PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian to eat a steak if Martina Hingis wins the French Open!

janko
May 25th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Martina played really well in Roma but to see all these threads saying she s gonna take the whole stuff in Paris seems too early

she can do well but win the tournament is harder :p

so, today 25th of may, as a vegetarian for more than 10 years, I solemnly promise to eat a big steak :fiery: if it happens that Martina Hingis have won the French Open!

Just for fun, please note that I had to eat ham :lick: in 2000, because I ve said Mary won t never win, and indeed she took both single and double trophies :bounce: , I remember I had to vomit it after(sorry for the :tape: detail...), but a promise is a promise

So don 't hesitate to keep this if Martina wins, I ll send pics :tape:

Maryamator
May 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
haha! u eat but u shouldnt vomit it

janko
May 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM
ok, I take good note ;)

GrandSlam05
May 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Martina played really well in Roma but to see all these threads saying she s gonna take the whole stuff in Paris seems too early

she can do well but win the tournament is harder :p

so, today 25th of may, as a vegetarian for more than 10 years, I solemnly promise to eat a big steak :fiery: if it happens that Martina Hingis have won the French Open!

Just for fun, please note that I had to eat ham :lick: in 2000, because I ve said Mary won t never win, and indeed she took both single and double trophies :bounce: , I remember I had to vomit it after(sorry for the :tape: detail...), but a promise is a promise

Well, if you're going to vomit, at least have the decency to buy a tough chuck steak.

chuCKnorris
May 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM
:lol: on this thread :haha:

LozHippy
I was really wanting MartinaH to win, but as I'm a vegan this puts a bit of a downer on things :eek:

Vincent
Meat tastes good. ;)

No.1Hingis
May 25th, 2006, 03:32 PM
You are my hero.. I'm a fan.. so I have to be sure she is going to make a great job.. even to get the tittle.. so .. sadly.. I cant join to you.. but .. If you avoid to show the steak already crushed by you.. and just we can see a trash can.. I really wanna to watch that PIC... Is not my intention you pass a bad day eating what you dont.. but.. in good sense.. I hope you must to do that!!.. (SORRY)..

¤CharlDa¤
May 25th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Well I'm a vegetarian also and I see nothing, even martina hingis winning, that should make me eat a steak ;)

janko
May 25th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Well I'm a vegetarian also and I see nothing, even martina hingis winning, that should make me eat a steak ;)

sometimes it s good not to take things too seriously, I really hate the taste of meat, fish and eggs, but there are more painful things happening than to loose a stupid promise ;)

Veg power :bounce:

morningglory
May 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM
steak :drool: once you veggies taste a really good ribeye, you'll forget all that "live and let live" thingy... unless ur talking about a veggie steak (never heard of one,but veggie burgers are quite common)

RJWCapriati
May 25th, 2006, 03:57 PM
big deal ..........

WF4EVER
May 25th, 2006, 04:00 PM
steak :drool: once you veggies taste a really good ribeye, you'll forget all that "live and let live" thingy...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ this thread.

alfonsojose
May 25th, 2006, 04:06 PM
a steak or a stick :drool:

janko
May 25th, 2006, 04:13 PM
a steak or a stick :drool:

a steak for singles :)

a stick for doubles ;)

and Melanie Molitor's hair for mixed :p

hingis-seles
May 25th, 2006, 05:06 PM

a stick for doubles ;)

*deathed* :haha:

SelesFan70
May 25th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Well, if you're going to vomit, at least have the decency to buy a tough chuck steak.

Amen to that! No need to waste a good ribeye or filet mignon! :lol:

controlfreak
May 25th, 2006, 05:15 PM
you know you want to eat that tasty juicy steak so badly! why else would you come up with this promise?

janko
May 25th, 2006, 05:48 PM
you know you want to eat that tasty juicy steak so badly! why else would you come up with this promise?

I ve been living pretty well without :worship: , I d prefer a good piece of knedlik or even better a good Corgon or Smadny mnich (Slovak beers :drool: ) that I will have after Martina's defeat :devil:

alfonsojose
May 25th, 2006, 06:44 PM

a stick for doubles ;)

:lol:

Piotr'ek
May 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I want to be banned if Hingis wins RG :hatoff:

janko
May 25th, 2006, 11:40 PM
I want to be banned if Hingis wins RG :hatoff:

just come and share my steak in that case! ;)

Martian Stacey
May 26th, 2006, 01:19 AM

a stick for doubles ;)

but Melanie doesn't have much hair these days :sad: ;)

:lol: @ this thread btw

Jum_p_Over
May 26th, 2006, 01:23 AM
meat > all

parn2257
May 26th, 2006, 01:27 AM
You know what !!!
Count me in

*JR*
May 26th, 2006, 01:31 AM
I was really wanting MartinaH to win, but as I'm a vegan this puts a bit of a downer on things :eek:
"Don't have a cow, man". :p

Zauber
May 26th, 2006, 01:39 AM
You are sure that you are sorry about loosing these bets?
note all! there is nothing as nutritous and envigorating for the body as a very few grams of protein(meat). 5-15 (5gr.)grams.
quite difficult to fully replace them properly with other stuff.
all enjoy a tiny tiny steak a day.
variety is the spice of life. Literally true for the body.
moderation a little bit of all food groups.
your body is an all inclusive institution.

JDLover
May 26th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Janko will join you I havent eaten red meat for 5 years but ill put the challenge to myself if Hingis wins the French, although even looking at red meat makes me sick. So you have a partner here if she wins the french. I will even do it if Venus wins the French

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 26th, 2006, 01:53 AM

"Big steak" as in BIG MEAT STEAK or BIG VEGGIE STEAK?

