PDA

View Full Version : kim and lleyton

Maryamator
May 25th, 2006, 12:33 PM
i know its been a long time but im dying to know why they broke up ?

vwfan
May 25th, 2006, 12:45 PM
well, the breakup did her some good--she won her first slam since it!

she's engaged again; so hopefully it won't affect her tennis.

Mother_Marjorie
May 25th, 2006, 12:56 PM
well, the breakup did her some good--she won her first slam since it!

she's engaged again; so hopefully it won't affect her tennis.

It seems that when Kim is in a relationship, her focus sometimes wanes away from tennis. And now that she's engaged again, the deja vu "may" be creeping back.

Or perhaps not.

Uranus
May 25th, 2006, 01:04 PM
We don't know the real reason. I think it's Kim who ended their relationship. There must be a good reason...

hotandspicey
It seems that when Kim is in a relationship, her focus sometimes wanes away from tennis. And now that she's engaged again, the deja vu "may" be creeping back.

Or perhaps not.
Let's hope not!!!!:( She's talking retirement in a year or so, and I'd like to see her win another slam or two, before she calls it quits.

Shvedbarilescu
Kim got increasingly uncomfortable with Lleyton yelling "come on" during their intimate moments.

hotandspicey
May 25th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Kim got increasingly uncomfortable with Lleyton yelling "come on" during their intimate moments.
:haha: :tape: That's why I'm dying to read "the autobiography of Kim Clijsters".

vwfan
May 25th, 2006, 01:10 PM
We don't know the real reason. I think it's Kim who ended their relationship. There must be a good reason...Hmmm. . .if so, it was probably due to the fact that his bad behavior and poor manners finally caught up to him and kim took off her rose-colored glasses.

Viktymise
May 25th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Kim supposedly had a falling out with lleyton's parents i think which was one of the underlying reasons iv heard, not that im a fan or anything

Mattographer
May 25th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Wait a minute, since when she's engaged again? :o

Scots Kim Fan
May 25th, 2006, 03:39 PM
She got engaged to Brian not long before Warsaw

Denise4925
May 25th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I heard he was fucking around with his current wife and Kim found out about it and called off the engagement. :shrug:

Nickk
May 25th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I heard Alexandra Stevenson had a finger in the pie...

No Name Face
May 25th, 2006, 06:51 PM
I heard he was fucking around with his current wife and Kim found out about it and called off the engagement. :shrug:

that's fucked up but his current wife is pretty hot...esp compared to kim. too bad he's shallow.

LH2HBH
May 25th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Frankly, I was surprised that they were together in the first place. I have nothing but respect for Lleyton's game, in fact he is one of my very favorites to watch but he has got to be the most self-centred, chauvinistic guys ever.

He certainly doesn't want an equal partner (eg. top tennis player), what he wants is a wife, a woman, barefoot, pregnant and catering to him and watching his matches like she has a clue what's going on.

I mean Kim could probably warm up Lleyton before the match and they can talk shop but I am sure we all know what's Bec's only responsibility is.