(20) Maria Kirilenko RUS vs wc Severine Bremond FRA

(32) Gisela Dulko ARG vs q
Kristina Brandi PUR vs Yuliana Fedak UKR
Shenay Perry USA vs Shinobu Asagoe JAP
(3) Nadia Petrova RUS vs Akiko Morigami JAP

Pin is not easy to play, but this is a must win
then a dangerous Chinese, or a rematch again Jackson
Kirilenko shouldn´t be underrated in 3rd round

but as a top15 player she should reach at least the 4th round match vs. Petrova.

selyoink
May 26th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Pretty solid draw. She should definitely make the third round and then I'd say her match against Kirilenko would be a toss up. Beating Petrova would be a monumental task.

matthias
May 26th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Pretty solid draw. She should definitely make the third round and then I'd say her match against Kirilenko would be a toss up. Beating Petrova would be a monumental task.

yes, Kirilenko is a toss up, but on clay ALG should beat her
and then Petrova...
but step by step
PIN is first

selyoink
May 26th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Well if she loses to Pin it will be a terrible result.

~Poseidon~
May 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Pin is the most boring Player on the whole Tour.
All she can do is bringing the ball back..well, that could be enough against Anna Lena.

But i hope all the Best, R16 would be really great.

Sandra.P
May 26th, 2006, 09:50 PM
yes, Kirilenko is a toss up, but on clay ALG should beat her

Yeah well ALG should do a lot of things, but she doesn't always do them...

I think Kirilenko is really bad news.

But sorry, don't mean to be pessimistic. Let's hope ALG does well at RG (hopefully QF, that is what she wants!), this is her favorite Slam!

pan
May 26th, 2006, 10:33 PM
PIN is a must-win! M.A.T: is right - her game is that boring and slowly! this chinese girl could be a second round-problem and KIRILENKO for sure. but according to her ranking, the fourth round is a mission possible - or more than that!

crazillo
May 28th, 2006, 02:11 PM
I think ALG will have to battle hard in Rd. 2 against Jackson, but will prevail. kirilenko is tough and Petrova just impossible...

Sandra.P
May 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM
and Petrova just impossible...

Hey ALG is with Adidas, this means IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING :lol:

~Poseidon~
May 30th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I saw her some minutes at france 3.

She hits winner/error in that row, pin makes nothing.

but what worries me most: nAnna lenas whole right arm is taped. It looks like a very complicatet constuctin, seem there's something wrong with her elbow.

~Poseidon~
May 30th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Well, Anna Lena destroyed pin, but that was estimated. Now we've got the revenge against Jackson the day after tomorrow. :D

Let's hope, thet her arm isn't injured that bad.

selyoink
May 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM
ALG wasted no time in dispatching Pin. She should destroy her so it is a good thing that she did so.

~Carsten~
May 30th, 2006, 04:22 PM
I saw her some minutes at france 3.

She hits winner/error in that row, pin makes nothing.

but what worries me most: nAnna lenas whole right arm is taped. It looks like a very complicatet constuctin, seem there's something wrong with her elbow.

Zitat aus Sport1.de
"Letzte Woche hatte ich plötzlich Schmerzen im Bizeps. Aber die sind eigentlich weg. Das ist nur eine Vorsichtsmaßnahme."

matthias
May 30th, 2006, 05:37 PM
well done ALG - and a good scoreline

hopefully she is fine - now after Petrova´s loose the draw is wide open for her
a injury would be really bad now

selyoink
May 30th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah now ALG has an excellent shot at the quarterfinals but that is still a long way away.

~Poseidon~
May 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Danke, CMeyer.

Das macht mich zuversichtlich.

Dass wir Pin natürlich nicht als Mass nehemen können ist klar. Die frau ist mit das Schlechteste, was ich je auf der tour gesehen habe. ich frage mich, wie sie es in die top 100 geschafft hat.

