PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Sharapova?

Foot_Fault
May 23rd, 2006, 03:03 AM
My baby hasn't played in a while and I am worried? Any news? Is she going to Paris? Is Pierce going to Paris?

F-R-E-A-K
May 23rd, 2006, 03:05 AM
Hopefully the 'injury' will have been healed by RG for Sharapova. :)

Foot_Fault
May 23rd, 2006, 03:06 AM
Shoulder right? She's still growing. Get well Maria. I want you in PARIS!!!

Dan23
May 23rd, 2006, 03:16 AM
is it worth a serious reply? or are you trying to be funny?

Reuchlin
May 23rd, 2006, 03:19 AM
Maria's injury was just her resting up for a GREAT grass and hardcourt season.

Derek.
May 23rd, 2006, 03:19 AM
It's her foot/ankle I think. :o

Foot_Fault
May 23rd, 2006, 03:20 AM
is it worth a serious reply? or are you trying to be funny?

I am a Huge Sharapova Fan, always have, and always WILL BE. I am concerned. I heard about her shoulder but not 100% sure. Just want some updates... Stop Hating or looking for Hate.

Foot_Fault
May 23rd, 2006, 03:21 AM
Maria's injury was just her resting up for a GREAT grass and hardcourt season.

She's capable on Clay, Quarters last year, Justine was just red hot. I think she can have a Lindsay-Venus type run at Roland Garros. Wont happen often, but it will happen. you know..?

Dan23
May 23rd, 2006, 03:25 AM
I am a Huge Sharapova Fan, always have, and always WILL BE. I am concerned. I heard about her shoulder but not 100% sure. Just want some updates... Stop Hating or looking for Hate.
Well there is no shoulder problem at the moment...incidentally the problems of last year turned out to be a misplaced rib rather then chest/shoulder muscles. Maria was only scheduled to play Rome before RG but damaged her ankle in practice which caused her withdrawl from Rome and be in doubt for RG.

msharafan
May 23rd, 2006, 06:25 AM
yeah and then she entered istanbul but didnt feel healthy enough to play, so withdrew, but hopfully this is just a precaution, she also has an ingrowing toe nail.

Mother_Marjorie
May 23rd, 2006, 06:31 AM

Its been well publicized that Maria is nursing an injured ankle. Its largely why you don't see her wearing heels in public events.

Its also been well publicized that her shoulder is no longer an issue.

Where have you been?

She's capable on Clay, Quarters last year, Justine was just red hot. I think she can have a Lindsay-Venus type run at Roland Garros. Wont happen often, but it will happen. you know..?

"HUGE FAN," huh???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stamp Paid
May 23rd, 2006, 06:39 AM
Its been well publicized that Maria is nursing an injured ankle. Its largely why you don't see her wearing heels in public events.

Where have you been?

I know right! :lol::lol::lol::tape:

AsGoodAsNew
May 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM

Where have you been?

She also has an in grown toe nail apparently! :tape:

msharafan
May 23rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
yeah i said that already, maybe shes faking the ankle injury cause shes embarassed, not that she should be! how serious are ingrown toe nails and how long do they take to heal?

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 23rd, 2006, 07:00 AM

Huh? She is? But it's not the reason she isn't playing now right? :confused:

junlee_vee
May 23rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
yeah i said that already, maybe shes faking the ankle injury cause shes embarassed, not that she should be! how serious are ingrown toe nails and how long do they take to heal?

I've been told they hurt like a bitch! I've personally never had one, yet, but my brother had one, and he told me getting it cut out at the doctors was very painful! *shudders* Not sure about heal time...I wouldn't think it would be that long.

squash
May 23rd, 2006, 09:49 AM
Maria is trying to stay off that nasty red clay, she doesn't like the idea of dirtying up her clothes and shoes.

TeaMMashA
May 23rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
^^^Ahhhh absolutly hillarious!! :haha:.........................:unsure:

tennnisfannn
May 23rd, 2006, 10:26 AM
Maria has been injured before each slam in the last year. Barely played the us hardcourts co of her shoulder, did not play any warm up for the AO and has not played any warm up for RG and guess what she still manages to make the semis of slams. Watch for her in Paris.

Andy.
May 23rd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Maria has been injured before each slam in the last year. Barely played the us hardcourts co of her shoulder, did not play any warm up for the AO and has not played any warm up for RG and guess what she still manages to make the semis of slams. Watch for her in Paris.
I really hope your right :D

The_Pov
May 23rd, 2006, 12:08 PM

She def wouldn't be able to play with one and can take a while to heal.

morningglory
May 23rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
I've been told they hurt like a bitch! I've personally never had one, yet, but my brother had one, and he told me getting it cut out at the doctors was very painful! *shudders* Not sure about heal time...I wouldn't think it would be that long.
you tell me :tape: usually the doctor would permanently remove it if the symptoms don't subside... of course anesthetic on the leg is nice if you don't have to walk somewhere after your doctor's appointment and have someone to pick you up (or you can hop on one leg) ;)