PDA

View Full Version : JuSt WoNdErInG HoW Ms. MaRy Is ?

jayzbee
May 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Hey guys! just wondering how Ms. Mary is right now? I can't seem to stop thinking bout her and her injury. I know she'll be back soon, but i hope it's gonna be real soon. I miss her soooo much. :sad: Not one day, i cant stop thinking bout her. She's been one of my inspirations and it's so hard that she's not playing right now, i must admit i still follow tennis but it's just hard to pretend that i'm really into it when she's not playing. I just remember the first time i saw her playing on tv, it was the hong kong classic 1995. she beat arantxa sanchez vicario in straight sets in the finals. Eversince then i just became a mary pierce fan. Proud of it too! And i must say it's been very rewarding for me, specially the last 4 years. I would never had imagined in a million years that mary would recognize me as one of her true fan and supporter( atleast in the tennis world) she knows my name and her brother knows me too. Up to this very second i'm still dreaming that i'm friends with one of the people i truly admire thru out the years. One of these days i'll get to share my wonderful stories with u guys about my experiences with mary pierce. i know a lot of u can relate to me in so many ways and vice versa too. Lastly i know she's not gonna be hangin out for a long time in tennis ,but i can honestly say, THERE'S SOMETHING BOUT MARY PIERCE that made me follow tennis. SHE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I hope whatever i'd put up with her it will be the same for the other tennis players that ive been supporting to for the last few years like my friend ,NP. and the rest. Sorry if it's no longer related to mary pierce. Anyways to her real fans and true supporters, Thank You so much for taking ur time to read my message!!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

zibaas
May 13th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Very nice message jayzbee!
i feel the same, Mary inspires me when i´m on the court, or off the court, with her very golden heart!!
I really hope Mary will play RG, i can´t wait to see her;
Take Care!!

squig2k
May 13th, 2006, 07:37 PM
nice message :)

Randy John Andy
May 13th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Very positive and warm! I love Mary too, I think she’s an inspiration for anyone who’s been through tough times, whether you are a tennis fan or not. If you believe in yourself, the rest will follow. Also, she’s a class act; she’s very graceful in defeat, and that it something I deeply respect, because I know how hard it is to smile to somebody that kept you from reaching your goals. I think that should inspire us to be more tolerant to other people’s ideas or feelings, especially in a place like this, where a lot of people seem so passionate about their love or hate (I think this is a terrible word we should not use here).

As far as I’m concerned, Mary is training again, so the injury seems something from the past, and that is some uplifting news. Hopefully, she will be back in a couple of weeks. ¡Un saludo!

MPStylee
May 14th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Rock On! You're all a bunch of legends! I'm so happy that we can all share our admiration of Mary with each other!

danthepiercefan
May 14th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Jayzbee, I feel exactly the same way. I admire her and adore her coz she inpires me. I spent so much money on framing my Pierce photos and posters, now my living room is like an art gallery. Some people think I'm crazy, but I'm too proud of being a Pierce fan.
There are so many wta news about Hingus; bout how great she's playing her matches and how outstanding her comeback is. Just make me sigh.

Danny Pierce

Lu_Weird
May 14th, 2006, 11:22 AM
:kiss:  wonderful

totallyeddible
May 15th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I love Mary too, i love watching her play and seeing her smile... she even smiles when she loses... which is not too often, thankfully!

I have only been a tennis fan since 1999 however i quickly grew fond of Mary as i saw her play at Wimbledon, as i live in England, it was my first opportunity to see her play.

Of all the players i have seen, Mary has an incredible on court prescence that no other player seems to match.

Looking forward to RG and Wimbledon and the rest of the season.