PDA

View Full Version : It MAY happen: FO 4R Venus vs Henin-Hardenne

adachi
May 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM
After JHH dropped to No.5 I immediately realize this,as Venus really got too many horrible draws in the past few GS.Every time I look at the GS draw I feel upset.
04 USO Venus draw Lindsay who had a 20+ winning streak in R4.
05 AO Venus draw No.9 Molik in R4 and No.1 Lindsay in quarter.
05 Wim she draw Serena R4 and FO champion JHH quarter.
05 USO she draw Serena R4 AGAIN and hardcourt summer queen Clijsters quarter.
06 AO she draw JHH R4 and No.1 Davenport quarter.
Just mention 1/8 and 1/4 draw,and Venus definitely got the WORST draw in 5 of the past 6 GS.I have to doubt whether the draw is made fairly.Of course it will prove me wrong if only JHH away from Venus this time!

V-MAC
May 25th, 2006, 02:11 PM
actually I would love a Juju - Venus match up :drool:

saki
May 25th, 2006, 02:13 PM
I really want Justine to play Venus. I'm fed up of Venus fans going on about the 7-1 head to head when they haven't played for years. Justine hasn't had a chance to even it up as I know she will.

RJWCapriati
May 25th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Venus owns her, so she could be the woman to beat her @ RG.

adachi
May 25th, 2006, 02:23 PM
OMG you know these years every time Venus draws JHH one of them will be upset in early round,like 04 Dubai,04 Oly,05 Wim,06 AO.I'm afraid it's a fate and will last,so this better not happen!

GrandSlam05
May 25th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I really want Justine to play Venus. I'm fed up of Venus fans going on about the 7-1 head to head when they haven't played for years. Justine hasn't had a chance to even it up as I know she will.
I agree, it's high time for Juju to settle the score.

MistyGrey
May 25th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I really really want this match.. :drool:

But now that we have a thread about this possible matchup, I dont think we will get it .. :lol:

FrenchY52
May 25th, 2006, 02:37 PM
If Venus wanna have better draws she must enter the top8 'gain

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 25th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Come on Vee make it 8-1 :bounce:

Viktymise
May 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I agree, it's high time for Juju to settle the score.
It wont be sttles vee will just strech the lead

new-york
May 25th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Venus can beat them all. She just had to play well enough.
She will have to this year. As she said.

"Do I feel like I have the ability and the talent to win Roland Garros, sure, but I have to go out there and work just as hard as the next person, and that's what it takes, and do it right every match. I've done that before in Grand Slams. I've done it before at Roland Garros; I just kind of lost to that other Williams sister. That happens (smiling)." ~Venus Williams

right attitude. now we need the right game.