PDA

View Full Version : AOL SPORTS BLOGGERS:Serena Williams LIVE Interview..."I will be back with a BIG BANG"

CrossCourt~Rally
May 21st, 2006, 08:32 PM
If you have AOL as your host service SERENA WILLIAMS is on the front Sports page "BLOGGERS". It sais she is joining "SPORTS BLOGGERS LIVE" to discuss her future in the sport, offcourt partying, which opponent gets her juices flowing and much more. You can listen to a live clip. :bounce:

AOL.COM Sports

Stamp Paid
May 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM
Damn.

But who still has AOL? LOL

Sally Struthers
May 21st, 2006, 08:35 PM
her return is sure to be "thunderous" ;)

Summer Snow
:d

CrossCourt~Rally
Damn.

28 Millions people :lol: Maybe someone can download the audio for people who do not have aol. I do not know how to do that...i hope someone knows how to though :D

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Damn.

I do! :D :o

I think this is old! I remeber her saying this during April.. :confused:

LefandePatty
May 21st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Best joke ever.

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 08:37 PM
Best joke ever.
That's why Venbus had to whoop Patty's ass! :fiery: :rolleyes: :p

CrossCourt~Rally
May 21st, 2006, 08:37 PM
Hmm... i went to AOL.COM ..clicked on SPORTS and then went ot BLOGGERS . I did not have to sign in..maybe people without AOL as there host can still listen. Check it out :D

Mother_Marjorie
May 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM
If you have AOL as your host service SERENA WILLIAMS is on the front Sports page "BLOGGERS". It sais she is joining "SPORTS BLOGGERS LIVE" to discuss her future in the sport, offcourt partying, which opponent gets her juices flowing and much more. You can listen to a live clip. :bounce:

AOL.COM Sports

Drama mama is back.

CrossCourt~Rally
May 22nd, 2006, 12:52 AM
Drama mama is back.''

:lol: :p

Reuchlin
May 22nd, 2006, 12:53 AM
her return is sure to be "thunderous" ;)
:tape: :tape:

Reuchlin
May 22nd, 2006, 12:53 AM
Drama mama is back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship: :tape: :tape: :tape:

SJW
May 22nd, 2006, 12:55 AM
non fans care more than her fans.
Says it all really.

CrossCourt~Rally
May 22nd, 2006, 01:30 AM
Says it all really.

I am not a "non fan".. .neither is KING and some others. I just posted the news as a favor to serena fanatics..thats all :D I hope they enjoyed it.
:bounce: :wavey:

F-R-E-A-K
May 22nd, 2006, 01:33 AM
Says it all really.

I don't really care Sarah :hug:

:bigwave: :kiss:

No Name Face
May 22nd, 2006, 01:52 AM
yeah yeah serena :yawn:
whenever you're ready

ezekiel
May 22nd, 2006, 01:52 AM
this has jokes written all over it :lol: :lol: :lol:

tennisIlove09
May 22nd, 2006, 02:01 AM
cute interview :D

SzavayFi
May 22nd, 2006, 02:28 AM
enough of your shit serena just prove it to us :( :shrug:

Modiac.
May 22nd, 2006, 02:38 AM
I hope Serena's back will be successful,but we just don't wanna that "she willl be back with a BIG PAT-pat".

DaNieLa RoCkZ
May 22nd, 2006, 03:45 AM
you dont need AOL To listen to it

MrSerenaWilliams
May 22nd, 2006, 03:52 AM
She's on her way back ladies and gentleman...i'm gonna have to add more slam titles to my signature :)

PatrickRyan
May 22nd, 2006, 03:57 AM
heres the link!
http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?pmmsid=1648136

MrSerenaWilliams
May 22nd, 2006, 04:12 AM
It was sooo good to hear my girl! YAY Ree! Come back ma!

dreamgoddess099
May 22nd, 2006, 04:20 AM
I hope Serena's back will be successful,

Her back? :scratch: I thought her knee was the problem? Just joking. :p ;)

drake3781
May 22nd, 2006, 04:53 AM
The tape is 6:51 minutes. I'll transcribe the first 2.5 minutes. Somebody else take over after that.......

Announcer: You're listening to Sports Bloggers Live, brought to you by AOL Sports.

Presenter: Joining us now on SBL it's tennis legend and sports celebrity, courtesy of Ronald McDonald House Charities, Serena Williams.

Serena, how you doin'?

Serena: I'm doing good, how are you?

Presenter: Doing great, thanks, so much for joining us.
Uh, before we get into some fun stuff, I wanted to ask you about tennis first.
You haven't competed since the Australian Open in January and unfortunately not gonna be playing in the French or Wimbledon, due to a bad knee. Are you hoping to come back at some point this year and get back on the court?

Serena: I am, of course, I definitely will be back this year, but with a big bang.

Presenter: Good, is that, are you targeting to get back maybe for for the U.S. Open?

Serena: For sure.

Presenter: Off the court you have a lot going on, obviously. Could you share with us some of the things you have going on in terms of entertainment and fashion, some of the things that obviously you have been heavily involved with over your career?

Serena: Oh, wow, I've been involved in a lot of stuff but right now I'm really trying really trying to spread my wings in the different charities, different charity programs, which is why I got involved with the Build a Bear Workshop, that's benefitting Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Presenter: You'll be giving 50,00 teddy bears to kids in need from around the world at the Ronald McDonald Houses. And what Chris is talking about, I think, and alluding to, is that you know, you've been making appearances on various TV shows. Shaun introduced you before this interview talking about you're a fashion maven, you've become quite a celebrity over the years, and in recent months you've been spotted socializing at really cool events in LA, New York, South Beach, even the Kentucky Derby. What's been your favorite spot that you've enjoyed that maybe people like us here in the studio or listening out there in the audience maybe wouldn't be able to enjoy?