They taste the same, but different nutrients and contents :lick:

LozHippy
May 26th, 2006, 03:19 AM
"Don't have a cow, man". :p

:lol:

janko
May 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
"Big steak" as in BIG MEAT STEAK or BIG VEGGIE STEAK?

They taste the same, but different nutrients and contents :lick:

big meat steak

I don t like meat, it s not to have something loooking and tasting the same

janko
May 26th, 2006, 12:28 PM
You are sure that you are sorry about loosing these bets?
note all! there is nothing as nutritous and envigorating for the body as a very few grams of protein(meat). 5-15 (5gr.)grams.
quite difficult to fully replace them properly with other stuff.
all enjoy a tiny tiny steak a day.
variety is the spice of life. Literally true for the body.
moderation a little bit of all food groups.
your body is an all inclusive institution.

I won t losing this bet, for Mary I was sure she won t but I have to admit that I ve lost
for Martina I m really confident :devil:

my "all inclusive institution" is ok, thanks! :wavey:

janko
May 26th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Janko will join you I havent eaten red meat for 5 years but ill put the challenge to myself if Hingis wins the French, although even looking at red meat makes me sick. So you have a partner here if she wins the french. I will even do it if Venus wins the French

Thanks comrade! :wavey:

for Venus, I won t try, but if she wins, I won t drink the beer reserved for Martina's loss ;)

October
May 26th, 2006, 12:38 PM
I cannot imagine u of doing that!! Even i am a great fan of Martina and Vegeterian, its tough to eat that!!!

AjdeNate!
May 26th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Allez!

Perfection
May 26th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Hmmmm, so when Hingis wins Roland Garros, let's stuff our face with dead cow carcuss to prove a point.

I'd be ashamed to even put your beliefs on the line like that! As a fellow vegetarian, I am adding you to PETA's Hit List. Be prepared, they're not so vegetarian when it comes to human flesh. :devil:

Kart
May 26th, 2006, 03:16 PM

Pics of the steak or of you vomiting?

janko
May 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Pics of the steak or of you vomiting?

pics of a sad steak (because Martina won) vomiting on me! ;)

janko
May 26th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Meat, pssh, whatever. If you REALLY want to raise the stakes, you should eat a BALUT if Hingis wins. :angel:

a steak for me, a balut for you! :wavey:

janko
May 30th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Martina def. Lisa Raymond 6/2 6/2

I'm one step closer to my butcher's :tape: :rolleyes:

spencercarlos
May 30th, 2006, 07:22 PM
you wont have to. Hingis won´t win it at all

No.1Hingis
May 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Martina def. Lisa Raymond 6/2 6/2

I'm one step closer to my butcher's :tape: :rolleyes:

Ey! breath! come on.. cant be that bad... is an excellent motivation (if you want my opinion) to start your "Steak IN, only vegetables OFF" campaign.. :cool:

janko
Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
Today, Martina def. Zuzka Ondraskova : 6/1, 6/3 :tape:

10 sets for and will come my steak...

janko
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:41 PM
and the nightmare continues : Martina def. Ivana Lisjak : 6/1 6/1

is my butcher paying all the opponents to loose in less than 60 minutes? :tape: :tape: :tape:

such a weak draw for Hingis so far, please save my stomach Shahar! :wavey:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:43 PM
and the nightmare continues : Martina def. Ivana Lisjak : 6/1 6/1

is my butcher paying all the opponents to loose in less than 60 minutes? :tape: :tape: :tape:

such a weak draw for Hingis so far, please save my stomach Shahar! :wavey:

Would u like your steak well done ? :tape: :lol:

janko
Jun 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Martina def. Shahar Peer : 6/3 2/6 6/3

more difficult this time... but Martina s still winning

I think she deserves that 1/4 spot, now the real threat begins

save me Kim!

Shahar in singles and doubles :sad:

Williamsser
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM
You don't have to eat it now.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:25 PM
man you're lucky!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:37 PM
:lol: Lucky fella

controlfreak
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I think you should still have to eat a quarter of a steak seeing as Martina got to the quarter finals. Otherwise it was a cowardly bet.

janko
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I think you should still have to eat a quarter of a steak seeing as Martina got to the quarter finals. Otherwise it was a cowardly bet.

Sorry mate but with me it s everything or nothing! ;)

thank you Kim :worship:

maybe I should try something new next time, eating all the beef if Amélie wins the FO for example... :tape:

MistyGrey
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Congrats :lol:

No.1Hingis
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Thats LUCK.. my friend...

But well.. next year you can do the same threat.. and maybe Martina feels better to beat some TOP TEN players...

Amelie? Nouk no.... is better you retain your words.. is most interesting..

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM
maybe I should try something new next time, eating all the beef if Amélie wins the FO for example... :tape:

How about this:- "If Venus wins the Wimby this year again, I'll have steak as dinner for an entire month" :lol:

janko
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:42 PM
How about this:- "If Venus wins the Wimby this year again, I'll have steak as dinner for an entire month" :lol:

I'm not mad! :p

and Venus is just one of my faves to win Wimbledon

1/4 on clay have been a good prepartion for her, now she will want to defend her title on grass and I think it s possible, she has an advantage on grass, so no steak, but I will drink red absynth (I hate that :tape: ) if Anna Smashnova takes a game against Max Mirnyi on grass! :lol: