PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation 2 - Roland Garros 2005

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 06:11 PM
I heard that there is a game similar to SCTPT for the PS2 called 'Roland Garros 2005'. Since this is such a little known game, does anyone know of anywhere it can be ordered from online?

Thanks in advance. :bowdown:

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 06:59 PM
Bump.

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 07:39 PM
U could try on ebay they have most things u never know u might get lucky. The game is pretty much the same to SCTPT but with 1 major diff lena is in this 1 :)

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 07:40 PM
U could try on ebay they have most things u never know u might get lucky. The game is pretty much the same to SCTPT but with 1 major diff lena is in this 1 :)

Do you have it?

-sugi-
May 3rd, 2006, 07:47 PM
I have it :) I enjoy it but the only Grand Slam is Roland Garros :(

LH2HBH
May 3rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
I have it :) I enjoy it but the only Grand Slam is Roland Garros :(

Is it closer to TopSpin or is it closer to SmashCourt? How are the graphics and realism? Who's on it? So Many Questions!!!!!!!

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 07:51 PM
Is it closer to TopSpin or is it closer to SmashCourt? How are the graphics and realism? Who's on it? So Many Questions!!!!!!!
Its just the same as smash court except there are 1 or 2 diff players like lena D and Nadia P. If your a fan of lena or nadia id say get it, if not and u already had Smashcourt then keep ur money and yes i have it :)

cs0803
May 3rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
i bought it off ebay!(a bargain at 1.70!!!) Its pretty cool! The gameplay is just like SCTPT2 but you can play on some of the roland garros show courts like Lenglen, court 1, court 2. Players different to SCTPT2 include, Elena Dementieva, Nadia Petrova, Tatiana Golovin, ATP players include Nalbandian, Grosjean, Joachim Johannson.
Definately check ebay, there was a few at the time i bought mine!
Good luck!

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 07:59 PM
i bought it off ebay!(a bargain at 1.70!!!) Its pretty cool! The gameplay is just like SCTPT2 but you can play on some of the roland garros show courts like Lenglen, court 1, court 2. Players different to SCTPT2 include, Elena Dementieva, Nadia Petrova, Tatiana Golovin, ATP players include Nalbandian, Grosjean, Joachim Johannson.
Definately check ebay, there was a few at the time i bought mine!
Good luck!
Wow thats a good price i payed loads 4 mine im jealous now i only got it cause lena was in it and she actually plays pretty real life like in it :)

cs0803
May 3rd, 2006, 08:03 PM
yeah i only bought it for the new players as well!! its really great! nice change from SCTPT2. Lena and Nadia!!! hooray!

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
yeah i only bought it for the new players as well!! its really great! nice change from SCTPT2. Lena and Nadia!!! hooray!
Yeah shame they only have RG courts no other like frm Wimbledon or US Open, thats its only negative but the rest is brill :)

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
omg i want it so badly. :speakles:

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 08:14 PM
can't find it anywhere! :(

cs0803
May 3rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
hey udachi, i just searched on ebay.co.uk using 'roland garros 2005'. a bunch came up, some from france, and a couple from uk and luxembourg. Hope that helps!

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
hey udachi, i just searched on ebay.co.uk using 'roland garros 2005'. a bunch came up, some from france, and a couple from uk and luxembourg. Hope that helps!

wow, thanks! :D is 1 euro really only like $1.26 in american money? that's the starting bid for the one from luxembourg.

eugreene2
May 3rd, 2006, 10:30 PM
Is this one of those games that can't be played on a US PS2

Philip
May 3rd, 2006, 10:43 PM
Is this one of those games that can't be played on a US PS2
You may be able to get it in the American Region. I know that europe is PAL.
You'll need the NSCT (?) version.