Ihre Stärke ist es wahrscheinlich, die Gegnerinnen mit ihrem nichtssagenden Spiel einzuschläfern...

selyoink
May 31st, 2006, 01:46 PM
During the rain delay ESPN showed a point from ALG's doubles match earlyier in the day to show how much taping ALG has. She has tape on both knees and one of her elbows is strapped very heavily. Plus they said she got treatment on her back during the doubles match.

Looks like ALG has multiple ailments to try and overcome. I hope they don't hinder her play much.

matthias
May 31st, 2006, 04:40 PM
thanks selyoink for the info
i saw a photo from ALG in our newspaper today, but just her upper body and her arms and head was on the picture, so i haven´t seen the taped knees
dosen´t sound good, but i hope she can take revange against Jackson

btw. they won her doubles in 3 sets

selyoink
May 31st, 2006, 05:16 PM
She was also wearing ankle braces but I think she normally does. The tape on the knees was just a little patch on both knees.

matthias
May 31st, 2006, 05:39 PM
yes, she has always the braces on the ankles

selyoink
May 31st, 2006, 05:46 PM
She plays Jackson on Court 17 to start the day. Too early for me to support her. I hope she can avenge the Fed Cup defeat.

~Poseidon~
May 31st, 2006, 07:37 PM
Anna Lena didn't enter the mixed competition.

A very wise decision.

selyoink
May 31st, 2006, 08:15 PM
ALG's match is now the 4th match on court 17 so that means I can cheer her on. :)

~Carsten~
May 31st, 2006, 08:25 PM
Zitat aus der ARD Onlineseite:
Schrecksekunde für Grönefeld

Eine Schrecksekunde aus deutscher Sicht gab es beim Doppel der Nordhornerin Anna-Lena Grönefeld mit Meghann Shaughnessy gegen Michaella Krajicek aus den Niederlanden und Agnes Szavay aus Ungarn. Am Anfang des dritten Satzes knallte die 20 Jahre alte Grönefeld beim Versuch, einen Ball zu erreichen, gegen die Platzbegrenzung aus Beton und musste lange behandelt werden. Mit dicken Pflastern auf beiden Knien und brummendem Schädel kam sie aber mit ihrer amerikanischen Doppelpartnerin noch zu einem 3:6, 6:1, 6:4-Erfolg. Der war Martina Müller nicht beschieden, sie war beim 2:6, 2:6 gegen die Italienerin Francesca Schiavone völlig chancenlos.

Steff_forever
May 31st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Zitat aus der ARD Onlineseite:
Tja, hoffentlich passiert Anna-Lena nicht das gleiche, wenn sie wieder gegen Jamea anrennt.
Immer wenn das Draw so schön weit offen steht wird's häufig ein Spiel der verpaßten Chancen bei den Deutschen. Ich denke aber, sie will sich für die FC-Niederlage revanchieren und zeigen, daß sie's (vor fremden Publikum) besser kann.

tägliche Blessuren wären ja nicht so schlimm wie chronische Gelenkschmerzen und die alten Bänderdehnungen/verletzungen ...
Viel Glück, ALG, reiß Dich am Riemen !

Asif_Nawaz
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
Gooo,Anna-Lena!!!Take revenge on Jamea!!!!

matthias
Jun 1st, 2006, 01:22 PM
ALG's match is now the 4th match on court 17 so that means I can cheer her on. :)

as i left yesterday she was still first match
and now as i came home from work i checked Teletext for her result
but i couldn´t find it, and so i was afraid she pulled out
but thanks god they changed the schedule
maybe i can cheer for her too
really bad story with her knee in doubles
i hope she is fine
it is really sad that she has problems with injuries in a tournament when the draw is wide open for her :(

selyoink
Jun 1st, 2006, 02:36 PM
as i left yesterday she was still first match
and now as i came home from work i checked Teletext for her result
but i couldn´t find it, and so i was afraid she pulled out
but thanks god they changed the schedule
maybe i can cheer for her too
really bad story with her knee in doubles
i hope she is fine
it is really sad that she has problems with injuries in a tournament when the draw is wide open for her :(

Yeah she has a dream draw to the quarterfinals. But all these injuries even if they are all minor start to build up. I hope she is motivated for today's match since she lost to Jackson in Fed Cup.

GoDominique
Jun 1st, 2006, 06:16 PM
Anna-Lena just lost the first set.

After seeing those pics from her first round match I can only shake my head.
Obviously she has various ailments. Not really surprising though after playing that crazy ass schedule.
Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, including doubles. No other top-player would do this shit.
Then she's playing doubles here as well - WHY?????

Serves her absolutely right to lose here and miss this opportunity of a lifetime. Not that she will learn anything from this.

GoDominique
Jun 1st, 2006, 06:46 PM
She's about to win the 2nd set.

If she wins then she should pull out of doubles.

GoDominique
Jun 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
One set all, play suspended.

selyoink
Jun 1st, 2006, 06:50 PM
ALG will have to finish tomorrow. She won the last 6 games of the second set to take it 6-2. Hope she can send Jackson home tomorrow.

matthias
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:11 PM
i hope she can continue the rund from the second set tomorrow
and she should really pull out from doubles

~Carsten~
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:18 PM
Damn why she has to play on Court 17? She is #14 in the World seeded 13. tztztzt
The 1st were so close. And in the 2nd she run over Jamea.
It's good that the play is suspended. unfortunately she lost too often this season the 3rd after a great 2nd. So tomorrow a complete new start!

So I hope she will beat Jamea!

She will play the second Match on Court 17 tomorrow!!

Sandra.P
Jun 1st, 2006, 08:37 PM
Damn why she has to play on Court 17? She is #14 in the World seeded 13. tztztzt

Yeah I asked myself that question too, go figure...

I hope she can beat Jackson tomorrow, she has to!

~Poseidon~
Jun 1st, 2006, 09:19 PM
The suspension wasn't actually good, cause Anna Lena got her rythm.

I "watched" the game with the scoreboard and i was, as so often with Anna lena, short before heart-attack.

Well, i hope she'll win tomorrow.
But then she has to play singles and doubles on saturday.

Well, i think she needs so many matches.
After she missed Warshaw she lost in Berlins first round, so let's see, if she has enough power for the whole season.

Morgen dann bitte nur ne kurze Vorstellung, das schont meine Nerven. ;)

selyoink
Jun 2nd, 2006, 12:35 PM
ALG won 6-7(8-10), 6-2, 6-1

Third set probably was closer than the scoreline. A lot of deuce games and Anna had to save 4 break points.

Now a huge match for ALG against Kirilenko.

~Poseidon~
Jun 2nd, 2006, 12:53 PM
Well, this time, it's Anna Lena-time against kirilenko.

GoDominique
Jun 2nd, 2006, 02:47 PM
Nicht schlecht. :) Habe gestern wohl etwas überreagiert. ;)

Aber eigentlich ist das Viertelfinale jetzt Pflicht. Wenn sie Kirilenko schafft, wäre das die halbe Miete.
Wahrscheinlich eins der wichtigsten Spiele in ihrer Karriere.

pan
Jun 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
KIRILENKO wird schwer. und auch wenn sie verliert, kann das in ordnung gehen. also ruhig blut. aber wenn sie die 4.runde schafft, dann sollte das vf tatsächlich pflicht sein! go ALG! :)

GoDominique
Jun 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
KIRILENKO wird schwer. und auch wenn sie verliert, kann das in ordnung gehen.
Ja schon. Sie durfte auch gegen Douchevina, Schiavone und Mauresmo verlieren (2005).
Aber gewinnen ist auch nicht verboten. ;)

~Poseidon~
Jun 2nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
Das Doppel ist morgen wieder nicht auf dem Plan, Anna Lena hat es wohl abgesagt, denn Meg spielt morgen Mixed.

matthias
Jun 2nd, 2006, 07:30 PM
ich freue mich sehr über ihren sieg heute gegen Jackson, weil ich denke das es nach der FED-Cup niederlage und dem satzrückstand nicht sehr leicht war.
Mit Kirilenko hat sie noch eine Rechnung offen (Peking Finale 2005)
ausserdem sollte A-L auf Sand stärker sein als Kirilenko
ich hoffe nur das sie sich nicht selber zu sehr unter druck setzt und dann mal wieder alles in aus drischt bzw. ins netz

~Poseidon~
Jun 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Eigentlich sollte Anna Lena auf jedem Belag stärker als Kirilenko sein...

