PDA

View Full Version : Jelena's situation will be resolved by Interpol!

MilanDokic
May 4th, 2006, 07:48 AM
http://www2.shrani.si/files/04052006490205.jpg

vutt
May 4th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Is it from Kurir?

Update: nevermind. I found from your site that's indeed the case.

MilanDokic
May 4th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Yes, that is from Kurir. They contacted Vladimir Bozovic, Serbian police inspector and he suggested to Damir to send description of Jelena case to Interpol, and knowing him he will do it.

MilanDokic
May 4th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Jelena withdrew from Monzon!

MilanDokic
May 4th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Jelena Dokic continued with series of suspicious withdrawals. In the afternoon world number 450 has withdrawn of next week's challenger tournament in Spain's Monzon (hard courts, 25.000 $).

The organizers of the second Grans Slam in 2006 - Roland Garros decided not to give a WC to Jelena for main draw of this event that starts on Sunday, 28th May.

Meanwhile, we has received information from Jelena's father Damir that he won't demand Interpol support to resolve his daughter's case about Bikic brothers.

Belco
May 4th, 2006, 04:38 PM
another withdraw

:bigcry:

cindy
May 5th, 2006, 04:00 PM
when will we have a good news???...anyway I hope that at least she is happy...she doesn't look that much...I think she looks sooooooooo pale...can't damir do something!!!??? for once that we ask him to do something!

King Aaron
May 5th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Drama, drama, drama!

gumoll
May 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
what is going on with Jelena, is she injured?

JimM
May 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I wonder if she will ever play again :sad:

msf
May 6th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I wonder if she will ever play again :sad:

As I already said 2 months ago, she will never play again. Isn't it obvious ?

cindy
May 6th, 2006, 05:12 PM
mst...no, it is not obvious...she has a bad time but she can still do something great...she is young...things will be better soon...i hope

Belco
May 6th, 2006, 05:56 PM
i hope the cash doesnt run out :D that may be a problem..

Delija
May 6th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Well I realy dont think Jelena will be back in the near future, Jelena Dokic was a name back in 2001 and 2002 but than she slipped away, unfortunataly this is a big talent but whit a weird mind, personaly I dont think Jelena will be back soon and she sure will not give her name the status it desirves, Jelena should know the corners are getting smaller to come back if she wants to come back she will be back but things in Croatia are more inportnant for her than tennis at the moment and that is sad, it's pitty such a big talent and such a good person being washed away with something that is so bullshit, Jelena should know she is only young once and has only one chance there is no second, a this moment I think her love affair to T. Bikic has the first place and that is something she feels deep probably hope she knows what is happening well in tennis time is not on her side, wish her te best we'll see what she does.....

MilanDokic
May 7th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Before three months Damir told Jelena will finish her professional career in June/July 2006, and it seems he's right!

ozfan44
May 7th, 2006, 10:33 AM
unfortunately so!

vutt
May 7th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Before three months Damir told Jelena will finish her professional career in June/July 2006, and it seems he's right!

I would not mind. We all can move on then...
because current situation is just ridiculous!!

Belco
May 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM
so what are the odds she will pull out of
$25,000 CAMPOBASSO, ITA and $25,000 LA PALMA, ESP

i think amanda needs to start vbets on dokic turning up or not :lol:

msf
May 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM
mst...no, it is not obvious...she has a bad time but she can still do something great...she is young...things will be better soon...i hope

You can hope but it's a complete waste of time. I don't see how or why she would get back on track ever ! Going on TV to say she's returning to Australia and that she's gonna play for the country and then disappearing and not telling
anyone what's going on, no way she's gonna get better. Plus you can't trust anything she says now, even Damir makes more sense than her.
Ironically she only ever played well when Damir was managing her. Funny how people are making him out be the bad guy. Without him she wouldn't have made so much money.

Belco
May 11th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Shes on the Alternates list on position 92 in 29 May / 04 Jun 06 $25,000 Galatina with no priority.

MilanDokic
May 12th, 2006, 02:21 PM
She will withdraw from Galatina!