PDA

View Full Version : Who will win French Open 2006??

Beny
May 5th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Who has the best chances to win RG?

Pheobo
May 5th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Ms. Elena Dementieva.

Stamp Paid
May 5th, 2006, 07:25 PM
LOL, Jennifer Capriati

Helen Lawson
May 5th, 2006, 07:26 PM
I hope it's Little Masha!!!! If not her, then Big Masha or Kuznetsova or Dementieva.

~~*Elena.D*~~
May 5th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Elena Dementieva, Svetlana Kuznetsova

MrSerenaWilliams
May 5th, 2006, 07:36 PM
i'm hoping it's Venus. If she can come back after 4 months and play like she did, i def. think she will go deep

selesbooz
May 5th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Where's Sharapovas name?????

~Carsten~
May 5th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I hope that someone "unknown"/ not expected will win! ;)

Beny
May 5th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Do you consider Masha as a solid clay-court player??
I don`t think Masha will win even a smaller clay tournament... :o
Masha+clay= :confused:

SvetaPleaseWin.
May 5th, 2006, 07:50 PM

sharapova hasnt even reached a clay court final yet-i think its unlikely shes gonna win her first clay title at RG

sveta all the way :worship:

LegionArgentina
May 5th, 2006, 07:51 PM
The Final :

Paola Suarez def Justine Henin: 5:7 - 7:5 - 6:4

Paola Suarez also will win in dobles ˇ

Lachrymarum
May 5th, 2006, 07:51 PM
My vote goes to Nadia (and I'm not really a fan).
;)

GrandSlam05
May 5th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Justine. I think she'll find her form in time for RG.

jonny84
May 5th, 2006, 07:53 PM
It could be anyone.

I think, to be honest it will either be Justine or Nadia. Nadia with a good draw can do it, and if her draw opens up for her, then there is a good chance.

Justine as well can easily win, as per last year.

Going to be an exciting tournament.

lolo21
May 5th, 2006, 08:03 PM
i would love Amelie to win it obviously but i would bet on Svetlana to win it.....she has really impressed me so far this year.
as it was said before by someone,i think that she is the best russian player when she is on form like now.....and it's hardly a small compliment when you see the current level of russian tennis

DarkchildSwiss
May 5th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I think that there are a lot of players who are able to win the French Open. I chose Justine because she won the title last year and from my point of view is the best clay player on the tour. Are favorites are Kim, Svetlana, Nadia and Patty (although she lost early this week but she proved at the FCC that she can play very good on clay).

Kimmi
May 5th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I would go for either Amelie, Nadia, Svetlana or Justine.

Or at least one of them getting to the final.

Jodie
May 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Justine or Sveta, I voted for Justine..

Martyś
May 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM
My vote goes for Justine :)

but i wouldn't mind if Maria made a suprise :p or Momo won her second GS this year

K.U.C.W-R.V
May 5th, 2006, 08:13 PM
No way it can be anyone outside Justine, Kuzzy or Mauresmo.

AsGoodAsNew
May 5th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I hope it's Little Masha!!!! If not her, then Big Masha or Kuznetsova or Dementieva.
A Hollywood movie star (albeit in B pictures) a slave to the Russkies! Now if you had been in silent films and were a Russian emigre, I could understand that. But a) if you HAD been in silents you'd be passed away by now, and b) we know you can talk!

Having said that, I suddenly remember that Nathalie Wood was Russian - at least her family was I think. So maybe you aint so un-American after all!

Anyway, I'm so confused because any successful Russian tennis player lives in America and sounds very Californian. Apart from Rasputin who couldn't get a visa. And he HATED tennis. So he is an anomaly.

As for who will win RG, it wont be Amelie.

