PDA

View Full Version : Momo's Draw Is Not What She Hoped For - Could Conjure Up Chokomomo :scared:

pierce0415
May 26th, 2006, 02:01 PM
(1) Amelie Mauresmo FRA vs Meghann Shaughnessy USA
Anastasia Rodionova RUS vs Vera Dushevina RUS
Laura Pous-Tio ESP vs Jelena Jankovic SCG
(25) Marion Bartoli FRA vs wc Aurelie Vedy FRA
(22) Ai Sugiyama JAP vs Eleni Daniilidou GRE
q vs q
Tiantian Sun CHN vs Ekatarina Bytchkova RUS
(16) Nicole Vaidisova CZE vs Marta Domachowska POL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK we all knew the pressure will and attention will be on Momo, especially with Mary Pierce's withdraw. Momo is the only hope for the French. Plus she is #1 and the last woman to win a GS.
But Momo got a terrible draw filled with tricky early rounds :sad: :sad: :sad:
Shaughnessy is a nightmare opening match - she just won the title in Rabat and she was formerly ranked #11 and has alot of experience plus the power to bang with Momo. I have a feeling Momo will be on the defensive floating back shots on Phillipe Chatrier.

If she manages to get by that, she has a tricky 2nd round against talented Dushevina and a 3r against Jankovic (who is playing well) or Bartoli (she is a good player when she doesn't retire). This is a much harder draw than for example, Nadia Petrova, to get to 4R.

Once she is at 4R, she may meet hard hitting Nicole Vaidisova, who will be out to prove AO was a fluke. Momo will again be 10 feet behind the baseline playing ASV retrieving tennis.

Then she has Venus or Masha in QF and I have a feeling it will be Venus :sad:

vogus
May 26th, 2006, 02:03 PM
she's got an ominous 1R opponent, it reminds me of Jana Kandarr five years ago...

tennisbuddy12
May 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
if Amelie can get past Meghann cause she is on a roll, i think Amelie has what it takes to win the title..

Philbo
May 26th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I disagree.

There are no easy draws in grand slams. It could have been a lot worse. As it is, it will be a challenge but if she plays anywhere near her potential she wont be pushed until the quarters..

SvetaPleaseWin.
May 26th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I disagree.

There are no easy draws in grand slams. It could have been a lot worse. As it is, it will be a challenge but if she plays anywhere near her potential she wont be pushed until the quarters..

i agree :)

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 02:11 PM
no it wont be masha in the quaters the earliest they can meet is the semis! its kutzy and maria quater final with id say maria winning and then maria beating amelie in the semis! but losing to justine in the final.

Jogi
May 26th, 2006, 02:11 PM
she could have any draw, I think she wouldn't win the FO, her nerves are just too weak
what was with her 3rd round match last year? you could even feel the nervouseness
that there're no misunderstandings: I have nothing against her, but at the latest in QF against Venus I expect her to lose, sry France

Kart
May 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM
You've got to be in it to win it.

At least this way she knows she'll have to fight.

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 03:39 PM
no it wont be masha in the quaters the earliest they can meet is the semis! its kutzy and maria quater final with id say maria winning and then maria beating amelie in the semis! but losing to justine in the final.
:rolls::tape:

SloKid
May 26th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Let me get this straight. You start a thread about Nadia having an easy draw and then start a thread about Momo's supposedly tough one? :scratch:

Well anyway this is how I see it:
1st Round:
Meg had a great week in Rabat, but I think she could be tiring by now, she played a lot of three-setters and it showed already in Istanbul.
2nd Round:
Anastasia Rodionova RUS vs Vera Dushevina RUS
:yawn:
3rd Round:
Laura Pous-Tio ESP vs Jelena Jankovic SCG
(25) Marion Bartoli FRA vs wc Aurelie Vedy FRA
I'm guessing it will be between Bartoli or Jankovic, but with these two you never know. Bartoli is notorious for her retirements and got trashed badly by Vesnina in Strasbourg.
Jankovic finally found some form, but retired in her match against Vaidisova today, don't know why yet.
4th Round:
Should be Vaidisova. Having a solid week in Strasbourg, reached the final, but can she really be a threat to Momo on clay?

I won't go predicting beyond here, it's still a slam after all, anything can happen.

marmite1
May 26th, 2006, 04:03 PM

:tape: :lol:

améliemomo
May 26th, 2006, 04:03 PM
:yawn: at this thread

sperona
May 26th, 2006, 04:04 PM
:tape: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IceHock
May 26th, 2006, 04:05 PM
you've got to be kidding me.she has the easiest draw!!no hingis,clijsters,jhh,or petrova.those people you have in bold aren't even clay courters!!so i have no idea how you think it's a tough draw,harapova in the semis and she hasn't played in forever

Dawn Marie
May 26th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Anything can happen and especially at the french open. The clay neutralizes the game. Whoever can grind the most and stay patient and consistent will win RG. Oh and stay FOCUSED and nerve free.

The only player that I can say is a clear favorite is Justine Henin. Only time will tell though

GO VENUS! GO AMELIE! GO HINGIS! GO SVETLANA! GO DANIELA!

MH0861
May 26th, 2006, 04:14 PM
LOL you've GOT to be kidding!

What was she "hoping" for instead?

Mauresmo vs. Retirement
Walkover vs. Walkover
Broken Ankle vs. Flu
Really bad headache vs. Avian Bird Flu?

Is that the draw she wanted to see instead?

LefandePatty
May 26th, 2006, 04:15 PM
:worship: to this thread

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 04:41 PM
:haha: don't matter who she's playing...as long as she's on her own home soil... :tape: anyone can beat her if they keep up with her til the 3rd set... and see her df on triple MP like last year :tape: :help:

RJWCapriati
May 26th, 2006, 04:41 PM
very tough draw for the number 1 seed

timafi
May 26th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Pierce you got to stop posting dumbass threads.This thread of yours is based on nothing but your imagination.
Who gives you the fucking right to start a thread with " Momo's draw is not what hse hoped for? " when you don't have jack to back it up? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheBoiledEgg
May 26th, 2006, 04:49 PM
didnt you just say Nadia fixed her draw ........ maybe she fixed Momo's too :tape:

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
:haha: don't matter who she's playing...as long as she's on her own home soil... :tape: anyone can beat her if they keep up with her til the 3rd set... and see her df on triple MP like last year :tape: :help:
maybe you should worry more about sharapova's draw :tape:

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 04:51 PM

:spit:

Dave B
May 26th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Hmmm, none of the seeds in momo's section like clay that much. Hard draw? I don't think so...

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I'm just glad she's playing ;) Now I'm dreading a last minute pull-out....

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM
btw Maria has an EASY draw... until Svetlana QF where she'll already defend her points that is... :p

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I'm just glad she's playing ;) Now I'm dreading a last minute pull-out....

so if she loses early, there'll be excuses ready right? ;)

j/k:p

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 04:57 PM

of course,especially from MrKnowItAll (alias Franck, another Momo lover :tape: )

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 04:57 PM

Did I read correctly that you said "Sharapova will lose" ? :eek: :eek:

I can't believe what I'm seeing! :haha: :haha:

Pova beating Amelie .....:haha: :haha: :haha:

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 04:58 PM

j/k:p
:p:lol: :hug:

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 04:58 PM
btw Maria has an EASY draw... until Svetlana QF where she'll already defend her points that is... :p

really treating dinara like non-existant huh? who did dinara beat in moscow last year? oh, the opponent was injured. did dinara just beat 3 top 10 players in rome?

of course, there's also safarova (so what if she hasnt won a GS match, there's always a 1st for everything). but if all else fails, she'll lose to svetlana ;)

she should be so thankful she got someone worse on clay than her in the 1st round :lol:

sapir1434
May 26th, 2006, 04:59 PM
:zzz:

It's never easy in slams but she has to fight and we have to believe :wavey:

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM

Pova beating Amelie .....:haha: :haha: :haha:
you missed the part about sharapova beating sveta on clay :spit:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Pierce666

How do you know it's not what Amelie hoped for? Did she call you and tell you this? :rolleyes:

Unless she spoke to you and told you about it, then it obviously comes from your own paranoia and once again your posts are :bs:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:01 PM
it all depends really if amelie's going to choke shell do it early on or in a close match so after a couple of rounds we will know whether she will beat venus or not, and if she does shes looking good, but oh yeah then comes sharapova or kutzy... god amelie has quite a tough draw..... i cant see her making the finals the semis maybe but she wont choke shell get outplayed.

smiler
May 26th, 2006, 05:02 PM
How do you know what she was hoping for? :retard:

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:02 PM

surprising right? considering it came from msharafan! :eek: :lol:

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 05:03 PM
really treating dinara like non-existant huh? who did dinara beat in moscow last year? oh, the opponent was injured. did dinara just beat 3 top 10 players in rome?

of course, there's also safarova (so what if she hasnt won a GS match, there's always a 1st for everything). but if all else fails, she'll lose to svetlana ;)

she should be so thankful she got someone worse on clay than her in the 1st round :lol:
whoops didn't see Dinara in there :tape:
anyway Dinara has to get past the 1st round first so anyway she can get intercepted along the way if she has an "oafette" day :p

mr_burns
May 26th, 2006, 05:05 PM
If momo advance to the QF she will get much further, I am more afraid about the first 3 rounds

turt
May 26th, 2006, 05:07 PM

Mauresmo vs. Retirement
Walkover vs. Walkover
Broken Ankle vs. Flu

Reminds me her previous GS draw :lol:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:08 PM
it all depends really if amelie's going to choke shell do it early on or in a close match so after a couple of rounds we will know whether she will beat venus or not, and if she does shes looking good, but oh yeah then comes sharapova or kutzy... god amelie has quite a tough draw..... i cant see her making the finals the semis maybe but she wont choke shell get outplayed.

Amelie has a much better chance of making the SF's and finals than Sharapova has of making them and once again Sharapova has a very, very easy draw ..... :rolleyes:

Why do they keep treating Sharapova like a baby, when she's not the baby of the tour anymore?

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Reminds me her previous GS draw :lol:
yes, hopefully none of her opponents will withdraw with stomach aches this time around :lol:

Ceze
May 26th, 2006, 05:09 PM
:rolleyes: @ this thread

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
:rolleyes: @ this thread
tu m'étonnes :spit:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
surprising right? considering it came from msharafan! :eek: :lol:

You are with me gurl_tennis! Great minds eh? :yeah:

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:14 PM
You are with me gurl_tennis! Great minds eh? :yeah:

:yeah:

Linnie
May 26th, 2006, 05:23 PM
dramaqueen0000 strikes again :rolleyes: :tape:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Amelie has a much better chance of making the SF's and finals than Sharapova has of making them and once again Sharapova has a very, very easy draw ..... :rolleyes:

Why do they keep treating Sharapova like a baby, when she's not the baby of the tour anymore?

eh sharapova has an east draw... eh i dont think so! safina who beat 3 good players last week to make it to the final of rome in the 4th round, and sveta in the quaters, and considering maria has played no matches in over 2 months never mind on clay no draw would be easy.

tennisluver99
May 26th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Another dumbass thread by pierce0000 :rolleyes:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:31 PM
and also when was i treating sharapova like a baby? and also for whatever somone said about making exscuses for sharapova already, she does have exscuses shes been injured and hasnt played for over 2 months, also many of her fans arent expecting too much from her, but i know exactly what to expect from maria. and also i cant wait to see amelie choke in whatever round she does cause ill be laughing myself silly when she does! she uses the fact that shes a grand slam champion to hide behind the fact that she is a choker! she won the aussie open by fluke just befor justine pulled out i was thinking when will amelie start to choke, it really is pathetic, and to think that people think she can win! pleasssssse! i dont think so!

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:33 PM
and also i cant wait to see amelie choke in whatever round she does cause ill be laughing myself silly when she does! she uses the fact that shes a grand slam champion to hide behind the fact that she is a choker! she won the aussie open by fluke just befor justine pulled out i was thinking when will amelie start to choke, it really is pathetic, and to think that people think she can win! pleasssssse! i dont think so!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: height of maturity

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:34 PM
and also when was i treating sharapova like a baby? and also for whatever somone said about making exscuses for sharapova already, she does have exscuses shes been injured and hasnt played for over 2 months, also many of her fans arent expecting too much from her, but i know exactly what to expect from maria. and also i cant wait to see amelie choke in whatever round she does cause ill be laughing myself silly when she does! she uses the fact that shes a grand slam champion to hide behind the fact that she is a choker! she won the aussie open by fluke just befor justine pulled out i was thinking when will amelie start to choke, it really is pathetic, and to think that people think she can win! pleasssssse! i dont think so!

The so called Choker as you call her won the YEC by beating Maria Sharapova! Is that not correct? And Maria Sharapova showed herself up by doing the choking motion to her father thinking that Amelie was going to choke, but she didn't, she beat the ass off Maria :haha: :haha:

So I'd get back to reality if I were you msharafan please for your sake!

IceHock
May 26th, 2006, 05:35 PM

well she's won against sharapova ;) .she will go farther than maria,and i expect to see amelie in the semifinals and beyond!

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:35 PM
The so called Choker as you call her won the YEC by beating Maria Sharapova! Is that not correct? And Maria Sharapova showed herself up by doing the choking motion to her father thinking that Amelie was going to choke, but she didn't, she beat the ass off Maria :haha: :haha:

So I'd get back to reality if I were you msharafan please for your sake!

their excuse would be maria was injured during that match :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:37 PM
their excuse would be maria was injured during that match :rolleyes:

Oh yes of course ....... sorry I forgot ... silly me :D :wavey:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM
yeah cause she was it was so obvious she was injured, she was whooping amelies ass at 5-2 when maria's serve got slower and it was obvious somthing was wrong, in fact i knew in the petrova match in the group stages where she lost on purpose to petrova that she would only do that if she was injured or worried about her injury! also maria was coming off a long injury layoff, well well just have to wait and see but i bet you nothing that sharapova will get further than amelie! and ill be laughing when i win the bet!

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:41 PM
msharafan, please stop it. you're making yourself look silly, with all the excuses and predictions :rolleyes:

SloKid
May 26th, 2006, 05:42 PM
yeah cause she was it was so obvious she was injured, she was whooping amelies ass at 5-2 when maria's serve got slower and it was obvious somthing was wrong, in fact i knew in the petrova match in the group stages where she lost on purpose to petrova that she would only do that if she was injured or worried about her injury! also maria was coming off a long injury layoff, well well just have to wait and see but i bet you nothing that sharapova will get further than amelie! and ill be laughing when i win the bet!
:ignore:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM

If you were SO confident, why are you betting us NOTHING? :lol: :lol:

:ras:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:44 PM
msharafan, please stop it. you're making yourself look silly, with all the excuses and predictions :rolleyes:

oh i knew it youre afraid to take on the bet cause you know youllle lose!

Harju.
May 26th, 2006, 05:44 PM
now I don't know whether I want Momo to win or Nadya since both him (or her) and pierce8945734875 are equally annoying.

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:45 PM
If you were SO confident, why are you betting us NOTHING? :lol: :lol:

:ras:

what do you want me to bet? and i use that as an expression all the time,

xin_hui
May 26th, 2006, 05:47 PM
now I don't know whether I want Momo to win or Nadya since both him (or her) and pierce8945734875 are equally annoying.

tough choice huh?

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
what do you want me to bet? and i use that as an expression all the time,

Now stop getting excited msharafan .... you know what happened to you when you got excited on the BBC messageboard don't you? :lol: You got pre-modded!

So calm down ..... take a deep breath, hold for 10 hours and then let go! :angel:

SloKid
May 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Well they can meet in the final and may the better win then.
Or the one that had an easier draw...or the one that's less of a choker...or the one that can't change her draw, because of weak computer skills...etc. :)

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Now stop getting excited msharafan .... you know what happened to you when you got excited on the BBC messageboard don't you? :lol: You got pre-modded!

So calm down ..... take a deep breath, hold for 10 hours and then let go! :angel:

ok maybe youre right i should calm down just a little but it actally would be fun if we could do a little betting thing, but just with our v cash, so do you want to then or are you actually chicken....? lol

smiler
May 26th, 2006, 06:05 PM
what do you want me to bet?
:rolleyes: Maybe you should put your vCash where your mouth is it might shut you up for a minute or two. :tape:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 06:08 PM
ok maybe youre right i should calm down just a little but it actally would be fun if we could do a little betting thing, but just with our v cash, so do you want to then or are you actually chicken....? lol

Err excuse me. I'm a Justine Henin-Hardenne fan so why should I be chicken about betting whether Justine could beat Sharapova? Now let me see, what is the H2H on clay and hardcourt errrrr 4-1 or is it 5-1, :lol: sorry, JHH has beaten her so many times I've lost count.

So why should I, as I said, being a JHH fan, be chicken about Sharapova?

Can you explain that to me or are you going to come out with more garbage?

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 06:09 PM
ok i will but how do i do that?

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 06:09 PM
:rolleyes: Maybe you should put your vCash where your mouth is it might shut you up for a minute or two. :tape:

;)

Nah, not enough V-cash will fill that gob of hers! :lol:

Ceze
May 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM
:rolleyes: Maybe you should put your vCash where your mouth is it might shut you up for a minute or two. :tape::spit: I'd say a week or two :lol:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Err excuse me. I'm a Justine Henin-Hardenne fan so why should I be chicken about betting whether Justine could beat Sharapova? Now let me see, what is the H2H on clay and hardcourt errrrr 4-1 or is it 5-1, :lol: sorry, JHH has beaten her so many times I've lost count.

So why should I, as I said, being a JHH fan, be chicken about Sharapova?

Can you explain that to me or are you going to come out with more garbage?

no i meant about the bet i stated earlier on saying i bet maria will go further than amelie, i know justine is a better player on clay but maria is better on grass, it just depends what surface theyre on, now please i dont want to fight anymore, and seen as though youre from the bbc board what the hell is up with it i think theyre having technical problems or is that just me?

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 06:11 PM
:spit: I'd say a week or two :lol:

Longer than a week or two please, remember there's Wimbledon to come, so at least after Wimbledon please :lol:

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM
no i meant about the bet i stated earlier on saying i bet maria will go further than amelie, i know justine is a better player on clay but maria is better on grass, it just depends what surface theyre on, now please i dont want to fight anymore, and seen as though youre from the bbc board what the hell is up with it i think theyre having technical problems or is that just me?

It's you ........ you're banned! :lol: No not really, there's technical problems.

Well Justine beat her on hardcourt as well, so it's not only on clay is it?

OK .... as you said, I bet you NOTHING that Amelie will go further than Maria. How's that?

Ceze
May 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Longer than a week or two please, remember there's Wimbledon to come, so at least after Wimbledon please :lol::lol: :lol:

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 06:15 PM
:ignore:

morningglory
May 26th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Longer than a week or two please, remember there's Wimbledon to come, so at least after Wimbledon please :lol:
:lol: I think for except Venus, Maria will be unmatched on grass this year :ras:

hablo
May 26th, 2006, 06:17 PM
:ignore::tape:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 06:17 PM
It's you ........ you're banned! :lol: No not really, there's technical problems.

Well Justine beat her on hardcourt as well, so it's not only on clay is it?

OK .... as you said, I bet you NOTHING that Amelie will go further than Maria. How's that?

ok this will be fun, and just for a laugh i bet you justine will win so that way you have to bet against youre fav player, so that way you win both ways, jeez im so nice! lol but im serious the first bets on anyway but its up to you if you want to take the second? and maria won on a hard court before against justine.

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 06:20 PM
ok this will be fun, and just for a laugh i bet you justine will win so that way you have to bet against youre fav player, so that way you win noth ways, jeez im so nice! lol but im serious the first bets on anyway but its up to you if you want to take the second?

Sorry...... oh no .... you said you weren't talking about Justine in your previous post, now you wanna move the goal post because I said I'll bet you that Amelie will go further than Maria. Seems like you are the chicken to me and that you are making up the rules as you go along.

No way.... Our initial contract :lol: was about Maria and Amelie. Either stick with that or it's a no no!

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 06:23 PM
ok ill stick with it but just to clear things up i wanted to bet on both the amelie bet and the justine one but one bet is enough for me, youre on.

Ceze
May 26th, 2006, 06:28 PM
:ignore::tape::haha: I wonder who is the most pathetic :lol:

améliemomo
May 26th, 2006, 06:37 PM

if she can go to the 3rd I think her fans can light a candle :lol:

perseus2006
May 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM
In the best of circumstances, dirt isn't Pova's finest surface. It's bad enough that the shoulder problem still affects her serve and forehand in terms of power and accuracy but that sad situation is exacerbated by the ankle injury and lack of match play. Nonetheless, she will do whatever she does and it will be good to see her on court. However far her grit and ferociousness can take her, whether the first round or the final, I am pleased to have the opportunity to support her.

