PDA

View Full Version : Early Commitments

Cat's Pajamas
May 22nd, 2006, 01:30 AM
So far Kim Clijsters, Lindsay Davenport, and Nicole Vaidisova have all commited.

No Venus I guess :shrug: I thought this was one of her favorite tournaments, but there is ALOT of time to enter.

Sharapova's_Boy
May 26th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Nikki :worship:

santhuruu
May 31st, 2006, 09:04 PM
I hope Venus is going to play again here, but she is also planning on playing WTA San Diego. I hope she will play both, and then take two weeks off( the weeks of La and Toronto) and maybe she will resume practice one week before the USO, and she is maybe going to play in New Heaven, but she is not sure of that!

Brett.
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:37 AM
This tournament is where Clijsters got beaten by Shuai Peng - Unbelievable performance of 2005!!

Cat's Pajamas
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:39 PM
This tournament is where Clijsters got beaten by Shuai Peng - Unbelievable performance of 2005!!

No that was San Diego :o , Clijsters won this tournament last year!

Haute
Jun 7th, 2006, 06:11 AM
This is one of Venus' favorite tournaments, right up there with Miami and Antwerp, so I think we can expect to see her playing here. Unless there's a scheduling conflict with WTT, in which case I think she needs to give up WTT. :angel:

santhuruu
Jun 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM
This is one of Venus' favorite tournaments, right up there with Miami and Antwerp, so I think we can expect to see her playing here. Unless there's a scheduling conflict with WTT, in which case I think she needs to give up WTT. :angel:

She is also playing this year WTT, for Philadelphia something. I also think she needs to give up WTT.

ste86
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Francesca Schiavone play here???

Asif_Nawaz
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:08 PM
ALG must enter!!She has SemiFinalist points to defend!

LefandePatty
Jun 13th, 2006, 05:55 AM
Patty IN :cool:

Paneru
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:20 PM
She is also playing this year WTT, for Philadelphia something. I also think she needs to give up WTT.
Venus enjoys WTT,
hence she is playing! :D

Bank of the West was Venus' 1st pro tournament
and she has been present at everyone since 98'.
Only missing 03' due to the abdominal strain.

No doubt that Venus will be in Stanford.

V-MAC
Jul 20th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Venus enjoys WTT,
hence she is playing! :D

Bank of the West was Venus' 1st pro tournament
and she has been present at everyone since 98'.
Only missing 03' due to the abdominal strain.

No doubt that Venus will be in Stanford.

or maybe not ;)