Zauber
May 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I think amelie Mauresmo is by far the favorite. She is having a great year and clay is her best surface.
Justin Henin would be second but her back seems to be giving her trouble. She keeps saying on her web-site that she needs to rest it.
next in a bunch come Dementieva,Clijsters
I was saying all last year how Kuznetsova can beat anyone for one set but makes too many errors. Well she has proved me right this year. However I do think that her game depends too much on power to really be a favorite.
I think she is right behind Dementieva and Clijsters(if she can forget about getting married for a little while Clijsters that is) with a chance.
How can you not have Sharapova in your survey???????
she has played well.
Petrova has played really well as well
So next two are Sharapova and Petrova.
Their games are not very suitable for clay.
However never count out Sharapova she has mental toughness to take her there.
and finally the good outsiders with a chance
Schnyder, Venus Williams, and Martina ( the sentimental favorite now)

Teemu
May 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Sharapova, just because you didn't include her! :) Naah, seriously, there are no clear favourites. She could win it just as well as anybody really.

redrubylips
May 5th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Amelie.

ivan88
May 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Martina Hingis, I hope

BUBI
May 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Hingis :)

RR-87
May 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Nadia
if not Nadia, then Lena D
if not Lena D, then Kim or Martina

ivan88
May 5th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Hingis :)
:wavey:

msharafan
May 5th, 2006, 09:22 PM
the french open has never been more open there are a whole list full of potential winners, but to not include sharapova is a joke. i think some people forget that although sharapova's clay game isnt the best her talent will take her deep into the tournement. i mean i think some people forget who maria lost to on clay last year, i mean these are not what i would call bad results. she lost to justine twice at berlin and the french open quaters. she lost to schnyder in rome in 3 sets and this was her first tournie on clay in a year and if she won the match she would have become # 1 so it was a pressure match, anyhow i wont make anymore exscuses for the losses but she did beat players like safina and groenefeld like 2 and 2 and YES also beat mary pierce in straight sets last year, so how come considering, maria lost to the deserving champion last year justine by a better score than pierce in the final, and also considering pierce is coming off a long injury how can she be in the poll and sharapova not. i mean i think people under estimate maria on clay, and i am fully looking forward to maria winning a few surprises, and im also looking forward to seeing yet again the quality in movement in maria, which i far better than this time last year.

im not saying sharapova is the favourite and i dont expect her to win, but considering she is the #3 player in the world and even her clay results not that bad considering shes spent the least amount of time on the surface, i would say she deserves a place in the poll, and also considering the fact that the last three slams maria faced petrova in the quaters and beat her in all the matches, i would consider petrova to have a mental issue there too, so come on sharapova should have been on the poll!

Maria Croft
May 5th, 2006, 10:00 PM
the french open has never been more open there are a whole list full of potential winners, but to not include sharapova is a joke. i think some people forget that although sharapova's clay game isnt the best her talent will take her deep into the tournement. i mean i think some people forget who maria lost to on clay last year, i mean these are not what i would call bad results. she lost to justine twice at berlin and the french open quaters. she lost to schnyder in rome in 3 sets and this was her first tournie on clay in a year and if she won the match she would have become # 1 so it was a pressure match, anyhow i wont make anymore exscuses for the losses but she did beat players like safina and groenefeld like 2 and 2 and YES also beat mary pierce in straight sets last year, so how come considering, maria lost to the deserving champion last year justine by a better score than pierce in the final, and also considering pierce is coming off a long injury how can she be in the poll and sharapova not. i mean i think people under estimate maria on clay, and i am fully looking forward to maria winning a few surprises, and im also looking forward to seeing yet again the quality in movement in maria, which i far better than this time last year.

im not saying sharapova is the favourite and i dont expect her to win, but considering she is the #3 player in the world and even her clay results not that bad considering shes spent the least amount of time on the surface, i would say she deserves a place in the poll, and also considering the fact that the last three slams maria faced petrova in the quaters and beat her in all the matches, i would consider petrova to have a mental issue there too, so come on sharapova should have been on the poll!

It's just a poll, no reason to go all speechy on us :lol: :p

janko
May 5th, 2006, 10:19 PM
in the list I would like Dementieva to finally win something

but better would be second week without any seeds with youngsters and non claycourt players
let's dream a little!

French open 4th round

Tszvetana Pironkova (who def Mauresmo earlier) vs Samantha Stosur (def . Groenefeld)

Viktoria Azarenka (def Henin) vs Alizé Cornet (def Ivanovic)

Jamea Jackson (def Kuznetsova) vs Na Li (def Davenport)

Vasilisa Bardina (def Petrova) vs Elise Tamaela (def Vaidisova)

Agniezska Radwanska (def Sharapova) vs Akiko Morigami (def Schiavone)

Maret Ani (def Pierce) vs Akgul Amanmuradova (def Myskina)

Mara Santangelo (def Dementieva) vs Aravane Rezai (def Hantuchova)

Tamarine Tanasugarn (def Schnyder) vs Timea Baczinszky (def Clijsters)

REVOLUTION!!!

selyoink
May 5th, 2006, 10:20 PM
I say Henin-Hardenne in a classic three setter over Kuznetsova. Petrova will be one of the other semi-finalists. Not sure about the 4th. I just hope the draw allows for it.

Viktymise
May 5th, 2006, 10:25 PM
I have such a feeling lena will win a slam this year, its just a gut feeling, she may have a better chance at the US open cause of her past results but she is definatley up there with the favourites at this moment with solid results this year (apart frm Australian Open) i cant see her fluffing another slam final if she gets in2 one so i hope she has 2 week of sheer brilliance at Roland Garros this year and become a slam champ, go lena

Lin Lin
May 5th, 2006, 11:13 PM
no venus?

Orion
May 5th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I'd say, ideally, the 8 players to reach the Quarterfinals would be:

Mauresmo, Clijsters, Henin, Petrova, Kuznetsova, Hingis, Dementieva, Schiavone

Reasons

They all could potentially make the semi's, they're talented enough for that.

Mauresmo: She's got such a fluid, beautiful game, and seeing her go deep in Paris would be wonderful.

Clijsters: Anyone with defense like that deserves to be in the 2nd week of the French.

Henin: No denying it, she's been the best clay-court player of the past 3 years.

Petrova: Her game isn't stunning, but she digs big wins out when the time comes. If anyone had broken a mental barrier in the past year, it's Petrova.

Kuznetsova: I could watch her play all day. She's got such a loaded game that it's hard to see her losing to anybody in the first 3 rounds. With the right head on her shoulders, she's my pick to win.

Hingis: She plays tennis the way it was supposed to be played. Plus, retribution, anyone?

Dementieva: Again, anyone with defense and scrappiness like this should be in the 2nd week of the French.

Schiavone: The hardest pick for me. Schnyder is more celebrated, but Schiavone has so much positive energy, and the personality and flair for tennis that she makes matches interesting. At the French, we need fun matches to watch in the later stages, or else it just becomes too brutal. Plus, I'd love to see Schiavone dismantle Pierce, Davenport, or Sharapova on red clay.

The Daviator
May 5th, 2006, 11:58 PM
I love how you all ignore Lindsay, no-one ever talks about her in these sorts of threads, well guess what, this is what Lindsay wants, she wants you all to dismiss her, she wants you all to disregard her chances and then BAM! she'll lose in round 3! :p

Joking aside, Martina Hingis will win ;)

Andy.
May 5th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Im putting my money on Svets

perseus2006
May 6th, 2006, 01:02 AM
If the draw allows, I suggest the semi's players will be:

Elena, Nadia, Kuzy and Nastya.

Pova can replace any of them depending on the energy she want to put into RG. The way she gets her matches in and goes away like at Miami, I believe she is working up a boil slowly for Wimbledon.

This topic needs to be revisited when the draws are published. Until then, my favorites are Elena and Nastya.

perseus2006
May 6th, 2006, 01:09 AM

but better would be second week without any seeds with youngsters and non claycourt players
let's dream a little!

French open 4th round

Tszvetana Pironkova (who def Mauresmo earlier) vs Samantha Stosur (def . Groenefeld)

REVOLUTION!!!

OK! This would be fun, but since it's a dream, one of your choices needs to be replaced by Anna Tatishvili. I can't wait another year or two for her to start her runs.

RJWCapriati
May 6th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Mary Pierce

GracefulVenus
May 6th, 2006, 01:58 AM
It was king of rude not to include Sharapova in the poll because she has made the SF of the tourney and I don't believe she is as bad on clay as everyone makes her out to be and the fact that you didn't put Venus and Serena serperately. Of course no one would pick the option because Serena is not expected back anytime soon and I would have picked Venus, but not Serena. Not trying to be to hard on you, just think the poll could have been better...........NOT VOTING!

Lulu.
May 6th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Iam rooting for Venus and Mary :D

Kenny
May 6th, 2006, 06:44 AM
I want my Vee to.

parn2257
May 6th, 2006, 08:49 AM
I hope it will be elena dementieva

jas_aussie
May 6th, 2006, 09:35 AM
sam stosur!!!!!!!!

Sharapova's_Boy
May 6th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Pierce included and not Sharapova? :retard:

gillibean
May 6th, 2006, 10:11 AM
qualifier- sophie ferguson

Jaffas85
May 6th, 2006, 10:51 AM
The Top 3 most likely people to win would have to be:

1. Svetlana Kuznetsova

2. Justine Henin Hardenne

3. Amelie Mauresmo.

Other players that may have a considerable chance of winning are:

1. Elena Dementieva

2. Nadia Petrova

3. Kim Clijsters

Players with an outside chance of winning:

1. Maria Sharapova.

2. Martina Hingis

3. Venus Williams.

Jenny.C.Fan
May 6th, 2006, 11:43 AM
I would love to say ame but i think sveta will win rg :)

Carmen Mairena
May 6th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Mah-ree :inlove:

Lady
May 6th, 2006, 12:27 PM
It was king of rude not to include Sharapova in the poll because she has made the SF of the tourney and I don't believe she is as bad on clay as everyone makes her out to be and the fact that you didn't put Venus and Serena serperately. Of course no one would pick the option because Serena is not expected back anytime soon and I would have picked Venus, but not Serena. Not trying to be to hard on you, just think the poll could have been better...........NOT VOTING!

Sharapova has not made the SF of the tourney, and in fact hasn't won a single tournament on clay. Can you check the facts first?

But I agree she should have been on the list...

sperona
May 6th, 2006, 12:35 PM
come on Amé, just do it :bounce:

Thauron
May 6th, 2006, 12:58 PM
It's weird people are complaining about Venus or Sharapova not being in the poll, while everybody seems to forget that the 2004 RG champion is missing from the poll too.

Not that I consider her a one of the top favourites this year, but I guess she has as good a chance as the likes of Pierce, Venus, Sharapova, Hingis or Petrova.

rik du chesnay
May 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
:kiss: Tati!!!!!!!

UDACHi
May 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I love how you all ignore Lindsay, no-one ever talks about her in these sorts of threads, well guess what, this is what Lindsay wants, she wants you all to dismiss her, she wants you all to disregard her chances and then BAM! she'll lose in round 3! :p

:haha:

jj74
May 6th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Sveta or Justine

Il Primo!
May 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM
I see a rusian,Petrova or Kuznetsova,depends on the draw..We all know the draw is an important factor

Il Primo!
May 6th, 2006, 02:09 PM
The Top 3 most likely people to win would have to be:

1. Svetlana Kuznetsova

2. Justine Henin Hardenne

3. Amelie Mauresmo.

Other players that may have a considerable chance of winning are:

1. Elena Dementieva

2. Nadia Petrova

3. Kim Clijsters

Players with an outside chance of winning:

1. Maria Sharapova.

2. Martina Hingis

3. Venus Williams.

good post

Ilikebigboobies
May 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Gisela Dulko will win!

Outside chances are Dementieva, Myskina and Ivanovic and quote me on this because one of these four will definately be holding the trophy.

jenny161185
May 6th, 2006, 02:26 PM
think Justine will win but would love to see martina or kim win - i think Kim is going to be a major force at RG I said it a few weeks ago 0- she just has to be healthy and have a few good clay tournaments

MH0861
May 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM
IMO, Justine is still the player to beat.

ey7662
May 6th, 2006, 03:50 PM
i hope Lindsay will get this BIG Grand Slam victory
but.. :sad:
GO ~Lindsay i still believe u can win a Grand Slam again :bounce:

kristen
May 6th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I hope Lena

santhuruu
May 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM
I'd say if Venus also plays a lot of matches in Rome, then she has more match play under her belt and she can play good on clay courts, so I would say Venus

Beny
May 6th, 2006, 10:03 PM

let's dream a little!

French open 4th round

REVOLUTION!!!
Wow , interesting janko.
I could agree with some of the shocking results(Na Li, Jamea, Tamarine, Agniezska..and Dementieva usually struggles against Santangelo(in doubles :D , don`t know about their singles H2H...hmm..must visit wtatour.com immediately

No Name Face
May 6th, 2006, 10:12 PM
hm.

DEMENTED WILL WIN.

SAEKeithSerena
May 6th, 2006, 10:49 PM
even though i can't stand her, justine has to be the favorite.

however, i think svetlana is obviously determined as hell this year, and i would bet that she wins this year. i hope.

faboozadoo15
May 7th, 2006, 12:09 AM
justine, sveta, or maria.

it's ridiculous that people doubt maria so much.... she's a lot better than last year and the year before, AND she's the only person to have made the quarters the last 2 years.

loppy
May 7th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Justine all the way!

Warrior
May 7th, 2006, 01:11 AM
I think a Russian player will win this time. My best guess would be Kuznetsova.

PLP
May 7th, 2006, 02:13 AM
So much of this will be decided by the draw..Justine could have to play Sveta in the quarters, like in Berlin(possibly) but I think we have to look at who is hot right now as the most likely to win, but when it comes down to it that doesn't mean much
Probables:
1.Justine
2.Sveta
3.Kim
4.Momo
5.Nadia

Maybe:
Martina
Venus
...Seriously this would make a killer final...but if Hingis is going to lose I want her to go out swinging next time, LOL>P

SzavayFi
May 7th, 2006, 02:27 AM
i think dementieva will finally get that slam she's dreamed of :)

Lulu.
May 7th, 2006, 03:09 AM
justine, sveta, or maria.

it's ridiculous that people doubt maria so much.... she's a lot better than last year and the year before, AND she's the only person to have made the quarters the last 2 years.

Thats fabolous. But she wont be winning the FO anytime soon. Venus has a way better chance :)

WIMBLY2004
May 7th, 2006, 03:10 AM
I want a Maria v Lindsay final by beating all the clay court specialists, just to piss the tennis analysts, the board will be upside down and people will go :banghead: :banghead: except for the fans :lol:

Diesel
May 7th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Svetlana or Nadia.

Summer Snow
May 7th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Pierce included and not Sharapova? :retard:
:rolleyes:

IceHock
May 7th, 2006, 03:17 AM
jhh should at least make the semis.kuznetsova has a very good chance also,as does clijsters and mauresmo.It all depends on the draw.if these 4 are in different sections they are my top 4.the ones that could take these spots are petrova,myskina,hingis,and dementieva.

Marshmallow
May 7th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Kusnetsova, and Amelie are my favourites. I don't care how good Kuznetsova is playing, Amelie still has the weapons to get her, it's just a matter of showing up. Amelie knows. Also, it being a grand slam.. Svetlana's mental capabilities will be severely tested, and i'm not sure if she is quite there yet. Major improvements, but who knows.

Justine and Kim clijsters will be in the mix, but i fear health problems will get in the way.

Venus and Martina are my dark horses. You'd be a fool to count Venus out of any tournament. She is no clay court specialist, but she has been winning clay court titles since she was 18 years old, and her two titles in her slump year, were both on clay. In fact, i think each year she has been on tour she has won a clay court title, and has made the finals of RG. Martina, has made the french finals twice, and even though she hasn't performed great yet, with her history and her game, i find it hard to discount her,

Maria :tape: Yeah, whatever. She'll probably dominate lower tier palyers, and then get her lanky plank behind whooped, by the next big name.

Shonami Slam
May 7th, 2006, 06:23 AM
i voted nadia, but i said it before at the AO - momo is the best chance in years and years and years for a 'grand slam'.
if she'll win at home - i don't think anything will stop her.

Buitenzorg
May 7th, 2006, 06:26 AM
These are my TOP 5 in order to win the title

1. Clijsters
2. Henin-Hardenne
3. Kuznetsova
4. Mauresmo
5. Hingis

Rub
May 7th, 2006, 07:17 AM
hopefully it's kim's time!

Dymension
May 7th, 2006, 07:22 AM
I pick Sveta :worship::wavey:

Sadka
May 7th, 2006, 08:29 AM
|| !! .. mOmO .. !! ||

Uranus
May 7th, 2006, 10:43 AM
If it's like the previous years, it's not for JHH this time. She always does well one year out of two :)

It'll be between JHH, Petrova & Kuznetsova.

rik du chesnay
May 7th, 2006, 11:39 AM
I see a rusian,Petrova or Kuznetsova,depends on the draw..We all know the draw is an important factor

I agree with you.Petrova can.....

Filippo-Nastya
May 7th, 2006, 11:50 AM
I want a Maria v Lindsay final by beating all the clay court specialists, just to piss the tennis analysts, the board will be upside down and people will go :banghead: :banghead: except for the fans :lol:

There are more chances to see a Wimbledon final Myskina-Dementieva than a RG final Davenport-Sharapova :lol:

champion88
May 7th, 2006, 12:06 PM
I think Kuzzie can do it in her current form, although Clijsters and JHH will be up there to of course. If Venus continues to improve at Rome, you can never doubt her either!

xan
May 7th, 2006, 12:42 PM
:cuckoo: Pointless and silly Poll without Maria in it... :smash:

Maria may not be favourite for RG, but she's World No 3 and more of a contender than some of the picks.

Next time forget your prejudices and do a sensible poll...

Beny
May 7th, 2006, 12:48 PM
There are more chances to see a Wimbledon final Myskina-Dementieva than a RG final Davenport-Sharapova :lol:
Very well said...

What prejudice?
There is no prejudice about Masha. As soon as she wins something on clay she will deserve it-being in the poll :o

Jackson.
May 7th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Sveta or Nadia :) :D

Aquanetta
May 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
It's an open field so I will select a first-time winner and go with Dementieva. She's due a major.

Stamp Paid
May 8th, 2006, 05:39 PM
:cuckoo: Pointless and silly Poll without Maria in it... :smash:

Maria may not be favourite for RG, but she's World No 3 and more of a contender than some of the picks.

Next time forget your prejudices and do a sensible poll...

and adding Sharapova would make it more sensible? :smash:
lets add Davenport too....:baby:

Danči Dementia
May 8th, 2006, 05:43 PM

Well I love lindsay's ;) game in grass and fast court I absolutely love it ...................but my friend lets face it she suck at clay she just doesn't move well there, last year she get far than I ever tought she will but I do not think that she is ging ti win at all.

I voted for Lena D I want to see her winning RG so badly ('cos this is my favorite turnament and so Elena's)
Momo will do great :D as well as kimmi ;)

Paneru
May 8th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Venus.

Reminiscent of 00' but better.

Martian Jeza
May 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Martina won't win the french open ! I hope it's gonna be Kuznetsova or Kim Clijsters or maybe Dementieva... No JHH pls. :tape:

Dexter
May 8th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I wanna a surprise winner :)

Drake1980
May 9th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Hingis

msharafan
May 9th, 2006, 07:53 AM
well just to let you all know maria has beaten the runner up of rolland garros in rome in the same year here the evidence speaks for itself:
rome 2004: sharapova bt dementieva 6-1 6-4 and elen went on to the final of the french that year.
rome 2005: sharapova beat pierce 7-6 6-4 and mary went onto the fianl of the french last year.

so you know i think sharapova should be included in this poll

loppy
May 9th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I wanna a surprise winner :)

I don't want a surprise winner. The defending champion is fine for me :angel:

andrewbroad
May 12th, 2006, 02:18 AM
Мария Шарапова

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/)
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/shara/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/shara/)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sizzlingsharapova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sizzlingsharapova/)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/)

LucasArg
May 12th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Venus Williams :hearts: :kiss: :wavey: