PDA

View Full Version : Where is Andreja Klepac???

Asif_Nawaz
May 5th, 2006, 10:26 AM
???????.

*JR*
May 5th, 2006, 11:04 AM
She seemed to have decent potential as a junior earlier this decade, but has mostly been playing Challengers the last couple of years, I think. She was on the Slovak Fed Cup team, though.

SloKid
May 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
She seemed to have decent potential as a junior earlier this decade, but has mostly been playing Challengers the last couple of years, I think. She was on the Slovak Fed Cup team, though.
It's Slovenian! :fiery:

She had some injury problems.. There isn't much said about her in the local press, just a story here and there, she is still working hard.
She is ranked just outside the top 300 and hasn't played any WTA events this year. She played in Portoroz as a WC (lost in 1st Round to Ondraskova) and in Luxembourg (she reached the qualies final) back to back in her last two WTA events last year in late September.
She's been playing challengers since, but hasn't played at all this year until April, because of an injury, she is now slowly getting back to playing, but with no big results, she reached a QF of a 10k some weeks ago.

Nickk
May 5th, 2006, 11:21 AM
I'd rather ask who she is :p :lol:

SloKid
May 5th, 2006, 11:21 AM
I'd rather ask who she is :p :lol:
There's more to tennis than the top 10 :p

But just to humour you:
http://www.wtatour.com/players/playerprofiles/PlayerBio.asp?ID=&EntityID=1&CustomerID=0&OrderID=0&ReturnURL=/&PlayerID=312041 ;)

*JR*
May 5th, 2006, 12:30 PM
It's Slovenian! :fiery:

Ooops, sorry, I knew that but :o

Ellery
May 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Andreja :hug: