PDA

View Full Version : Where is hotmama 'nisa Chladkova?

esquímaux
May 6th, 2006, 06:20 AM
:o

esquímaux
May 6th, 2006, 07:20 AM
I miss her SICK strokes :sad::sad::sad:

CooCooCachoo
May 6th, 2006, 08:23 AM
There was an earlier thread. Just search for it.

St.Sebastian
May 6th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I miss her SICK strokes :sad::sad::sad:

:hug:

*JR*
May 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Love that punkdyke 'do, :hearts: as Tennismaniac of the old GoTennis board once called it. (Re. the "famous" story about Samantha Stevenson's row with the Moscow customs folks in '01, B4 she relented and gave them their payoff to clear the hitting partner. Denisa, a few places back in line, said "stupid American", probably just meaning Sam thinking she could avoid paying). :tape:

janko
May 6th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Love that punkdyke 'do, :hearts: as Tennismaniac of the old GoTennis board once called it. (Re. the "famous" story about Samantha Stevenson's row with the Moscow customs folks in '01, B4 she relented and gave them their payoff to clear the hitting partner. Denisa, a few places back in line, said "stupid American", probably just meaning Sam thinking she could avoid paying). :tape:

:lol:

Deniska :worship:

Lemonskin.
May 6th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Makin ' staemy hot predlez luvvin' wit mah gal Sexy Hot MoFo Nicoletta PrattInTheHat

Mike_T
May 6th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Yep, there was another thread on her whereabouts. She opened a hair salon. Her dodgey dykey 'do's didn’t prove popular (can't think why :confused: ) so she's returning to tennis.

Lemonskin.
May 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
dodgey dykey 'do's

I think that was the shop name too! :scratch:

Mike_T
May 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM
I think that was the shop name too! :scratch:
Denisa’s Dodgey Dykey Do's ..was the full title. ‘Quick-n-Cheap’ was their slogan.

Boss monkey
May 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM
‘Quick-n-Cheap’ was their slogan.

:hehehe:

UDACHi
May 6th, 2006, 01:59 PM
:haha:@ this thread.

-sugi-
May 6th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Denisa :hug: I saw her match vs Ondraskova at Antwerp this year and she looked a little bored and un-motivated. I saw her later walking to the car and she seemed really friendly though