PDA

View Full Version : 4th round matches that you dont want to see!

msharafan
May 25th, 2006, 03:37 PM
fourth round matches especially on clay can usually spring up a few upsets, for example, sharapova may have to face venus or martina in the fourth round, now this for me would not be good, so i dont want any tough fourth round matches for maria maybe myskina or hantuchova(no offence but not as dangerous as venus or hingis). well anyway the point is what 4th round matches do you not want to see? and just to make it more interesting what ones do you want to see.
i dont want to see sharapova versus hingis or venus.
i do want to see sharapova versus hantuchova.

cometz9
May 25th, 2006, 03:38 PM
actually Venus can only face seeds #5-8 and Martina will face one of the top 4 seeds

msharafan
May 25th, 2006, 03:41 PM
oh right thanks well that means no venus versus sharapova in fourth round, thats good, cause these two players are both too good to lose this early on, but martina still could face maria who is seeded number 4, anyway i just cant wait for the draw!!!

itzhak
May 25th, 2006, 03:48 PM
You will not see Hantucova against sharapova or against any other player...she will lose in the 1st or 2nd round...

jenny161185
May 25th, 2006, 03:50 PM
wouldnt like to see Justine V martina well not in the fourth round anyway :(

No.1Hingis
May 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Martina ag Nadia.. nop.. not good for competition..

This is for Semis.. not 4 round..

Maybe Sharapova might be right.. or Amelie.. I prefer those first and then first Kim.. cause the worse stage is Nadia..

Viktymise
May 25th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Wouldnt like to see venus against LenaD anyway, i only want to see that match in the final :), i dnt really wanna see Vee play Henin in thr 4th round, it deserves a much bigger platform for the occasion, id like to see hingis v lenaD tho that wud be good, with lena gettin revenge of course and lena v myskina with lena getting revenge for RG 04 final

xin_hui
May 25th, 2006, 03:55 PM
i do not want:

kim-martina
kim-dinara

can i please have kim-daniela? ;)

wateva
May 25th, 2006, 04:04 PM
i do not want:

kim-martina
kim-dinara

can i please have kim-daniela? ;)
great minds think alike. :angel:
i dun mind kim-alg too. :devil:

xin_hui
May 25th, 2006, 04:05 PM
great minds think alike. :angel:
i dun mind kim-alg too. :devil:

yup, kim-ALG is fine too :devil:

selyoink
May 25th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Nastya vs. Henin-Hardenne
Nastya vs. Kuznetsova

Those are the two match ups that I really hope don't happen.

smiler
May 25th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Mauresmo vs Kuznetsova :(
Kuznetsova vs Henin-Hardenne :(

The_Pov
May 25th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Looks like everyone wants Daniela as their faves 4th round opponent.

msharafan
May 25th, 2006, 04:35 PM
i wonder why? lol only kiddin!!!

bellascarlett
May 25th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Looks like everyone wants Daniela as their faves 4th round opponent.

what i can say she's popular. :lol:...i pray to god it's not sharapova vs. hingis. :unsure: daniela is the best choice for an opponent for the top 4 seeds in the fourth round.