PDA

View Full Version : RG Qualies 3rd rd. - Vakulenko def. Oprandi 6-2 2-6 6-3

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Nice stats Julia, continue your greatness throughout your life! And keep dressing really cooly while doing so. :bounce:

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 02:12 PM
:wavey:

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Why don't you go post in Dani"life-ruiner"Kim's thread about Vakulenko? :sad: NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME! Hmph! *arms crossed* :(

:wavey:

Alvarillo
May 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Julia :kiss: :bounce:

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Wow, atleast I have cute people in my thread! :angel:

Take that, life-ruining DaniKim :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM
NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME! Hmph! *arms crossed* :(

I'm here aren't I?

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I'm here aren't I?

I want a cheese omelet then, NOW! :shout: And I want the yolks half-cooked, BUT NOT ALL THE WAY, slightly runny, BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

Then we can rub the omelet all over my face and let your imaginary friends lick it off.

It'll be a fun preparation for Roland Garros!! :yippee:

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 02:18 PM
:shrug: what?

Shvedbarilescu
May 26th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Every slam there is a qualifier all the players in the tournament who are drawn against qualifiers hope they won't have to play. This year that player is Julia Vakulenko. Keep on winning Julia :)

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:24 PM
:shrug: what?

You're allergic to eggs and imaginary friends? :shrug: Unfortunate.

Thank you though for making me feel better. I wish I had a picture of you that I could look at when times are tough. :sad:

cometz9
May 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Julia :hearts: hope she doesn't draw a tough opponent rd1

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 02:27 PM
You're allergic to eggs and imaginary friends? :shrug: Unfortunate.

Thank you though for making me feel better. I wish I had a picture of you that I could look at when times are tough. :sad:
A pic of me? That'd induce suicide.
And imaginary friends are all I have. :sad:

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:30 PM
A pic of me? That'd induce suicide.
And imaginary friends are all I have. :sad:

Nathan, I.. I, I don't know how to tell you this, but.. I'm a ghost. :sobbing: I'm already dead. :sad:

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Nathan, I.. I, I don't know how to tell you this, but.. I'm a ghost. :sobbing: I'm already dead. :sad:
Well we're a pair then, I'm dead inside! :) :bounce:

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Stop it silly, you're wonderful! Come my child, let's sing in the rain! :rain: (cheer up, emoticon :shout: )

tennisboi
May 26th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Looks like Oprandi was a flash in the pan:sad:

Corswandt
May 26th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Every slam there is a qualifier all the players in the tournament who are drawn against qualifiers hope they won't have to play. This year that player is Julia Vakulenko. Keep on winning Julia :)

I would say the same about Oprandi. I was terrified that I would print out the draw and see a "Q" besides Lena's name, and that "Q" would turn out to be her.

Shvedbarilescu
May 26th, 2006, 03:50 PM
I would say the same about Oprandi. I was terrified that I would print out the draw and see a "Q" besides Lena's name, and that "Q" would turn out to be her.

I would if agree if Oprandi makes it as a lucky loser she would be a tough draw. But it is not at present certain that she will get in. As there is a possibility of more withdrawals I'd say its likely but not definate. I would still say Vakulenko would be the tougher draw as she has been playing strong tennis thoughout the clay season and has just beaten Oprandi.

~Carsten~
May 26th, 2006, 04:08 PM
:sad: Oprandi

dli
May 26th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Oprandi will be the LL since pierce withdrew

xcrtbckhnd
May 26th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Good luck to Julia!!! I hope Romina gets in too.

Corswandt
May 26th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Oprandi will be the LL since pierce withdrew

Pierce withdrew before the draw was made.

And the LL slots at RG won't go automatically to the higher ranked qualifiers who lost on the final round. A draw will be made among the top 4 defeated qualifiers, IIRC.