borisy
May 5th, 2006, 06:15 PM
:sad:

40-0
May 5th, 2006, 06:41 PM
yeah cramps :(

squash
May 5th, 2006, 06:44 PM
she played well today, Kuznetsova was just the better player.

Venus should do well on clay if she continues to practice.

Let go Venus.

Infiniti2001
May 5th, 2006, 06:44 PM
poor? :shrug: She became a millionaire from age 10 or 12 :lol:

Summer Snow
May 5th, 2006, 07:33 PM
:confused: I don't think so. But anyways, it's evident to me that boirsy is a troll and a basher of just about every tennis player. I just took a look @ all the threads he has started! He was the one who started that insulting thread "What if Venus "was :o" white" He also bashed Safina's stomach. He is a pathetic human being, and he will definitely be taught a lesson in the near future. Trash talking gets you no where :rolleyes:

Helen Lawson
May 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM

You know who was a millionare at like 14 was Neely O'Hara, and that was 1960s dollars, folks!!

Anyway, many words to describe Venus, but "poor" not being among them. Venus got like a billion dollars from Reebok!

Infiniti2001
May 5th, 2006, 07:42 PM
:confused: I don't think so.

Venus signed with reebok before she was 15 ... Not exactly sure of the exact age :shrug:

hotandspicey
May 5th, 2006, 07:55 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

redrubylips
May 5th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Yes she was.a million by then.Her father made a deal with Don King!For a Couple of millions.That"s how they move from compton!

jj74
May 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Well it was a very good return with a very tough draw, of course she needs to play more if she wants to win in Paris but it was a good first step

AsGoodAsNew
May 5th, 2006, 08:56 PM
By :sad: you really mean :bounce:

I bet you jerked off!

Carmen Mairena
May 5th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Poor me that I haven't her money! :eek:

junlee_vee
May 5th, 2006, 09:29 PM
:confused: I don't think so. But anyways, it's evident to me that boirsy is a troll and a basher of just about every tennis player. I just took a look @ all the threads he has started! He was the one who started that insulting thread "What if Venus "was :o" white" He also bashed Safina's stomach. He is a pathetic human being, and he will definitely be taught a lesson in the near future. Trash talking gets you no where :rolleyes:

Who's more pathetic...somebody who's annoying, or somebody who let's that person get under their skin and then makes a post like yours? Check yourself.

dinhd82
May 5th, 2006, 09:34 PM
yeah cramps :(

LMAO!

Mother_Marjorie
May 5th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Venus signed with reebok before she was 15 ... Not exactly sure of the exact age :shrug:

morningglory
May 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Borisy the troublemaker strikes yet again... :rolleyes:

drive-volley
May 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM
It was alright with her at the postmatch interview. She said she was pleased with her performance in Warsaw, she plans to stay here for a couple of days. She was in a good mood, no reason to worry about her :) . She'll do fine on clay this season.

And, just to let you know, she sad the cramps were over, she slept well and nothing bothered her today. She said she lost coz she haven't found a proper rythm of the matches yet.

SelesFan70
May 5th, 2006, 10:08 PM
By :sad: you really mean :bounce:

I bet you jerked off!

:tape:

Justine Fan
May 5th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Who's more pathetic...somebody who's annoying, or somebody who let's that person get under their skin and then makes a post like yours? Check yourself.

So true !!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Justine Fan
May 5th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Hey Borisy

Why Poor Venus?

Summer Snow
May 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Somone who's annoying. Check yourself. It's evident you're told that you're annoying a lot. Am I right? ;) :p

Justine Fan
May 5th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Somone who's annoying. Check yourself. It's evident you're told that you're annoying a lot. Am I right? ;) :p

You're usually WRONG about everything on this board and to do with tennis, so once again, you're wrong.

As for you saying that junlee_vee gets told that she's annoying a lot, once again you've made a complete pratt of yourself on here.

Do you EVER LEARN?

You said you were getting off the Svetlana bandwagon .... can't you get off of WTA World. Man .... you are such a plonker and an idiot :rolleyes:

Denise4925
May 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Poor Borisy. I hope he doesn't get choked on all the Haterade he drinks. :rolleyes:

The Daviator
May 5th, 2006, 10:54 PM

Junlee Vee is completely right, you're pretty fast to insult other players yourself, I mean we can all remember those pics you posted of Sharapova :o I guess Venus isn't allowed to be criticized but everyone else is fair game :rolleyes:

Hey Justine Fan btw :kiss:

Denise4925
May 5th, 2006, 10:54 PM
It was alright with her at the postmatch interview. She said she was pleased with her performance in Warsaw, she plans to stay here for a couple of days. She was in a good mood, no reason to worry about her :) . She'll do fine on clay this season.

And, just to let you know, she sad the cramps were over, she slept well and nothing bothered her today. She said she lost coz she haven't found a proper rythm of the matches yet.
Thanks drive :wavey:

Infiniti2001
May 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM

Thank you :wavey:

Dasha_
May 5th, 2006, 11:00 PM

Thank you. Now I understand what that thing borisy thought when said "Poor Venus" :tape:

BTW, it's great to see her happy and willing to play tennis. It remainds me on her mood before and during Wimbledon.

esquímaux
May 6th, 2006, 07:39 AM
:drive: Speedy recovery Vee! :)

santhuruu
May 6th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Venus wasn't playing bad at all, her ground strokes were quite good if you ask me, but Kuznetsova was more consistent and she is a great athlete and she returned very well the first serves of venus too. I think Venus was a little bit tired. If Venus keeps her serve and her groundstrokes like this and if she isn't very tired then she is ready for Wimbledon for sure!!! I hope she won't get injured!