PDA

View Full Version : Can Schnyder take out Mauresmo?

Sam L
May 27th, 2006, 12:50 AM
What do you guys think? I think Patty can do it.

Brooks.
May 27th, 2006, 12:51 AM
I think Venus can take out Patty is what I think :devil:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 12:53 AM
I doubt either of them will make it to each other :o :help:

Sam L
May 27th, 2006, 01:21 AM
I think Venus can take out Patty is what I think :devil:
Oh I didn't even see Venus in that quarter. LMAO.

Randriantastic!
May 27th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Oh, my dear fellow Kirsten-lover: I don't even know if Schnyder will take out Krajicek in the first round. :o

iPatty
May 27th, 2006, 01:24 AM
In the Quarterfinals of Roland Garros, yes. :lol:

Sam L
May 27th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Oh, my dear fellow Kirsten-lover: I don't even know if Schnyder will take out Krajicek in the first round. :o
LMFAO!

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 02:14 AM
LMFAO!
I also think Krajicek will beat her :) :wavey:

Orion
May 27th, 2006, 02:17 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that Michaella Krajicek will have another opinion.

faboozadoo15
May 27th, 2006, 02:34 AM
if patty GETS that far, it could happen. she mixes well.

partbrit
May 27th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Can she? Yes. Will she? Probably not.

blumaroo
May 27th, 2006, 03:01 AM
No way.

LefandePatty
May 27th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Of course.

pcrtennis
May 27th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Schnyder isn't getting past Venus so it's a pointless thread!

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 04:37 AM
She has the game to beat both Venus and Amelie on clay but does she have the desire? Questionable.

Lin Lin
May 27th, 2006, 04:45 AM
schnyder has no chance to face mauresmo,because venus will sure trash her

RJWCapriati
May 27th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Venus will be in the quarters

Zauber
May 27th, 2006, 05:41 AM
she will be lucky if she gets past the first round krajicek
later past v Williams or Peng
not a chance

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 05:47 AM
What is this hype about Krajicek?

Yes she's yet only 17 but her best career win so far is against Dechy.

Yes she has a famous brother but she should have some better wins before being considered as the favourite to win against world number 9.

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 07:18 AM

Yes she has a famous brother but she should have some better wins before being considered as the favourite to win against world number 9.

What's the hype about Krajicek? Oh maybe a 116-16 singles record in juniors. Winning USO juniors title, and the doubles title 2ce, plus the FO doubles title in juniors.

Maybe it's that because at her first senior GS she was a WC into quallies, and qualified and made the second round and almost beat Patty then (last year)

Maybe it's coz she's gonna be ranked #45 next week after making the semi's in Istanbul. (With only 12 or 13 tourneys btw).

Maybe it's because she has some talent...

:rolleyes:

Although I don't think she's gonna beat Patty on clay. Misa generally doesn't do well on the stuff.

drake3781
May 27th, 2006, 07:37 AM
No.

sweet.baby
May 27th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I don't think, better.

Lino_fan
May 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Of course she can do it!

But more difficult is her first round match against Michaela :help:

I really love Patty, but i smell a big upset in first round :sad:

Kart
May 27th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Yes but I hope she doesn't.

Viktymise
May 27th, 2006, 10:55 AM
She aint gettin past vee anyways

Shoulderpova
May 27th, 2006, 10:56 AM
even a rusty Momo can take out Schnyder :)

jonny84
May 27th, 2006, 11:23 AM
I doubt they will meet.

Venus will beat Patty in the Round of 16, should Patty make that round.

blamoh
May 27th, 2006, 12:32 PM

A Dutch girl who is playing the French Open. Maybe you don't know her
but many people on this board know her very well. I wonder if the
British has somebody, I mean a girl who can play tennis. I don't think so
because no British girl is mentioned even in the qualifying rounds.
Get a life.

Pengwin
May 27th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Venus will thrash her :p

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 12:40 PM
What's the hype about Krajicek? Oh maybe a 116-16 singles record in juniors. Winning USO juniors title, and the doubles title 2ce, plus the FO doubles title in juniors.

Maybe it's that because at her first senior GS she was a WC into quallies, and qualified and made the second round and almost beat Patty then (last year)

Maybe it's coz she's gonna be ranked #45 next week after making the semi's in Istanbul. (With only 12 or 13 tourneys btw).

Maybe it's because she has some talent...

Although I don't think she's gonna beat Patty on clay. Misa generally doesn't do well on the stuff.

Yeah as if 99% of the girls doing well in juniors don't disappear from radar when they move to the pro tour.

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah as if 99% of the girls doing well in juniors don't disappear from radar when they move to the pro tour.

And as I said before, Misa is gonna be #45 on Monday, which just prooves how :retard:ed that statement just was!

Heck, even some of the top players on tourh vae been talking about her so...I think they ought to know a bit about how good she is.

Plus 99% of juniors don't win 4 junior GSs (1 singles, 3 doubles, plus she made the final of the USO too; the year before she won it) and get to #1 in the junior rankings. :retard:

Don't be sour coz British tennis sucks ass right now.

