PDA

View Full Version : What if Dally Randriantefy were Black?

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Would her career have been different?

Stamp Paid
May 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Nope.

brunof
May 4th, 2006, 03:59 AM
:confused: WTF?

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 04:02 AM
err:

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos/150x200/180234.jpg

:tape: ;)

Rocketta
May 4th, 2006, 04:17 AM
did they take down that copycat thread warning? :(

LH2HBH
May 4th, 2006, 04:29 AM
What if Jennifer Capriati was Asian?

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 04:38 AM

What if Mashona Washington were Italian?

jmd
May 4th, 2006, 05:14 AM
What if Daniela Hantuchova was Indian?

Dawn Marie
May 4th, 2006, 05:30 AM
They all would still kick the living hell out of BORISY!! It wouldn't matter because these ladies would still sniff out a dirty piece of crap anywhere and beats the living hell out of it.

NEXT!

Tripp
May 4th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Then her skin would definitely be darker

njnetswill
May 4th, 2006, 05:39 AM
What if Clay Aiken won American Idol? :tape: :tape: :tape:

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Nope.

Oh yeah I forgot it's only funny when you make fun of white people around here, take a joke

if you have to live in a glass house stop throwing those stones

switz
May 4th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Oh yeah I forgot it's only funny when you make fun of white people around here, take a joke

if you have to live in a glass house stop throwing those stones

i understand where you're coming from but it wasn't very funny considering Dally is black :confused: unless i'm missing something

LUIS9
May 4th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Whats skin color got to do with tennis? White, Black, tan all colored skins can play tennis alike?

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 4th, 2006, 05:52 AM
What if Maria had not lost in all her quaterfinals and semifinals in GS last year? Would she had got the GRAND SLAM? And would make people compare her to Steffi?

What if Daniella Hantuchova is an Asian? Would it make her ugly? Or much more beautiful?

What if there isn't Homer or Bart Simpson in this world? Would the show be famous?

What if J.K Rowling haven't taught about Harry Potter in the train, but instead got the idea similiar to Lord of The Rings?

What if we farted through our mouths, not our butts? Then everyone will know who did that, and there's no excuse for it?

There are so many "what if" questions, but the answers will never be known, because in reality Maria did not win the QF and SF, Dani is a Slovak (is that correct?), Homer and Bart Simpson does exist, J.K. Rowling imagined Harry Potter on the train, and we fart from our butts.

It's imagination which creates the quote "what if".

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 05:53 AM
I think ths thread was a "retaliation" to the dumb "what if Venus were white...?" thread... ;)

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 4th, 2006, 05:55 AM
What if Clay Aiken won American Idol? :tape: :tape: :tape:

Ruban Studdard would have faded into oblivion, and he would sell more records than Rod Steward, The Beatles and N'Sync combined. :p

switz
May 4th, 2006, 06:09 AM
I think ths thread was a "retaliation" to the dumb "what if Venus were white...?" thread... ;)

but Dally is black - did he mean weren't black?

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 06:15 AM
but Dally is black - did he mean weren't black?

yeah - I'm not sure exactly what was meant with that... it was a bit weird... which is why I posted the picture (to say she already is black). ;)

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 06:16 AM
she's black?

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 06:19 AM
she's black?

uhh did you not see the pic I posted above? :o

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 06:20 AM
I know she is from Madagasgar but, ah forget the whole thing

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I know she is from Madagasgar but, ah forget the whole thing

yers, which is off the coast of Africa - where they tend to have a few black people around! ;)

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 06:21 AM
uhh did you not see the pic I posted above? :o

yeah,that is a complicated part of the world, this isn't the point I guess it would have been better if I had picked Schnyder or something

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 06:23 AM
yeah,that is a complicated part of the world, this isn't the point I guess it would have been better if I had picked Schnyder or something

uhh yeah - would have been more helpful! ;)

So I guess you were just doing it coz of the other thread then? :p

Stamp Paid
May 4th, 2006, 06:26 AM
LOL! dumbfuck

JoJoCircus
May 4th, 2006, 06:27 AM
I'm so hurt coming from a racist fuck like you, maybe if Venus were white she could've won 22 slams.

PLP
May 4th, 2006, 07:02 AM
LOL, I think these thread are hilarious, anyway,

What if Martina Hingis was Indonesian? Would she still not play fedcup?

No Name Face
May 4th, 2006, 07:04 AM

she wouldn't be so goddamn ghetto.

Albireo
May 4th, 2006, 07:57 AM
yers, which is off the coast of Africa - where they tend to have a few black people around! ;)

Technically, most Madagascans are of Indonesian descent (the island was settled by Indonesians, and the language, Malagasy, is an Austronesian language).

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Technically, most Madagascans are of Indonesian descent (the island was settled by Indonesians, and the language, Malagasy, is an Austronesian language).

I said Africa tend to have a few black people, and that Madagascar was off the coast! :p