PDA

View Full Version : I had a pleasure to meet Elena ...

Jakub
May 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM
and I have to say I was shocked how nice she was :)

It was during Warsaw J&S Cup tournament. Elena was for the 1st time in Poland. I went to see practise courts and I was hoping to see Elena there and my dream came through.

Elena wasn`t there when I arraived. I saw about 5 minutes of Kirilenko - Ivanovic practise and then Elena came together with Tatiana Panova.
They went for next court and were about to start their practise.

I was so unsure whether I should start conversation with Elena. I was a bit afraid, didn`t know how she will react. I asked politely if there is a chance we could have a photo together. She agreed and then I saw Elena`s smile :angel: :worship:

There were some problems with my camera. My friend was taking the photo and the belt that helps you to hold your camera on your neck was in front of objective. Elena noticed that and said " wait " .... and she took that belt out of view. :worship:

My friend who had a press pass asked if he could hold an interview with Elena and she agreed. :worship:

In next few days during the event I had a pleasure to talk to Elena two or three times more. Those were short conversation but a smile never left her face. :worship:

It`s really amazing how nice she was, so friendly. Thank you Elena for that and for that lovely smile :hearts: !!! I`m proud to be Elena`s fan. I will keep those memories forever :)

Greets
:wavey:

THANK YOU ELENA :))))))

here are my 2 pics with Elena :)
http://marta-domachowska.webpark.pl/elena.jpg
http://marta-domachowska.webpark.pl/elena2.jpg

Paco
May 12th, 2006, 05:47 PM
A ty szczesciarzu :p

Ale teraz wiem jak wygladasz wiec jak cie wylukam w Gdansku to powiem ci czesc :p

Pilongo
May 12th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Wow man she looks good
Its a dream for some of us will never happen, im happy for you :)

evinrude15
May 12th, 2006, 11:23 PM
..................elena ;).................lucky man, I can understand what it's like ;)

Hayato
May 12th, 2006, 11:57 PM
aww she seems really nice :hearts:

You're lucky :D

azmad_88
May 13th, 2006, 04:44 AM
Wow man she looks good
Its a dream for some of us will never happen, im happy for you :)

it wont happen to me of course

selyoink
May 13th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Great pictures. Glad you got to meet her.

Danči Dementia
May 14th, 2006, 12:37 AM
A ty szczesciarzu :p

Ale teraz wiem jak wygladasz wiec jak cie wylukam w Gdansku to powiem ci czesc :p
Exactly :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You lucky lucky guy I'm happy that you meet Lena she is such a nice woman always an simle for you I evide you alot but congrats :)
Lena looks absolutely lovely in the second picture and you look good in the first pic. ;)

meyerpl
May 14th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Wow! You are lucky. She seems very nice indeed.

Dexter
May 14th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Nice Kuba :wavey:

I met Jelena too :D First time when I went to the practice area. But her session was quite long so I didn't wait till she finished. But on Tuesday I noticed her in the stands of Court#1 while she was watching the match which decided her next round opponent (between Galina Woskobojewa and Tatiana Perbijnis). It was a really long 3setter and she was there till the end. She was there with a guy that was hitting with her on Sunday - I'm not sure who it was :shrug: Maybe her brother :scratch:
I made up my mind to come to her :) I talked to her for few minutes in Russian. I asked whether she likes Poland and something more but I can't really remember because I was quite nervous :crazy: The lovely smile hasn't left her face for a single moment :hearts: She was really kind. I asked only for an autograph. I didn't ask for a pic with her though :o I hope she comes to Poland next year so that I can have a next chance :lol:

Dawaj Lena! :worship:

Paco
May 14th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Another lucky :p

Well, next year I will probably go but who knows maybe again I will have tests :( :sad:

Swiss Ivo
May 14th, 2006, 01:45 PM
:bowdown: Jakub :bowdown:

:drool:

miffedmax
May 14th, 2006, 03:24 PM
An excellent report and great photos.

But would we have expected anything else besides sweet graciousness from our girl?

(And I'm very jealous Jakob--but good to know you were representing for all us Lena D. fans so well).

BUBI
May 14th, 2006, 06:37 PM
http://marta-domachowska.webpark.pl/elena2.jpg
How can anyone not fall in love with her? :hearts: :inlove:

Paco
May 15th, 2006, 03:54 PM
How can anyone not fall in love with her? :hearts: :inlove:
Yeah it's imposible

Russianboy90
Jul 17th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Cool! :)
i met Lena, too. That was at Fildersatdt last year! She played against Kim and won :worship: I was so happy and I always screamed Davai Lena! Before this match she had trained with her mother and with her sparingspartner. When she finished the training I took a signature and talked a bit on Russia (I was born in Russia and when I was 3 years old my familiy went to Germany. So my family is half Russia half German)
She was very friendly and after the match vs. Kim she looked up to me and smiled. I was soooooooo happy. :D
Lena ja ljubliu tibea fsigda :worship: :worship: :worship:
(While the tournament I sat near to Petrova's mother. She was friendly, too.

Swiss Ivo
Jul 21st, 2006, 07:30 PM
Cool! :)
i met Lena, too. That was at Fildersatdt last year! She played against Kim and won :worship: I was so happy and I always screamed Davai Lena! Before this match she had trained with her mother and with her sparingspartner. When she finished the training I took a signature and talked a bit on Russia (I was born in Russia and when I was 3 years old my familiy went to Germany. So my family is half Russia half German)
She was very friendly and after the match vs. Kim she looked up to me and smiled. I was soooooooo happy. :D
Lena ja ljubliu tibea fsigda :worship: :worship: :worship:
(While the tournament I sat near to Petrova's mother. She was friendly, too.
:eek: Wau, we visited the same match together. :)
:D I was the one who losed his control and cried than Lena got the match ball "Come on Moscow girl". :D
Our angel looked in my eyes, and seconds later she won the match. :hearts:

Danči Dementia
Jul 21st, 2006, 11:39 PM
:eek: Wau, we visited the same match together. :)
:D I was the one who losed his control and cried than Lena got the match ball "Come on Moscow girl". :D
Our angel looked in my eyes, and seconds later she won the match. :hearts:

you did not faited when those beautiful eyes looked at yours :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ..

elena4vrishu
Jul 22nd, 2006, 11:17 AM
Congratualtions to all those luckey person who met Elena...I wish I could meet her too. :worship: ..Plzz wish me ALL D BEST!! :D
(I couldn't see the pics....only a cross is displayed..what's d matter?)

Elena,i love you!

Danči Dementia
Jul 23rd, 2006, 02:10 AM
Congratualtions to all those luckey person who met Elena...I wish I could meet her too. :worship: ..Plzz wish me ALL D BEST!! :D
(I couldn't see the pics....only a cross is displayed..what's d matter?)

Elena,i love you!

Hi :wavey:

Well I can't see the pics either but there were 2 nice pics with pretty Elena and with Jakub.

Jakub why we can't see the pics???

Danči Dementia
Jul 23rd, 2006, 02:11 AM
and I love Lena too ;) ;)

Paco
Jul 23rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
and I love Lena too ;) ;)
My dear who doesn't love Lena ??? :p :kiss:

elena4vrishu
Jul 24th, 2006, 05:10 AM
My dear who doesn't love Lena ??? :p :kiss:

Yes,u r right!!! we all love Elena :hearts: very much....! Cheeeeersssssssssssss :bounce: ....