PDA

View Full Version : Not Surprised Nadia's Draw Is A CAKEWALK Until QF :rollseyes:

pierce0415
May 26th, 2006, 01:53 PM
(13) Anna-Lena Grönefeld GER vs Camille Pin FRA
Yan Zi CHN vs Jamea Jackson USA
wc Mathilde Johansson FRA vs q
(20) Maria Kirilenko RUS vs wc Severine Bremond FRA
(32) Gisela Dulko ARG vs q
Kristina Brandi PUR vs Yuliana Fedak UKR
Shenay Perry USA vs Shinobu Asagoe JAP
(3) Nadia Petrova RUS vs Akiko Morigami JAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Nadia broke into the Roland Garros computer and played with the electronic code that made the draw. Her path to the R16 is by far the easiest of the top 16 seeds - she managed to get Dulko who only became a seed due to Mary's withdrawal and who has lost like 3 matches in a row. Then she drew Gronefeld as her R16 whose weakest surface is clay. The only player that may be a threat is Kirilenko but she is coming off a severe injury.

frenchie
May 26th, 2006, 01:54 PM
What's your problem with Petrova???

Paneru
What's your (seemingly) obsession
with Petrova? ;)

Andy.
Anna Lena is actually really good on clay she has won her only title on it I actually think Nadia has a pretty tough draw to get to Justine

Vaidisova
May 26th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Looks like Nadia broke into the Roland Garros computer and played with the electronic code that made the draw.

:haha:

Sharapova's_Boy
May 26th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Showdown!!11!11!!!!1!!11!!!

Oh, it's a Petrova hate thread. :tape:

Louis Cyphre
May 26th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Looks like Nadia broke into the Roland Garros computer and played with the electronic code that made the draw. Her path to the R16 is by far the easiest of the top 16 seeds - she managed to get Dulko who only became a seed due to Mary's withdrawal and who has lost like 3 matches in a row. Then she drew Gronefeld as her R16 whose weakest surface is clay. The only player that may be a threat is Kirilenko but she is coming off a severe injury.
You expect a N3 seeded to plays vs JHH in the first round?

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 01:57 PM

The Guilty
May 26th, 2006, 01:59 PM

You really know a lot about ALG :tape:

Alicia Rocks
May 26th, 2006, 02:00 PM
:yawn:

vogus
May 26th, 2006, 02:01 PM
if Nadya had broken into the computer, do you think she would have drawn Henin for herself in the QF?

It's true that Dulko is horrible, but ALG is not that bad on clay, she is much better than Hant who Nadya could also have drawn...

RenaSlam.
May 26th, 2006, 02:02 PM
She always makes the QF at a slam- and then loses.

This year should be no different. Slams are different than the tournaments she has been winning...but we'll see.

pierce0415
May 26th, 2006, 02:03 PM
if Nadya had broken into the computer, do you think she would have drawn Henin for herself in the QF?

It's true that Dulko is horrible, but ALG is not that bad on clay, she is much better than Hant who Nadya could also have drawn...

actually a famous face drew the 32 seeds :cool:
so Nadia had good luck to draw Dulko, Groenefeld and injured Kirilenko
but if Nadia hacked into the computer, she could have picked clay hating Morigami, Perry, Asagoe, Brandi and Fedak and Q

Shoulderpova
May 26th, 2006, 02:04 PM
pierce0415 again :retard:

Jogi
May 26th, 2006, 02:04 PM
LOL, Nadia played with the electronic code :D :lol: :D

ALG won a tournement on clay, but only could win one match on grass in her carrer... so what's her weakest surface??? :p

4th round: Nadia-ALG, I like that :bounce:

Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
:lol: but why did nadia opt to play Ju in quarters??I guess its easier to beat Ju in QF than in Final for petrova for sure..Anyways Morigami in 1st round can be tricky...Definately not a str8 forward match..

Morrissey
May 26th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I fully expect Justine to beat Petrova. I just don't think she's a real contender. I don't care what the media says or what the hype machine says. I am still not convinced Petrova is the real deal. Justine should get to the finals.

udachi Elena
May 26th, 2006, 02:11 PM
stop complaining.. everyone in the top half has an easy draw because all the potential winners (imo) are in the bottom half

pierce0415
May 26th, 2006, 02:13 PM
LOL, Nadia played with the electronic code :D :lol: :D

ALG won a tournement on clay, but only could win one match on grass in her carrer... so what's her weakest surface??? :p

4th round: Nadia-ALG, I like that :bounce:

ALG just lost to Peer 0 and 2 on clay :tape:

