PDA

View Full Version : Any news of mary

pierce the best
May 2nd, 2006, 08:50 PM
:wavey: Hi everybody, Any news of our Mary. Will she play in Berlin next week or not. I hope , to see her again playing at her best.

Kathrin
May 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
She hasn't withdrawn yet.. But I don't think she will be playing.. (Although I'm praying every night)

pierce the best
May 2nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
i really hope that she will play im missing her

sebbe
May 2nd, 2006, 10:11 PM
I also have a feeling she won't play. I just hope it's wrong though.

*# Greg #*
May 3rd, 2006, 12:55 AM
I just hope she will not withdraw from R.G. It's the most important think. I prefer she doesn't play before R.G. to be ready for that tournement.

zibaas
May 3rd, 2006, 01:52 AM
I just hope she will not withdraw from R.G. It's the most important think. I prefer she doesn't play before R.G. to be ready for that tournement.

But if she not play at least 1 tournament before Rg, she will be not ready at all . :confused: :confused:

Mark Spruce
May 3rd, 2006, 02:20 AM
I am with you. It would be terrible if Mary played too soon and did miss out TOTALLY on RG

Mark

DomenicDemaria
May 3rd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Yes, I agree. Altough I really want Mary to play next week it would be terrible is she did more damage by coming back too soon. She should have retired in the open Gaz final. I guess she wanted Amelie to win it.

Fan2Nanne
May 3rd, 2006, 11:17 AM
Bonjour, pas de news en France

marion
May 3rd, 2006, 12:58 PM
mary will not play at berlin

Wizzy Maryfan
May 3rd, 2006, 01:24 PM

Merci pour l'info.

A-t-elle repris l'entraînement tennistique ?
Et Rome, sais-tu qchose ? :confused:

marion
May 3rd, 2006, 01:30 PM
je pennsse pas quelle ira a rome sinon elle a un peu repris mais c tres léger au niveau de son tennis

Wizzy Maryfan
May 3rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
je pennsse pas quelle ira a rome sinon elle a un peu repris mais c tres léger au niveau de son tennis

merci bcp marion pour ces qqs nouvelles.

J'imagine que c'est léger car elle ne veut pas forcer sur son pied, et non parce qu'elle a encore des douleurs ...

saby
May 3rd, 2006, 04:36 PM
Merci Marion :worship: sa fait plaisir d'avoir des news :hearts:

zibaas
May 3rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
f*ck

Mark Spruce
May 3rd, 2006, 04:56 PM
DAMMM !!!!!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

squig2k
May 3rd, 2006, 05:39 PM
:(:(:( i guess it was to be expected, an injury this serious. i just hope she can make RG, thats all, even if she cannot play rome.

Fan2Nanne
May 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
peut être Strasbourg ?!?

Kathrin
May 4th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Oh, I just wanted to state that Mary withdrawed but you already know.. I'm so sad. But she knows what she does :kiss: ! Can't wait to see you play my darling!

saby
May 4th, 2006, 05:13 PM
peut être Strasbourg ?!?

on lui a demandé à la Fed cup et elle a dit non

We asked her during Fed cup and she said no

Mark Spruce
May 5th, 2006, 02:12 AM
I pray so much she can make it to RG, for mary it would break her heart if she could not play there again.

Gee i miss so much tennis what our queen is not around.

Mary i miss you and send you lots of get well HUGS !!!

Mark

meggz_star
May 5th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Mary :sobbing:

TheItalianStyle
May 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
And what about Rome??

80% won't play.....20% will play???

zibaas
May 7th, 2006, 08:57 PM
My friend told me that he red that Mary will play in Strasbourg; :confused:
i think is not a remote possibility coz is a light tournament at France to Mary make her comeback!! But nothing confirmed, we r searching more!!

saby
May 7th, 2006, 09:10 PM
My friend told me that he red that Mary will play in Strasbourg; :confused:
i think is not a remote possibility coz is a light tournament at France to Mary make her comeback!! But nothing confirmed, we r searching more!!

Where did he read that, Mary told us no at the fed cup, did she change her mind?? where is the link...

zibaas
May 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM
so, she send a message saby, he read it somewhere but he is not online right now,
but, nothing confirmed as i told you.

saby
May 7th, 2006, 09:39 PM
so, she send a message saby, he read it somewhere but he is not online right now,
but, nothing confirmed as i told you.

ok, let us know if you hear something

zibaas
May 7th, 2006, 09:41 PM
ok, let us know if you hear something

:yeah:
but IF she plays i think is a good choice.

christo
May 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
mary n'ira pas a strasbourg je pense la seule fois où elle y a été c'était en 2001 Mary was in Strasbourg in 2001 so maybe your friend made a mistake?
En plus Mary peut faire qu'un tier 3 je crois cette année et c Rosmalen apparemment

zibaas
May 7th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I really don´t know coz my friend is a fan of Elena Bovina, and she play this tour, and with the search he found that. Even Mary usually dont play this tour, will be a good choice to make her comeback. Is one week after Rome so... yeah i don´t know nothing for sure yet.

saby
May 7th, 2006, 10:53 PM
mary n'ira pas a strasbourg je pense la seule fois où elle y a été c'était en 2001 Mary was in Strasbourg in 2001 so maybe your friend made a mistake?
En plus Mary peut faire qu'un tier 3 je crois cette année et c Rosmalen apparemment

mouai c'est un peu bizarre cette histoire mais bon c'est Mary, elle est toujours là où on l'attend pas :lol: et puis si elle veut jouer quelques matches avant RG pourquoi pas mais j'y crois pas trop quand même

zibaas
May 7th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Well Momo is planing to play but no news around too so...
don´t blame me if Mary don´t play is only a information that i received.

Mark Spruce
May 8th, 2006, 02:49 AM
I won't blame you.

Hope you have a good week

Mark

Well Momo is planing to play but no news around too so...
don´t blame me if Mary don´t play is only a information that i received.

Mary's 1st Fan
May 8th, 2006, 02:23 PM
It would be such a great news that Mary plays in Strasbourg. We all know that Mary need matches to feel her tennis. This tournament could give ger the opportunity to play a few matches. Mary has not played a match since february! It would be so difficult to start again in Roland Garros! But impossible is not Pierce!

squig2k
May 8th, 2006, 05:31 PM
yep, will give her confidence to play in the tier 3 tournament and in france as preparation for RG. would be cool if she could make it if she cant make rome

MPStylee
May 9th, 2006, 12:30 AM
But impossible is not Pierce![/QUOTE]

Mary rocks it!

Mark Spruce
May 9th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah Mary to play there and have a good run would give her allot of confidence, and the feel for clay.

Impossilbe is not our Mary at all

She sure does rock !!!

Mark

Mary's 1st Fan
May 9th, 2006, 03:50 PM
She should play in Strasbourg. Matches are better than training since you have a real pressure and can test your real qualities!

Mark Spruce
May 9th, 2006, 09:03 PM
YES YES YES and More yes you have gussed YES YES YES

Mark

She should play in Strasbourg. Matches are better than training since you have a real pressure and can test your real qualities!

FrenchY52
May 9th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Yes she should but she won't do it she doesn't seem to like playing little tournaments

Mark Spruce
May 10th, 2006, 03:43 AM
I think it would be a good idea to play this time.

Well lets see what does happen.

Mary I do miss you so much

squig2k
May 10th, 2006, 02:29 PM
marky, i lost my vcash again and so did you! :p

squig2k
May 10th, 2006, 02:30 PM
:eek: oooh i thought i would have lost it because i bet on ana ivanovic and she retired.. hmm

Mark Spruce
May 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
You should get your cash back as she retired when leading.

Mark

:eek: oooh i thought i would have lost it because i bet on ana ivanovic and she retired.. hmm

Randy John Andy
May 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I’m sure you all know by now she’s seeded fifth in Rome, although I don’t see her playing there. Hopefully, she will play in Strasbourg. That would be fantastic: a small tournament, a week before Roland Garros starts, and in France.

Anyway, even though Mary has surprised us all over the years, I think it’s going to take six or seven weeks for to develop her A game again. She could rock the American summer. But I’m thinking too far ahead. ¡Un saludo!

TheItalianStyle
May 10th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Anywhere today is Wednesday and she's still on Rome's list......wishing......

christo
May 10th, 2006, 09:39 PM
But Golovin won't play and she is in the list I hope she will play but I dont know no news in Rome?

vanillalatte
May 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
omg, i'm a little nervous now.. (again)
yesterday, or the day before (i can't really remember) the commentator on
Eurosport said, "I heard that Mary Pierce might not play RG this year..."
+++
Mary, please tell us this isn't the truth! :(
(Well, playing injured is not good at all --- i know that. But I miss her so much!)

saby
May 11th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Guys a fan from the http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/ sent a mail to the team lagardere and a guy answered... he said

"Mary is still training and hope to be ready for RG, but it would be utopian to believe that she will play Roma..."

Mark Spruce
May 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Geez I am getting so nervous now about Mary.

I do not know what to think. But keep sending Mary great vibes to get well !!!

Mark

Guys a fan from the http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/ sent a mail to the team lagardere and a guy answered... he said

"Mary is still training and hope to be ready for RG, but it would be utopian to believe that she will play Roma..."

Sir David Pierce
May 12th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Mary is still on the list of Rome, so let's pray!!!

Mark Spruce
May 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
I am praying

Mary is still on the list of Rome, so let's pray!!!

christo
May 12th, 2006, 02:17 PM
she will not play in Rome

Mark Spruce
May 12th, 2006, 03:38 PM
I did read in the General Section that Mary might not play. Some one said it was official but no proof.

So I am a little confused

Mark

FrenchY52
May 12th, 2006, 04:46 PM
:sad:

FrenchY52
May 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Mary isn't on the list anymore

Mark Spruce
May 12th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I thought that might happen :eek::eek::sad::sad::sad:

What a bad week Mary not playing and me fracturing my finger

Mark

Mary isn't on the list anymore

squig2k
May 12th, 2006, 08:11 PM
:sad: things are starting to look bleak for RG. pls play! :worship:

FrenchY52
May 12th, 2006, 08:25 PM
MARY SHOULD and MUST PLAY STRASBOURG

MPStylee
May 13th, 2006, 03:18 AM
This is so scary!!! I wish she would write to all us concerned fans!!! I hope she comes back in time for Roland!!!!

MPStylee
May 13th, 2006, 03:39 AM
ROME (Reuters) - Mary Pierce has withdrawn from next week's Italian Open in Rome due to a persistent foot injury, the tournament organisers said on Friday.

The Frenchwoman, who won the claycourt event in 1997 and finished runner-up in 1999, has not played a competitive match since pulling out of an indoor tournament in Paris in February.

MistyGrey
May 13th, 2006, 07:03 AM
:bigcry:

lizzymarie
May 13th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Oh no! I missss Mary so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Belmont Lad
May 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Well that really is absolutely horrid news that she has withdrawn from Rome. :sad: I'm really not thinking Mary will be playing any time soon. :( Hopefully she will have an incredible improvement and be able to play Roland Garros. <fingers crossed>

FrenchY52
May 13th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Omg i'm so worried for RG .

ClaudiaZ-S
May 13th, 2006, 07:20 PM
:mad:

Sir David Pierce
May 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM
MARY SHOULD and MUST PLAY STRASBOURG

Sorry, but I deplorably don't think that Mary will play Strasbourg, because she never did before.

Let's pray intensively, we had to be really glad, if she plays RG at all.

Nice greetings

Dave

FrenchY52
May 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM
After a so beautiful 2005 year ... So sad :sad:

squig2k
May 13th, 2006, 08:42 PM
After a so beautiful 2005 year ... So sad :sad:

i know, after such an amazing year, mary had little to defend so far and is likely to have been at least no2, which would have been an amazing recognition of her form. the best thing now is to be patient until RG..

Mark Spruce
May 14th, 2006, 06:56 PM
I know it is so unfair on Mary. When ever she gets on a roll this happens.

I wish the man upstairs would be kinder to Mary on court.

I miss Mary so much !!!

darren cahill
May 14th, 2006, 08:12 PM
this is so similiar to 2001. after a great 2000, mary completely vanished. Now she's had a fantastic 2005 only to disappear again. So eerie how this happens to her a lot. its like she doesnt want the pressure of defending wonderful results so she just doesnt play. i'm sure she's hurt but come on....

Wizzy Maryfan
May 14th, 2006, 10:28 PM
this is so similiar to 2001. after a great 2000, mary completely vanished. Now she's had a fantastic 2005 only to disappear again. So eerie how this happens to her a lot. its like she doesnt want the pressure of defending wonderful results so she just doesnt play. i'm sure she's hurt but come on....

i can't be agree !

Comon Mary, Be Back Soon ! :kiss:

Kathrin
May 15th, 2006, 01:12 PM

:confused:

Mark Spruce
May 15th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Totally disagree with you.

Mary is no one to shy away from anything.

Mark

squig2k
May 15th, 2006, 05:25 PM
i dont think marys one to not defend, shes a fighter remember? i think perhaps 2005 was so overwhelming and there was a lot of pressure for her to perform this year?

squig2k
May 15th, 2006, 05:29 PM
i see petrova winning and somehow cant help getting annoyed - that should be mary! :p

totallyeddible
May 15th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hi everyone!

Its my first post here - woo hoo!

I have a feeling Mary is getting herself fully well and fully rested for RG 2006 as I read in the UK Press she has been seen playing on the new courts at RG...

I am praying her foot gets better and she will be able to play well and i am sure we would ALL agree it would be a dream for her to win it this year!!

Love to All x x

Mark Spruce
May 15th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Hello,

And welcome to the Mary thread. Hope to see you around allot.

take care

Mark

Hi everyone!

I have a feeling Mary is getting herself fully well and fully rested for RG 2006 as I read in the UK Press she has been seen playing on the new courts at RG...

I am praying her foot gets better and she will be able to play well and i am sure we would ALL agree it would be a dream for her to win it this year!!

Love to All x x

saby
May 15th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Hi everyone!
Love to All x x

Welcome aboard lol

that is a good news Mary is playing on RG court...

saby
May 16th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Team Lagardere news about Mary

05/14/06 - Mary Pierce is recovering her shape and she's training at the team lagardere and she hope to be ready for RG...

still same news

Mark Spruce
May 16th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the update Saby !!

I hope she will be ready

Mark
Team Lagardere news about Mary

05/14/06 - Mary Pierce is recovering her shape and she's training at the team lagardere and she hope to be ready for RG...

still same news

zibaas
May 16th, 2006, 05:45 PM
thanks Saby
all the best Mary, get well soon!!

FrenchY52
May 16th, 2006, 06:14 PM
THx . We're on TUESDAY and still NO NEWS about TATI and MARY in Strasbourg's website :fiery:

pierce0415
May 16th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Guys

I don't think I will be able to stand it if Mary has to withdraw from Roland Garros!!!

FrenchY52
May 16th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Don't mention it :sad:

FrenchY52
May 16th, 2006, 06:55 PM
We WOULD all be extremly sad but it wont happen i hope

vanillalatte
May 16th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Come on, Mah-ree! Win it :devil:

no, seriously.. she should just be fit :(

Mark Spruce
May 16th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah do not even think it please

thanks

Mark

danthepiercefan
May 17th, 2006, 12:20 AM
bummer!

DomenicDemaria
May 17th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Guys

I don't think I will be able to stand it if Mary has to withdraw from Roland Garros!!!

Me either. We have to stay positive. Hopefully Mary will be ready for RG.
Good news that she is getting ready for RG. Hopefully she can built her fitness.

Mark Spruce
May 17th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I have heard from a source that Mary was training on court at RG !!!

So a good sign

Mark

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2006, 04:15 PM
!!!!

saby
May 17th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Mary had annonced that she will play Zurich

Misstennisfan should be happy lol

Mark Spruce
May 17th, 2006, 05:41 PM
That is great news :worship::worship::bounce::bounce:

Mark

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'm so worried 'bout Tati and Mahree :( :( A player like Mary should have an official website where she would announce a few news .

saby
May 17th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I'm so worried 'bout Tati and Mahree :( :( A player like Mary should have an official website where she would announce a few news .

Lol, hey for me i'm searching news about Mary for about 12 years so I'm used to it ... Mary will probably annonce the link for hr official site during RG... the best time to do it if not it will be later

pierce0415
May 17th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I have heard from a source that Mary was training on court at RG !!!

So a good sign

Mark

It says that on the Roland Garros website

But the important thing for us to know is whether Mary is moving around the court or simply standing around and hitting shots

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Yes but the positive thing is that she did a lot of musculation so she'll probably be fit .

Mark Spruce
May 17th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Fair Point.

I hope she is moving around on the clay

Mark

It says that on the Roland Garros website

But the important thing for us to know is whether Mary is moving around the court or simply standing around and hitting shots

Mark Spruce
May 17th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I can't wait to see Mary's official site. Should have been done years ago in my mind.

I wonder if they will put a link to my site on the official one.

Mark

Lol, hey for me i'm searching news about Mary for about 12 years so I'm used to it ... Mary will probably annonce the link for hr official site during RG... the best time to do it if not it will be later

rsunderji
May 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I hope she is moving like she did last year at RG! Hopefully her foot is almost fully healed. A repeat of last year would be absolutely amazing. (last year plus one more win!)

Rahim

MissTennisFan
May 18th, 2006, 07:25 AM

LOL! I sure am! :wavey:

squig2k
May 18th, 2006, 06:45 PM

mary wasnt in zurich last year was she - did she withdraw? i remember she withdrew from a few tournaments with a leg injury of some kind after moscow

squig2k
May 18th, 2006, 06:46 PM
having a website would free us from this speculation every week lol. hope she has one up soon :)

pierce0415
May 18th, 2006, 07:53 PM
attention

nouf was at Roland Garros today and he / she talked to Mary and saw her training and took pictures

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=236688

apparently Mary said she is training 4 hours a day

so we must take this as good news and as an indication that she will be ready for RG

FrenchY52
May 18th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Yeh !

Mark Spruce
May 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM
yipe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJWCapriati
May 18th, 2006, 09:18 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great news! See you @ RG Mary!!!!!!!

saby
May 18th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Fingers crossed ...

pierce0415
May 18th, 2006, 09:54 PM
but nouf did say Mary was having some problems with her movement.

have to take it one step at a time though

Andy.
May 19th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Well thats a little heartening, she still has a week so hopefully she will be better in a weeks time

zibaas
May 19th, 2006, 02:01 AM
finger crossed too Saby!
GO MARY!

Belmont Lad
May 19th, 2006, 11:20 AM
It's fantastic to see Mary on the courts practising at Roland Garros! She's looks in amazing shape!! :hearts: This gives me hope we'll be seeing her make another run at the title in a few weeks! :yeah:

Mark Spruce
May 19th, 2006, 03:50 PM
I am with you Saby !!!

Mark

Fingers crossed ...

rsunderji
May 19th, 2006, 03:52 PM
wow I have missed Mary...she looks so good and in shape, Let's go Mary!

squig2k
May 19th, 2006, 04:14 PM
mary looks in great physical shape! go her :bounce:

FrenchY52
May 19th, 2006, 04:45 PM
I am with you Saby !!!

Mark

So am i

saby
May 19th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Nouf said Mary is tired when she's playing ... it seems that she is not ready yet but still one week to come

FrenchY52
May 19th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Yeh in 9 days many things can happen .

vanillalatte
May 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Great Pics..

http://albumtennis.online.fr/albums/Roland_Garros2006/pierce_mary/pierce7.jpg

especially this one!!! :hearts:

Allez Mary!

Mark Spruce
May 19th, 2006, 08:43 PM
:bolt::bowdown:

Those legs :eek::eek::bounce::bounce:

Great Pics..

http://albumtennis.online.fr/albums/Roland_Garros2006/pierce_mary/pierce7.jpg

especially this one!!! :hearts:

Allez Mary!

saby
May 20th, 2006, 12:25 AM
I read an article from a montreal newspaper and it says that the 5th best players in the world confirmed their venue and Mary is suppose to come too and visit like every each time she comes "the Saint Justine Hopistal" where she was born

Mark Spruce
May 20th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Oh that is great news Saby. I have the video from a few years ago when Mary did visit there.

Mark

Nyangel2103
May 21st, 2006, 05:44 PM
I really hope Mary can make a good run at RG. I remember when she came back after injury and made it to the QF of RG on sheer will. Now she's fitter, etc so it the adrenaline is pumping she'll be able to get it going. RG brings out the best in Mary!!

Wizzy Maryfan
May 21st, 2006, 07:30 PM
Nouf said Mary is tired when she's playing ... it seems that she is not ready yet but still one week to come

Yeah but you know, if she's tired after 4 hours of tennis, having trained the morning, it's different than if she's tired after just one hour of tennis the morning so ...

Moreover, it depends on the training cession ...

Si elle joue des coups sans courir, et qu'elle est fatiguée, aie.
Si elle s'entraîne sur ses courses, ne respire pas entre les échanges, et fait un minimum de pause, c'est tout à fait normal.

And as u said, Roland Garros is in 1 week ! 7 days ... And 7 days can change a lot of things.

The same when the tournament will begin : the Mary Pierce of the first and second match could be largely inferior to the one that will battle during the 3rd and 4th round ... If it's just a matter of endurance, more Mary wins, more she'll be able to play at her best soon ...

But right now, I just hope she'll be in the draw and then on court to show us how hard a player has to hit a ball :cool:

saby
May 21st, 2006, 09:38 PM
a newspaper confirmed that Mary will play RG

Now they don't call her the "french and american" but "the french and canadian" pppfff... pauvres cons

pierce0415
May 21st, 2006, 09:50 PM

Now they don't call her the "french and american" but "the french and canadian" pppfff... pauvres cons

:cool: :banana: :bounce:
I am so happy !!!

Wizzy Maryfan
May 21st, 2006, 11:09 PM

Ki l'a appelé comme ca ? :confused:

Elle va jouer :D :devil: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Andy.
May 22nd, 2006, 12:27 AM
This is the best news

Mark Spruce
May 22nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
This is great news.

Oh the press are just a bunch of jerks some times. They should show respect to the french Tennis player Mary Pierce

Mark

zibaas
May 22nd, 2006, 02:42 AM
Yeiiiiii :bounce:

im so happy!!
all the best Mary!!

fOxYLiCiOuS
May 22nd, 2006, 04:10 AM
:woohoo: Mary :hug:

I hope she's healthy :hearts:

Split-Croatia
May 22nd, 2006, 09:33 AM
Is Mary gonna play on RG?????

FrenchY52
May 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Yeah i'm so happy !

MistyGrey
May 22nd, 2006, 11:09 AM
Yeah i'm so happy !
Me too :bounce:
And I hope Tati plays too.. :wavey:

sebbe
May 22nd, 2006, 12:04 PM
go Mary....I just hope you will be able to play without pain!!

MPStylee
May 22nd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Mary Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

zibaas
May 22nd, 2006, 01:13 PM
but is this a trustfull newspaper??
;)

FrenchY52
May 22nd, 2006, 04:20 PM
Me too :bounce:
And I hope Tati plays too.. :wavey:

!!

saby
May 22nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Ki l'a appelé comme ca ? :confused:

Elle va jouer :D :devil: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Les pauvres débilos de journalistes de sport24, je sais que c'est un sujet vu et revue mais c'est chiant, quand elle gagne là elle est 100% française et quand elle perd ou qu'elle est pas en forme, c'est franco... on peut rien faire mais qu'ils arrêtent un peu (et en plus quand elle joue pas sa m'irrite encore plus gggrrr..) même si elle revendique sa triple nationalité c'est la manière dont c'est dit....enfin je m'énerve pour rien je sais

sebbe
May 22nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
To me it feels like at least she will make a try to play. I mean, if she didn't have intensions to play I don't think she would practise tennis every day. RG means everything to Mary and I believe she has done everything to be able to play in Paris in front of her homecrowd. I really feel Mary will play or as I said, she will make a try.

Go Mary!! Love to see that you're back on court at least, just do the best of it.

Mark Spruce
May 22nd, 2006, 11:25 PM
:worship::worship: Well Said:worship::worship::worship:

Totally agree with you

Mark

To me it feels like at least she will make a try to play. I mean, if she didn't have intensions to play I don't think she would practise tennis every day. RG means everything to Mary and I believe she has done everything to be able to play in Paris in front of her homecrowd. I really feel Mary will play or as I said, she will make a try.

Go Mary!! Love to see that you're back on court at least, just do the best of it.

mauresmofan
May 23rd, 2006, 12:00 AM
Well she has a week of play to scrape off the rust - hopefully she'll get a bit of a cakewalk draw so she'll be the tour de force come week 2!

Mark Spruce
May 23rd, 2006, 04:07 AM
I hope so I really do :bounce::bounce::wavey::wavey:

I do love your avatar !!!

take care

mark

Well she has a week of play to scrape off the rust - hopefully she'll get a bit of a cakewalk draw so she'll be the tour de force come week 2!

RJWCapriati
May 23rd, 2006, 05:10 AM
:bolt::bowdown:

Those legs :eek::eek::bounce::bounce:

:hearts: :kiss:

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 03:31 PM
woo go mary! show them how good u r :bounce:

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 03:45 PM
:eek: my vcash has gone, i dunno wat happened :S
i didnt bet anything, i had about 50 cash a few days ago O_O

saby
May 24th, 2006, 03:57 PM
:eek: my vcash has gone, i dunno wat happened :S
i didnt bet anything, i had about 50 cash a few days ago O_O

Is that a news about Mary lol

squig2k
May 24th, 2006, 03:59 PM
lol sorry :p weird though, i had 50 last time i was on

vanillalatte
May 24th, 2006, 06:40 PM
gosh, what a day :D

vanillalatte
May 24th, 2006, 06:41 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I so hope, we can trust this newspaper!! (?)

saby
May 29th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Mary took some vaccation, she went somewhere under the sun lol
(info from Xavier Moreau) he didn't want to tell where she left...

saby
May 29th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Mary....2007

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5395/photo0509af.jpg

cakiteror
May 29th, 2006, 06:02 PM
thank you saby,once again

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I am so glad that i saw that in person 4 years ago !!

Shame when I went RG was closed

Mark

Mary....2007

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5395/photo0509af.jpg

saby
Jun 5th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Latest news
Mary was in RG yesterday for Amé's match

Mary is not sure to play wimbly, she hopes to be back for fed cup...

saby
Jun 5th, 2006, 09:45 PM
I forgot to say that Mary wants to play until at least the OLYMPICS GAMES

The Info are comming from David Pierce, one of Mary's fans met him today (thanks to her)...

Mark Spruce
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:32 AM
WOW thank you so much for the news Saby !!!!

I hope that she will be at FED, more my health and yours !!

And the next Olympics that is great !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sund7101
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:42 AM
That's wonderful news! Mary playing through to the olympics, I'm relieved that she wasn't thinking of retiring, she still has many more wins in her. She knows that she can win the olympic title as well. How exciting to see her with the gold medal in Bejing. Hail Mary!

stefi62
Jun 6th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Unfortunately, If she does not play Wimbly (as David seemed to tell Mazarine), we might not see her at Madrid, as she is so far from the top for the Race! :tape:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 6th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Not far from playing Roland Garros and now she already knows that whe won't play Wimbledon :sad:

I will die, you know, I will die of sadness :confused:

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 6th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Not far from playing Roland Garros and now she already knows that whe won't play Wimbledon :sad:

I will die, you know, I will die of sadness :confused:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :o :o :o :o :o
I'm fed up with her repetitive withdrawals :o It takes time to prepare two weds :rolleyes:

zibaas
Jun 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Mary will not play Wimbly for sure?
She already withdraw?

