PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly, she enters the picture again...

Greenout
May 22nd, 2002, 08:12 AM
I really hope the Eastbourne tournament is a "go" for LD.

What do you guys think about LD also doing doubles to
get back into the groove??

And what type of results should "we" look for. Is it enough
for LD to make it to a QF? Or should be expect full speed
ahead and contending for titles in Semi finals?

Kelly
May 22nd, 2002, 09:06 AM
she came back last year after a long lay off and won the tourney so i dont see why she cant do it again...

jabberwocky
May 22nd, 2002, 10:51 AM
Yeah, but last year she wasn't out as long as she has been this year, PLUS she didn't have surgery like she has this year. I think it will probably take her a little longer to get back in the swing of things than it did last year. So, I'd be really happy with a Quarter- or Semifinal finish at Eastbourne, while a Final or Title would make me ecstatic! :D

What am I saying? I'll be ecstatic just to see her playing again, regardless of how good or bad she does! :bounce: :p

But I am looking for her to perform pretty well and have a decent showing. And if her knee is strong enough and can handle the extra stress, I think playing doubles is a great idea! There's nothing like a little extra match play to help get rid of some of the rust. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Still bouncing for Lindsay! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

mvcy
May 22nd, 2002, 12:32 PM
so long didnt see her playing tennis since her injury. hope that she can back to her form n fitness so that can be the champion for wimbledon and us open again!

lindsay, get well! :bounce:

Jan
May 22nd, 2002, 12:35 PM
My thoughts entirely Jabber. I completely agree with everything you say. I don't think she will win Eastbourne. We might have to be satisfied with a quarter final appearance, but just to have her back playing will be reard enough!!

GO LINDSAY
Jan
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :wavey:

beckl
May 22nd, 2002, 01:34 PM
What do you wear if you have managed to get a media pass, do u have to go slightly sensible office wear to show that u r actually officially with the media or can u just go with the whole, davenport rules t-shirt and cut off khaki shorts routine?
I am having difficulty knowing...
plz help
beckl
hope she wins eastb, i have all week pass!