PDA

View Full Version : Lucic

So Disrespectful
May 23rd, 2006, 11:30 AM
If Mirjana has been training on court for 4 hours each day and putting in 2 hours of gym work additionally, she should be in prime physical shape. I recall dedication and fitness being her weaknesses on tour, and if she can get a sponsor, one would be wise to predict that she should be a major contendor. From what I remember, Mirjana was one of, if not the, most powerful players on tour. She should have no problem with the big games.

I hope she finds a sponsor soon, because she could really do some damage on tour if she enters some events.

Libertango
May 23rd, 2006, 11:41 AM
Hang on, have I totally been asleep or something?! Is Mirjana planning a return?! :eek: :shrug: FILL ME IN! :p

So Disrespectful
May 23rd, 2006, 11:44 AM
She's currently searching for a sponsor to fund her travel while on tour. In the meantime she has been training with her brother on court and in the gym. Apparently she's got all of the weight off too :D

Libertango
May 23rd, 2006, 11:47 AM
WOW! So she's officially wanting to return full-time to the tour?? How old is she now?

I hope she has lost all the weight, it was sad seeing her losing 0-0 to Venus at the USO (last time I saw her play). I'd love to see her back! :hearts: (....though I'm not holding my breath!)

So Disrespectful
May 23rd, 2006, 11:51 AM
I think she's either 25 or 26. I don't know if she's actually confirmed the plans or not, but she sounded like she really misses the sport.

Andy.
May 23rd, 2006, 11:53 AM
She is 24 this year i think