Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 09:54 AM
And it sucks..:sad:

Wojtek
May 26th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Great post

Viktymise
Its actually quite interesting yes poor lena gets a bad draw but the top half is pretty open vee has a hot chance for the final

Mightymirza
Sania mirza vs Myskina rnd 1 :o shitty
Lena got the toughest draw ever...Peer in 3rd rnd Hingis then clijsters ,petrova/juju...
Petrova/justine should have been final this yr..its a QF sadly..:( Ivanovic in draw of Juju...WHy god why..

Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 09:58 AM
yeah and to think I wanted lena to win RG this yr...All my favs clustering together on RHS of draw...

~~*Elena.D*~~
May 26th, 2006, 09:59 AM
:sad:

Josh.
May 26th, 2006, 10:00 AM
sammy and dani!! :sad:

Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Fran will be dancing rt now..Shes finally got opportunity to win her first title as a GS... All she got to do is to beat Kuzzie in round 16 saving MPs..and the title is hers...:devil:

blamoh
May 26th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Its actually quite interesting yes poor lena gets a bad draw but the top half is pretty open vee has a hot chance for the final
As I see the draw, Venus' is not easy.

natacha1
May 26th, 2006, 10:20 AM
:eek: :eek: It really really sucks

Lady
May 26th, 2006, 10:25 AM
I like it!
Seriously, why the must be "This draw sucks" threads for every GS?

natacha1, why it sucks, really?

rik du chesnay
May 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Golovin VS Zheng.go TATI!!!!!

strato
May 26th, 2006, 10:30 AM
What a surprise, Momo has an easy path in the first rounds... just like every year. Anyway, she won't manage to win the title again !

DEETHELICK
May 26th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Bottom half is stacked. Kim, Justine, Elena, Nadia, Martina. All of the players people have been naming favourites.

Top half only has Amelie and Sveta. Venus too, but I don't think she is ready yet to take RG. She could make the SFs though.

Elena D has got it tough. I just hope she hits the hot streak we are accustomed to seeing with her in the next two weeks :)

Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 10:35 AM
I like it!
Seriously, why the must be "This draw sucks" threads for every GS?

natacha1, why it sucks, really?
Its pretty tough for Ju as always.. :sad:Hope she proves her metal again...

-sugi-
May 26th, 2006, 10:43 AM
What a surprise, Momo has an easy path in the first rounds...
Not really easy in Round one against Shaughnessy champion of Rabat last week :confused:

volta
May 26th, 2006, 10:45 AM
who has the worst draw? i saw the hingis one its a tough draw is elena D worse?

Mightymirza
May 26th, 2006, 10:52 AM
who has the worst draw? i saw the hingis one its a tough draw is elena D worse?
Mirza :lol: But any draw wud beshitty for her on clay ..

But yeah OW LenaD for sure..Peer in 3rd rnd.. :tape: then marti..Sure marti willbe fav in tht match..But lenacan dig through bad draws..Go lena....Petrova andJu hav bad draws as well..Morigami in rnd 1 on clay is pretty bad...

Mattographer
May 26th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Not really easy in Round one against Shaughnessy champion of Rabat last week :confused:
Rabat is one of weakest field ever :p

Andy.
May 26th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Not a bad draw for Masha hopefully she can build her form round by round

Aaron.
May 26th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Wow i cant wait for this tournament to start were gonna see lots of good matches hopefully :bounce:

volta
May 26th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Mirza :lol: But any draw wud be shitty for her on clay ..

But yeah OW LenaD for sure..Peer in 3rd rnd.. :tape: then marti..Sure marti willbe fav in tht match..But lenacan dig through bad draws..Go lena....Petrova andJu hav bad draws as well..Morigami in rnd 1 on clay is pretty bad...
thast true :lol:

wow looks like everyone is getting tough draws then

marmite1
May 26th, 2006, 11:05 AM
What a surprise, Momo has an easy path in the first rounds... just like every year. Anyway, she won't manage to win the title again !

:rolleyes: :tape: bitter much!! I think Amelie has a good chance this year.

sapir1434
May 26th, 2006, 11:25 AM
It looks OK to me. My faves don't have the best draw but they definitely can go far. :wavey:
I want to see Amelie and Venus in the QF :hearts:
And Peer-Dementieva 3rd should be great too :)

Viktymise
May 26th, 2006, 12:16 PM
As I see the draw, Venus' is not easy.
Its the best draw vee could have hoped for considering her ranking

Uranus
May 26th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I'm sick of it :mad:
I hope Venus defeats her in QF this time (Mauresmo can't lose earlier considering the incredibly easy draw she has until then)