PDA

View Full Version : J&S Cup, Warsaw, Poland has a fantastic website!!

GracefulVenus
May 3rd, 2006, 05:08 PM
I am so impressed with the website that is set up for Warsaw. :worship: The images and stories that are promptly added to the website is very infomative for those of us who cant watch the tournament on television. :wavey: Thanks for that fantastic website :D

squash
May 3rd, 2006, 05:11 PM
why not share this website with us, go ahead and give us this site too

Dexter
May 3rd, 2006, 05:12 PM
why not share this website with us, go ahead and give us this site toohttp://www.jandscup.pl/eng/index.php

adam_ads_n
May 3rd, 2006, 05:12 PM
www.jandscup.pl - here's the adress

GracefulVenus
May 3rd, 2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks Dexter, why is everyone so pushy today on the board.............geezzzz
Oh that's right, Venus is back :lol: Dont' be scared:lol:

ezekiel
May 3rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
I like pictures but that's it :o

LH2HBH
May 3rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
The mistranslations are quite amusing on the 'English Site'. I must admit I have been enjoying them.

V-MAC
May 3rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
you serious? :eek: The live scoreboard they have would be handy if it worked for a whole match, not just going blank every few minutes :rolleyes:

Vacant
May 3rd, 2006, 05:28 PM
The site is good.

But the livescore is awful. It didnt update for ages. Venus had won the first set, next time it gave me a score Elena was up 62 20, and I was like WTF?

Thank god for the livescores thread on this site. :lol:

chuCKnorris
May 3rd, 2006, 05:30 PM
The site is :cool:
The only disadvantage is that live scoreboard sometimes sucks :devil:
They drink :drink: too much out there :lol:

Dexter
May 3rd, 2006, 05:30 PM
The site is good.

But the livescore is awful. It didnt update for ages. Venus had won the first set, next time it gave me a score Elena was up 62 20, and I was like WTF?

Thank god for the livescores thread on this site. :lol:Live Score doesn't work that well on the courts as well :rolls:

No.1Hingis
May 3rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
No big notes.. the livescore stop suddenly and they not announce rain or something.. just say sorry.. and where are the press conferences transcripts.. I cant find them.. but in general I think qualifies as good..

GracefulVenus
May 3rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
Have you guys visited some of the other websites for some of the other tournaments. Most of them don't even offer live scoring and they just plain suck. I guess I should have said that I was impressed with this website when compared to others:scratch:

mr_burns
May 3rd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Compared to same tier I sites it's really good. nice layout, news, easy to handle

BTW Filderstadt had the one that sucked most

furrykitten
May 3rd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yes very nice Maria K gallery there from 2005

http://www.jandscup.pl/eng/gal_2005.php?

furrykitten
May 3rd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Look at Maria blowing her hand, and the lovely hair on her arms :hearts: :hearts:

http://www.jandscup.pl/zdj/2005_04_25_2/973.jpg

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Site is great, scoreboard is pretty poor and i think thats the most important thing on a tennis site which lets it down

~Carsten~
May 3rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
the site is good!

St.Sebastian
May 3rd, 2006, 06:58 PM
Site is great, scoreboard is pretty poor and i think thats the most important thing on a tennis site which lets it down

I don't know what problems you've got with the scoreboard... If it gets stuck, just close the window and re-open it. Or press the refresh button. Works great for me.

Viktymise
May 3rd, 2006, 07:03 PM
I don't know what problems you've got with the scoreboard... If it gets stuck, just close the window and re-open it. Or press the refresh button. Works great for me.
Well i was doing that but the same thing kept happening, it was happening to most people who were on the live scoring thread this morning, maybe u were just lucky :)

V-MAC
May 3rd, 2006, 08:26 PM

nope that didn't work, it would still be stuck. at best, the scoreboard would update only per game but that only happened near the very end of venus' match.

Anniemal
May 3rd, 2006, 08:34 PM
Sure it's got its flaws, but it's a strong tournament website. I especially enjoy the high-quality pictures they are posting of the players. Very nice touch.

squash
May 3rd, 2006, 08:37 PM
thanks all for the website details. I thought you guys were talking about another website, i tried it a few days ago but couldn't get the live scores.

watrat
May 3rd, 2006, 10:36 PM
OK, the site isn't flawless, but compering to the other tournament sites, it is one of the best.