PDA

View Full Version : Mary injured again

saby
May 23rd, 2006, 03:40 PM
Mary didn't pratice since last friday, she has a little pain to one of her adductor

Mary said :

it's just very little but I'm confident, I asked to start RG on tuesday and I'm waiting for the answer. I think it will be good by then and it will probably not that bad for me to have few days of rest, I praticed a lot since the beginning of may, 4 times a day so to stop training can be good for me i will be fresh.

So optimist she is uncredible !!

RG first round will end on tuesday so it's possible for Mary, I hope the tour director will accept it

FrenchY52
May 23rd, 2006, 05:00 PM
Omg

FrenchY52
May 23rd, 2006, 05:02 PM
Oh it's not that bad but when i saw : Mary is injured again ...
Go Mary !! She has still one week !

MistyGrey
May 23rd, 2006, 05:05 PM
:sad:
Cmon Mary plz be fit

Kathrin
May 23rd, 2006, 05:09 PM
I can't stand these news anymore! I don't want her to be injured!
Mary, I miss you so much :kiss:

zibaas
May 23rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
so, it's not confirmed anymore??!

pierce0415
May 23rd, 2006, 05:49 PM
from Roland Garros official site:

There's (always) something about Mary
Fate seems to be determined to deal Mary Pierce a cruel hand. Having finally got rid of the inflammation on her right foot which had been bothering her during the opening months of the season, last year's French Open finalist got back into full training, only to suffer another set-back. The world number six pulled an adductor muscle at the end of last week, and has been unable to train for the past three days. Mary is still hopeful of taking part in her favourite tournament, however.

zibaas
May 23rd, 2006, 06:02 PM
oh... god... :sad:

leviathane
May 23rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
OMG when I read Mary is injured again. :mad: But I think it's not so dramatic.

pierce0415
May 23rd, 2006, 06:56 PM
It doesn't sound that bad actually

Mark Spruce
May 23rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
GEE WIZZ GOD Give Mary a break:mad:

Not amused

Mark

from Roland Garros official site:

There's (always) something about Mary
Fate seems to be determined to deal Mary Pierce a cruel hand. Having finally got rid of the inflammation on her right foot which had been bothering her during the opening months of the season, last year's French Open finalist got back into full training, only to suffer another set-back. The world number six pulled an adductor muscle at the end of last week, and has been unable to train for the past three days. Mary is still hopeful of taking part in her favourite tournament, however.

rsunderji
May 23rd, 2006, 08:28 PM
oh, yeah it doesn't sound as bad as I thought when I first saw the title...lets go Mary, this could actually be a blessing in disguise because it will give her time to rest...wow, four times a day of practicing eh, that's crazy but she'll need it

Rahim

saby
May 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM
we will find out very soon if Mary will play on tuesday or not, for the first time i cross my fingers to not see mary play on sunday when i will go to RG, they can't refuse her to play on tuesday,i know they did refuse to a player last year but god it's Mary !!! they can't say no

zibaas
May 23rd, 2006, 10:25 PM
i'm praying, crossing finegers, and doing all those things that can he;)
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maryyyyyyyy

Andy.
May 24th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Why does this always have to happen its not fair at all. Get well soon Mary

Mark Spruce
May 24th, 2006, 12:44 AM
I am doing the same !!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

i'm praying, crossing finegers, and doing all those things that can he;)
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maryyyyyyyy

mauresmofan
May 24th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Oh NO - Poor Maam - I'm sure she'll get to play on Tuesday - She's Mary Pierce Queen of France after all!

Belmont Lad
May 24th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Well thank goodness the inflamation in her foot has gone away and that she has been practising well. Hopefully this abductor strain does indeed turn out to be minor and she is fit for a Tuesday start. Best wishes Mary!! :) :kiss:

Mark Spruce
May 24th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Listen to us RG People !!!!!!!

Let Queen Mary play on Tuesday !!!

Thank you

Mark

Andy.
May 24th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Listen to us RG People !!!!!!!

Let Queen Mary play on Tuesday !!!

Thank you

Mark
Surely they would have to give her preference over any other player. Get well soon Mary. Here is a hug and kiss for Mary to make it better :hug: :smooch:

meggz_star
May 24th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Hope she feels better in time for RG

Lu_Weird
May 24th, 2006, 07:23 AM
what I can say..fingers crossed

Wizzy Maryfan
May 24th, 2006, 07:45 AM
we will find out very soon if Mary will play on tuesday or not, for the first time i cross my fingers to not see mary play on sunday when i will go to RG, they can't refuse her to play on tuesday,i know they did refuse to a player last year but god it's Mary !!! they can't say no

Ouais sauf que ca dépend de la partie de tableau.

Si Mary est dans le tableau de Henin, vainqueur l'an passé, cette partie devra jouer en 1er, cad le lundi ou le dimanche. (Mary ne jouera évidemment pas le dimanche si elle a demandé à jouer au plus tard)

Ils ne peuvent en tout cas pas bouleverser la tradition (la vainqueur dame ouvre le bal) pour quiconque, Mary y compris j'en suis sûr.

Donc ce qu'il faut, c'est prier pour qu'elle ne soit pas du côté de Henin.

ps : je crois que la tradition c'est la gagnante qui joue le lundi, mais comme chaque gd chelem diffère, je m'emmêle peut-être un peu les pinceaux.

Anne c
May 24th, 2006, 09:54 AM
C'est clair que si Mary se retrouve avec Hénin dans son tableau ça va être chaud...

zibaas
May 24th, 2006, 12:05 PM
translation please :help:

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM
ahh phew hopefully it is minor, at least her tendon injurys recovering well.
they have to let mary play tuesday, she is the best player after all :)

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM
yea so optimistic, never one to be negative! if i were her i would be damn angry

saby
May 24th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Translation...
basicly, if Mary is on Henin's part of the draw she will have to play on sunday or maybe monday because the winner of the tourney start to play first...so let's pray that Henin will not be on Mary's part of the draw

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 02:58 PM
yea hopefully! for that reason and for the reason they might meet (probably semis)

ashwu
May 24th, 2006, 03:02 PM
:(

totallyeddible
May 24th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Each day i log onto the internet i am in fear of reading Mary cannot play at RG this year. I think it is important for Mary not just to evaluate the possibility of not being ready for RG but what could happen to the rest of the season if she plays not fully fit. Many people are writing her off even getting to the later stages of RG but we all know Mary has greater depths of passion and determination and if she is well enough to play, she will play and she will do her best.

saby
May 24th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Each day i log onto the internet i am in fear of reading Mary cannot play at RG this year. I think it is important for Mary not just to evaluate the possibility of not being ready for RG but what could happen to the rest of the season if she plays not fully fit. Many people are writing her off even getting to the later stages of RG but we all know Mary has greater depths of passion and determination and if she is well enough to play, she will play and she will do her best.

One article says

If she only played 6 matches this season, the 2005 runner up, has the taste to prepare herself behind the scene and surprise everyone at the right time.
Can she play seven matches in a row ?...

Lu_Weird
May 25th, 2006, 03:49 AM
One article says

If she only played 6 matches this season, the 2005 runner up, has the taste to prepare herself behind the scene and surprise everyone at the right time.
Can she play seven matches in a row ?...

hehe...this article's author seem to be my thought. I know it is not a good thing for Mary just play 6 matches during the last 5 months. But I still hope Mary will give everyone a suprise. Maybe there wil be a miracle. :bounce:

Lu_Weird
May 25th, 2006, 03:52 AM

well said!!! If Mary won't play RG, then it make no big sense for me.

MistyGrey
May 25th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I dont know about the tradition... does the womens champion always play on the first day?? all I remember is that Steffi played on day 2 in 1997..

As far as mary not being on Justine's side of the draw, I think its almost certain that she wont be in Justine's half of the draw since the 5th and 6th seeds cant be on the same side of the draw in a grandslam. Either half of the draw contains any one of the top 2 seeds, then any one of the 3-4 seeds and so on... so its quite certain that Mary and Justine will be on opposite sides of the draw..

RJWCapriati
May 25th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Please let her be healthy!

tarah
May 26th, 2006, 06:44 AM
I hope she will be healthy at tuesday!!!

saby
May 26th, 2006, 09:05 AM
not good news today

bad article about Mary, she is not sure to play again, she had an exam yesterday and she is now with the doctor and will decide to play or not

Stefi told me she talked to a man from the staff and he told her that he saw Mary and she's not limping and we should be careful to those informations

leviathane
May 26th, 2006, 09:15 AM
not good news today

bad article about Mary, she is not sure to play again, she had an exam yesterday and she is now with the doctor and will decide to play or not

Stefi told me she talked to a man from the staff and he told her that he saw Mary and she's not limping and we should be careful to those informations

Saby :eek: de quel article parles tu ?

MistyGrey
May 26th, 2006, 09:16 AM
:bigcry:

dreylau
May 26th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Saby parle de l'article de l'équipe d'aujourd'hui

saby
May 26th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Mary will annonce at 11.30am if she will play or not

Stéfi talked to xavier moreau and didn't want to say somethin just Mary will tell it at the press conference

sound not good to me

cakiteror
May 26th, 2006, 09:27 AM
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
this cant be happening
oh,my goooood

ClaudiaZ-S
May 26th, 2006, 09:29 AM
:mad:

saby
May 26th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Saby :eek: de quel article parles tu ?

l'équipe bien sur qui peut souhaiter que Mary soit forfait pour q'Amélie est un plus beau tableau, ils me dégoutent

cakiteror
May 26th, 2006, 09:31 AM
saby,pleaaaaaase update us
pleeease

dreylau
May 26th, 2006, 09:31 AM
c'est clair c'est hallucinant c'est du pro amélie c'est fou!

ClaudiaZ-S
May 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
She withdraws :hysteric:

cakiteror
May 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM
oh,no
this has ruined my ....oh shit

saby
May 26th, 2006, 10:22 AM
saby,pleaaaaaase update us
pleeease

as you know Mary will not play...now the target is wimbly

cakiteror
May 26th, 2006, 10:42 AM
thank you saby!
i really hope she is fit for wimbly!
what will her rankings be after rg?will she be in top 10?

atoutix
May 26th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Sad sad Day :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

saby
May 26th, 2006, 11:20 AM
thank you saby!
i really hope she is fit for wimbly!
what will her rankings be after rg?will she be in top 10?

normaly she will still be in the top ten she will lost 400 points so it mean patty or dementieva rank for now, Petrova, henin, davenport, have points to defend too

she will have around 1900 points

Andy.
May 26th, 2006, 11:25 AM
This is really sad i cant believe it.