PDA

View Full Version : It's high time to say it: Russians are the most beautifull women in the world!

Scobby- Doo
May 7th, 2006, 09:20 AM
And certainly there's no other country who has so many beautifull tenis players. First Anna Kournikova (not my favourite but there are few people who think she's attractive ) now Nastya, Lena, Maria's, Anna C. And they don't only look good but they also play great and most of them are very nice for the fans. I think there is no any other country who has such amazing players. :worship:

Louis Cyphre
May 7th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I`m not so sure about the women but it`s 100% sure about that they have the most beautifull women in tennis ;)

frenchie
May 7th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I discovered Anna C yesterday and I must say she looks very good!!!!
She reminds me of Dokic

Scobby- Doo
May 7th, 2006, 09:26 AM
She reminds me of Dokic

I have the same feeling and also she reminds me a little bit of Isinbayeva :D

Pszczelny
May 7th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I`m not so sure about the women but it`s 100% sure about that they have the most beautifull women in tennis ;)

ditto ;)

Lady
May 7th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Well, that's what our Russian man say after travelling to foreign countries. ;)

Louis Cyphre
May 7th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Well, that's what our Russian man say after travelling to foreign countries. ;)
Your Russian man cares more about the vodka than the women so we cant trust them :p ;)

TeaMMashA
May 7th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Very correct Russian women are most beautiful in tennis

mike/topgun
May 7th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Polish women are the most beautiful overall, but in tennis yeah you're right Russian women rule ;)

Filippo-Nastya
May 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
The Russian girls are the most beautiful tennis players of the World. I agree with the thread starter about the beauty of Kournikova, Nastya, Dementieva and Sharapova while I don't like Anna Chakvetadze at all.

Dinkie
May 7th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Well, beauty is in the eye of .....
With 142 million Russians there is always a few nice looking. Likhovtseva, Douchevina, Zvonareva, Petrova, Sharapova etc. they are not very refined or lady like with their big faces and muscles.

Personally I think Slovakia has the nicest looking women.

adam_ads_n
May 7th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Polish women are the most beautiful overall, but in tennis yeah you're right Russian women rule ;)
I quite agree :)

But Poland also have some nice looking tennis girls :)

Lemonskin.
May 7th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Kirilenko is the most beautiful player out there :D

Joana
May 7th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Please, we all know that Serbia has the best looking women. :angel:

Sam L
May 7th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I think Russian men are far hotter. :drool:

smiler
May 7th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Russian is such a sexy sounding language too. :drool:

Jackson.
May 7th, 2006, 01:13 PM

I agree :drool: :lick:

borisy
May 7th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Well in Russia on the streets you can see girls 10 times more beautiful than top Russian players we see on the tour.

Petrova and Kuznetsova aren't the best examples of beautiful Russian girls.

The_Pov
May 7th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Well in Russia on the streets you can see girls 10 times more beautiful than top Russian players we see on the tour.

Petrova and Kuznetsova aren't the best examples of beautiful Russian girls.

But Kirilenko is!!!

Freakan
May 7th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Please, we all know that Serbia has the best looking women. :angel:

it's hard to disagree :angel:

strawberry.babou
May 7th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Me too. :drool:

Just look at the tennis players... Marat Safin, Dmitry Tursunov, Igor Andreev.... hm... :drool:

But of course the russian girls are beautiful too. :)

iPatty
May 7th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Personally, I'm more into the Slovaks.

http://danielahantuchova.sexysportschicks.com/gallery/danielahantuchova08.jpg

http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_17960_gallery.JPG=

V-MAC
May 7th, 2006, 01:46 PM
besides Maria S and Anna K, and possibly Nadia, the rest of the Russian girls are not much to look at :tape: Maria Kirilenko still looks too "child-like" to me but maybe in another few years she will blossom into a beautiful woman :shrug: Anna C looks NOTHING like Jelena Dokic though :rolleyes: Please, Jelena is an absolute sex kitten :drool: Again, like Maria K, Anna C looks too young still.

In my opinion, US women are most beautiful ( not using this year's Fed Cup team as an example though :tape: ), Venus Williams, Chanda Rubin, Ashley Harkleroad and Marissa Irvin, need I say more!! :hearts:

Wiggly
May 7th, 2006, 01:54 PM
East European woman are usually very attractive.
It's not for nothing half of model's name finish with "ova" :lol:

Czechs, Slovaks are Russians are hottest woman on tour :)

sebbe
May 7th, 2006, 02:37 PM
To me swedish and norwegian girls and women are very attractive. Much more than women from other countries.

ezekiel
May 7th, 2006, 02:44 PM
But Kirilenko is!!!

Her mouth is unflattering though and she is still a child. She is cute though

ezekiel
May 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM
To me swedish and norwegian girls and women are very attractive. Much more than women from other countries.

I hope you are too young and can legally say that :tape:

Summer Snow
May 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM
:o I guess some of you need to find out more about things other than tennis! :help:

dreamgoddess099
May 7th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Russian women are beautiful, but I think women from Sweden, India, several African countries, several South American countries, and the Carribean are exceptionally beautiful.

Danči Dementia
May 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Russian women are beautiful, but I think women from Sweden, India, several African countries, several South American countries, and the Carribean are exceptionally beautiful.

There is pretty womens around the world ,but definetely the eastern- europeans(russians, slovaks, serbians, ukranians and other former soviet countries) are the most beautiful girls ever I mean take as an example to Lena Dementieva :hearts: ,Dani Hantuchova, :kiss: Nicole Vaidisova, :drool: Ana Ivanovic and I agree Makiri is cute really cute but not hot ...yet.
The eastern-europeans are the most beautiful womens ever
Well we (latinas) girls are not that bad we are hot :hehehe: :hehehe:

-sugi-
May 7th, 2006, 05:14 PM
My favourite russians are Likhovtseva, Safina, Myskina and Dementieva :)

I like Serbians Jankovic :hearts:
My favourite slovakian is Martina Sucha, I find her more attractive to Daniela :lol:
The japanese are pretty in my opinion but not on the scale of the russians.

The best - The Czechs Iveta, Nicole, Zuzana :inlove:

SAEKeithSerena
May 7th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their accents

furrykitten
May 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Some Russain tennis players are certainly beautiful, like Maria S, Maria K, Elena D, Anna C, Myskina, etc. I'm sure there are many beautiful women otherwise in Russia, but saying that you find beautiful women all over the planet.

clonesheep
May 7th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Everybody has his own taste but yes, I also find Eastern European women beautiful. Not necessarily those from Russia, but more Central-Eastern Europe like Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland. Example: Iveta Benesova, Daniela Hantuchova, Marta Domachowska. Thinking of the women who are not only beautiful and but can play tennis, there are Jana Novotna and Martina Hingis, both of Czech/Slovakian heritage.

Kunal
May 7th, 2006, 06:53 PM
i think venuzuelean women are really beautiful.....and women from madrid. omg its mind boffling....everyone over there is hot

PatrickRyan
May 7th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Kirilenko is the most beautiful player out there :D
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

BUBI
May 7th, 2006, 07:14 PM
She reminds me of DokicI have the same feeling and also she reminds me a little bit of Isinbayeva :D
All my favourites :hearts:

The_Pov
May 7th, 2006, 07:38 PM
she is still a child. She is cute though

Kirilenko is 19, just like Sharapova!

Natasc
May 7th, 2006, 08:03 PM
for blondes, i think is the right place
and they have the greates hairs EVER!! jeez....

but I also agree that is by far other countries with beauties
take a look at the latin ones, Spain (watch MAdri Master Series is just the GREATEST girls ever there), Argentina, Brazil, Italia (I cant forget Monica Bellucci there)

so, if u want pretty-hot blondes go there
but there no place for other kinda pretty out there....

Dawn Marie
May 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Bullshit!! USA has all different kinds of ethnic backgrounds. We have everything from GREEK to INDIAN. No color in Russia imho. Show me a women with a natural looking tan that IMHO is beauty. If I were to pick

USA
SPAIN
CHINA
SOUTH AMERICA

In no order.

prowler
May 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM
I have the same feeling and also she reminds me a little bit of Isinbayeva :D

Isinbayeva! Now you're talking!

TakeThat
May 7th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Who cares about Russian women... Russian men on the other hand are smoking HOT. Marat Safin is one of the best looking guys in the world, tennis or no tennis.

denibas77
May 7th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Russia also has different kinds of ethnic groups as I remember there are more then 100 ethnic groups in Russia

andrewbroad
May 12th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Slovakia produces the world's most beautiful women (e.g. Daniela Hantuchová (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/hantu/), Karina Habšudová (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/habsu/), Magdaléna Rybáriková, Katarína Studeníková, Dominika Cibulková).

Russia is runner-up at producing beautiful women (e.g. Maria Sharapova (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/shara/), Vera Zvonarëva (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/zvona/), Maria Kirilenko, Anna Chakvetadze).

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/)
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)