PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Radwanska Sisters

squash
May 3rd, 2006, 03:14 PM
I do think that Urszula Radwanska desever being congratulated as well, yes she did lose today, but she loss to a player in the top 20 and she was able to win 6 games. After all Urszula is only 15 and ranked 502.

Her sister Agnieszka is also doing very well so far, she was able to beat Myskina and today she beat Klara Koukalova, I hope she can continue on winning her matches this week.

So congratulation to both sisters who are looking like future up and coming stars.

Anniemal
May 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
Yes, I do believe both sisters have made a name for themselves with this tournament, I am very impressed with both of them. Who knows what we may see from them in the future. :D

LostGlory
May 3rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Agnieszka already made a name for her in Juniors by winning the 2005 Wimbledon girls single title....I always follow juniors anticipating the new stars....I think they will be a great force if channled and protected.....and I think their father is their coach....not sure though....the name is similar but not exactly the same.....

LostGlory
May 3rd, 2006, 04:23 PM
they are still playing on the Juniors circle as well....

UDACHi
May 3rd, 2006, 04:24 PM
Good job. :kiss:

Drake1980
May 3rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
:banana:

Pszczelny
May 3rd, 2006, 05:10 PM
Agnieszka already made a name for her in Juniors by winning the 2005 Wimbledon girls single title....I always follow juniors anticipating the new stars....I think they will be a great force if channled and protected.....and I think their father is their coach....not sure though....the name is similar but not exactly the same.....

ITF site says her coach is Robert Radwauslei, but it should be: Robert Radwański :lol:

yes, he's her father :)

Dexter
May 3rd, 2006, 05:10 PM
Agnieszka already made a name for her in Juniors by winning the 2005 Wimbledon girls single title....I always follow juniors anticipating the new stars....I think they will be a great force if channled and protected.....and I think their father is their coach....not sure though....the name is similar but not exactly the same.....yes, it's their dad who is the coach ;)
Ula lost the match even before it. Her attitude wasn't good unlike Aga's. Actually all she had to do was putting the ball back to play and Venus usually made sooner or later an UE :tape:
Aga is a different story. She showed today that she has a mentality of a big master. Played so well when it mattered, Klara had no answer and really there was no moment when she looked distracted. Well done to my neigbourghs! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Monica_Rules
May 3rd, 2006, 05:15 PM
I was impressed when i watched Aga play in junior wimbledon. Thought Pasek would blow her off the court in that final but she played so well and beat Pasek at her own game.

Based on these resutls shes looking at a bright future.

squash
May 3rd, 2006, 05:16 PM
thanks for the details on these sisters. Agnieszka won juniors, this is great! and it's good to hear they are still playing juniors. this will make it much easier for them when they do beside to play on the woman tour.

Niunia
May 3rd, 2006, 08:08 PM
Sisters :worship: :banana:

V-MAC
May 3rd, 2006, 08:21 PM
yes, it's their dad who is the coach ;)
Ula lost the match even before it. Her attitude wasn't good unlike Aga's. Actually all she had to do was putting the ball back to play and Venus usually made sooner or later an UE :tape:
Aga is a different story. She showed today that she has a mentality of a big master. Played so well when it mattered, Klara had no answer and really there was no moment when she looked distracted. Well done to my neigbourghs! :worship: :worship: :worship:

really? you have changed your tune :eek: :rolleyes: You said in another thread a while ago that Ula had a "good chance" to win the match against Venus :o :o

CrossCourt~Rally
May 3rd, 2006, 08:43 PM
Yes..very nice showing :D :bounce:

Jakub
May 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM
well done sisters :)
very impresive !!:worship:

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 01:50 AM
they are still playing on the Juniors circle as well....

I don't think Aga's playing juniors anymore. Ula is though.

:yeah: for the thread starter! Nice thread!

Derek.
May 4th, 2006, 03:49 AM
I'm really impressed, especially with Aga. It'll be interesting to see how they both develop on the WTA Tour. Both are future stars imo. :cool:

Reuchlin
May 4th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Interestingly, I am related to a top Polish jr. player who has grown up with these girls (of course, they kick her butt every time they play---but she's only a couple of spots in the Polish rankings behind them). From what I hear (and saw the last time I was in Poland) Polish tennis is really developing-- watch out in the next 5-10 years and there should be 3-6 Polish girls in the top 50.

DutchieGirl
May 4th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Interestingly, I am related to a top Polish jr. player who has grown up with these girls (of course, they kick her butt every time they play---but she's only a couple of spots in the Polish rankings behind them).

:cool: ;)

vma
May 1st, 2008, 10:44 AM
2 years since Agnieszka made her breakthrough in Warsaw tournament and she's already no.15 :eek:
what a shame Urszula has done virtually nothing since then :o

AndreConrad
May 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM
2 years since Agnieszka made her breakthrough in Warsaw tournament and she's already no.15 :eek:
what a shame Urszula has done virtually nothing since then :o

Everyone has its own biological clock... Urszula still may get up there

Vamos Feńa
May 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
yeah, that's impressive :)
Ula... well, if she wasn't such a headcase she would at least get to top 100 :yawn: