PDA

View Full Version : A WS and Martina rivalry will knock Maria out of the picture.

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 02:24 PM
Tennis 2 divas are back and giving everyone what they want good tennis and not hype and that what tennis needs right now and not over hyped drama queens. I can't wait until Serena and Jenn comeback tennis will be right back where it was on the front pages. This is turning out to be a pretty good looking tennis year after all. :bounce:

TeaMMashA
May 21st, 2006, 02:26 PM
:rolleyes: Another embarrasment for Tennisjay

jamesuk
May 21st, 2006, 03:50 PM
From the 2 matches Martina and Maria played this year it seems as if they too will enjoy a great rivalry, lets hope so anyway

johnoo
May 21st, 2006, 04:03 PM
want good tennis
only problem is the tennis has not been good,I've captured/watched every match nearly from rome and its been average to say the least,not venus fault as she will improve and will easily beat hingis as I think sharapova will.

AsGoodAsNew
May 21st, 2006, 04:26 PM
:rolleyes: Another embarrasment for Tennisjay
Why?

GoDominique
May 21st, 2006, 04:31 PM
Tennis 2 divas are back and giving everyone what they want good tennis and not hype and that what tennis needs right now and not over hyped drama queens. I can't wait until Serena and Jenn comeback tennis will be right back where it was on the front pages. This is turning out to be a pretty good looking tennis year after all. :bounce:

borisy
May 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM
:retard:

The_Pov
May 21st, 2006, 04:43 PM
Haters are so pathetic, if you're going to hate on Maria just come out with it, don't try and pathetically hide it.

And for your info you don't win Wimbledon with just hype!

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 04:54 PM
Haters are so pathetic, if you're going to hate on Maria just come out with it, don't try and pathetically hide it.

And for your info you don't win Wimbledon with just hype!

Look I'm not trying to start a fight, because I don't want some of you babies crying to the mod, but Serena, Venus, Martina, Jenn, and Lindsay rivalry is like a good drama series while Maria is a low budget reality series, most people like to watch a train crash, but really not interested in the out come.

senorgato
May 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Look I'm not trying to start a fight, because I don't want some of you babies crying to the mod, but Serena, Venus, Martina, Jenn, and Lindsay rivalry is like a good drama series while Maria is a low budget reality series, most people like to watch a train crash, but really not interested in the out come.

Yeah, I agree with the other poster that, based on this comment, that you dislike Maria and are trying to create this facade to criticize her.

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I agree with the other poster that, based on this comment, that you dislike Maria and are trying to create this facade to criticize her.

As Pam like to say " What E V E R "

johnoo
May 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Look I'm not trying to start a fight
attention seeker is back :rolleyes:

TeaMMashA
May 21st, 2006, 05:13 PM

Youve only been back 5 minutes and youve started already, Maria is the star of WTA at the moment not success wise (you could argue that actually semi final at Aus Open without preparation Dubai Final Indian Wells Victory Miami Final she is definatly the most consistent on tour) but the promotion she has done for it she is being offered huge deals she is going around working her heart out promoting the name of WTA while the players you have mentioned have been nowhere lately except Martinas victory today

jacobruiz
May 21st, 2006, 05:14 PM
Troll.:yawn:

starr
May 21st, 2006, 05:16 PM

:rolleyes: Excellent way not to start a fight. :lol:

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 05:20 PM
Great post Tennisjay! I would definitely have to agree with you! :yeah:

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 05:22 PM
Let me just drop the whole thing, because I see some people are getting alittle upset at my objective assement of Maria, but those same people don't seem to have a problem with putting down the WS so lets put a end to this topic.

msharafan
May 21st, 2006, 05:26 PM
tennisjay tennisjay tennisjay, give me one reason why i shouldnt complain to the mods, its the least you deserve!!! i mean that way we wont have to listen to your pathetic attempts to down grade maria sharapova into being a mediocre player which she clearly is not!!! since youve been gone for a while there has been peace on this board regarding sharapova anyway, and the minute you come back you start youre silly hate campaign on sharapova again. i mean please this is getting soo old, you know people think youre a complete joke!!! i really find it quite funny!!! so tennisjay if you know whats good for you youlle stop degrading sharapova and her worth as a tennis player! in fact i dont know why im even bothering to reply, youre just so sad and predictable at this stage and your definintlyy not worth it. i hope other tennis fans realise that soon too!

morningglory
hehehe... at least she's mellowed down from last time. The ban she got certainly did her some good... ;)
and John, you shoulda seen her b4... she was a million times the Maria hater you are right now... (not that it means much since your case is more a love/hate but hers is a total hate)

TeaMMashA
If you put down anyone religiously like you do with Maria it will get picked up on your addicted

msharafan
May 21st, 2006, 05:27 PM
and look now youre trying to look the innocent, well sorry but youre reputation is already down the toilet!!! so dont bother!!!!!!!

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 05:31 PM
tennisjay tennisjay tennisjay, give me one reason why i shouldnt complain to the mods, its the least you deserve!!! i mean that way we wont have to listen to your pathetic attempts to down grade maria sharapova into being a mediocre player which she clearly is not!!! since youve been gone for a while there has been peace on this board regarding sharapova anyway, and the minute you come back you start youre silly hate campaign on sharapova again. i mean please this is getting soo old, you know people think youre a complete joke!!! i really find it quite funny!!! so tennisjay if you know whats good for you youlle stop degrading sharapova and her worth as a tennis player! in fact i dont know why im even bothering to reply, youre just so sad and predictable at this stage and your definintlyy not worth it. i hope other tennis fans realise that soon too!
I can give you one! Since it's evident you don't undertsand English and the rules of this board.

1) There is nothing that states that he isn't entitled to his own opinion! Secondly, he hasn't cursed out nor has he personally attacked or insulted someone. This is his opinion, if you don't like it, bite your lips, and shut your mouth. :)

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 05:32 PM
and look now youre trying to look the innocent, well sorry but youre reputation is already down the toilet!!! so dont bother!!!!!!!

STOP! :fiery:

The_Pov
May 21st, 2006, 05:32 PM
hehehe... at least she's mellowed down from last time. The ban she got certainly did her some good... ;)
and John, you shoulda seen her b4... she was a million times the Maria hater you are right now... (not that it means much since your case is more a love/hate but hers is a total hate)

Awww does John have some competition in the Maria hating (loving) stakes.

Hurry John, tennisjay already has 2 threads on Maria, you better get posting!

tennisrox
May 21st, 2006, 05:35 PM
:yawn:
tennisjay, I can't say i'm a Maria fan. I've had a go at her myself on a few occasions, but you really need to get a life and start watching the tennis. It doesn't look like you do much of that.
Although I must admit, one cannot fault your in-depth knowledge of market fluctuations, endorsement rates, and hair colour preferences.

JulesVerne
May 21st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Maria will be ranked higher at the year end. I do not know why people seem to enjoy criticising her so much.

alfonsojose
May 21st, 2006, 05:44 PM
Maria who? Kirilenko? ;)

tennisjay
May 21st, 2006, 05:46 PM
Maria who? Kirilenko? ;)

Oh please Kirilenko ain't winning nothing.

new-york
May 21st, 2006, 05:48 PM
things evolve. Maria Sharapova made her place among the tops.

morningglory
May 21st, 2006, 05:48 PM
don't you dare dig my Makiri now! :fiery:

The_Pov
May 21st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Don't even try to bring makiri into this.

Troll!

tennisrox
May 21st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Oh please Kirilenko ain't winning nothing.
You are clearly a complete idiot who wouldn't know talent if it hit you in the face at 100mph with a tennis ball.
She's already won a Tier II. :rolleyes:

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 05:56 PM
Awww does John have some competition in the Maria hating (loving) stakes.

Hurry John, tennisjay already has 2 threads on Maria, you better get posting!
No one HATES Sharapova as much as I do. so to answer your question, NO! :o

Secondly, i don't go wasting my time on people I don't like. I let my girls do the damage at Grand Slams! 2-6 7-5 8-6! 7-6(2) 6-1 :hearts: :kiss: Choke on that! :drool:

TeaMMashA
May 21st, 2006, 05:58 PM
Id rather our girl Won in straight sets in a Wimbledon Final also putting stop to any hope of a 3peat then in 3 sets at an Australian Open Semi ;)

Summer Snow
May 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
Id rather our girl Won in straight sets in a Wimbledon Final also putting stop to any hope of a 3peat then in 3 sets at an Australian Open Semi ;)
:o

The_Pov
May 21st, 2006, 06:02 PM
:o

That's right you should be embarrassed!