PDA

View Full Version : ok, so will this board crash tomorrow due to Hingis/Venus mania?!!?

V-MAC
May 3rd, 2006, 05:36 PM
:shrug: I hope not, Wta world better be prepared. Used to just crash on the eve of slams but this Martina/Venus match has gathered so much interest, I hope they can handle it tomorrow. maybe I should turn this into a poll :o :lol:

Paneru
May 3rd, 2006, 05:38 PM
No question,
YES!!!!

darrinbaker00
May 3rd, 2006, 05:40 PM
:shrug: I hope not, Wta world better be prepared. Used to just crash on the eve of slams but this Martina/Venus match has gathered so much interest, I hope they can handle it tomorrow. maybe I should turn this into a poll :o :lol:
Tomorrow? This bad boy's crashin' TODAY! ;)

GracefulVenus
May 3rd, 2006, 05:44 PM
yep...........it's doomed

hotandspicey
May 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM
No doubt! You know the power of a William sister!;) :lol:

Blackbeat
May 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM
yes...good that i`m live ther to wtch the match...go VEE!! :)

darrinbaker00
May 3rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
I apologize for insulting you earlier. My post wasn't aimed specifically at you, but all the people who couldn't tell from looking that Venus' racquet was a paint job.

Nicjac
May 3rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
yes...good that i`m live ther to wtch the match...go VEE!! :)

*envy*

And yep, this board is doomed.

serenafann
May 3rd, 2006, 05:53 PM
Yes,Probably

chuCKnorris
May 3rd, 2006, 06:05 PM

I'm so glad that tomorrow I'm leaving for Warsaw to actually see this match live and I won't have to whitness Williams vs. Hingis fans war on the board :bounce: :lol:

santhuruu
May 3rd, 2006, 06:06 PM
I think it will definetely crash because of THE HINGIS VS. VENUS MANIA!!!

venus_rulez
May 3rd, 2006, 06:22 PM
No question. I'm already expecting to be pissed off in the morning when i want to check the score of this match and the board "is experiencing a high volume of log ins" :fiery:

ttaM
May 3rd, 2006, 06:25 PM
I predict there will be about 6 threads posting the result of the match and shortly therefore the board will close down for a maintence check. :wavey:

Geisha
May 3rd, 2006, 06:25 PM
This is what usually happens when Venus and Serena play.

Interest, interest, interest surrounds them, unlike any other players.

V-MAC
May 3rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
No question. I'm already expecting to be pissed off in the morning when i want to check the score of this match and the board "is experiencing a high volume of log ins" :fiery:

I won't be able to watch the match live on tv tomorrow :( and the live scoreboard doesn't half work on the warsaw site so WTAworld is my only hope for having live coverage of the match. If it crashes.............. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: There is no way I can survive without following the match point by point. :devil:

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 06:28 PM
i hope not i really hope not, having just the livescore is crap without having this with it