As for Ame, I am not a major fan, but she does have a solid game on dirt. She may get trounced somewhere along the way, but there is nothing she has done this year that suggests she will choke a match away. Even in the dirt, power and aggression can demolish her game. Ame has her work laid out before her if she has to face Venus and then Pova or Kuzy. In a slam, I do not believe she can handle any of those three, but it will be entertaining to watch!

The most anticipated match at RG based on the draw is Petrova v JHH. Provided the match occurs and isn't one of mutual annilation, it will probably determine the eventual winner. Of course, Elena may decide to play tennis for two full weeks, in which case only god knows what will happen.

There are a lot of extremely dangerous players looking for cracks in the dirt: Kim, Dinara, Nastya, Nicole, Patty... Overall, the tournament should be very entertaining and I suggest taking Pova's advice, set aside your player zealotry and "watch the tennis".

timafi
May 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Perse you bash Mauresmo on ESPN like a a fuckeroo,so why are you even talking about her? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

perseus2006
May 26th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Perse you bash Mauresmo on ESPN like a a fuckeroo,so why are you even talking about her? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have pointed out that the Ame AO win was unconvincing, I have not bashed her. I will talk about her whenever I feel like it. I especially do not believe Ame will choke away the tourney. She is good in the dirt though I do not favor her style of game. Who are you on ESPN?

bellascarlett
May 26th, 2006, 07:47 PM

wow someone struck a chord. :lol:....maria will always have a worrisome draw on clay. ;)

timafi
May 26th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I have pointed out that the Ame AO win was unconvincing, I have not bashed her. I will talk about her whenever I feel like it. I especially do not believe Ame will choke away the tourney. She is good in the dirt though I do not favor her style of game. Who are you on ESPN?
my screename doesn't matter at all,but reading you here and on ESNP has been,well interesting to say the least :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

manu32
May 26th, 2006, 08:02 PM
she said in a french interwiew.....i have a good draw.....this thread is ridiculous

FrenchY52
May 26th, 2006, 08:04 PM
this thread is ridiculous

Sure, it's a Pierce0415 thread ..

Ceze
May 26th, 2006, 08:11 PM
she said in a french interwiew.....i have a good draw.....this thread is ridiculousfor once I agree with you :eek: :lol:

perseus2006
May 26th, 2006, 08:18 PM
my screename doesn't matter at all,but reading you here and on ESNP has been,well interesting to say the least :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Okay, I can understand your probable reasons for not wanting to divulge your ESPN ID. Most ESPN posters would be embarrassed to be associated with what they post there.

:inlove:
May 26th, 2006, 08:20 PM
yeah cause she was it was so obvious she was injured, she was whooping amelies ass at 5-2 when maria's serve got slower and it was obvious somthing was wrong, in fact i knew in the petrova match in the group stages where she lost on purpose to petrova that she would only do that if she was injured or worried about her injury! also maria was coming off a long injury layoff...

OMFG am I crazy or did that just make sense? :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

saint
May 26th, 2006, 09:31 PM
I disagree.

I totally agree, if if she's going to win another GS she has to be able to get through tough early rounds. In a way it may be good for her as she can get match tough early on. This championship is pretty open, she has a good a chance as any of the other top 5 and I don't think anyones draw is pretty easy.

timafi
May 26th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Okay, I can understand your probable reasons for not wanting to divulge your ESPN ID. Most ESPN posters would be embarrassed to be associated with what they post there.
no way I'd post there,too many xenophobes,homophobes and racists.
it's all good Perse,we're still mates. :wavey: :wavey: :kiss: :kiss:

iPatty
May 26th, 2006, 10:25 PM
This is a much harder draw than for example, Nadia Petrova, to get to 4R.

You really are amazing. Your hate and contempt for Nadia Petrova is utterly amazing. :lol:

You bring her into every thread you start. Stop hating, cause you are really starting to wear on myself and everyone here.

PLP
May 26th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Mauresmo vs. Retirement
Walkover vs. Walkover
Broken Ankle vs. Flu

:lol: That's great

Amelie is in the top of the draw...She is quite fortunate. Nobody has an easy draw, but she is in the weakest quarter IMO...just Venus to worry about. One of them should get through to the semis without much trouble>P