PDA

View Full Version : ana in berlin 2006

azdaja
May 6th, 2006, 04:51 PM
i don't mind that big thread, but i think it's better to open a new one for each tournament ana plays.

the draw is here:
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/global/Pdfs/events/2006/berlin_draws.pdf

ana's first match is against na li and she could play against grönefeld in the third round and against schnyder again in the qfs :devil:

good luck in berlin, ana! :yeah:

Jenny.C.Fan
May 6th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Go ana :)

Dexter
May 6th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Auf geht's Ana auf geht's! :bigclap:

Joana
May 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM
I don't like that draw. Na Li is a very dangerous opponent when her game is on.

Good luck, Ana! :D

azdaja
May 6th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I don't like that draw. Na Li is a very dangerous opponent when her game is on.
yeah, but so is ana :devil:

G~Playa
May 7th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Tha Draw Seems Quite Harsh..

Solitaire
May 7th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Ana's draw isn't that bad. All the girls in her section are def beatable. As for Na Li perhaps she'll be tired from her effort in Estoril. :devil: Honestly if Ana is on she could blow Na off the court.

~lollipop_girl~
May 7th, 2006, 06:07 AM
It is a tough draw but there are so many great players it was to be expected... I think Ana could go far though, so bring it on! :devil:

BanjaLukaRS
May 7th, 2006, 04:46 PM
bicu na turniru sutra :bounce:
pravicu slike ^^

Joana
May 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
bicu na turniru sutra :bounce:
pravicu slike ^^

Super! Lepo se provedi i naravno navijaj za Anu i Jelenu! Očekujemo slike i detaljan izveštaj. :angel: ;)

Bероника
May 7th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Go Ana!!!

azdaja
May 8th, 2006, 05:38 PM
ana's match tomorrow is on the main court:

Steffi-Graf-Stadion
11.30 Uhr / 11.30am
Emma LAINE (FIN) vs. Julia SCHRUFF (GER)
Nathalie DECHY (FRA) vs. Jie ZHENG (CHN)
Na LI (CHN) vs. Ana IVANOVIC (SCG)

i suppose it won't begin before 15:00 cet

xcrtbckhnd
May 9th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Good luck Ana - You can do this!!!! One match at a time, but I do like this draw for her. Very winnable matches if she plays well. If she's going to play bad one day, let it be in her 2nd round match!

BanjaLukaRS
May 9th, 2006, 05:08 AM
i won for today 2 tickets :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://german-open.domainfactory-kunde.de/conpresso/_rubric/index.php?rubric=Gewinnspiel+%5BDE%5D

Die glücklichen Gewinner für Dienstag, den 09.05. heißen:
- Mladen Kos
- Hannelore Lippitz
- André Scheede

AJDE ANA :bounce:

Solitaire
May 9th, 2006, 05:59 AM
i won for today 2 tickets :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://german-open.domainfactory-kunde.de/conpresso/_rubric/index.php?rubric=Gewinnspiel+%5BDE%5D

AJDE ANA :bounce:

Congrats on ur tickets! :bounce:

Best of luck to Ana today!!!! :) Why isn't she playing dubs with Masha? :sad:

MARYANGEL
May 9th, 2006, 06:54 AM
:bounce: :wavey:
Hi, can somebody record the match and upload it. It'll be show at EUROSPORT 2

:wavey: :wavey:

~lollipop_girl~
May 9th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Congrats on ur tickets! :bounce:

Best of luck to Ana today!!!! :) Why isn't she playing dubs with Masha? :sad:
Coz Gisela stole her again! :(

Solitaire
May 9th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Coz Gisela stole her again! :(

Perhaps they're sharing Masha from week to week. :shrug:

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
dulko and kirilenko are doing well in their first match in berlin. this will apparently be their first win in doubles since australian open. this year so far, team ana and maria won more points in their 2 tournaments than team gisela and maria in 3. they reached the qfs in melbourne though. but i guess if ana and maria keep on playing well together maria will prefer playing with her rather than anyone else. i really would like to see that happening.

~lollipop_girl~
May 9th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Perhaps they're sharing Masha from week to week. :shrug:
They seem to be... Lucky Makiri, she is sooo popular! :lol:

requiem
May 9th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Soon to begin
'ajde anči

Joana
May 9th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Oh crap... Ana's injured. :(

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
nothing serious apparently.

she won the first set ;)

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 02:49 PM
but she retired. bah. what happened?

Martian Jeza
May 9th, 2006, 02:56 PM
but she retired. bah. what happened?

Strained muscle at her huper left leg, I think... She went for the ball in the first set but in a sliding she made she felt something wrong at her upper left leg : she was in pain... Left the court in tears...

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 02:59 PM
this is what it says on her site:

Ana was forced to retire while leading Na Li 6-1 in the first round of the Qatar Telecom German Open. The 18-year-old appeared to injure her left hamstring, which was strapped from the start of the match.

Martian Jeza
May 9th, 2006, 03:02 PM
this is what it says on her site:

It's maybe a pulled armstring but it must take at least one week to be healed... I hope there's no danger 3 weeks before RG : I want to meet her at Paris :(

The_Pov
May 9th, 2006, 03:59 PM
dulko and kirilenko are doing well in their first match in berlin. this will apparently be their first win in doubles since australian open. this year so far, team ana and maria won more points in their 2 tournaments than team gisela and maria in 3. they reached the qfs in melbourne though. but i guess if ana and maria keep on playing well together maria will prefer playing with her rather than anyone else. i really would like to see that happening.

I think that makiri and Ana will become more of a regular doubles team, they seem to work really well...you'll probably find that Gisela asked weeks ago to make sure she got makiri first :lol:

And get well soon Ana.

Ana&Jelena Fan
May 9th, 2006, 04:21 PM
So sorry for Ana, she played awesome first set. I hope she`ll be ok soon. :hug:

Bероника
May 9th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Oh no :sad: Get well soon,Ana!!:kiss:

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I think that makiri and Ana will become more of a regular doubles team, they seem to work really well...you'll probably find that Gisela asked weeks ago to make sure she got makiri first :lol:

cool. i suppose i will start posting in maria's forum soon then. she will become my second most favourite player by association with ana ;)

Dexter
May 9th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I came home and what I saw on TV was Ana in tears... What a heartbreaker :bigcry:

Get well soon Anci :hug: :hug: :hug:

tennisrox
May 9th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Anyone who saw the match, how did the injury happen? :(

forever_rafter
May 9th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Heart-breaking :( Get well soon Ana :hug:

Solitaire
May 9th, 2006, 05:58 PM
What horrible news!!!! :sad: Poor Ana get well soon. :hug:

Steffy6094
May 9th, 2006, 06:01 PM
It's so sadddddd Ana played very well today and she was obliged to retire her :sad:
I'm hope she will be abble to play in Roland Garros but i'm sad for me cause I'm going to Rome and it was to see Ana... :sad:

I hope she will be ok soon :worship:

azdaja
May 9th, 2006, 06:24 PM
update from ana's website:

Ana had an ultrasound scan after retiring through injury against Na Li this afternoon. The results are encouraging: she did not pull the muscle in her left thigh, rather it appears to be a slight tear. That Ana retired when she did, rather than attempt to finish the match, which she was leading 6-1, was crucial to not worsening the injury. :scared:

She will have another scan in Belgrade tomorrow and, after therapy, hopes to be practising again shortly. She is forced to withdraw from Rome next week :sad: , but is confident about playing in the French Open, which begins at Roland Garros in 19 days' time. :woohoo:

Ana was in extreme pain after suffering the injury. She was also very disappointed that it came at a time when she was playing so well. But now, several hours later, she is calm and accepts that this is all part of professional tennis. :hug:

tennisrox
May 9th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Shit! A muscle tear can become pretty serious if aggravated! :eek:
She's lucky she didn't push herself too far.

Jenny.C.Fan
May 9th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Such a shame, ana was playing amazing today as well, i hope she can recover in time for the french, she looked very upset earlier. get well soon ana.

Paule22
May 9th, 2006, 11:08 PM
I saw her crying on her mobile an hour after the match. I felt really sad for. Get well soon.

MARYANGEL
May 10th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Can somebody upload this match pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

G~Playa
May 10th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Damn, That Wuz Really Sad..I Hope Everything Turns Out For The Best

ceciliaf92
May 11th, 2006, 08:37 PM
AWWW ANA :sad:
Get well soon :kiss:

BanjaLukaRS
May 12th, 2006, 01:04 PM