Foot's Fingers
May 26th, 2006, 02:16 PM
:retard: on thread starter

Among 1.2.3.4 seeds Nadia has the worst for her QF opponent JHH

Why Pierce withdrew?????????????????????????????????? if not pierce045 can deal with her

tenn_ace
May 26th, 2006, 02:21 PM
:retard: on thread starter

Among 1.2.3.4 seeds Nadia has the worst for her QF opponent JHH

Why Pierce withdrew?????????????????????????????????? if not pierce045 can deal with her

nothing against Mary, but I thought her withdrawal would make him go away for, at least, a little bit... maybe he'd take a day from posting idiotic thread after idiotic thread to be sad... so wrong. :rolleyes:

babsi
May 26th, 2006, 02:25 PM
It is such a shame that if you put a poster on ignore that you still see their topics posted. Always the same rubbish. Has to be one of the most annoying posters that I have ever seen on a mb.

pierce0415
May 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
It is such a shame that if you put a poster on ignore that you still see their topics posted. Always the same rubbish. Has to be one of the most annoying posters that I have ever seen on a mb.

babbling babsi,
if you put me on ignore, stop posting in my threads :wavey:
hope to never see your name again :D

Epigone
May 26th, 2006, 02:38 PM

It's a pity that the CTA couldn't use Nadia's computer hacking skills to change their airline reservations. Then Li Na wouldn't have had to tank her match against Jankovic in order to catch her plane :tape:

我觉得你 :cuckoo:

Martian KC
May 26th, 2006, 02:39 PM
What a hacker!!

Jogi
May 26th, 2006, 02:40 PM
ALG just lost to Peer 0 and 2 on clay :tape:
she says that clay is her best and favorite surface, are u german? then you could listen to the interview on ES, but I don't think so
last year in Wimbledon she lost to a totally unknowm british WC
first thinking, then posting, or are u only posting to provoke :confused:

Nickk
May 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Excuse me? :confused: :rolleyes:

RR-87
May 26th, 2006, 02:42 PM
haters :yawn:

-sugi-
what a suprise, another pierce0415 Petrova thread :retard:

SloKid
:rolleyes:
Get a life!

jonny84
May 26th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Again, and how many more times.

Nadia doesnt make the draws; it is pot luck. She still beats the players in her way and wins the titles!

TheBoiledEgg
May 26th, 2006, 02:49 PM

:o Moron alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Sharapova's_Boy
May 26th, 2006, 02:52 PM

It's a pity that the CTA couldn't use Nadia's computer hacking skills to change their airline reservations. Then Li Na wouldn't have had to tank her match against Jankovic in order to catch her plane :tape:

Carmen Mairena
May 26th, 2006, 03:02 PM
:zzz: :yawn: :zzz:

You just jinxed her rivals! Nadia's going to win now! :lol:

vogus
May 26th, 2006, 03:04 PM
It is such a shame that if you put a poster on ignore that you still see their topics posted.

i have complained to the admins about this shortcoming in the ignore feature, to no avail.

Kart
May 26th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Looks like Nadia broke into the Roland Garros computer and played with the electronic code that made the draw.

If only Nadia could see this thread because if she's that good, I'm sure she'd have no problem hacking into your server to find a way to spare us your whining.

Harju.
May 26th, 2006, 05:18 PM

:haha: :worship:

Nadya!!!11111!!11!!! Evil worshipper. Voodoo-worker.

Now i don't mind seeing Nadya wins RG just to see pierce98435747 making another thread : Not Surprised Nadya won RG :rollseyes: Mary withdrew!!!111!!

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:27 PM
hope to never see your name again :D

That's what we are all hoping .......... never to see YOUR name again :tape:

:nerner:

Ferosh
May 26th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Everytime this asshole starts a negative thread about Nadia, she goes on to win the title. Keep the threads coming because she really just keeps on winning.

Justine Fan
May 26th, 2006, 05:30 PM
If only Nadia could see this thread because if she's that good, I'm sure she'd have no problem hacking into your server to find a way to spare us your whining.

Excellent :haha: :haha: :haha:

:yeah:

No.1Hingis
May 26th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Well.. even if she get or not an easy draw.. she gonna find Justine.. in 4rs... and Martina or Kim in semis.. so.. 4 of faves gonna fight in the 4rs.. and semis.. other side Amelie and Kuzzy most be in the semi that side.. Titans war!!

goldenlox
May 26th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Who cares what the draw is, lets play

HectorMagnus
May 26th, 2006, 05:41 PM
go Nadia :rocker: :nerner: :rocker2:

le'ts win the whole thing :rocker2:

Dave B
May 26th, 2006, 05:55 PM
In my opinion, Nadia has the hardest draw of the top four. pierce239048189324234580932459 is full ot sh...i mean tacos.