:sad:
man, i´m so f*cking sad.

pierce0415
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Did she already withdraw?

pierce0415
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:44 PM
guys I don't understand

The RG website said Mary had healed from the foot injury but hurt her abductor
But that Mary was hopeful of playing RG with a late start
Then she pulled out saying that she is not injured but did not want to play RG with no match practice
But now she may not play grass season?

Something does not make sense

MistyGrey
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Has she withdrawn? Did I miss something??

FrenchY52
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:13 PM
??

ashwu
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:20 PM
pls no!

ashwu
Jun 6th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I forgot to say that Mary wants to play until at least the OLYMPICS GAMES

The Info are comming from David Pierce, one of Mary's fans met him today (thanks to her)...

this is great news!!! i will definitly go and cheer for her!!! but pls don't partner with someone who will quit doubles for her singles this time. :tape: say no more

FrenchY52
Jun 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I'm sure Mary can come back .. But she's very prudent this year :(

saby
Jun 6th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Mary wants to come back at 100% that is all

Xavier Moreau said if Mary come back now, next year you will only have news on her website
Mary take your time and come back fit and injury free

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 6th, 2006, 07:35 PM

Xavier Moreau said if Mary come back now, next year you will only have news on her website

and at your best !

And I hope it will be quick :angel:

Ceci dit je me pose encore la petite question du "100 %". Je ne pense pas qu'on puisse revenir à 100%, il y a toujours le manque de repères, de matchs, l'impossibilité quand on ne joue pas de tournoi de s'évaluer par rapport au gratin du tennis.
Donc c'est bien de privilégier l'entraînement mais je me demande si disputer un tournoi, même mineur, *afin de voir*, ne serait pas si mal.

Enfin bon, l'essentiel c'est de gagner l'Us OPen > :worship:

Mark Spruce
Jun 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Mary will do what is best for her and not us. Even if it makes us pull out our hair on our heads sometimes LOL

I respect mary so much :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Mark

zibaas
Jun 6th, 2006, 11:48 PM
guys!!!!!!!!!
is official and confirmed that she will not play WB??!

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:02 AM
guys!!!!!!!!!

i don't think so.

For the moment, she's still on Rosmalen list.

But it seems that she's not thiniking too much about Wimbledon, it's too early ...

But she will decide it later. For the moment, she's just training. Nothing else.

(c ca Saby ?)

Sund7101
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:05 AM
guys!!!!!!!!!
I was just wondering where you got your information from. It just seems so sudden to me. She was almost going to play Roland Garros and now she is withdrawing from Wimbledon. What a turn of events. Hopefully she will be ready for the U.S. hardcourt tournaments.

zibaas
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:56 AM
I was just wondering where you got your information from. It just seems so sudden to me. She was almost going to play Roland Garros and now she is withdrawing from Wimbledon. What a turn of events. Hopefully she will be ready for the U.S. hardcourt tournaments.

so, i red the lasts posts and i thought that!!
but ok let´s wait and hope the best for Mary

Nyangel2103
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:21 AM
I concur, it seems hard to believe. I thought Mary was withdrawing from RG as a precaution/lack of match play. To withdraw from Wimbledon with almost three full weeks to go does not seem likely. According to the Wimbledon site the only players to withdraw, as of today, were Serena Williams & Guillermo Coria. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm holding on to hope.....

On a related (and selfish) note...this is the first year that i'm going to see the US Open live and Mary better be in the draw :)

Scotso
Jun 7th, 2006, 03:25 AM
I really hope she plays Wimbledon. :sad:

Lu_Weird
Jun 7th, 2006, 04:59 AM
umm.... I think Mary will play Wimbledon. She didn't give the answear just maybe she don't want let the French people down because of she quit RG, which make many French people disappoited. If she at that RG press said: I won't play RG, but comeback in Wimbledon(it is really not a wise answear for french people, right?)

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:09 PM
:lick: umm.... I think Mary will play Wimbledon. She didn't give the answear just maybe she don't want let the French people down because of she quit RG, which make many French people disappoited. If she at that RG press said: I won't play RG, but comeback in Wimbledon(it is really not a wise answear for french people, right?)

No i dont agree !

French media would be happy to see and to know Mary back for Wimbledon !

And they wouldn't have thought "She won't play RG but Wimby ! :fiery: She prefers playing in Great Britain than her favorite tournament in front of her own crowd ! :fiery: She's american"

Everybody know that the french is her favorite tournament and how hard it is for a French player to retire so, don't worry ...

