PDA

View Full Version : New outfit for Mauresmo in RG...

itzhak
May 23rd, 2006, 11:41 AM
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/ROLAND_220506_MAURESMO.html

She is very optimistic and smiling...but this is RG and always she finished here with tears...what about this year?

MrSerenaWilliams
May 23rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
she looks really pretty...and happy! something i havent seen from her in a while...well before she won the AO anyway. Good luck to her! I think the last person to win their home slam was Justine when she won the '05 French, so it can be done! Good LUCK!

stenen
May 23rd, 2006, 12:01 PM

She is very optimistic and smiling...but this is RG and always she finished here with tears...what about this year?

The colours of her outfit make her look like a fan of Dutch football team. :lol:

Munchen
May 23rd, 2006, 12:45 PM
Amelie :yeah:

E. Blackadder
May 23rd, 2006, 12:59 PM

Maybe it'll be tears of joy this year ;)

Sharapova's_Boy
May 23rd, 2006, 01:43 PM
Amelie looks great. :worship:

Maryamator
May 23rd, 2006, 03:47 PM
i think know she knws she is capable of winning a grandslam a little more confident now i think that'll help

Helen Lawson
May 23rd, 2006, 03:51 PM
I'm glad Amelie is getting some new threads, but the outfit doesn't look any different than what she usually wears. Am I missing something?

I was thinking, Amelie has the best bod in tennis, totally firm, rock-hard, in-shape, but it's not like she's a hulking beast either, it's just right, you know what I mean. She ought to do like a fitness video with her work-out or a work-out book.

Drake1980
May 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Best of luck Amelie!!

timafi
May 23rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
anyone who wants to see the pics :)

http://www.ameliemauresmo.fr/albumsphotos/categories.php?cat_id=12

vertigo
May 23rd, 2006, 04:35 PM
This is such shocking news. It totally deserves two threads dedicated to it ;)

She does indeed look great though :angel:

SAEKeithSerena
May 23rd, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm glad Amelie is getting some new threads, but the outfit doesn't look any different than what she usually wears. Am I missing something?

I was thinking, Amelie has the best bod in tennis, totally firm, rock-hard, in-shape, but it's not like she's a hulking beast either, it's just right, you know what I mean. She ought to do like a fitness video with her work-out or a work-out book.

i absolutely agree, it looks like stuff she usually wears. i prefer the tight outfits better, they compliment her great body more. but who cares about the outfit, i'm hoping she can do some damage at The French Open:kiss:

Mike_T
May 23rd, 2006, 05:00 PM
I think she’d look even better in RoboCop’s outfit. Goes with her jawline, and you can then call her MoMoCop.

timafi
May 23rd, 2006, 05:13 PM
I think she’d look even better in RoboCop’s outfit. Goes with her jawline, and you can then call her MoMoCop.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

selecta
May 23rd, 2006, 05:20 PM
http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&message=Event:+Amelie%20Mauresmo%20presents%20her% 20new%20Reebok%20sportswear%20line%20-%20Paris&assignment_id=30049

griffin
May 23rd, 2006, 05:39 PM
:lol: Never thought I'd see the day we had not one, but TWO threads about what Amelie's going to be wearing at a tournament! Started by non-fans, no less :D

marmite1
May 23rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Shes does look good as always :)

améliemomo
May 23rd, 2006, 06:09 PM
:lol: Never thought I'd see the day we had not one, but TWO threads about what Amelie's going to be wearing at a tournament! Started by non-fans, no less :D

well it might be the n°1 syndrom,she gets all attention :lol: ;)

pav
May 23rd, 2006, 07:59 PM
I honestly never thought I'd see the day that threads were started on the subject of the outfit of bloody old Momo,all thread starters on momoapparelsubjects should receive a short term of imprisonment or a substantial fine :fiery:

eugreene2
May 23rd, 2006, 08:03 PM
My bad ... I was expecting something earth-shattering. She looks like plain jane. lol

griffin
May 23rd, 2006, 08:05 PM
I honestly never thought I'd see the day that threads were started on the subject of the outfit of bloody old Momo,all thread starters on momoapparelsubjects should receive a short term of imprisonment or a substantial fine :fiery:

Behave or I'll change you're avatar :p

hablo
May 23rd, 2006, 08:11 PM
So true :rolls:
It's better than those 'Does she deserve to be no.1' threads :tape:

VeeDaQueen
May 23rd, 2006, 08:11 PM
she looks really pretty...and happy! something i havent seen from her in a while...well before she won the AO anyway. Good luck to her! I think the last person to win their home slam was Justine when she won the '05 French, so it can be done! Good LUCK!

wow :tape:

timafi
May 23rd, 2006, 08:13 PM
wow :tape:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToeTag
May 23rd, 2006, 08:13 PM
Does reebok have something against black or shorts?

Bland, bland, bland! I'm glad the washed out number she was wearing is gone, but I loath the skirt/ top combo;particulary in the colours reebok chooses. :o

hablo
May 23rd, 2006, 09:02 PM
JHH comes from Belgium not France :secret:

timafi
May 23rd, 2006, 09:06 PM
Hab why did you give it away? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anlavalle
May 23rd, 2006, 10:15 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

flyingmachine
May 23rd, 2006, 10:34 PM
It's nice to see her looking so happy and nice again. :hearts:

Davenselesport
May 23rd, 2006, 10:47 PM
Although I don't particularly like Mauresmo's figure, her butt looks great in skirts. haha

Il Primo!
May 23rd, 2006, 10:54 PM

On dirait pas! ;)