PDA

View Full Version : Martina is gonna win RG

Michael Pemulis
May 26th, 2006, 01:54 PM
The route to victory is a tough trail but she will come through! Definitely. Golovin, Dementieva, Clijsters, Henin or Petrova...no one has the skills and the momentum to stop Martina's train!!!

pigam
May 26th, 2006, 01:57 PM
arn't we getting a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle carried away here? :unsure:

msharafan
May 26th, 2006, 02:06 PM
DREAM ON................................................ ......LOL but really ill eat meat if she wins!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Hingie
May 26th, 2006, 02:11 PM
The route to victory is a tough trail but she will come through! Definitely. Golovin, Dementieva, Clijsters, Henin or Petrova...no one has the skills and the momentum to stop Martina's train!!!

Are you even a Hingis fan????

I find it hard to believe a true fan would be making these crazy assumptions! You're probably one of her haters and you just want to conjure up dislike for the girl by acting like a presumptious, arrogant fan!

Ryan
May 26th, 2006, 02:12 PM
DREAM ON................................................ ......LOL but really ill eat meat if she wins!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

She has a better shot than Sharapova. :)

Ryan
May 26th, 2006, 02:12 PM
She has a better shot than Sharapova. :)

But then again, almost everyone has a better shot than Sharapova at RG. :tape:

Michael Pemulis
May 26th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Are you even a Hingis fan????

I find it hard to believe a true fan would be making these crazy assumptions! You're probably one of her haters and you just want to conjure up dislike for the girl by acting like a presumptious, arrogant fan!

Sorry, I didn't want to make a mess! I'm a big fan, and I don't think I made "crazy" assumptions. I watched Martina playing last week in Roma...all that I can say: she is awesome, she feels great. Do you agree with me ?

Michael Pemulis
May 26th, 2006, 02:25 PM

Get ready to eat meat. asian friend!
:worship:

Hingie
May 26th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Sorry, I didn't want to make a mess! I'm a big fan, and I don't think I made "crazy" assumptions. I watched Martina playing last week in Roma...all that I can say: she is awesome, she feels great. Do you agree with me ?

Yes she was in great form in Italy but i'm also realistic. She hasn't beaten Kim or Justine this year, Lena wiped her off the court in Tokyo, she's lost to Venus and Sharapova twice. It's been a great comeback, but it's not like she's untouchable!

When you said Justine hasn't got the skills to beat Marti - i think that's a bit too far of a stretch and this is just one example of a Hingis fan getting too confident and annoying other fans by being disrespectful.

Ryan
May 26th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I certainly hope she wins! :bounce:

QF: Kim, who beat her at the AO
SF: Nadia - beat her at the end of 2002 :fiery:
Justine - beat her at Sydney
F: Mauresmo - Berlin, Doha. Angry french crowd in the final, c'est magnifique!
Svetlana - Miami, 7-6 in the third.
Venus - what a final!?!?!

I think my dream final would be Hingis beating Venus in three sets. Anyway, it can't hurt to dream, but I just hope Hingis plays her best and has fun.

Hingie
May 26th, 2006, 02:48 PM
but I just hope Hingis plays her best and has fun.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just hope for some great play from her, confidence and enjoyment... if this happens, the results will come.

Carmen Mairena
May 26th, 2006, 03:00 PM
:unsure:

Michael Pemulis
May 26th, 2006, 03:57 PM
On clay Martina can overcome Justine and Kimmie.