I hope she'll be ready so soon ! France will need Mary to win the fed cup tie, because Vaidisova will be part of the team France will meet ... :confused:

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Omg .. Maybe No Tati and No Mary in Wimbledon ! It would be the 2nd rotten grand slam in a row for me :sad:

Mark Spruce
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I know I do feel the same way. well I hope at least Linz is at Wimbledon

mark

Omg .. Maybe No Tati and No Mary in Wimbledon ! It would be the 2nd rotten grand slam in a row for me :sad:

Edman
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:41 PM
hey guys, i think mary's injury is a minor one
she tried to practise for roland garros, but she knows she would not be at the top form, so she prefers delaying her comeback, this is a wise choice...she would have the worse result as tati and lost in the 1st or 2nd round if she played...which surely made us more sad

after resting and practising, i think she will be ok and be able to play, but it is time for mary to decide to come back or not...coz she may know she would be injured if she plays in the competition since it is totally another thing as practice...so let's wait for her decision...she is the only one who can judge she is capable to play or not in the top form and kick those girl ass

saby
Jun 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM

Mary hopes to play wimbly, that is different, it does not mean she won't but only hopes, I think Zibass was a bit nervous about it and didn't undertsand it in the good way lol

zibaas
Jun 8th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Mary hopes to play wimbly, that is different, it does not mean she won't but only hopes, I think Zibass was a bit nervous about it and didn't undertsand it in the good way lol

yeah im a bit nervous lol!!
but, i red some messages here that made me think that she will not play WB for sure but now i know that i missunderstood (?? sorry)

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
My favourite tourn. :mad: One of my friends will go to Wim :mad:

Kathrin
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Hey guys,
I just saw her on TV during the match of Vaidisova/Kuznetsova.. She looks good! And she was laughing! Makes me happy to see her like that..

ashwu
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hey guys,
I just saw her on TV during the match of Vaidisova/Kuznetsova.. She looks good! And she was laughing! Makes me happy to see her like that..

:eek: :eek: now i sure will download this match! when did mary appeared? the final set? thanks to let me know! :lol:

saby
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:08 PM
yeah im a bit nervous lol!!
but, i red some messages here that made me think that she will not play WB for sure but now i know that i missunderstood (?? sorry)

you are forgiven lol

Mark Spruce
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Oh that was great, thanks for letting us know about it

Mark

Hey guys,

Sund7101
Jun 8th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the clarification Zibaas. You scared me, I thought Mary wasn't going to play Wimbledon. No biggie though.

She is supposed to play in the Ordina Open, hopefully we'll see her there.

pierce0415
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:02 PM
i don't think so.

For the moment, she's still on Rosmalen list.

But it seems that she's not thiniking too much about Wimbledon, it's too early ...

But she will decide it later. For the moment, she's just training. Nothing else.

(c ca Saby ?)

Wizzy Maryfan

what do you mean she is still on the Rosmalen list? I don't see her on the list posted by The Boiled Egg in the tournament section

Sund7101
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Wizzy Maryfan

what do you mean she is still on the Rosmalen list? I don't see her on the list posted by The Boiled Egg in the tournament section
Go to www.ordina-open.nl it's the home website for the tournament. Her name is still under the contestants list.

pierce0415
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Go to www.ordina-open.nl (http://www.ordina-open.nl/) it's the home website for the tournament. Her name is still under the contestants list.

thanks
but I don't know how much trust to put in this website
she is not on the commitment list from TBE so I am worried :mad:

zibaas
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:52 PM
i saw her too!!!!!!!!!!!
was so good to see her live on TV!

ashwu
Jun 9th, 2006, 07:52 AM
so i downloaded that semi match and cut the 14 seconds mary's scene. it's only 846KB now. who's patting her shoulder there?

download here
http://hosted.filefront.com/marypierce/

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/9_3077250_1.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/9_3077250_2.jpg

nokia?

Edman
Jun 9th, 2006, 08:57 AM
ashwu
it is not nokia
it is sony ericsson
i am using the same mobile as mary!!!!

ashwu
Jun 9th, 2006, 09:27 AM
ashwu
it is not nokia
it is sony ericsson
i am using the same mobile as mary!!!!

:lol: is that the one also a mp3 player? i'm not that familiar with cellphone :rolleyes:

stefi62
Jun 9th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Mary was on French TV yesterday afternoon. A friend from the french forum shared it with us. Even if you do not speak French, seeing will probably make you feel good, so I give you the link where you can download it on the forum:

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?p=22708#22708

(go on the first message of the page, and click on "Enjoy!")

zibaas
Jun 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
ashwu and stefi62, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
i saw the semi but i NEED that part of the video!! lol

Edman
Jun 9th, 2006, 01:04 PM
:lol: is that the one also a mp3 player? i'm not that familiar with cellphone :rolleyes:

yea, exactly~ :D

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Thank you so much Ash. I watched the match on TV, and they never showed Mary :sad::sad:

Mark

so i downloaded that semi match and cut the 14 seconds mary's scene. it's only 846KB now. who's patting her shoulder there?

download here

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/9_3077250_1.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/9_3077250_2.jpg

nokia?

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
:wavey::wavey::wavey::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Mary was on French TV yesterday afternoon. A friend from the french forum shared it with us. Even if you do not speak French, seeing will probably make you feel good, so I give you the link where you can download it on the forum:

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?p=22708#22708

(go on the first message of the page, and click on "Enjoy!")

vanillalatte
Jun 9th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Thank you so much for the link/pics! :D

vanillalatte
Jun 9th, 2006, 07:51 PM
:lol: the way Mary chews her bubble gum.. ^^

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2006, 08:45 PM
LOL yeah.

I did love the sketch with Justine and Kim looking into the room with the two guys

Mark
:lol: the way Mary chews her bubble gum.. ^^

ashwu
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/12_3106591_1.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/12_3106591_2.jpg

mary watching the final

the video is only 340kb

Mark Spruce
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Mary looks :kiss::hearts::angel: as ever

Mark
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/12_3106591_1.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-06/12_3106591_2.jpg

mary watching the final

the video is only 340kb

ScottP53
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Hi all. I'm new to this message board. I haven't been following Mary as much as
you all have. However. I am a huge fan of Mary though, and really missed her last week at the French Open. I really admire her courage on the court. I'm praying she comes back soon.

