PDA

View Full Version : For What It's Worth: I Dreamt That The 4 Semi-Finalists Are...

SelesFan70
May 25th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

I could clearly hear Cliff Drysdale and Mary Jo's voices in my dream as they were discussing the matches, but my dream didn't indicate who was playing who.

:shrug:

msharafan
May 25th, 2006, 05:21 PM
interesting ive had dreams before too, but they didnt exactly come true. has any of your dreams come true before cause i hope they do! maria in the semis at the french now that would be great!

SelesFan70
May 25th, 2006, 05:43 PM
interesting ive had dreams before too, but they didnt exactly come true. has any of your dreams come true before cause i hope they do! maria in the semis at the french now that would be great!

I get that "deja-vu" moment all the time, but I rarely remember my dreams. I just remembered this one I guess because I"m excited about The French Open :bounce:

bellascarlett
May 25th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

I could clearly hear Cliff Drysdale and Mary Jo's voices in my dream as they were discussing the matches, but my dream didn't indicate who was playing who.

Interesting. Pretty good lineup there. Two Belgians with Sharapova and a well um...Sharapova-wannabe. ;)

who knows with dreams though. these could be the people who'll lose early or something. i dont know about justine though.

msharafan
May 25th, 2006, 05:53 PM
oh well hopfully its true!

GrandSlam05
May 25th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

Then I guess we can look forward to Martina and Queen Vee meeting the Belgians before the SFs.

LH2HBH
May 25th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I had a dream that Rafael Nadal were drinking beer in his hotel room, naked and having a great time, watching the ladies final between Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams.

But hey, you know some dreams are never going to come true...! ;)

TeaMMashA
May 25th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Not a bad line up but i dont think will happen

GrandSlam05
May 25th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I had a dream that Rafael Nadal were drinking beer in his hotel room, naked and having a great time
:drool:

DragonFlame
May 25th, 2006, 06:00 PM
wow, so in your dream it would be a belgian final then :D that's great!:yeah:

faboozadoo15
May 25th, 2006, 06:08 PM
haha i like that.

TeaMMashA
May 25th, 2006, 06:14 PM
wow, so in your dream it would be a belgian final then :D that's great!:yeah:

Didnt say who was playing who so dont count your horses!

No.1Hingis
May 25th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Well I would put money on Belgian girls.. both anothers.. humm!! I dont think so... not for this GS...

junlee_vee
May 25th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Replace Sharapova with Venus, and it's A ok with me! :yeah:

tenn_ace
May 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM
My (pretty realistic) ideal line-up:

Sveta
Amelie
Nadia
Lena D.

WIMBLY2004
May 26th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

This line up is still possible after the draw, they are in different quarters :lol:

bellascarlett
May 26th, 2006, 11:11 AM
:bounce: :rolls:

muniu
May 26th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

:worship: :)
Kim NIki Ana and Maria!

No Name Face
May 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Venus Williams
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Justine Henin Hardenne
Elena Dementieva

smiler
May 26th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne
It must have been a nightmare :scared: JHH is the only one of those who'd make it into my dream SFs.

LefandePatty
May 26th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Patty Schnyder
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Nadia Petrova
Martina Hingis

Pureracket
May 26th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Kim Clijsters
Maria Sharapova
Nicole Vaidisova
Justine Henin-Hardenne

:shrug:You heard wrong in your dream; however, "Maira Sharapova" does sound like "Venus Williams," though, so I see how you could've made a mistake.;)

tenn_ace
May 26th, 2006, 11:56 AM
My (pretty realistic) ideal line-up:

Sveta
Amelie
Nadia
Lena D.

my line-up is still possible :bounce:

dorotek23
May 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Kim
Sveta