PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what Venus and Serena will wear for the french

TexasTech Guy
May 22nd, 2002, 12:07 AM
I dont mind what Venus wears she is always beautiful, but I wish Serena would get a skirt that concealed her butt just a little :) and im not a fan of the blonde hair, but they are my girls so whatever they look like ill be cheering them on.

TM
May 22nd, 2002, 12:09 AM
probably the same dresses...i think serena's going gold..i think her very skimpy outfit helps her move a lot better on court eventhough her ass is flying all over the place...wouldn't it be cool if they met in the finals?! :hearts:

Couver
May 22nd, 2002, 12:11 AM
Personally I can't wait either. Both of them usually have really nice outfits for the slams. I loved Serena's USOpen outfit. I hope Venus changes colors. Her outfits of late are not stylish enough for such a Diva.

I like Serena's hair, but the blonde looked better in braids like at the US.

Either way I'm sure they'll look great.

VenusSerena
May 22nd, 2002, 12:24 AM
Outfits: well dunno, but the hair i can sortof explain and pretty sure that you will see serena w/ a new look and venus might be the same from last weeks pictures!

I saw several posts on how serena's hair looked. Yes it was very ugly. But that was not the style. My sister get's very tiny breads like that, and to me it looked like serena had started taking some of them out. It looks sick. But when it comes to hair, I have to say some folks really don't care how they look in pubilc. Expect serena to have her hair done for the French. I hope it is similar to the ones on tennis magazie cover.

Venus on the other hand. Well all of her pictues looked like she just got done getting her hair braided. She went to a new color also. I saw some of the brown baids thorwn in there. But Venus as a blond? Nope. As an African Amercain, i can tell you that only certain Blacks can pull of Blond hair. And serena finally is doiing a good job of it. But watch out for Venus. If they are similar, remember Serena started to change her color, and then went all out. Is it time for Venus to do the same and go all out??

Amanda
May 22nd, 2002, 12:48 AM
Go Serena!
Go Venus!

anton
May 22nd, 2002, 01:10 AM
Venus I think will wear soemthing new. Serena has not worn that red dress a lot so not sure about her.

HAIL-VENUS
May 22nd, 2002, 02:08 AM
I'm sure that Venus will be wearing a new outfit for the French. I remember last year she wore the same clothes from the beginning of the year right up until the French Open, where she unveiled her summer wardrobe. I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing. As far as Serena is concerned, she'll probably still be wearing the red dress. In previous years, she hasn't changed outfits until it was time for her Wimbledon whites. Good Luck My Gulz!

Gumbycat
May 22nd, 2002, 04:24 AM
I don't Care what they wear. Just as long as Serena or Venus win the French Open Singles Championship this year!

(BTW, I love Serena's outfit)

Williams Rulez
May 22nd, 2002, 10:25 AM
I can't wait either... I hope they shock us with amazing outfits... again... :D

Becool
May 22nd, 2002, 08:24 PM
I hope Serena wears a gold outfit! All gold, but I guess it wont happen LOL!
Well, I think it's time for Venus and Serena to change their outfit, specially Venus! I'm not sure about Serena changing her outfit in RG this year, she might change after Wimbledon (which I also am so excited to know which outfit she will wear).

Venus PROBABLY will change it. I'm not sure but I think Venus is also fed up of her outfit LOL

But what matters is one of them winning! SO GOOOO! Serena & Venus :)

:wavey:

irma
May 22nd, 2002, 08:27 PM
Serena in gold? I like that:D
queens belong in that color :cool:

Venus+Serena#1fan
May 22nd, 2002, 08:39 PM
I don't know if Serena will change outfits at the French, but she could i guess.

The Puma dress she's wearing comes in colors: Red, brown (perfrect for FO), black and white .

And as for Venus, she really needs to get rid of that hideous white sleeve outfit, it's my least fav Vee outfit of all time, and she wears it way too much.

TexasTech Guy
May 22nd, 2002, 08:40 PM
all gold? no way that would be too ghetto ;0

Couver
May 22nd, 2002, 09:29 PM
Ok I have a question. Serena's outfit, it looks orange to me not red. Is it red? LOL.

Callie19
May 22nd, 2002, 10:27 PM
It's red. I'm also hoping that Serena loses the blonde hair for the FO. It really doesn't compliment her color. It would be great if both Venus and Serena lost the weave. Perhaps they should try styling their own hair. Either way... Go Venus and Serena!*I came...I saw...and I conquered*

TeeRexx
May 23rd, 2002, 12:03 AM
Would you like VENUS to have this hair style?

http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~lcrye/imageB1G.JPG

It might be easy to manage while traveling.

KindaNice
May 23rd, 2002, 12:56 AM
I can NOT believe this thread...

Who gives a rat's ass...do you want to watch tennis or fashion? Try getting the style channel...

TexasTech Guy
May 23rd, 2002, 01:27 AM
kindanice get your panties out of a wad. ofcourse we love tennis ive played my entire life. If you didnt notice Venus and Serena love fashion and want to be fashion designers. I dont think they mind us talking about what they are going to wear.

If you dont like talking about fashion then dont come in here.

QueenO
May 23rd, 2002, 01:40 AM
I like the breads on them.
Now.... Venus needs to get rid of that white, even juju stop wearing it.
Now...Serena that hair color needs to go too. The hair and the dress is just too much.

anton
May 23rd, 2002, 02:05 AM
Would like to see Venus with the FloJo flowing hair. Serena looks amazing in the blonde and red. for sure Serena is red hot so it suits her well.

veronica
May 23rd, 2002, 05:30 AM
i want to see Venus with short natural hair - in twists. or even a little fro. lol!

tee rexx. , I like that pic of lauryn hill. venus would indeed look good in that hair.

i like venus with the brown extensions too. she needs to make sure she doesn't show up with the celie (from color purple) do she was wearing this time last year. gah!