What is R.G.? Sorry to have to ask. Is it Wimbledon?

~scott

stefi62
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Hi all. I'm new to this message board. I haven't been following Mary as much as
you all have. However. I am a huge fan of Mary though, and really missed her last week at the French Open. I really admire her courage on the court. I'm praying she comes back soon.

What is R.G.? Sorry to have to ask. Is it Wimbledon?

~scott
Hi Scott!
RG is Roland Garros. To have more news of Mary, go on the topic Messages for Mary. Some of us have been lucky enough to meet her two days ago!

ScottP53
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I was on the Messages for Mary Saturday, but I couldn't post until they validated me today. I will go back there later today. Did anyone translate her message?

saby
Jun 18th, 2006, 10:19 PM
What do you mean by translate her message...the one she wrote in french for her fans? (if it's that yes it has been tranlate in english for you all)

saby
Jun 18th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Is there somebody from england there?...

there is a rumor that Mary is already training at wimbledon, someone saw her, but for now it's impossible to check so if somebody has news about it feel free to tell us.

Can some of you from england can try to search on english newspapers maybe journalits will write a couple lines about it...

christo
Jun 18th, 2006, 10:46 PM
I would love to see Mary play there I miss her so much

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 18th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Is there somebody from england there?...

there is a rumor that Mary is already training at wimbledon, someone saw her, but for now it's impossible to check so if somebody has news about it feel free to tell us.

Can some of you from england can try to search on english newspapers maybe journalits will write a couple lines about it...

no news from Ireland :shrug:

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 18th, 2006, 11:03 PM
news from FFT website

http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon2006/

Sund7101
Jun 18th, 2006, 11:17 PM
That would be awesome if Mary could in fact play Wimbledon. That would be a sweet surprise. Ugh, miss her so much. I would love to see her play there again. Great memories from last year there.

leviathane
Jun 19th, 2006, 12:25 AM
it's not bad news :confused: oh Mary i would be very good surprised to see you in wimbly

ashwu
Jun 19th, 2006, 06:31 AM
news from FFT website

http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon2006/

what does it say?

Angel_Mary
Jun 19th, 2006, 12:32 PM
So it says :

"Pierce come back ?

Withdrawal at Roland Garros, Mary Pierce may be ready in time to play at Wimbledon. Mary is touch at the protractor. The race against time is following through. She declared withdrawal at the 's-Hertogenbosch open which is the week before the England Open. "

zibaas
Jun 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM
please come back Mary! :hug:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM
La FFT qui copie mon site en parlant de "course contre la montre", qui était ma métaphore pour Mary et RG 2006 !

Rah lala :devil:

Je suis qd mm sur le cul pour Wimbledon, j'avoue que j'avais quasiment abandonné l'idée de l'y voir ... Bref, pour éviter d'être déçu, je ne vais pas donner de poids à cette rumeur, mais je croise qd mm les doigts pour qu'elle soit fondée.

Que Mary joue et soit en bonne santé me comblerait, peu importe qu'elle doive s'incliner au 1er tour parce qu'elle fait trop de fautes. La forme avant la force !

Mark Spruce
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:30 PM
please come back Mary

I miss you tennis is not the same with out Miss Pierce on court !!!

Mark

Sund7101
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I really hope Mary is fit in time to play Wimbledon, I can't wait. I need to see her awesome tennis once again.

ashwu
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM
So it says :

"Pierce come back ?

Withdrawal at Roland Garros, Mary Pierce may be ready in time to play at Wimbledon. Mary is touch at the protractor. The race against time is following through. She declared withdrawal at the 's-Hertogenbosch open which is the week before the England Open. "

thanks~ it said nothing, right? :p

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 19th, 2006, 06:41 PM
thanks~ it said nothing, right? :p

nothing exactly ;)

Scotso
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Play. Wimbledon. Thanks. :p

FrenchY52
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:56 PM
An updated list is on the GM . Vinci, DAVENPORT and Safarova are out .. Not Mary and Tati so let's wait .

Mark Spruce
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:09 PM
waiting is killing me !!!!

I just hope that Mary is ok :angel::angel::wavey::wavey:

Mark

An updated list is on the GM . Vinci, DAVENPORT and Safarova are out .. Not Mary and Tati so let's wait .

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:20 PM
waiting is killing me !!!!

I just hope that Mary is ok :angel::angel::wavey::wavey:

Mark
a message from GM announced Pierce out :eek: :mad:

FrenchY52
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Yes ! Bye Mary :sad:
Please Tati, Please Tati, Please Tati ...

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Yes ! Bye Mary :sad:
Please Tati, Please Tati, Please Tati ...

it's not official! :) Wait & see! :fiery:

FrenchY52
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM
it's not official! :) Wait & see! :fiery:

Where do TheBoiledEgg find the infos ?

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Where do TheBoiledEgg find the infos ?

I don't know :shrug: but the official withdrawal list is here

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/articles/2006-06-19/200605301149000148502.html (http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/articles/2006-06-19/200605301149000148502.html)

Scotso
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:28 PM
:sobbing:

Sund7101
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:15 AM
What is GM?

zibaas
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:18 AM
What is GM?

General Messages

Sund7101
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:28 AM
General Messages
Thanks

danthepiercefan
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Yeah Mary to play there and have a good run would give her allot of confidence, and the feel for clay.

Impossilbe is not our Mary at all

She sure does rock !!!

Mark
And she shocks.
We're shocked by her power.

FrenchY52
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:36 PM
(2,000 Post !!)
Yep Mary isn't on the list so ... Where is Mary RIGHT NOW ??