KV
May 27th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Schnyder isn't getting past Venus so it's a pointless thread!
For a change gotta agree with you. Patty should first pass Venus. The recent clashes were won by Venus. So, the odds are on Venus.

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
And as I said before, Misa is gonna be #45 on Monday, which just prooves how :retard:ed that statement just was!

Heck, even some of the top players on tourh vae been talking about her so...I think they ought to know a bit about how good she is.

Plus 99% of juniors don't win 4 junior GSs (1 singles, 3 doubles, plus she made the final of the USO too; the year before she won it) and get to #1 in the junior rankings. :retard:

:lol: As if I'm British... You know you can live somewhere else due to educational reasons.

Anyway I'll bump this thread after the first round.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM

Randriantastic!
May 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM
I hardly think winning two (albeit minor) tour-level titles counts as disappearing from the radar. It's probably somewhere in the middle of the spectrum of success, i.e., she hasn't become no.1 like Justine, but she hasn't retired, like Myriam Casanova.

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM
:lol: As if I'm British... You know you can live somewhere else due to educational reasons.

Anyway I'll bump this thread after the first round.

Yes I realise that - I am not Dutch... :shrug:

Good bump it - did you see what I said in the last line of my first post here? Did you really read my whole post? I said that I did NOT think Misa will beat Patty on clay! :retard: Try reading for a change!

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I hardly think winning two (albeit minor) tour-level titles counts as disappearing from the radar. It's probably somewhere in the middle of the spectrum of success, i.e., she hasn't become no.1 like Justine, but she hasn't retired, like Myriam Casanova.

uhh she's only just started her carrer, and she's not even allowed to play a full schedule yet, coz she's only 17, but I don't think he meant Misa is going off the radar at the moment... or maybe he did seeing as he hates her so much.

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 01:02 PM
uhh she's only just started her carrer, and she's not even allowed to play a full schedule yet, coz she's only 17, but I don't think he meant Misa is going off the radar at the moment... or maybe he did seeing as he hates her so much.

When she beats one or two top 10 players, bump this thread and you'll have the right to talk about how great she is. Until then...

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM

:rolleyes: to you too.

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Inmyskin, do NOT argue with boriy! He is a pthetic piece of sh*t! :rolleyes: All he does is to discriminate against players because fat ass Pierce isn't playing! :rolleyes: His trolling and pessimistic behavior towards other players have brought on bad karama on his fave! YAY! :bounce:

Randriantastic!
May 27th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Inmyskin, do NOT argue with boriy! He is a pthetic piece of sh*t! :rolleyes: All he does is to discriminate against players because fat ass Pierce isn't playing! :rolleyes: His trolling and pessimistic behavior towards other players have brought on bad karama on his fave! YAY! :bounce:
LMAO, I love how you changed her username there. ;)

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:08 PM
LMAO, I love how you changed her username there. ;)
:o :help: LoL! :lol:

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:10 PM
When she beats one or two top 10 players, bump this thread and you'll have the right to talk about how great she is. Until then...

I never said she was GREAT, just that she's not a shite as you say she is either. Please, learn to read!

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:12 PM
I never said she was GREAT, just that she's not a shite as you say she is either. Please, learn to read!
Misa is GREAT! ;) Don't let this old perveted baffoon make you think other wise! He bashes every payer on tour. :angel: :wavey:

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:14 PM

sorry, you talkin to me?

DutchieGirl
May 27th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Misa is GREAT! ;) Don't let this old perveted baffoon make you think other wise! He bashes every payer on tour because he has his tongue stuck in Mary's as*. :rolleyes:

How nice for him.
I have seen Misa play - lots, so I know she is a good player anyway. (plus I've met her a bunch of times), and I'm sure he's probably never even seen her play.

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
sorry, you talkin to me?
Yes :o I'm about to go to bed! Adios! :wavey:

*JR*
May 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I agree that the attacks on Misa are unfair. (She's a good player already, and unlike her first round opponent, hasn't been a disgrace in a bigger game called life). But what the hell does that have to do with Mareee? :rolleyes:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:23 PM
I agree that the attacks on Misa are unfair. (She's a good player already, and unlike her first round opponent, hasn't been a disgrace in a bigger game called life). But what the hell does that have to do with Mareee? :rolleyes:
I actually do not dislike Mary; however, this is osmething boirsy has been doing for far too long! Unecessarily attacking other players :rolleyes: He needs to get a dosage of his own medicine! And don't pass your place with me! :rolleyes:

Summer Snow
May 27th, 2006, 01:25 PM
JR, Pierce is borisy's favorite in case you didn't know :angel:

borisy
May 27th, 2006, 01:32 PM
With my signature now I understand why I should stop debating with some people.

*JR*
May 27th, 2006, 01:39 PM
JR, Pierce is borisy's favorite in case you didn't know :angel:
Which has what to do with insulting her and wishing her "bad karma"? (Especially considering that she got back into very good shape last year, and made 2 Slam finals @ age 30. And that her missing RG due to a persistent injury is plenty of "bad karma" as it is). Grow the fuck up and stop "mistaking" posters for their favorite players. :retard:

mr_burns
May 27th, 2006, 01:45 PM

The world No9 lost to MArtina Müller :help: