PDA

View Full Version : More information about Monica's chatsession!

TomLovesMonica
May 21st, 2002, 09:08 PM
I'm so sorry for everybody who couldn't enter the chatroom. I think that VivaLaSeles, Earthcrystal and Seles really deserved to be in there, because they're truly Monica's greatest fans. Again, I am really sorry for you guys.

Fortunately for me, this chat was at a great time for me and I logged in an hour before Monica came. Her username was MSeles and she was really sweet to everybody and gave great answers. It was not really a live chat btw, because you had to send your question to the moderators of the chatroom, who would later choose some questions for Monica. Monica was in the chatroom for about 15-20 minutes, and the questions there were asked were mainly about tennis, the French Open, and her hobbies. I thought it was very interesting when she said that becoming #1 was still one of her goals. These are some more things I can remember from the chat:

-She wants to work on her return and serve
-She'd love to win every Grnad Slam, not 1 in particular
-She enjoys her life in Sarasota with her friends and the beautiful beaches
-In her free time, she loves to go to the beach, go on a boat and being with friends
-She's excited to play at the French Open because she missed it last year and was nervous that she might miss it this year too
-She likes a lot of male players but she doesn't say who
-She has a couple of good friends on the WTA tour but again, she doesn't say who
-She'll not play mixed doubles at one of the Grand Slams
-She's happy with her fans and she said that in hard times, they keep her going!

And then the best part: she answered my question! I asked his which music/artists she liked, and Monica said something like:

"Hi Tom!" and then a story came about that she prefers CD's with different artists on it, because otherwise she would get bored with just one or two.

All I can say is: Monica is a legend. Or no, she's an ICON!

Monica_Rules
May 21st, 2002, 09:15 PM
Thanx for the info!

I totally forgot about it:sad:

AjdeNate!
Thank you so much TLM!! :)

wongqks
Thanks Danny

I am sorry that some of you cannot make it coz it is full, but that include me and I am very dissappointed as well.

I hope Monica can do some more in the future since she obviuosly in high demand

Thanks Danny for the info, glad that Monica answer your Q, if Monica answer my q I will be so happy.

I remember a couple of years back when I ask a question to Jon werteim and he reply me on his mailbag, I was the happiest guy on that day LOL

auntie janie
May 21st, 2002, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the report, Tom! :)

TomLovesMonica
May 21st, 2002, 09:17 PM
I forgot to mention that Monica said that she really liked this chatting (she said she did it for the first time) and so she might do it more often!