Serena: Oh, wow, um huh, that was long winded. I don't know which part to answer first. But I don't know, I've been enjoying, you know what, I've just been enjoying, just being myself and I've been working so hard all my life. I do enjoy playing tennis more than anything. I do enjoy acting, I do enjoy doing the acting thing, actually I love it. I love designing. I guess I'm a jack of all trades sort of thing, but nothing hits home more than being involved in charitable work and like you said the Build a Bear Workshop is giving away more than 50,000 bears and that's over 50,000 kids who have an opportunity to have a bear. That's going to be exciting. And basically what it is, on this Saturday May 20th, the first 200 guests in all stores of Build a Bear Workship around the world can go inside make a bear for free that's gonna be given to a local Ronald McDonald House.

Denise4925
May 22nd, 2006, 06:41 PM
heres the link!
http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?pmmsid=1648136
Thanks for the link paco. :) It's good to hear Serena's voice. LOL at her "I don't drink that much...giggle, giggle" She just gave herself away there. :lol: "

borisy
May 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
When you're that big of course the way you return is like a "big bang"

SelesFan70
May 22nd, 2006, 07:34 PM
Says it all really.

So, if someone other than a "bona fide" Serena fan posts something about Serena that's in a good light, that poster is really a non-Serena fan trying to make her look bad? :shrug:

rjd1111
May 22nd, 2006, 07:45 PM
I do! :D :o

I think this is old! I remeber her saying this during April.. :confused:

This took place last week. She refers to the Ronald McDonald thing as
this Sat May 20.

PatrickRyan
May 22nd, 2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the link paco. :) It's good to hear Serena's voice. LOL at her "I don't drink that much...giggle, giggle" She just gave herself away there. :lol: "
ur welcome :D

Denise4925
May 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
:rolleyes:

SAEKeithSerena
May 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM

reallllll mature. i'm gonna laugh my ass off when she literally comes back by storm, people are going to finally stfu:cool:

Stamp Paid
May 22nd, 2006, 11:19 PM
I wonder how many 'lmao' reps he got for that one.

bello
May 22nd, 2006, 11:34 PM
Anyone have it in text form?

JulesVerne
May 22nd, 2006, 11:36 PM
I will believe it when it happens.

Pheobo
May 23rd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Okee Dokee Rena.

drake3781
May 23rd, 2006, 12:41 AM
A bit more:

Presenter: Well, uh Serena, you know, on the court you've accomplished pretty much all there is to do, um I mean you've won eight grand slam tournaments. So would you say at this point in your career and in your life you are kind of starting to transition off the court and really focus more on these charities and these other things you're trying to do.

Serena: Um, I don't know, I don't know, I just think that, I, I don't know, I can't answer that. I really love doing everything but tennis is my main goal, my main (unintelligible) everything and I really enjoy it.

Presenter: Well, I mean, just reading, I was just reading about you on Sports Illustrated actually about the question I asked a few minutes ago, that was rather long winded. Uh you had said that, you've been spotted partying at the 40 40 Club in New York City with Jay-Z and Beyonce, uh and like I said at the Kentucky Derby, what was it like at Churchill Downs being with your sister was there just a swarm of people everywhere you went, you must have stuck out, I mean you're so recognizable, you're such a big celebrity, and to have been like that it must have been a lot of fun.

Serena: Uh, yeah, I guess it was a lot of fun. Uh, you know, just, I guess it's the celeb life that everyone's really fascinated with, and just being a part of um that small clique that's actually really small and everyone knows everyone in that circle, so um, it's definitely pretty cool.

Presenter: Did you get to wear any of the huge hats or drink mint juleps at all?

Serena: I didn't, I don't, I don't, I'm not a big drinker, um.

(muffled laughing from everyone)

CrossCourt~Rally
May 23rd, 2006, 03:03 AM
A bit more:

Presenter: Well, uh Serena, you know, on the court you've accomplished pretty much all there is to do, um I mean you've won eight grand slam tournaments. So would you say at this point in your career and in your life you are kind of starting to transition off the court and really focus more on these charities and these other things you're trying to do.

Serena: Um, I don't know, I don't know, I just think that, I, I don't know, I can't answer that. I really love doing everything but tennis is my main goal, my main (unintelligible) everything and I really enjoy it.

Presenter: Well, I mean, just reading, I was just reading about you on Sports Illustrated actually about the question I asked a few minutes ago, that was rather long winded. Uh you had said that, you've been spotted partying at the 40 40 Club in New York City with Jay-Z and Beyonce, uh and like I said at the Kentucky Derby, what was it like at Churchill Downs being with your sister was there just a swarm of people everywhere you went, you must have stuck out, I mean you're so recognizable, you're such a big celebrity, and to have been like that it must have been a lot of fun.

Serena: Uh, yeah, I guess it was a lot of fun. Uh, you know, just, I guess it's the celeb life that everyone's really fascinated with, and just being a part of um that small clique that's actually really small and everyone knows everyone in that circle, so um, it's definitely pretty cool.

Presenter: Did you get to wear any of the huge hats or drink mint juleps at all?

Serena: I didn't, I don't, I don't, I'm not a big drinker, um.

(muffled laughing from everyone)

:drink: :spit:

Lulu.
May 23rd, 2006, 04:31 AM
She will be back.....Be prepared :armed:

Martian KC
May 23rd, 2006, 11:47 AM
Mint juleps.......:scared: