PDA

View Full Version : Dude, the French Open is on Monday!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 23rd, 2002, 10:04 PM
I forgot!!!

I can't wait you guys! There is just something magical about Grand Slam time! And isn't it so interesting, to think, in 2 weeks, 2 people are going to hold that trophy, talking with the media, throwing balls to the crowd in astonishment, relief,, joy, their fans the 2 happiest groups of people in the world. Two people we know. What anxious anticipation. I wonder who those two people are, and I hope I will be so very pleased with the outcome, I can not wait to see the outcome! It's just so weird to think that for all Serena knows, or for all Agassi knows, or for all any given person knows today, right now, this second, they'll be holding that trophy two weeks from NOW... I mean, it's just a marvellous thought... okay, I bet everyone is like, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

It will be Kim and Guga!!!
Or Kim and Roger!!!!!!

Haha!

selesadmirer
May 23rd, 2002, 10:08 PM
It looks like seles will be reborn with her 2002 roland garros win.

angele87
May 23rd, 2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
their fans the 2 happiest groups of people in the world.

Hopefully it will be one group, the Lleykis :D:D

Anyways I'm really excited for the French too!! I'm like you Mrs_Guga ( :wavey: ) there's just something so magical about the slams :)

Mazza
May 23rd, 2002, 10:21 PM
OMG!!! Im too excited...*must sit of chair properly!* Hehe! Yeah hopefully it will be a great turn out for the Lleykies!! My dream better come true *cough* right Angele?! ;) :p

wongqks
May 23rd, 2002, 10:25 PM
Grand slam is magically, I cannot believe French open is next week, it seems only yesterday when Jennifer beat Martina in Australian Open final

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 23rd, 2002, 10:50 PM
LOL Angele! That'd be awesome, preferrably Wimbledon however!!! Like Jimmy Connors and Chris Evert

ghosts
May 24th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Less than 10 hours until we have the draw! ;)

Bright Red
May 24th, 2002, 12:26 AM
Come on, come on. I can't wait!!!!

Jarrett
May 24th, 2002, 01:22 AM
Go Monica! Get that trophy! :)

Couver
May 24th, 2002, 02:10 AM
I totally agree the Majors just bring about more excitment than any other tournament in tennis. Plus I love seeing Paris, and the the players in Paris :)

Crazy Canuck
May 24th, 2002, 03:01 AM
ROland Garros is my favourite slam to watch, just edging out Australia :)

Can't wait ! :D

Jetta
May 24th, 2002, 03:36 AM
Dude, Mrs. G! :p ;)

I can't wait. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hitman
May 24th, 2002, 03:41 AM
Roland Garros is the best in my opinion too. I cant wait either! This draw is taking like forever to be done! hehe...
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Shane54
May 24th, 2002, 05:10 AM
Mrs. Guga are you that excited to see Miss Capriati play? :p

TEEEHHEHHEHEHEEH