PDA

View Full Version : Mary begins training again today.

drez
May 24th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Hey guys, I found this on the website of the French national television service that will be covering the tournament.

'Pierce remise à temps ?

Mary Pierce, gagnante heureuse
Forfait aux tournois sur terre battue de Hambourg et de Rome, Mary Pierce sera-t-elle à 100% pour Roland-Garros ?

Absente des courts depuis février en raison d'une inflammation au pied, la finaliste de la précédente édition souffre à présent d'un étirement aux adducteurs qui l'empêche de jouer. La Française, sixième au classement WTA, devrait reprendre mercredi l'entraînement et reste toutefois très optimiste sur ses chances de participation.'

--Someone basically asks about her participation after the latest setback and the answer is affirmative. In fact, she should be training at this moment! Hopefully she's feeling much better and doesn't have to worry about what day she plays her first match.

saby
May 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM
we already knew it lol

some of us are going to RG tomorrow and they will search for Mary ... so i hope we will have news very soon

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM
good luck saby :)

MistyGrey
May 24th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Thanx Drez :wavey:

Mark Spruce
May 24th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Best Of Luck !!!!!!!!!

Mark

we already knew it lol

some of us are going to RG tomorrow and they will search for Mary ... so i hope we will have news very soon