PDA

View Full Version : Juju Is Healthy and Ready For Berlin

pierce0415
May 4th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Juju stated on her website that her back injury is almost healed and that she has been training in her "sanctuary" in Monaco. She will travel to Berlin on Sunday for her title defense and then not play the other 2 weeks before Roland Garros.

Mother_Marjorie
May 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Juju stated on her website that her back injury is almost healed and that she has been training in her "sanctuary" in Monaco. She will travel to Berlin on Sunday for her title defense and then not play the other 2 weeks before Roland Garros.

Allez!!!!!!

Justine Fan
May 4th, 2006, 07:11 PM

Most JuJu fans know this ......... it's old news :rolleyes:

Do you have a life apart from this messageboard? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be posting SO MUCH! :lol: :lol:

hablo
May 4th, 2006, 07:15 PM

Do you have a life apart from this messageboard? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be posting SO MUCH! :lol: :lol:
maybe he posted this for the non-juju fans...

pierce0415
May 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM

I actually don't spend that much time on this board
Just come in
Create some controversy :devil:
Leave

Justine Fan
May 4th, 2006, 07:21 PM
maybe he posted this for the non-juju fans...

Why would non-juju fans/haters as you have pointed out you are, be interested?

I'm not keen on Serena, so I'm not really interested in what she does or threads about her, so I don't look in those threads.

If I hated a player, like a lot of the posters on here have said that they feel that way about JuJu, then why would I be interested in what they are doing if I hate them? :rolleyes:

hablo
May 4th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Why would non-juju fans/haters as you have pointed out you are, be interested?

I'm not keen on Serena, so I'm not really interested in what she does or threads about her, so I don't look in those threads.

If I hated a player, like a lot of the posters on here have said that they feel that way about JuJu, then why would I be interested in what they are doing if I hate them? :rolleyes:
I like the sport of tennis, not just Mauresmo...
And yes, I like to know what how other players are doing, whether I like them or not!

améliemomo
May 4th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I like the sport of tennis, not just Mauresmo...
And yes, I like to know what how other players are doing, whether I like them or not!

the same with me nd I ont think that its a strange thing to act like that :rolleyes:

hablo!!!!!! :hatoff:

AsGoodAsNew
May 4th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Ju Ju storms Berlin? The Triumph of the Will!

Justineladivine
May 4th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Ju Ju storms Berlin? The Triumph of the Will!

OMG I'm not sure people out here will get that hint*. What a frightening comparison

* for those who care to understand what I mean, check Leni Riefenstahl from Google or some other source

F-R-E-A-K
May 4th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Justine :yeah:

Morrissey
May 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Good strategy by Justine she doesn't want to overdo it. But shouldn't she play in Rome? Its always good to get some extra ranking points.

flyingmachine
May 4th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Go Justine :banana:

Allez-H
May 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Good strategy by Justine she doesn't want to overdo it. But shouldn't she play in Rome? Its always good to get some extra ranking points.
Not at the expence of her health. She played Rome once, got to the final (after she'd won Berlin) and went on to lose to a player who doens't have a serve whatsoever in the first round of RG.

Rest and health are far more important than any ranking

Reuchlin
May 4th, 2006, 11:45 PM
go JUJU!

DragonFlame
May 5th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Bring on the 2 trophies!!!!!! :bounce: :worship: :D :angel:

Rub
May 5th, 2006, 02:09 AM
allez!