Aber wir kennen sie ja---

matthias
Jun 3rd, 2006, 10:05 AM
ja finde ich auch

ausserdem muss sie auch aufhören sich mit 3. runde zufrieden zugeben
sie ist #14 der Welt, also muss sie keine schlagen die höher in der Rangliste ist als sie um ins Achtelfinale zu kommen
diesmal dank der niederlage von Petrova kann sie sogar ins Viertelfinale kommen ohne eine top20 spielerin schlagen zu müssen
so eine chance kommt nicht oft
also sieg gegen Kirilenko PFLICHT

~Carsten~
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:05 PM
6/2 7/6(2)
ein klasse Sieg von Anna- Lena! Super starker erster Satz und im zweiten hat sie starke Nerven gehabt!
So nun wo war bitte das mentale Problem, was hier ja so viele meinten das sie anscheinend hat? Tja heute hat sie klar bewiesen das sie keins hat!!

Nun gegen Gisela Dulko!!

Glückwunsch Anna- Lena! :)

~Poseidon~
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
Anna Lena sollte öfter mal gegen ne Betonmauer laufen. :D

Steff_forever
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
6/2 7/6(2)
ein klasse Sieg von Anna- Lena! Super starker erster Satz und im zweiten hat sie starke Nerven gehabt!
So nun wo war bitte das mentale Problem, was hier ja so viele meinten das sie anscheinend hat? Tja heute hat sie klar bewiesen das sie keins hat!!
Glückwunsch Anna- Lena! :)

:confused:

Also ich denke gerade das Gegenteil: sie war bei ihren Aufschlagspielen wieder im Zitter-Zitter-Land, nur daß halt Kirilenko diesmal das gleiche Problem hatte.

Daher geht der Sieg und auch das Resultat i.O., hätte aber nicht gedacht, daß ALG es wirlich noch schafft im 2. /

DAHER: SUPER ANNA-LENA ! :kiss:

AF von Roland Garros !!! :worship:

GoDominique
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Na siehste wohl, es geht doch. :) ;)

Wahrscheinlich ihr bester Sieg bisher. Es sind nun mal die Grand Slams, auf die es ankommt.
Was ihren Aufschlag angeht - manchmal denke ich, ihr ist gar nicht klar, was sie dort für Möglichkeiten hat. Sie müßte noch mehr Spiele nur über ihn gewinnen.

Zunächst einmal: komisches Deutsch.
Und der Sieg heute hat zum Beispiel nicht bewiesen, daß sie jetzt auch in Deutschland gut spielt. Insofern sollten wir mal noch die Kirche im Dorf lassen.
Und morgen steht schon das nächste Spiel an, und das ist noch wichtiger als das heutige.

~Poseidon~
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Und morgen steht schon das nächste Spiel an, und das ist noch wichtiger als das heutige.

Übermorgen, morgen muss sie nur im Doppel ran. ;)

GoDominique
Jun 3rd, 2006, 12:57 PM
Übermorgen, morgen muss sie nur im Doppel ran. ;)
Alle Achtelfinalspiele der Damen finden morgen statt. :)

~Poseidon~
Jun 3rd, 2006, 01:05 PM
Alle Achtelfinalspiele der Damen finden morgen statt. :)

Dingens von Eurosport meinte vorhin, morgen würden die Achtelfinals der oberen Hälfte gespielt werden. :confused:

FashionMan
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:38 PM
Eigentlich müsste Anna - Lena morgen gewinnen aber mann weiß ja nie was ihre Nerven machen nech !!!

GoDominique
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
Dingens von Eurosport meinte vorhin, morgen würden die Achtelfinals der oberen Hälfte gespielt werden. :confused:
Naja, die erzählen viel, wenn der Tag lang ist. ;) Drittes Spiel auf Court 1.

matthias
Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:52 PM
Anna-Lena :)

Dulko wird nicht leicht, aber es ist zu schaffen

Sandra.P
Jun 3rd, 2006, 06:27 PM
ALG hat mich jetzt positiv überrascht mit Ihrem Sieg gegen Kirilenko! Gut gemacht :woohoo:

Dulko sollte machbar sein, Revange für Hopman Cup!

crazillo
Jun 3rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
Denke sie hätte verloren, wenn es über drei gegangen wäre... Zu ihrem Glück fand Kirilenko nie zu 100% in das Match.

Aber sie war auch echt gut, muss man ihr lassen. Ich hoffe, dass ihr Nervenkostüm morgen hält. Dulko kann mal so und mal so sein als Gegnerin...

Hant11
Jun 3rd, 2006, 09:25 PM
TIE BREAK KIRILENKO GROENEFELD VIDEO
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78PF3RJC

Carsten
Jun 3rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
konnte leider gar nichts von dem Match sehen, deshalb danke fürs Video! :)

Denke, wenn sie gut spielt, schlägt sie Dulko auf jeden Fall, andernfalls kann es auch böse ins Auge gehen... aber mal sehen, ist ne gute Chance jetzt, hoffentlich hat sie die Nerven im Griff...

selyoink
Jun 4th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I'm so glad ALG won.

Now maybe the biggest match of her career to get to her first ever slam quarterfinal. I hope she takes Dulko down.

pan
Jun 4th, 2006, 09:16 AM
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, ALG! :kiss:

go and win this today! :)

~Poseidon~
Jun 4th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Tolle Ansetzung, liebe Franzosen.

Erst setzt ihr Anna Lena als 4. partie an und wollt sie danach ab 18 Uhr Doppel spielen lassen?

Wie hohl ist das denn bitte?

rrfnpump
Jun 4th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Naja, die erzählen viel, wenn der Tag lang ist. ;) Drittes Spiel auf Court 1.

vor allem Ralf Klinkenberg :o
habt ihr das gestern mitbekommen, wie sich Jürgen Höthker über den Programmdirektor aufgeregt hat? :)

Anna-Lena ;)
hat im ersten Satz super gespielt und dann wurde es ein bissl enger, aber sie hats gepackt. Dennoch hätte sie meiner Meinung nach ihren Aufschlag nicht so oft abgeben müssen.

Nach den French Open stehen dann Eastbourne und dann Wimbledon an
zum Glück lässt sie mal ein Turnier (mit Birmingham) aus!

~Poseidon~
Jun 4th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Ich wundere mich, dass Anna Lena in Wimbledon bisher 2 Mal in Runde 1 gescheitert war.

Eigentlich müsste dieser Belag ihr doch sehr entgegenkommen.-

matthias
Jun 4th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Ich wundere mich, dass Anna Lena in Wimbledon bisher 2 Mal in Runde 1 gescheitert war.

Eigentlich müsste dieser Belag ihr doch sehr entgegenkommen.-

aber gerade auf dem schnellen rasen braucht man eine gute beinarbeit - und die hat sie eben nicht
sie ist zwar schon besser geworden aber noch nicht spitze
ausserdem ist der aufschlag auf rasen auch nur wirksam wenn man hinterher geht
und den volley killt - da hat sie aber eben auch noch schwächen

~Poseidon~
Jun 4th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Anna Lena hat es geschafft, Viertelfinale in einem, Grand Slam.

Zwar war die Auslosung mehr als Günstig, aber man muss diese chance auch erstmal nutzen können.

was mich am meisten gefreut hat:

Anna Lena hat jeden Satz ohne abzugeben ausserviert.
Klass,. Gratulation und Happy Birthday.

Mal sehen, was nun mit dem Doppel passiert.

~Poseidon~
Jun 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Morgen muss sie definitiv 2 Mal im Doppel ran, aber da steht sie auch noch nicht auf dem plan.

Steff_forever
Jun 4th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Ich glaub der heutige Achtelfinal-Sieg wird ihr ein lebenlang mehr bedeuten als der Juniorinnen-Titel 2003 gg Douchevina/Dushevina.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ANNA-LENA, what a wonderful birthday present you made yourself. :hug:

BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR REACHING YOUR FIRST QUARTERFINAL AT THE MOST ADORABLE GRAND SLAM TOURNIE.

selyoink
Jun 5th, 2006, 02:29 AM
ALG in the quarters :woohoo:

matthias
Jun 5th, 2006, 07:25 AM
bin sehr froh das ALG die chance nutzen konnte

damit hat sie 2 der 4 ziele in diesem jahr schon erreicht

Turniersieg - erledigt
Viertelfinale bei einem Grandslam - erledigt
Top10 - kommt bald ;)
Qualifikation fürs Masters - auf gutem weg ;)

matthias
Jun 5th, 2006, 08:02 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4351/rg2006014jb.jpg

habt ihr diese photo gesehen? hab ich bei yahoo! gefunden
aus dem spiel gestern gegen Gisela Dulko

matthias
Jun 5th, 2006, 08:03 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6374/rg2006030ze.jpg

pure freude

matthias
Jun 5th, 2006, 04:41 PM
also ALG ist raus im Doppel 3 und 4 gegen Husarova/Mirza verloren

~Poseidon~
Jun 5th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Solange sie morgen die Sensation schafft ist mir das relativ egal. :D

matthias
Jun 6th, 2006, 09:52 AM
wisst ihr was mal wieder richtig dumm ist
es kann passieren das ALG trotz Viertelfinale von #14 auf #17 in der rangliste zurückfällt
das passiert wenn Vaidisova, Hingis und Safina jeweils ihre Viertelfinals gewinnen
und Anna-Lena ihres verliert
echt krass wäre das

matthias
Jun 6th, 2006, 10:02 AM
ich hoffe Eurosport zeigt das match von A-L
muss zwar auf arbeit, aber der video läuft dann auf jeden fall mit
JHH vs. ALG ist nämlich ein match auf das ich schon lange mal gewartet habe
weil ich einfach mal sehen will wie A-L mit dem Spiel von JHH zurechtkommt und sich darauf einstellen kann.

auch auf ein spiel gegen hingis würde ich mich freuen - vielleicht im Halbfinale ? ;)

~Poseidon~
Jun 6th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Venus und Svetlana werden es richten. ;)

Und Martina war eh schon vorbei.

selyoink
Jun 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Vaidisova has just won so Anna-Lena will be on court soon. I hope she can also pull off the big upset.

selyoink
Jun 6th, 2006, 01:47 PM
ALG lost a tough first set 7-5. Now getting blown off the court at 3-0 and a double break. A low 1st serve % is dooming her cause. Only at 38% so far. That has been the difference.

selyoink
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Anna-Lena loses 7-5, 6-2. Her low 1st serve % plagued her throughout the match. Still a great effort and the best slam of her young career.

She should do well at Wimbledon.

matthias
Jun 7th, 2006, 07:50 AM
ALG gave JHH a good fight, unfortunally her serve really sucked in 2nd set
but i hope she can learn from this match :)

Carsten
Jun 7th, 2006, 11:00 AM
good Tournament from ALG! :) I'm happy that she didn't waste this big chance, although there were already players with much more luck in a GS-OF ;)

She gave Henin a good fight especially in first set, but in the end und in 2nd set she should have served better. I think there she sometimes took a little too much risk, esp. on her 2nd serve (i think in the match she double-faulted 3 times when Henin had break-points). And she should lern to construct her points better, that she dosn't have to go for it so early, but i'm positive that she'll manage that in the next months/years.

Now she can go to the grass court season with a lot of confidence, and I'm sure it will be better than in the last 2 years :)

crazillo
Jun 7th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Ana-Lena has big groundies, but I don't like her game any longer.

She is playing without any kind of tactics. It's pure bashing aka Williams. Just that she is sooo erratic when facing players that can bring the ball back and can keep up with her pace. And JHH is a good example for that.

I think JHH wasn't at her top, yet it was an easy win.

I had a good laugh about her little notes. :lol: