PDA

View Full Version : Players and tattoos.

greenfunkTHREE.
May 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Hi there. I was just wondering are there any other players in wta who has a tattoo other that momo. cos, she just seems to be the only one..

prowler
May 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Kuznetsova has one, Lisa Raymond I believe, stand to be corrected on that.

Cat's Pajamas
May 7th, 2006, 05:52 PM
:shuddersatthethoughtofwonderingwhereKuznestova'sm ightbe:

jochem
May 7th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Myskina has one... only I know where :p

:inlove:
May 7th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I believe Mary Pierce has one on her back? Could be wrong...

Craigy
May 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Kuznetsova has one, Lisa Raymond I believe, stand to be corrected on that.
Yeah Lisa has one on her foot/ankle I think. Might be a frog or something.

smiler
May 7th, 2006, 06:00 PM
:shuddersatthethoughtofwonderingwhereKuznestova'sm ightbe:

It's on her belly sometimes you can see bits of it but I've never seen the whole thing......, has anyone else? does anyone have a pic? I've heard rumours that it's a panda but the bit i've seen doesn't look anything like a panda to me........

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/paulsan/2176.jpg

furrykitten
May 7th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I hope my favourites do not get tattoos, do not like them!

Shenanigans
May 7th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I thought Jennifer had one but maybe I am wrong.

bis2806
May 7th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Lindsay has an olympic tattoo on her lower back :) I honestly saw it when she was bending down to tie her shoelaces in Hong Kong.

dav abu
May 7th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Lindsays is so cute, I saw it for the first time during her injury break in the Wimbledon final

[S@nti]
May 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Marta Marrero has 1

HAOCHEN-GOAT
May 7th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Na Li :)

-sugi-
May 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
where is Na Li's one?

May 7th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Kournikova.

May 7th, 2006, 07:27 PM
where is Na Li's one?

She has two - one on her chest, and one on her right lower back, I think.

sebbe
May 7th, 2006, 08:42 PM

You're right;)

jmd
May 7th, 2006, 09:25 PM
flavia, ma jose martinez

prowler
May 7th, 2006, 09:25 PM
You're right;)

Damn! Now that does surprise me!

saby
May 7th, 2006, 09:42 PM

Mary has one?

The only time i saw Mary with a tatoo it was during USO few year ago and it was fake, she did it for the new Givenchy perfume

supreme*
May 7th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Flavia on her lower back
what design ?

aussy89
May 8th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Yeah Lisa has one on her foot/ankle I think. Might be a frog or something.

yeah lisas got a little green frog on her left ankle that she got done in college

faboozadoo15
May 8th, 2006, 07:42 AM
is that razor burn below sveta's belly button?

ae wowww
May 8th, 2006, 08:23 AM
I was going to say Lisa Raymond :) I think Jen Russell may do? And Surina de Beer does.

Mike_T
May 8th, 2006, 10:08 AM
It's on her belly sometimes you can see bits of it but I've never seen the whole thing......, has anyone else? does anyone have a pic? I've heard rumours that it's a panda but the bit i've seen doesn't look anything like a panda to me........

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/paulsan/2176.jpg

Itís of a butt naked Andy Murray, holding his Ďstickí across her slot. A stick, Iíve learned from these boards, is another term for a racket. She also has a piercing, resembling a tennis ball, which adds the final touch to the erotic artwork. Sveta really has the hots for Andy, but sheís shy, so she reckoned showing Andy her tatted twat, would be some kind of romantic ice-breaker. Instead, Andy successfully sought a restraining order, including a 500 metre exclusion zone, of which Sveta isnít allowed within. Heís also having counseling, in an attempt to erase the bizarre flashing incident from his memory. Sveta hasnít erased the Andy tattoo, instead sheís having it transformed into a basking Salamander. Thatís itís tail you see, above her skirt.

urklerlay
May 9th, 2006, 04:44 AM
Lindsay Lee Waters has two:
http://www.pbase.com/nomalt/image/59907260.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/nomalt/image/59907434.jpg

greenfunkTHREE.
May 9th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Itís of a butt naked Andy Murray, holding his Ďstickí across her slot. A stick, Iíve learned from these boards, is another term for a racket. She also has a piercing, resembling a tennis ball, which adds the final touch to the erotic artwork. Sveta really has the hots for Andy, but sheís shy, so she reckoned showing Andy her tatted twat, would be some kind of romantic ice-breaker. Instead, Andy successfully sought a restraining order, including a 500 metre exclusion zone, of which Sveta isnít allowed within. Heís also having counseling, in an attempt to erase the bizarre flashing incident from his memory. Sveta hasnít erased the Andy tattoo, instead sheís having it transformed into a basking Salamander. Thatís itís tail you see, above her skirt.

like real. :rolleyes:
i can't believe this players actually do have tattoos? they all look so innocent. and Jochem, are you sure Myskina has a tattoo?

supreme*
May 9th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Classic wing shaped tribal
okey ! thanks

ae wowww
May 9th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't mind Sveta showing me all of hers :D