PDA

View Full Version : Fed Cup semi between Belgium and USA in Ostend. I guess it'll be on hard court then.

Hagar
May 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM
It is in the basketbal arena where the premierleague basketball club of Ostend normally plays (surprise, surprise... :devil: Ostend is one of the clubs where Brian Lynch, Kim's bf could be transferred to next year). Octagon (Bob Verbeeck's firm) will do the organisation.
I suppose that although it is not specified in the article this means that Belgium has chosen to play on indoor hard court.
Seen the results in the past from esp. Kim, this seems like the most logical choice for a surface to me. I would not know where in Belgium you can find an outdoor hard court surface and with the varying Belgian weather, it might indeed be wiser to play indoor.

Unfortunately, I can't go, I will be writing my thesis. Just hope the USA sends their best players and that both Justine and Kim will play so that it will be one hell of an encounter.
I have the feeling that Kim is determined to win another Fed Cup before she retires. :D

Lin Lin
May 5th, 2006, 03:22 PM
kim will :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MH0861
May 5th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Kim and Justine vs. Venus and Lindsay could be good! Hope it happens! :)

jonny84
May 5th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I think this was done for Kim.

SAEKeithSerena
May 5th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I think this was done for Kim.'

without a doubt!