PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm late, but CONGRATS VENUS!!!

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 02:47 AM
I have been driving for 12 hours from South Texas and I have now made it to southern tip of Kentucky. I finally got a wireless internet connection and now I'm here to congratulate Venus on what I think was the ultimate test match for her this year.:yeah: I have so much respect for Martina and her return to the WTA tour, and from what I hear, she played a very decent match. :wavey:

I am soooo happy for you Venus :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SzavayFi
May 5th, 2006, 02:50 AM
yeah go venus but is this thread needed ;)

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 02:53 AM
yeah go venus but is this thread needed ;)
Are you really needed is the question........but anyways; Yep, because I want everyone to know that I just found out about the victory and I am excited about the win now...................so just mind you own bizzzzzz :p

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Hard feelings? You decide!

http://www.jandscup.pl/zdj/2006_05_04__05/2204.jpg

vettipooh
May 5th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Is Hingis crying? or :( ?

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 03:13 AM
:( :( :( :(

SAEKeithSerena
May 5th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Hard feelings? You decide!

http://www.jandscup.pl/zdj/2006_05_04__05/2204.jpg

LOVES IT. how does it feel to be back venus? i bet fucking GREAT after that win:bounce: :lol:

Pureracket
May 5th, 2006, 03:25 AM
GracefulVee,
Drive safely. We're all happy here for Vee too.

junlee_vee
May 5th, 2006, 03:28 AM
That might just be a bad angle for Hingis, but if not...she should be crying. I am a huge Venus fan, but Hingis SHOULD have won the match...with that said, Venus absolutely RIPPED some winners towards the end of the match.

GO VEE! :bounce:

PLP
May 5th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Is Hingis crying? or :( ?
Yes, she left the court in tears.

vwfan
May 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM
I doubt Hingis is crying over this match. Yes, it is upsetting that she didn't take it to an obviously incapacitated Venus. But she will learn more from this match having lost it than if she would have had she won it. If she is going to beat Venus or any top player, she has to be more aggressive. Closing out is the last thing that comes together after a long layoff. It will come back to her and the more tight matches she has like this, the faster she will be able to re-learn it.
It's all good, but I sure am glad that Venus kept her cool and still believed that if she could get to the ball she could do something with it and make Hingis work for the win!
That shows confidence and that is one of the things Venus has been lacking in the past year (except for her run at Wimbledon!) :bounce:
but what a time to find it. ;)

Lin Lin
May 5th, 2006, 12:37 PM
now ,i can hope for venus' great winner in French Open duo to her wonderful performance

Marshmallow
May 5th, 2006, 12:42 PM
LOVES IT. how does it feel to be back venus? i bet fucking GREAT after that win:bounce: :lol:

Hingis is using her raquet to put a barrier between herself and Venus. This was tough for her.

HOWEVER... i too am late, and would like to Join the original poster in praising Venus. You made a hella lot of errors, and the grunting was a little OTT at times, but i was very proud to be your fan when i saw the result, and highlights. I knew you would return soon, and that you wanted to wait until you were ready, ready for no more AO's... and you are giving a very good account of yourself.

Please keep it up, stay healthy, fit and focused, and you will be just fine.

Best of Luck against Svetlana, you have a good chance.

:bowdown:

smiler
May 5th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Venus, blah blah blah, :yawn: hopefully Sveta will kick her into touch and then you can all shut up. :ignore:

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Venus, blah blah blah, :yawn: hopefully Sveta will kick her into touch and then you can all shut up. :ignore:
STOP THE HATING!!!! STOP THE HATING!!!!!

tonythetiger
May 5th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Hingis has always been a sore loser to the Williams. She makes me sick. It looks like she tried to avoid even making eye contact.

GracefulVenus
May 5th, 2006, 02:19 PM
:) I will be traveling again today, more than likely while Venus and Svetlana are playing. So I will be late again today :) Good luck to both players for I have the highest admiration for both. I will be driving into Kalamzaoo, Michagan in about 7 hours. Have a nice one everone.