyy too much time in a thread about a player u obviously hate ;)

Some truth at last!!! :yeah: :woohoo:

angele87
May 27th, 2006, 04:24 PM
And you know all that because... :tape: :scratch: :tape:
Well the part about the journalist and the injury I'm just repeating from the people in Belgium who posted about it in the thread... all this information about an injury is coming from a Belgian reporter at RG, at least that's the only place I've heard about it but if you've heard it from some place else, feel free to share. For the rest of it, I suppose I just assumed most people wouldn't think Kim was having treatment just for the fun of it, so they wouldn't believe Kim if she now said she was 100%, nothing wrong with her at all.

FERLKE
May 27th, 2006, 04:26 PM
:o

Il Primo!
May 27th, 2006, 05:29 PM
:tape: :yawn:
ok she's injured,so she will reach the semi-finals at least :o :help:
Definitely not this time :help:. Not only she's injured,but she also plays like a nameless ;) She will have to be very tough mentally cause it smells bad,she will reach the quarter and I don't think that reaching the quarter for her supposed last RG is her aim

Eldoth Kron
May 27th, 2006, 05:30 PM
KIM :hearts: :kiss: :bigclap:

Congrats :bigclap: :bigclap: :smooch: :haha:

Carmen Mairena
May 27th, 2006, 05:34 PM
[...] she also plays like a nameless [...]

Every player has a name! Be or not a top model! :rolleyes:

mike/topgun
May 27th, 2006, 05:45 PM
she entered USO as huge favourite. did she proclaim she was injured? :rolleyes:
fave for RG? no way. everyone's putting JHH, nadia, amelie, sveta, martina ahead of her. that'd make her like, 6th favourite
Not at all, but she said that no matter what she will retire in 2007 :lol: what did take some pressure off her shoulders after such an amazing HC season she's had. Remember 2004 AO etc...
Who's everyone? Kim was twice a finalist in Pars so she's a better "contender" than Mauresmo, Sveta and Nadia...well if she's fit enough to play better than what I saw in Rome...You should understand, that I really like Kim as a player, her fighting spirit...but it's funny - every single time when she's injured before a GS all of her fans cry bout it...imo it's rather anoying, that with her flexibilitie she's suffering from permanent physical problems :tape: Still she's a favorite for the title, or more for getting far in the draw :p

WhatTheDeuce
May 27th, 2006, 05:46 PM
LOL Kim. :tape:

Brαm
May 27th, 2006, 05:47 PM
every single time when she's injured before a GS all of her fans cry bout it...Fans? :haha:

Il Primo!
May 27th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Every player has a name! Be or not a top model! :rolleyes:
I should have said like an unknown...Anyway you knew what I meant so useless to react like that. BTW,why are you talkin about topmodel?Cause Kim is ugly and maria hot or stupid things like that?I don't see the link between this and what I said be,may I have some explanation :scratch:

Rub
May 28th, 2006, 05:17 AM
wow.. i'm excited... she plays better injured! really... :dance:

morningglory
May 28th, 2006, 08:00 AM
AO 06, eh? she plays better injured, I agree ;)

Sam L
May 28th, 2006, 08:07 AM
:lol: I was about to write the same...

My precious fans, please feel sorry for me because I don't know if I can play my next match...
:lol:

She's so manipulative.

fifiricci
May 28th, 2006, 08:14 AM

Maybe we should drag out the retirements stats and see who comes out on top ;)

gentenaire
May 28th, 2006, 08:40 AM
i'm not surprised to see that Sam L once again suffers from selective reading.

pigam
May 28th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Maybe we should drag out the retirements stats and see who comes out on top ;)
LOL! a new and amazing rivalry is born :banana:

raquel
May 28th, 2006, 03:44 PM

Exactly. She didn't make a statement to the press and her website has absolutely no mention of it. How this makes Kim a liar and manipulator, I don't quite know.

DevilishAttitude
May 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I bet Kim's pleased she's *injured* cos she doesn't like tennis at all currently. She's a mess IMO :o

KClijsters
May 28th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Kim is going to play her match against Razzano, so everything is ok :)

On saterday, Kim had burden of her back and her belly and must to the doctor. But sunday morning it all went al lot better "I haven't a lot of pain anymore of my back and my belly", said Clijsters. ''Everything will be ok. I certainly going to play my match on monday, insured she.

So, she's going to play her match. Everything is ok. So there's no reason why we have to talk about it. She's very positive and she don't want to use this as an excuse for a lost. It was not Kim who told this to the press, that where some reporteres. So, Kim don't want to talk about it.

I can't wait to see her play tomorrow. I think it will be not easy, because Kim isn't playing really well at the moment. But maybe she have raised her level. We have to wait :)

G~Playa
May 28th, 2006, 10:43 PM
i think she may still win!

Leo_DFP
May 28th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah! Remember those injuries she had at Wimbledon and US Open last year!! :eek:

Oh wait... :scratch:

Wow, she didn't fake an injury and make excuses for 2 consecutive Grand Slams! Kudos to her, you fans must be so proud.

Hopefully the press is making this up, or else she really is doing it again. "Ouch, my ankle hurts, watch me win 6-0, 6-1 through at least 5 rounds."

No.1Hingis
May 28th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Body need rest and I guess Kim's body is passing the bill of what she had been doing .. she is competitive and sure one of faves almost always.. but that condition increase the resistance.. so.. for me is not so bad she is injured again.. I concerned about.. she really need to be fine.. cause.. if not.. that confuse her performance on to a carrer to withdraw.. come on.. Kim.. take it easy..there is more time that live.. I only dislike to see she give it up before play.. you know.. as much as she does that comments.. but this is a press report.. so let her alone.. hope next GS's she'll take care more before take it in.. cause that facts can affect her future performance..

Williamsser
May 29th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Go, Kim!

Martian KC
May 29th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Wow, she didn't fake an injury and make excuses for 2 consecutive Grand Slams! Kudos to her, you fans must be so proud.

Hopefully the press is making this up, or else she really is doing it again. "Ouch, my ankle hurts, watch me win 6-0, 6-1 through at least 5 rounds."

4-0 so far.:lol:

Sagittarius
May 29th, 2006, 03:36 PM
5-0 Lol

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Kim said that everything is ok
She's playing really well :)

She's moves well and plays agressive.
So, now we can see that everything is ok with Kim and we can stop talking about this subject.

RJWCapriati
May 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM

:lol: hmmm always seems to be the case......

pla
May 29th, 2006, 03:41 PM
I can't believe how can some pople here keep talking against Kim, while it's clear it wasn't Kim who spread the news about a possible injury. I have the impression that no matter what it's said, no matter the facts, certain people will never understand. And I am not AT ALL a fan of Kim but the attitude of some posters is beyond questionable here. I am taking part because it's the case on WtaWorld for so many players..

pla
May 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Btw, did I just see correctly or Kim slided on clay ? ;) :lol:

Niunia
May 29th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I can't believe how can some pople here keep talking against Kim, while it's clear it wasn't Kim who spread the news about a possible injury. (..)
exactly , and Kim said that she feels good ,"I haven't a lot of pain anymore of my back and my belly", said Clijsters. ''Everything will be ok. I certainly going to play my match on monday, insured she.

And if somebody thinks Kim is injured in FO , please find me her quotes where she clearly talks about it!

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I can't believe how can some pople here keep talking against Kim, while it's clear it wasn't Kim who spread the news about a possible injury. I have the impression that no matter what it's said, no matter the facts, certain people will never understand. And I am not AT ALL a fan of Kim but the attitude of some posters is beyond questionable here. I am taking part because it's the case on WtaWorld for so many players..

exactly! yesterday Kim said that everything was ok. So I don't understand why we talk about this subject.

Niunia
May 29th, 2006, 03:53 PM
exactly! yesterday Kim said that everything was ok. So I don't understand why we talk about this subject.
I know why ;) . Some people have a very limited maind :tape:

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 04:05 PM
I know why ;) . Some people have a very limited maind :tape:
true :rolleyes:

chuCKnorris
May 29th, 2006, 04:06 PM
she's not injured. But her volley? OMG :tape: And she won 2 GS titles in doubles :eek:

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 04:11 PM
she's not injured. But her volley? OMG :tape: And she won 2 GS titles in doubles :eek:
I don't think her volley's are that bad... at least usual they aren't. But today is not really her "volley day". :tape:

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 04:13 PM
It's not going so well in the second set, but at least she's fighting for it

chuCKnorris
May 29th, 2006, 04:15 PM
I don't think her volley's are that bad... at least usual they aren't. But today is not really her "volley day". :tape:

but since 2003 her volley has been worse and worse. That's definitely not her strong point nowadays. I think she should:
a) start playing doubles again
or
b) stop going to the net :tape:

KClijsters
May 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM
what a terrible wind, that makes it not easy

Brαm
May 29th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Wow, she didn't fake an injury and make excuses for 2 consecutive Grand Slams! Kudos to her, you fans must be so proud.Well she couldn't come up with fake injuries at Roland Garros 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2005 and Australian Open 2005 because she could not play these tournaments due to a major injury.

:rolleyes: