PDA

View Full Version : Shuai Fans Chat Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

drake3781
May 1st, 2006, 05:45 AM
Hi guys! I thought we could have this thread to just chat with each other about things un-related to our favorite girl.... just to chat amongst ourselves and get to know each other a little better....... what do you think?

I'd love to meet anyone of you........ next event I'll be at is Cincinnati. I guess most of you are in China though? :confused: I'm in the US, obviously.

Well, please say some things about yourselves!! Nice to meet you. :wavey:

GrassClay
May 1st, 2006, 09:34 AM
fun

verawu
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Hello!Everybody!~

Modiac.
Oct 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Hello!Everybody!~
I think u must be a relative of Vera Wang. :lol:
Just kidding.

Hi,all guys! ;)

iPatty
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:32 PM
yes, drake, i think most of the peng fans are from china. ;)

i'll be at charleston next year. hopefully peng will come and get to the round of sixteen. :D

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Hi all ! I'm from Spain :) And u know... I like very much the way Shuai and other chinese girls play. They are my favourite players and I'm a big fan from them. If they play, a tournament is really exciting for me :bounce:

I hope I can go to one Slam in the next years... it's one of my dreams. And see all of them. This year I will be able to see Jie & Zi in Madrid in the Championships. Next year will be a new WTA in Barcelona (Tier IV), I wish the come here... (I live in Barcelona) but really don't think so... (it's the week after RG... the same week as Birmingham :sad: ). I prefer they play higuer tournaments... but that week I would prefer they play the Tier IV :p :lol:

Anyway there are a lot of chances Madrid will held a mini-grand slam tournament in 2009. I also want to go to the Olympics in China :D (another dream). But I hope I can see Shuai before that !

I think 2007 will be definitely her year. I'm sure. Really can't wait for next season :bounce:

Keep talking guys ! I'm going to bed just now. Today I was in ITF 75K in Barcelona. Tomorrow I will go again to see the semis. Today I saw players like Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Virginie Razzano, Eva Birnerova, Stephanie Foretz, Tathiana Garbin, Arantxa Parra, Laura Pous, Arancha Sanchez (tournament director). I really enjoyed ! It was my first time watching female tennis live :) (Already only saw man on Conde de Godo here in Barcelona). Like I said I will go to the YEC for all week :D

Godd nicght people ! see u tomorrow ;)

drake3781
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Hello!Everybody!~

Hi... you are new! How did you find us?!?

drake3781
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:18 AM
yes, drake, i think most of the peng fans are from china. ;)

i'll be at charleston next year. hopefully peng will come and get to the round of sixteen. :D

I think I'll go back to Charleston next year...... I went in 2005 and liked the venue a lot.

Where do you stay?

drake3781
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Hi all ! I'm from Spain :) And u know... I like very much the way Shuai and other chinese girls play. They are my favourite players and I'm a big fan from them. If they play, a tournament is really exciting for me :bounce:

I hope I can go to one Slam in the next years... it's one of my dreams. And see all of them. This year I will be able to see Jie & Zi in Madrid in the Championships. Next year will be a new WTA in Barcelona (Tier IV), I wish the come here... (I live in Barcelona) but really don't think so... (it's the week after RG... the same week as Birmingham :sad: ). I prefer they play higuer tournaments... but that week I would prefer they play the Tier IV :p :lol:

Anyway there are a lot of chances Madrid will held a mini-grand slam tournament in 2009. I also want to go to the Olympics in China :D (another dream). But I hope I can see Shuai before that !

I think 2007 will be definitely her year. I'm sure. Really can't wait for next season :bounce:

Keep talking guys ! I'm going to bed just now. Today I was in ITF 75K in Barcelona. Tomorrow I will go again to see the semis. Today I saw players like Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Virginie Razzano, Eva Birnerova, Stephanie Foretz, Tathiana Garbin, Arantxa Parra, Laura Pous, Arancha Sanchez (tournament director). I really enjoyed ! It was my first time watching female tennis live :) (Already only saw man on Conde de Godo here in Barcelona). Like I said I will go to the YEC for all week :D

Godd nicght people ! see u tomorrow ;)

Are you having hot weather, or does it get cold for u in October?

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Are you having hot weather, or does it get cold for u in October?

By the moment, still hot weather. But nights are more cold than a few weeks ago ! Cold time is coming ! :lol:

Today it was a lot of sunny. I was again in the ITF watching the semis. And then later I was playing tennis :) I'm very tired ! I'm gonna rest a little. Let's see if today is any good movie on TV. Or maybe I will go to the videoclub. I have to say I saw recently "V for vendetta", and I really liked it !!! If you have any chance, watch it. I'm sure you will enjoy it ! :D

Next days "Pan's Labyrinth" will be on sales. I want to go the cinema to watch it. It seems a good movie, and exciting :D Btw, what are ur favourite movies ?

Take care people ;)

This seems a tennis player blog from WTA :lol:

:wavey:

Bероника
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Hi all :wavey:

Adry just told me about this thread so I thought I should join it :D I've been a Shuai fan for a long time now.As a Monica Seles fan I'm very interested in every player with 2 handed both sides style,but I have to tell Shuai is for me the best one of them all with a big difference.When she's on and dominating she clearly reminds me of Monica :hearts:

As for me,I'm from Spain,29,I've been following tennis since 1989.I've been to only one tourney (Fed Cup final 1995,that was a long time ago) but I'm going again to YEC this year :bounce: I don't think I'll see Shuai anytime soon if she doesn't come to Spain :sad: I can't afford travelling to tourneys abroad.Well maybe I should consider french ones...I'd love to go to Roland Garros one year :D Other than tennis my interests are books,movies,rock music,learning languages (but not chinese for the moment,too difficult and I'm already sttruggling with russian),travelling and animals.

I'll think about my favourite movies and will post them later,Adry ;)

It's nice to meet you all :wavey:

Modiac.
Oct 9th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Hi,Veronika!
I love a movie has something to do with your name.it's called "La Double vie de Véronique" directed by Kieslowski.I hope you've heard of it.
It's a fantastic stroy about two same named girls' destiny. :)

drake3781
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Hi,Veronika!
I love a movie has something to do with your name.it's called "La Double vie de Véronique" directed by Kieslowski.I hope you've heard of it.

I will find that movie. Sounds good to me! The type I like.

I also work with a lady called Veronica in Puerto Rico. I haven't met her yet but we work together by phone and netmeeting.

drake3781
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Veronica: are you from Barcelona too?

Where are you and Adry staying in Madrid?

Do you know which is the players' hotel?

Hope you have fun! I thought about going because I can take a vacation from work that week. And I've never been to Spain. But there isn't any player I really want to see there, except Yan/Zheng doubles.

zhangxian22
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Hey folks,
Count me in!! I am right now in LA and probably I'll stay here for quite a while
I applied for the volunteer positions in US series here but I was not able to make it
I'll apply again for the next year and hopefully I'll see Shuai plays here
I went to RG in 2005 and it was already SF there so I could not find a ticket but I did manage to trespass with my friend and we watched a Junior's double for free. Haaah! Also took some pics on the court which is not allowed. Unfortunately, I only saw the main stadium covered with huge canvas. Do you guys remember Shuai almost kicked out Davenport at that GS? So close.
Anyways, great to know you guys!!! And Drake, we may go for some tournament together if possible!!!

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Vero, I don't have nothing to do with your english :lol: You are so impressive ! u know a lot of idioms :yeah: When I started to post in the "Spanish Armada", it was great to see that there were a Shuai's fan ;)

Drake, she's not from Barcelona. Well, she will answer you :p :lol:

We (Vero, me, and some people from the Spanish Armada's thread) will go here in Madrid http://www.catshostel.com/en/index.php

Still don't know which hotel will go the players. When I know something, I will say it ;)

It would be really GREAT if you can go here !!!!! :D :bounce:

If you can't, maybe next year :) There will be more chances for sure ;)

I also want to see especially Jie/Zi :D . If Na/Shuai would play doubles normally I think they would have a chance to qualify :sad:

chrison I will see that movie. Sounds good :D

And welcome zhangxian :) :wavey:

Ellery
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:45 PM
:wavey: Nice thread.

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 10th, 2006, 08:13 PM
:wavey: Nice thread.

Hi ellery :yeah: :wavey:

Bероника
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Hi,Veronika!

Hi Chrison :wavey:

Yes,I like "La double vie de Véronique" very much.Kieslowski was a great director,and I love all the movies of him I've seen.

Bероника
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Veronica: are you from Barcelona too?

Where are you and Adry staying in Madrid?

Do you know which is the players' hotel?

Hope you have fun! I thought about going because I can take a vacation from work that week. And I've never been to Spain. But there isn't any player I really want to see there, except Yan/Zheng doubles.

Hi there Drake :wavey:

No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.Do you know it? Hehe,and no sorry I've no idea what the player's hotel is.I wish I knew ;) so I could go stalk Amélie and Svetlana (you can see from my signature they are the reason I'm going to Madrid,otherwise I don't I would).Just kidding,of course ;) :lol:

Well if you are on holidays,why not come? It's a great excuse to know Spain as well. :D Where do you live?

Bероника
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Vero, I don't have nothing to do with your english :lol: You are so impressive ! u know a lot of idioms :yeah: When I started to post in the "Spanish Armada", it was great to see that there were a Shuai's fan ;)

Drake, she's not from Barcelona. Well, she will answer you :p :lol:

We (Vero, me, and some people from the Spanish Armada's thread) will go here in Madrid http://www.catshostel.com/en/index.php

Still don't know which hotel will go the players. When I know something, I will say it ;)

It would be really GREAT if you can go here !!!!! :D :bounce:

If you can't, maybe next year :) There will be more chances for sure ;)

I also want to see especially Jie/Zi :D . If Na/Shuai would play doubles normally I think they would have a chance to qualify :sad:

chrison I will see that movie. Sounds good :D

And welcome zhangxian :) :wavey:

Adry :wavey:
My english is not that good :o but I have to tell reading and writting daily on this site helps a lot to practice it and improve it,don't you think? Well,I recognise good tennis when I see it and from the start I knew Shuai would be the bomb!!! :lol: :D

Modiac.
Oct 13th, 2006, 11:24 AM
No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.

Valencia :hearts:
I love the city! Especially its soccer team VALENCIA C. de F. ;)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Adry :wavey:
My english is not that good :o but I have to tell reading and writting daily on this site helps a lot to practice it and improve it,don't you think? Well,I recognise good tennis when I see it and from the start I knew Shuai would be the bomb!!! :lol: :D

Yes, that's right !!! I'm really improving it since I'm posting here. When I started here, I wasn't able to write so much in english. Now I write a lot (what a paragraphs sometimes :eek: :lol: ). There are a lot of errors yeah... :p bit I have to go step by step ;) . The most important now is people can understand me at least. And I think so :p (well... I hope :lol: ). I'm so happy for that. I use a translator sometimes for some words... but I only need it a few times. So :D

drake3781
Oct 18th, 2006, 04:09 AM
Hi :wavey: .

drake3781
Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:31 AM
Hi there Drake :wavey:

No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.Do you know it? Hehe,and no sorry I've no idea what the player's hotel is.I wish I knew ;) so I could go stalk Amélie and Svetlana (you can see from my signature they are the reason I'm going to Madrid,otherwise I don't I would).Just kidding,of course ;) :lol:

Well if you are on holidays,why not come? It's a great excuse to know Spain as well. :D Where do you live?

I'm still thinking about it, though it is getting late, and this tournament doesn't really excite me. But it's a good excuse to go to Spain. I live in Ohio in the US. Is there lots to do in Madrid? I would like to stay for about a week but not to to tennis every day. I like to sightsee.

drake3781
Nov 14th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Hey you who went to Madrid!! Tell us about it, please!! :wavey:

Bероника
Nov 14th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Hey Drake :wavey:

So you didn't go to Madrid in the end? It was an amazing experience.First the tennis live is a lot more exciting than on tv,the balls go faster than you can perceive on tv and the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic.I was cheering like crazy for Amélie.She played very good matchs and I'm so happy and proud to be her fan.I was sitting with a group of french fans and we were constantly singing her songs and cheering her very loudly :lol: I met Adrygf,in fact we spend a lot of time together as we were staying in the same hostel (surrounded by chinese bazars everywhere you looked ;) he'll tell you more about it) with other Spanish Armada members of this site.He's super nice & really passionate for chinese players,a really funny guy ;)

So in brief,fantastic 4 days I spent there (not many time for sightseeing though) and I can't wait for next year that I'll definitely be back (I hope for the whole week).

drake3781
Nov 15th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Hey Drake :wavey:

So you didn't go to Madrid in the end? It was an amazing experience.First the tennis live is a lot more exciting than on tv,the balls go faster than you can perceive on tv and the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic.I was cheering like crazy for Amélie.She played very good matchs and I'm so happy and proud to be her fan.I was sitting with a group of french fans and we were constantly singing her songs and cheering her very loudly :lol: I met Adrygf,in fact we spend a lot of time together as we were staying in the same hostel (surrounded by chinese bazars everywhere you looked ;) he'll tell you more about it) with other Spanish Armada members of this site.He's super nice & really passionate for chinese players,a really funny guy ;)

So in brief,fantastic 4 days I spent there (not many time for sightseeing though) and I can't wait for next year that I'll definitely be back (I hope for the whole week).

That's great and sounds like you had a lot of fun! Did you get to see Yan/Zheng? What was the best thing, besides tennis?

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Nov 15th, 2006, 06:05 PM
That's great and sounds like you had a lot of fun! Did you get to see Yan/Zheng? What was the best thing, besides tennis?

Hi Drake !! It was an amazing week. I was with a lot of people from this board (from Spanish Armada) and I really enjoyed with them. They were so nice, and I had a lot of fun ! I was waiting every day to see Jie and Zi. I was watching every day training courts. And finally I saw them one day, on thursday. When they finished, I said to Zheng Jie to take a pic with her. She posed for me :lol: and said me like: "come here". I asked to the security guardian, but he didn't let me to pass to take a pic with her :o :fiery: :sad: . On saturday in their match, I bought a chinese flag. A chinese woman writed on it "Jia You" on chinese :D . I bought also a whistle and a horn :lol: I was screaming a lot ! and singing: "Zheng Jiiie ! Yan Ziii ! Zheng Jiiie ! Yan Ziii" and "Zheng Jie !!! (claps) Yan Zi !!! (claps)" and "Jia You ! Jia You ! Jia You !" and "VAMOS" every point, etc... :lol: They were so surprised ! Coach Chen Li was watching me and laughing, and she game me a wavey ;) Unfortunalety they lost you know :bigcry: I was so sad, but I really enjoyed the match. I'm so happy because I think I supported them very well. At final of their match, I got an autograph from Zheng Jie in the chinese flag :D I said them: "You are the best, congrats for this amazing season you had. See you next year!!!" :bounce:

In singles I was supporting Martina and Kim. They didn't win... but they fighted a lot in their matches and were so incredible !

I was every day with people from this board. It has been an amazing experience :)

Hope you come here next year drake !!! :wavey:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Nov 15th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Watch this pic I took at YEC :lol: I love it ! :D

Here I am :lol: :p :bounce:

http://i15.tinypic.com/49k5ixd.jpg

I couldn't take a pic with her but well... better this than nothing :lol:

Modiac.
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Hi adrigf and Veronika!
I think I heard your voice and songs on TV(CCTV showed YEC doubles) :lol,which are really loud.Especially when Jie/Zi won a excellent point.:D
It seems you two enjoyed the journey very much! :)I can imagine it should be very fantastic.And thanks for sharing your storys and pics in Madrid. :rocker:

espanol04
Nov 22nd, 2006, 07:57 AM
Hello! I like Peng Shuai!

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:28 PM
Hello! I like Peng Shuai!

Hi and welcome !! :) :wavey:

Why espanol ? are you from Spain ?

I hope you have a good time here :D :bounce:

pierce0415
Nov 22nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Shuai fans :wavey:
Shuai will start 2007 with Gold Coast Qualifying, although she may get into the main draw if anyone withdraws from the Main Draw. She is currently "Next In" :bounce:

iPatty
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:42 AM
she's playing gold coast? :hearts:

get off to a good start this year, peng!

drake3781
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Shuai fans :wavey:
Shuai will start 2007 with Gold Coast Qualifying, although she may get into the main draw if anyone withdraws from the Main Draw. She is currently "Next In" :bounce:

She is #1 on the next in list? I'm sure she will get in, then.

drake3781
Dec 26th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Hope everyone had a merry christmas!

Tell us about your holiday!

And for those who don't celebrate christmas, a question: do you see more and more christmas things happening where you live / in your culture?

I keep hearing about so many non-christian places and people in non-christian religions celebrating christmas, just because it is so much fun! My friend who is married to a Japanese woman told me that the Japanese go crazy for christmas, and I heard a long radio story and read a news story about Christmas in Dubai, and about a Jewish couple who really loves the good feelings that come with christmas so they decided to celebrate it too.

Anyway, if not christmas, maybe you have some winter holiday stories to share with us.

For me, it was a whole day with the family.... long day and I Was glad to get home afterward.. but it was realy nice. Brother from out of town was there, and we had a big meal, and lots of gifts.

jisung
Dec 26th, 2006, 09:01 AM
shuai is now in Australia now, well prepare for the new season pls, u will definitely gain more in the coming spring :worship:
All my best wishes to u:kiss:

drake3781
Dec 27th, 2006, 06:12 AM
And Happy New Year too!! :hatoff: :aparty: :music: :umbrella: :timebomb:

drake3781
Dec 27th, 2006, 06:13 AM
shuai is now in Australia now, well prepare for the new season pls, u will definitely gain more in the coming spring :worship:
All my best wishes to u:kiss:

Nice wishes..... :D :wavey:

Modiac.
Dec 27th, 2006, 07:26 AM
And Happy New Year too!! :hatoff: :aparty: :music: :umbrella: :timebomb:

The same to you. ;)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Dec 27th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I put this on Nas thread. But I want to put it also here ;)

Merry Christmas

I want to desire you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I expect all your desires become reality. This new year will be better than the one we leave and worse than the one will come. Enjoy the holidays.

:hug: :kiss: :wavey:

I really enjoy my time here talking with you, and I am looking forward the next season :bounce:

drake3781
Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:44 PM
Hi :wavey: ! How's everybody doing? Any news?

I just got back from a little trip and did some great sightseeing, in Washington D.C.

Check out this museum and this exhibit.

http://www.nbm.org/Virtual_Tour/Virtual_Tour.html

http://www.nbm.org/Exhibits/greenHouse2/greenHouse.htm
(click into the pages, if you are interested in that subject matter)

Today is Saturday.... worked out, cooking, some stuff with friends, organizing. Nice day.

How about you? :)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Hi :wavey: ! How's everybody doing? Any news?

I just got back from a little trip and did some great sightseeing, in Washington D.C.

Check out this museum and this exhibit.

http://www.nbm.org/Virtual_Tour/Virtual_Tour.html

http://www.nbm.org/Exhibits/greenHouse2/greenHouse.htm
(click into the pages, if you are interested in that subject matter)

Today is Saturday.... worked out, cooking, some stuff with friends, organizing. Nice day.

How about you? :)

Hey ! Great to see you enjoyed your trip :) I cant see the museum. The exhibit seems so cool :yeah:

Im looking for a job right now. And till I find one, Im helping my parents in their company. They are decorators, and they work for Disney and some others companies. We are now preparing "Cinderella" and "Peter Pan"s campaign. Im also looking into studying journalism at university.

Today maybe Ill go to the cinema to see "Night at the Museum". I really like Ben Stiller :lol: His facial expressions are hilarious :eek: :haha:

It could be better, but all is going ok here :)

drake3781
Feb 5th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Hey ! Great to see you enjoyed your trip :) I cant see the museum. The exhibit seems so cool :yeah:

Im finding a job right now. And till it comes, Im helping my parents in their job. They are decorators, and they work for Disney and some others companys. We are now preparing "Cinderella" and "Peter Pan"s campaign. Im also looking forward to study journalism at university.

Today maybe Ill go to the cinema to see "Night at the Museum". I really like Ben Stiller :lol: His faces are just :eek: :haha:

What exactly are they decorating, and what does it entail?

Modiac.
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:52 AM

Im finding a job right now. And till it comes, Im helping my parents in their job. They are decorators, and they work for Disney and some others companys. We are now preparing "Cinderella" and "Peter Pan"s campaign. Im also looking forward to study journalism at university.

Today maybe Ill go to the cinema to see "Night at the Museum". I really like Ben Stiller :lol: His faces are just :eek: :haha:

Your parents' job sounds cool!
Sometimes I imagined that I were Peter Pan and would never grow up when I was in primary school. :lol:
You major in journalism?! So you have chance to be a tennis journalist or reporter one day.:cool:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Your parents' job sounds cool!

Its an okay job right. Furthermore I get all Disney movies free, and before their release on cinemas sometimes :p Its my familys business (my brother is a musician but also works there). So its a great environment. While we are doing, we talk, we listen to music... so its cool :)

Sometimes I imagined that I were Peter Pan and would never grow up when I was in primary school. :lol:

:lol: Well, when I was a child, I thought my toys came alive when we werent around, just like "Toy Story" you know :lol: (I love Pixar :worship: )

You major in journalism?! So you have chance to be a tennis journalist or reporter one day.:cool:

That is my goal. Its a dream... but why not to try it :)

wukenaihe
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:20 PM
That is my goal. It would be a dream... but why not to try it :)

hope u can realize your dream.:D

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:33 PM
What exactly are they decorating, and what does it entail?

We decorate different department stores, shopping centres and malls for the promotion of DVD movie releases for companies like Disney, Filmax, and Nintendo (video games is a new area for us), amongst others. Companies send us all the material we need. We have a studio where we prepare the campaigns (We cut out figures and paint the letters for the titles... ). Its right near to my house and I have my computer there). We put everything together and add our own creative touches and then take the finished product to the various shopping centres to be decorated before the DVD release date.

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:29 PM
You can see I edited some posts from today and yesterday... and you can see the english is much better now :lol:

My brother´s girlfriend corrected some mistakes :lol: She was born in Seattle :)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:29 PM
hope u can realize your dream.:D

Thank u very much ;)

Modiac.
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Its an okay job right. Furthermore I get all Disney movies free
OMG,you're definately a lucky dog!
Sometimes the ticket is just too expensive for me,so I can only rent DVD and watch it at home.:help:

I love Pixar's stuff,too!:hearts: They're genius in animation pictures field.:yeah:
I just bought the DVD of Cars,and I remember that I begged my mom to buy me a Buzz Lightyear several times untill she said yes. :lol:

That is my goal. Its a dream... but why not to try it :)
Achievement is always originally established by a dream.
You're right. :clap2: Why not to try it?

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 07:20 PM
OMG,you're definately a lucky dog!
Sometimes the ticket is just too expensive for me,so I can only rent DVD and watch it at home.:help:

I love Pixar's stuff,too!:hearts: They're genius in animation pictures field.:yeah:
I just bought the DVD of Cars,and I remember that I begged my mom to buy me a Buzz Lightyear several times untill she said yes. :lol:

:lol: Well I have to say that was before... a years ago. Now I have to buy the movies :o

And yep, "Toy Story" (1 and 2), "The Incredibles", "Monsters, INC", "Finding Nemo", "Cars", "A bugs life" (the last two ones are my least favourites) and all their short films are really amazing :worship: Im waiting for their next movie: "Ratatouille" :D :bounce:

Disney were really lucky buying them. Because Disney latest movies are... :tape: :help:

By the way I also have a "Buzz Lightyear" :lol: He says: "I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace." "To infinity and beyond!" :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Here some pics from our latest campaigns

http://i18.tinypic.com/2gvo9jp.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4344rph.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/4d7fos8.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/47acm75.jpg

Modiac.
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Amazing works!! :hearts:
I can't imagine the whole fantastic decoration works were done by just a family. :yeah:

I heard a little about "Ratatouille".It's a story about rats who fights for his dream to be a chef,right?
Their pictures about animals never make me feel disappointed,so I look forward to seeing the movie as soon as possible. :)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Amazing works!! :hearts:
I can't imagine the whole fantastic decoration works were done by just a family. :yeah:

I heard a little about "Ratatouille".It's a story about rats who fights for his dream to be a chef,right?
Their pictures about animals never make me feel disappointed,so I look forward to seeing the movie as soon as possible. :)

Thank you :D Very greatful to you :)

We do some some provinces from Spain. Other people do the other ones you know.

Thats the story from Ratatouille yep. Its writted and directed by Brad Bird ( "The incredibles" ) Here a picture:

http://www.recreodigital.com/art/ratatouille.jpg

And teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bjWR6mAaA

I would have prefered a movie with humans, like "The incredibles". But for example I remember with Monsters INC, my expectations werent so high, but I was totally wrong. That movie surprised me. I only can say with Pixar you can have the highest expectations :bounce:

Im also looking forward some movies like Shrek 3 (like you see, I really like animation movies) and Spiderman 3 also :D

By the way I will go finally to the cinema this thursday to see "Night at the Museum" :)

drake3781
May 24th, 2007, 04:04 AM
Hello Shuai fans...........how is everyone doing? Any good or interesting news?

Right now I'm so stressed because it's the time of year when I find out if my contract is renewed or not..... I'll either be happy and rich again for one more year (and working hard! :p ) or depressed and poor (and have to look for another job :tape: :sad: ).

So wish me well!!

Leonardo
Sep 7th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Hello, everyone! Thank you all for supporting Shuai Peng like me!

lovehotel
Sep 7th, 2007, 01:49 PM
So whom you are?

drake3781
Oct 3rd, 2007, 05:36 AM
Im playing tennis now 2-3 days a week! Anybody else? :wavey:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Oct 3rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Im playing tennis now 2-3 days a week! Anybody else? :wavey:

Hey drake, so many time without talking to you. Hope all is going great there :)

Im so busy now. I started my first year at university two weeks ago. Im there right now. And Im working the afternoons. I wake up everyday at 07.00 and come home so late, at 00.00h . Only two weeks, but Im starting to get so tired :tears: I was supposed to finish my job last week. I have been working during all the summer (Im working in Decathlon, a famous sport store in Europe. Im a salesman on tennis department :) ). They told me if I wanted to keep working two more months. And I accepted. Its a nice work, and I met so many great people there! Im happy with it. Its a very good job to combine with university. If they tell me I want to sign an indefinite contract two months later, I will do it. But I will ask to work less hours (currently Im working 20 hours to week - 5 days; 16 or 12 hours on 3 days would be so good).

I try to play tennis every weekend now :D Im playing so well lately! I had no serve. And now I really improved it!!! Now I enjoy to serve, and Im with a lot of confidence thanks to it. I'm so happy with my game right now. My forehand keeps being my best shot. And I improved my net game and my backhand. So thats great :)

Here at uniersity there are some tennis courts! I hope to meet people who play tennis :)

drake3781
Dec 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Adry.... how is school, and tennis? Any more news?

Anybody else........?!?!

I'm about to join a singles team with matches starting in January. (My first time playing officially :p ).

Thinking about making reservations for Amelia Island and/or Charleston since our girl will be there!!

Happy New Year to all!!

wukenaihe
Dec 28th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Good luck to ur first debute!

I loooove playing tennis. My best shot is my BH, but my FH is a little bit shaky...but I'm working on it!

drake3781
Dec 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Good luck to ur first debute!

I loooove playing tennis. My best shot is my BH, but my FH is a little bit shaky...but I'm working on it!

I assume you are in China? Do you have good courts/facilities? Do you have a lot of pollution that bothers your playing? I read that Beijing pollution is the worst ever right now.

wukenaihe
Dec 29th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I assume you are in China? Do you have good courts/facilities? Do you have a lot of pollution that bothers your playing? I read that Beijing pollution is the worst ever right now.

what's the standard of "good courts"?

ewww...compared with Singapore, Shanghai's facilities are much better since almost all of them are newly built in last five years. Tennis is getting more and more popular in China since 2004.

I went to the TMC in last three years, and its very hard to get a ticket this year.

Talking of pullution, I don't know Beijing's condition, but in Shanghai, Im not bothered by the "smoke thing". and my Europe freinds seems to adapt it, at least havent complaint about it in front of me. Compared with Sing and Hongkong, the air there is slightly better than Shanghai, but it's OK for me.

drake3781
Jan 27th, 2008, 04:14 AM
what's the standard of "good courts"?

ewww...compared with Singapore, Shanghai's facilities are much better since almost all of them are newly built in last five years. Tennis is getting more and more popular in China since 2004.

I went to the TMC in last three years, and its very hard to get a ticket this year.

Talking of pullution, I don't know Beijing's condition, but in Shanghai, Im not bothered by the "smoke thing". and my Europe freinds seems to adapt it, at least havent complaint about it in front of me. Compared with Sing and Hongkong, the air there is slightly better than Shanghai, but it's OK for me.

I would love to visit Shanghai. :wavey:

Hey everyone, I won my first official tennis match last week. :p It was exciting. My record is now 1-1. This is a weekend league, but I don't play every weekend.

Life is really stressful these days - work, and other stuff going on.

I'll get a vacation in March and am going to Indian Wells... to see Shuai. :D

Hope everybody is doing well. :wavey:

mariahdg
Jun 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM
if you dare to come to China :rolleyes:

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Hey guys just letting you know tomorrow Sopcast will show Shuai's final match live. ;)

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I'll be sleeping :sad: Time zone difference :o

I will get up at anytime my fav players play. :lol:

And bet365 will show it,too.

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM

This is better!

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I didnt realise Bet365 showed the semis :sad:

I would have got up early to watch for sure. I will definately watch the final!

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Suricate (sorry, it's simpler :p ), who are your favorite non-Chinese gymnasts? :p

And I just realized something. I was looking at Eggy's ranking, and I thought, oh great, Shuai is 40th now but she'll be down to 50th once her Beijing pts are off, but I just realized her Beijing pts are off already :bounce: :lol:

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Suricate (sorry, it's simpler :p ), who are your favorite .............

:haha:

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Im thinking of changing back to Suricate anyway, its who I am :p

My faves are Ponor, Sofronie - both retired.
I like Anna Pavlova too, and Sandra Izbasa.
I like the whole Chinese team though.

Who do you like?

I noticed that too! At first I thought, oh no Beijing is coming off already but then I realised that Shuai is still top 40, and now she can make up points at Beijing :bounce:

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Where do you live? :) :wavey:

I just realized you changed your flag to a Canadian one :lol:

Hey I'm Chris(a lot of people here call me Fabien:o).

I used to live in Vancouver but now I'm in China.;)

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Where do you live Ellery?
Canada?

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I love Vanessa Ferrari :cool: She is so adorable.
Before that, I was never really that into gymnastics :p I liked Svetlana Khorkina though.

What´s your name? I am Tuo :wavey:

Chris, are you Chinese? And are you Francophone? :p Fabien sounds very French.
And Montreal is so much better :ras:

Modiac.
Im thinking of changing back to Suricate anyway, its who I am :p

My faves are Ponor, Sofronie - both retired.
I like Anna Pavlova too, and Sandra Izbasa.
I like the whole Chinese team though.

I think Pavlova is hot,too. While she never got a decent result in world championships. :sad: I don't know why I just don't think romanian is hot.

$uricate
Hey I'm Chris(a lot of people here call me Fabien:o).

I used to live in Vancouver but now I'm in China.;)

Why do they call you Fabien? :confused:

Whereabouts in China?

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:32 PM

Chris, are you Chinese? And are you Francophone? :p Fabien sounds very French.
And Montreal is so much better :ras:

I don't speak french(except few simple words).
Fabien is a singer's name,not mine.:p

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I love Vanessa Ferrari :cool: She is so adorable.
Before that, I was never really that into gymnastics :p I liked Svetlana Khorkina though.

:wavey: Tuo

Im Steve.

Vanessa is cool too, she underperformed in Beijing. I loved Khorkina, I still havent got over the All Around controvery :(

I am originally from Montreal but I am currently attending college in the States :)

Whereabouts?
I remember you used to have a Canadian flag.

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM

Why do they call you Fabien? :confused:

Whereabouts in China?

They may think Fabien is my name since i'm fabien lollipop here.

Chongqing(Chungking). Have u ever heard of this city?

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:36 PM

Of course. My dad is from Chengdu.

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I think Pavlova is hot,too. While she never got a decent result in world championships. :sad: I don't know why I just don't think romanian is hot.

Pavlova is hot. There arent really any superhot gymnasts at the moment.

I like them for their gymnastics ability too though :angel:

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Of course. My dad is from Chengdu.

I was born in China, but have been living in Montreal for 10 years now

Did he tell you that Chengdu and Chongqing are rivals?:devil:

We're so alike:I was born in Canada,but have been living in Chongqing for 9 years now.:eek:

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:41 PM

I guessed that it was a made-up name, the lollipop part gave it away ;)

I dont know this city, there are so many in China though. I know quite a few.

Yeah, I was born in China, but have been living in Montreal for 10 years now :)

Cool, do you consider yourself Chinese or Canadian?

I really want to go to China for a while. Ive been to Hong Kong but I really want to go to Beijing or Tianjin, or maybe Shenzen. I have a free year so it is a possibitlity :cool:

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM
They're showing Shuai's SF match on tape here: http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-guangdong-sports-test.html :eek:

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Svetlana's legs :drool:

:drool:

Liukin is actually very similar to Khorkina!

Definitely Chinese. :p Sometimes I consider myself very Canadian, but then the Olympics come, and I found myself not really giving a damn when Canadians sucked but feeling very upset when Chinese did, so that kinda answered my question :angel:

You find out who you really are when it comes to moments like these. Canada sucks in general in sports (except Ice hockey), I think they are used to it :o

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:50 PM
They're showing Shuai's SF match on tape here: http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-guangdong-sports-test.html :eek:

Thanks! :D

I cant see it though, the box is there but there is an x in the top corner :(

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Oh no, I forgot about bitchface :lol:
I can sympathise kinda, Im really glad He got the gold though :p

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:01 PM
If Feifei retired, there won't be any Chinese girl left who is decent on vault :o

At least Yuyuan is :hearts: on floor.

I know :(
Linlin Deng is pretty decent on vault. They are all young still so there is time for them to perfect this apparatus.

Yuyuan :hearts:
No medal though :(

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Yuyuan's charm, style,charisma are delightful.

She just needs a higher level of difficulty in her tumbling passes :o

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:05 PM
charm, style and charisma are more important anyway, they cant be taught :shrug:

She can always learn harder abilities, you cant teach Shawn Johnson to not be a robot :o

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM
charm, style and charisma are more important anyway, they cant be taught :shrug:

She can always learn harder abilities, you cant teach Shawn Johnson to not be a robot :o

Shawn is so cute :hearts: But she does seem to lack a bit of elegance.

Where is PPP? Ning? I wonder which team will show up at the next Worlds.

And Linlin :hearts: She did one whole thing in the whole competition and that was vault in the team final. Luckily, she absolutely nailed it :worship:

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Where is Pang PanPan? Is she PPP? I dont know actually, why was she not at the Olympics? I thought Ning was too young or something.

Linlin is a really good allrounder, I think He is too. Hopefully by London she is not a one-event wonder.

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Maybe they thought Linlin could be used as a backup for events other than vault :confused:

I don't know where Pang Panpan is, that meltdown on vault in Aarhus :o

Modiac.
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Pang Panpan. :hearts: I heard she's injured before Olympics. :sad:

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Maybe they thought Linlin could be used as a backup for events other than vault :confused:

I don't know where Pang Panpan is, that meltdown on vault in Aarhus :o

Yeah i think she is injured :sad:

Its interesting what you are saying about Linlin, cause I found this website that talks about it all.

http://polish101-gymnastics.blogspot.com/2008/07/and-spot-6-goes-to-part-2-china.html

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Wow, that´s a pretty thorough analysis :worship:

Thanks!

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Wow, that´s a pretty thorough analysis :worship:

Thanks!

Thats ok, I just happened to find it.

:rolls:

:lol: I think he is being serious though :unsure:

Its weird how he doesnt pick Deng, yet she ended up being the 6th member.

$uricate
Sep 20th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I need to go out now. I'll be back later

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:02 PM
:eek: So many pages here today :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:03 PM

The name is quite funny, since Pan in Spanish is bread. So its like "Bread bread bread" :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Oh Suricate I see :p :lol: ;)

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Hey Adri! :wavey:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Hi :bigwave: Just came back at home from work :)

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I am working on a Spanish essay and also studying for my Spanish history exam :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM
You will pass it for sure :) You know, if you have any question, just ask me ;)

Ellery
Sep 20th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks! :lol: :wavey: My essay is fine, it's just that there is a lot of historical stuffs to digest. Invasion romana, invasion visigoda, invasion musulmane, etc. :p

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:14 PM
lol people today started the 10th Big Brother here in Spain. I just saw there is a chinese there (lives in Madrid). Her name is Jie Li :eek: :lol:

I was playing tennis table this afternoon like 4 hours :eek: I'm really tired! I didn't lose a match :D And I have to say I played unbelievable well ! :) You should see me playing like Shuai with DH FH and BH :haha: (hey don't wanna be arrogant but I have to say I'm good! so don't laugh :p :devil: )

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:36 PM
http://www.telecinco.es/content/maincontent/24942/C_2_maincontent_24942_mediumimage.jpg

A pic :lol:

She seems really nice :D and so funny ! This year I'm wanna watch the show because of her. My fave by far :hearts:

She says: "I'm so chinese. A lot of spaniards think chinese people eat dog. I want to participate here just to show them how chinese people really are. When I came to Spain 6 years ago I thought all guys were so beautiful! But they have a lot of hair and that's so scared!" :spit: :rolls:

I will tell you how she progresses there :haha: This tuesday there will be an expulsion, hope it's not her :scared:

Jia You Jie Li :bounce: :rocker2:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:59 PM
Okay. I usually watch Big Brother (american version) so I know what it's about :p

Does have any good alliances right now?

The question is that they think they are all the new competitors. But its like a "final casting" and audience will vote to eliminate one of them (tuesday). There is also a couple (those 2 are the only 2 official contestants right now, but they still dont know) and they have to fake they dont know each other u know (they dont know, they are in another hourse right now).

They are still knowing each other (started just like 1-2 hours ago) so I cant say. But I think she will have good alliances yeah :D (I hope!).

There is also a grandma :weirdo: :o And a women dwarf :lol: (and a transexual I would say :rolleyes: )

Ellery
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
"Los españoles al principio me parecían todos muy guapos, pero claro, luego tienen mucho pelo y eso da mucho miedo."

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:11 AM
"Los españoles al principio me parecían todos muy guapos, pero claro, luego tienen mucho pelo y eso da mucho miedo."

:spit: :rolls: :haha:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:22 AM
Is Raquel a tranny? :confused:

:haha: I thought about Javier Palomares :lol: :o

He's not probably, but he really seems a girl. Furthermore a transexual (woman that operated to be a man) participated in a previous edition:

http://media.eresmas.com/biblioteca/img/actualidad2/nicki_not.jpg

:tape:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ok Im going to bed. Already 2.25 am here :yawn: And I will have to get up early soon since I start my classes this thursday :help: :sobbing: I have to make the most of (aprovechar?) to sleep these last days :tears: ( Talk to u tomorrow Tuo Thomas :p (now I dont know how to call u :lol: ). We'll keep this conversation in another moment :lol:

:wavey: :zzz:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:32 AM
http://www.telecinco.es/content/maincontent/24940/C_2_maincontent_24940_mediumimage.jpg

Patty Schnyder after an incomplete sex change operation :tape:

Ellery
Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Ok Im going to bed. Already 2.25 am here :yawn: And I will have to get up early soon since I start my classes this thursday :help: :sobbing: I have to make the most of (aprovechar?) to sleep these last days :tears: ( Talk to u tomorrow Tuo Thomas :p (now I dont know how to call u :lol: ). We'll keep this conversation in another moment :lol:

:wavey: :zzz:

:wavey: Good night!

$uricate
Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Anyone around? :unsure:

Lets get this place moving again! :drive:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:42 PM
OMG people I feel Shuai is gonna crush everyone this year :hearts:

$uricate
Jan 5th, 2009, 08:40 PM
OMG people I feel Shuai is gonna crush everyone this year :hearts:

Me too! Just obviously not at Brisbane :rolleyes:

I think she deliberately let Jarmilla win, in front of the home crowd and everything. She's just really classy like that :cool:

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:28 PM
Shuai :hearts:

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM

Im good!

How are you?

I had a long spell of not being on here, but things are definately interesting again :drool:

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
I'm good too :wavey:

Second week of class about to end :drool:

Shushu :drool: Both Shushu and Jie making 3R here :hearts: Amaze.

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
I saw that Jie made it :eek:

I really expected her to lose for soem reason :tape:

What class do you take?

You have to remove Yung Jan from your alive list, shes's dead now :tears:

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
True :bigcry: :sad: I had forgotten about her loss due to my other fav's somewhat unexpected wins :drool:

:rolls: at Jie's win though. Melinda hit 31 W and 60 UE's and Jie barely won 1 more pt than her in the match :help:

I take psychology, a physics class, a history class and an Italian class :D

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
My faves had unexpected wins too :banana:

Jie :help:

I didnt take any of those classes in school :lol:
We weren't allowed to do Italian though :ras:

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Shuai, Daniela and Jelena D in the 3r of a Slam? Hasn't happened in a while :p Good for you.

Jie said in her interview that by the time the third set came, she didn't have any gameplan or tactics left, just tried to keep the ball in play to wait for the error while avoiding fainting due to heat :rolls: :help: (It worked perfectly cause Melinda self-destructed neatly in third :tape:, with Jie hitting occasional nice winners) Hope she can develop a better game plan against K.Bond :hearts:

Why? There was no Italian classes offered?

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
:lol: :rolls:

It was nice of her to admit she had no plan and scraped through though. Thank God she played a headcase.

I bet she beats K.Bond now :)

No, we had to do either Franch or German, and I was made to do French :sobbing:

Im learning Potuguese now though :D

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
This tournament is a strange dejavu of Wimbledon 2006 :hearts:

One of only 2 other Slams where Shuai and Jie both made 3R :hearts:

Even the scorelines are similar... Jie beat Eva Birnerova 76(6) 57 63 in the second round of Wimbledon 2006 and this time she beat Melinda 76(0) 57 63 :eek:

French :hearts: Portuguese is good too :hearts:, although Spanish might be more useful :p

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
That is spooky :unsure:

Maybe its a sign, although this time Shuai gets to have the semi final run :awww:

Apparently right now Portuguese is growing faster than Spanish, but maybe you are right. I like the portuguese language better though, and I really wanna go to Brazil, or maybe Macau.

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:50 PM
Jie vs Shuai QF please :drool:

Oh I see :p

I mean, Portuguese is limited to Brazil and Portugal whereas Spanish gives you most of Central + South America (excluding Brazil), but if you want to go to Brazil :hearts: Also, SPanish is the second language in the US.

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 02:11 PM
I would love that QF too :drool:

I suppose, Spanish is important. Maybe I'll learn that too!

Anyway, I need to go just now.

Speak to you later :wavey:

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:09 PM

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:10 PM

You are in Scotland, right?

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:35 PM
Yes I am :)

Im back now btw, when I came back I realised someone had went online and somehow I got logged back in here, its weird :unsure:

Are you in Canada?

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:47 PM
No :lol:
I didnt log out of here so when someone went back on the net it automatically logged back in here cause the page was still up.

Where abouts in the states? Have I asked that before? :scratch:

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:57 PM
I know :p

I wonder how often Im actually logged in here!

Philadelphia eh? Have you always lived there?

Ellery
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:58 PM
Nope, I am just a college junior here. :p

You a fan of Yvonne? :p

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 11:05 PM
Hmmm, so you've only just moved to Philly?
Where were you before that?

I am one of the biggest Yvonne fans on here :angel:

Are you a fan?

$uricate
Jan 22nd, 2009, 11:05 PM
I picked my winners btw :p

$uricate
Jan 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Anyone about? :unsure:

Ellery
Jan 28th, 2009, 02:44 AM
I am here :wavey:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 07:57 PM
:dance:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 08:48 PM

I was just dancing there.

How are you?

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Good! :D

I have to fill out my tax forms though, not very fun :shrug: :sad:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM
What is a tax form for?

Why should I avoid that expression in French? Did I say it wrong? Im not completely fluent so I have to look stuff up sometimes :(

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Sucer = suck, but in the original meaning of you know, using your mouth to suction something. Sucer in French cannot be used to say, "I am not good at something".

So when you say "je suce", it has a distinctively sexual connotation rofl. :p

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Oh no :rolls:

What would be the correct expression in French then?

I find it hard to put sayings into other languages.

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:24 PM
"Je suis nul" would work. :D

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Cool. I'll remember that.

Do you have to speak French every day where you live?

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Well, I am studying in the States right now, but back home in Quebec, I speak French with many of my friends :D

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Cool. I would love to live somewhere where more than one language was spoken. Cause we only use one here they dont really bother trying to make us learn another :rolleyes:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I cant really remember :lol:
I liked her since she first appeared and I really started liking her in 2006 when I saw her play on tv :hearts:

I just love the Chinese girls, I love China :) They are all really interesting.

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:39 PM
And Jie and Na are such fighters. Plus I have a thing for headcases :inlove:

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:42 PM
The 2 nations who have the most players in your sig are Romania and China, 2 gymnastics nations. Coincidence? :p

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:48 PM
You noticed :p

I love gymnastics too and my favourite teams are Romania and China, I guess there may be a link. I think China and Romania are the tennis superpowers of the future :)

The players are interesting cause theyre the first generation of top players from these countries.

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I only just put Jie in my sig today cause I noticed she was missing.

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 09:54 PM
:lol: I just love the inclusion of the oh-so-popular Yvonne Meusburger in your sig :p

My original sig consisted of Jie, Na, Shuai, Zi, Ai, Yung-Jan, Jelena, Sveta, Katarina. :hearts:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I think Im Yvonne's biggest fan :lol:

It started as a joke, but now I love her! Everybody needs one good fan :angel:

Why did you get rid of your sig? I was trying to remember who was in it. You like the Chinese girls most too?

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Well, I am Chinese :ras: so yeah.

I used to be one of sexy prattylicious Nicole Pratt's biggest fans :hearts: so I know what it feels like to support a player whom many (dumb) people consider a joke :sad:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Prattasaurus :hearts:

:hug: Who cares what everyone else thinks!

Its weird, you say you support them cause you are Chinese, yet I dont support any British players even though Im from Britain. I hate most of them :o

Something else I noticed. People who are fans of Shuai always prefer Na or Jie over her, hardly anyone likes Shuai best with the exception of LefandePatty and drake89585864

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Jie has very few haters :p That's true. Some people hate Na and others hate Shuai (because of their playing style). Let me think of other Shuai fans who like her over Na and Jie...

Aren't you from Scotland? :confused: If that was the case, then I could understand your dislike for British players :ras:

Unseeded and looming Nicole Prattylicious :hearts:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Unseeded and looming :rolls:

Yes Im from Scotland so you're right about that. We mostly see England as a rival rather than our own. Although Baltacha and Murray are Scottish and I dont really like them either, I was really annoyed when he beat Nadal at the US Open :fiery:

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Rafa :worship: I always used to be more of a Roger fan than a Rafa fan, but after Roger's snide comment about female world number one's, I am totally on the Rafa bandwagon :fiery: :lol:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I liked Fed for a bit until he became number one. Since then I just think he has become more and more arrogant. He hates to lose, even though he almost always won (not anymore).

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I know. :( It took me so long to find out though.

The one thing I hate about Rafa is his butt-scratching :shrug: :p

You've never heard of the "Unseeded and looming" gag on tennisforum? When did you join? :p

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I didnt notice the butt scratching so much at the AO, but its bad :o
I think Rafa beating Roger at a hardcourt slam may be one of the nails in Fed's coffin.

I think Ive seen the gag, it had a bunch of unseeded players that were threats then Pratt added on always :lol:
I dont know if I was a member yet though, I had looked at this site before I joined officially :secret:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I was thinking about Shuai fans there, and I just realised - Where is Shalafan? :confused:
He's not been around in ages.

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Seriously. I still can't believe Roger lost on a hardcourt final :o If he loses Wimbledon again... :wavey: then slam or no slam, he won't be number 1 :devil:

Yeah, the "unseeded and looming" gag was a masterpiece of Pierce0415, a true wtaworld legend :hearts: Every week, before each tournament, he would post a "seeds" list with the pictures of the seeds :D And he would always include an unseeded and looming list, which included Pratty and Chinese players, among others.

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I know. Remember when it was a foregone conclusion that he would win more slams than Sampras, he was gonna win at least 20 at the rate he was going etc. But all it takes is one player to come up and knock your confidence and all of a sudden it looks like he might not win anymore :help:

I dont think he can ever win the French now, barring some injury to Nadal.

Who is Pierce0415? Where is he now?

I think we should carry on the unseeded and looming tradition ;)

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:13 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=336981&page=31

Yvonne needs a few more people to show their support for a forum :angel:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:14 PM

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM
im learning spanish and french :lol:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Pierce0415 was banned :bigcry:

i think adrygfs his msn or yahoo messenger? :shrug:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Seriously. I still can't believe Roger lost on a hardcourt final :o If he loses Wimbledon again... :wavey: then slam or no slam, he won't be number 1 :devil:

Yeah, the "unseeded and looming" gag was a masterpiece of Pierce0415, a true wtaworld legend :hearts: Every week, before each tournament, he would post a "seeds" list with the pictures of the seeds :D And he would always include an unseeded and looming list, which included Pratty and Chinese players, among others.

remember since AOs a new surface (slow and high bounce), it suits the players with big serve, good defense and movement.

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Pierce0415 was banned :bigcry:

Forever?

Was Shalafan banned?

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Forever?

Was Shalafan banned?

just this one, he/shes two accounts b4, so the mod asked him/her to decide which one being banned. he/shes using "mariahdg". :p

$uricate

Im learning Portuguese and French :p

Pasta-Na
Pierce0415 :sad:

I still remember his Nadia hate threads :rolls:

i love his bombshell threads :rolls:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Yep, I talk usually to him by email. He should be back, its really missed here. Tennisforum is not the same without him. :tears:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Yep, I talk usually to him by email. He should be back, its really missed here. Tennisforum is not the same without him. :tears:

like the movie "u got mail"? :devil:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:31 PM

:eek: Let me see that spanish :lol:

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Wow, 4 of us chatting simultaneously in this thread :eek:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:32 PM
just this one, he/shes two accounts b4, so the mod asked him/her to decide which one being banned. he/shes using "mariahdg". :p

What?! :eek:

So Shalafan and Mariahdg are the same person?
I guess Mariahdg was the good side and Shalafan was the evil side ;)

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM
:eek: Let me see that spanish :lol:

give me little bit more time :angel:

im still trying to figure out when to use el or la b4 the words :rolls:
spend 1 hour everyday to learn the new vocabularies and the grammar/sentence structure. :lol:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Wow, 4 of us chatting simultaneously in this thread :eek:

I know :eek: :dead:

Thanks for showing your support for Yvonne's forum :D

I really want it. It will be called Yvonne's Burger Bar :hearts:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:35 PM
What?! :eek:

So Shalafan and Mariahdg are the same person?
I guess Mariahdg was the good side and Shalafan was the evil side ;)

yep :p

and i gave him/her a nickname shalafandg :spit: :rolls:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM
sometimes they shorten few words into one word in spanish :sad: but really hard to hear what they're talking about when they speak so fast. :fiery:

Ellery
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I know :eek: :dead:

Thanks for showing your support for Yvonne's forum :D

I really want it. It will be called Yvonne's Burger Bar :hearts:

Yvonne's Burger Bar :rolls:

Genius :hearts: A good rep coming your way!

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM
sometimes they shorten few words into one word in spanish :sad: but really hard to hear what they're talking about when they speak so fast. :fiery:

People say its one of the easiest idiomes to learnt objectively! :p Its so easy :lol:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM
yep :p

and i gave him/her a nickname shalafandg :spit: :rolls:

You spend one hour a day learning Spanish? :eek:
I spend about an hour a week trying to learn Portuguese so Im obviously never gonna :o

Yvonne's Burger Bar :rolls:

Genius :hearts: A good rep coming your way!

Thanks!

Then when people join they can be the official chef, cattle rancher etc :hearts:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Tuo,

Dhalsin is OK,

But no one can compare to THE BEST

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/an/ti/antiwakka/channels/c_d_w/images/5064914chun_li.jpg

Li Chun :worship:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:48 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BC26fCd8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think I should try that :lol:

Too many time here, and I only can say "Ni hao" and "Jia You" :o :sobbing: Chinese is really hard :ras: :crying2:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:49 PM
This.

Come on guys! :)

No more Nike Chinese Dolls anymore :tears:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Tuo,

Dhalsin is OK,

But no one can compare to THE BEST

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/an/ti/antiwakka/channels/c_d_w/images/5064914chun_li.jpg

Li Chun :worship:

Did I miss something? :confused:

I love Streetfighter! I dressed up as Vega for Halloween 2 years ago :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:53 PM

Suricate, u missed my bombshell thread in GM :sad:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:55 PM
By the way, we need a "Official X of the Ping Pong Peng Plaza" too, just like the Daniela and Maria and Jelena stuffs.

Totally!

Who made up Ping Pong Peng Plaza?

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:55 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BC26fCd8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think I should try that :lol:

Too many time here, and I only can say "Ni hao" and "Jia You" :o :sobbing: Chinese is really hard :ras: :crying2:

i bought few discs of spanish and french languages :p after finish these, then learn mandarin :p

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:56 PM
It should be a word that starts with p, ideally :p

To keep up the alliteration.

i have to pee :hearts:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:56 PM
i bought few discs of spanish and french languages :p after finish these, then learn mandarin :p

So, you don't know mandarin? :eek:

Pasta-Na
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:57 PM
So, you don't know mandarin? :eek:

no, only cantonese :rolls:

$uricate
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:59 PM
But Vega is a disgusting pedophile :sad:

:lol: Is he? How do you know? :sad:

Suricate, u missed my bombshell thread in GM :sad:

I did? Where is it? Link me!

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Ping, Pong and Peng? :eek:

http://www.2ndeal.com/images/300/pala-ping-pong-mariquita---1.jpg

:spit:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:00 AM
:lol: Is he? How do you know? :sad:

I did? Where is it? Link me!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=370497 :cool: :angel: :lol:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:03 AM
no, only cantonese :rolls:

Its much different?

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:03 AM
whos vega? was thinking something related to brisvega :rolls:

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Its much different?

not much, just speaking :p

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:05 AM
List of adjectives with p:

precious
precocious
pitiful
personal
personable
picky
piney
puffy
pretty
prissy
prickly
penniless
palliative
palatable
panoramic
pink
puce
poor
popular
painful
painless
pasty
pale
pious
perilous
porcine
preachy
possible
polished
porous
peaceful
peaceable
piercing
piecemeal
petty

Good idea! How did you type these so fast? :eek:

:lol: :p

He tried to kill and rape Chun-Li :fiery: SO DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH VEGA.

My girlfriend dressed up as Chun Li at the same time :lol: :sobbing:

How old is Chun Li?

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:05 AM
im still a bit sad of na li's loss. :o u know, the relationship between China and Frances not very good atm. and those linemen might hate Chinese players a bit. :o

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:06 AM

He's Vega

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/vega-street-fighter-24710.jpg
http://www.alan-noon.com/misc/SFTM/SFTM_Vega_sets_his_feet.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/videojuego/images/6/63/VegaSF.jpg

Suricate, I cant imagine you from Vega LOLOLOL

Superna, I miss ur freay monster avatar :sad: and your tuna avatar :crying2: :rolls: :bowdown:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:08 AM
im still a bit sad of na li's loss. :o u know, the relationship between China and Frances not very good atm. and those linemen might hate Chinese players a bit. :o

:hug: Don't worry, Na will fuck them winning the French Open beating Mauresmo 6-0 6-0 in the final :banana:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=370497 :cool: :angel: :lol:

:lol:

That is probably what Na means when she said that :p

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9374/vegagd9.jpg

Ellery
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:11 AM
My ranking of the original Streetfighter character:

GOOD CHARACTERS

1. CHUN-LI GODDESS :hearts: :hearts:

2. Dhalsim

3. Honda

4. Blanka

Whatever

5. Ryu

6. Ken

7. Sagat

8. Guile

PLEASE CRAWL INTO SOME HOLE (AND NEVER COME OUT) OR GET KILLED BY AN ATOMIC BOMB KTHNXDIE

9. Balrog

10. Vega

11. Mr. Bison

12. Zangief

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:13 AM
:hug: Don't worry, Na will fuck them winning the French Open beating Mauresmo 6-0 6-0 in the final :banana:

french opens much better u know. theres always a trace on the clay surface and the linemen cant annoy the players. and na li's game styles to hit the balls very close to the lines.

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:15 AM

But oh well, I have to recognise I dressed up from:

http://www.illustratorguy.com/products_pictures/aladdin_suicide.jpg

(My cousin was this: http://www.adisney.com/peliculas/aladdin/img/carpet.gif LMAO )

And I also dressed up:

http://oclcyc.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sylvester.jpg

:weirdo:

Tons of years ago like you can suppose :o

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:15 AM

He's Vega

Superna, I miss ur freay monster avatar :sad: and your tuna avatar :crying2: :rolls: :bowdown:

oic, i remember vega now :lol: used to use "him" on the console game in the shop. :p

well, tunas dead (banned) :sad:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:16 AM
My new sig :drool:

He's Vega

http://file037a.bebo.com/14/large/2007/11/02/12/5687761a5997721742l.jpg

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:17 AM

she looks cute :p

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:17 AM
3. Honda

http://inet.gamersmafia.com/storage/news/0/104754-5.jpg

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I stole super na's possum for a while :p

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/15904Possum19.JPG

Ellery
Suricate, you actually made yourself a braid? :eek: Wow, that's dedication.

Pasta-Na
:help: :scared:

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:21 AM
I stole super na's possum for a while :p

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/15904Possum19.JPG

some of them running on the roof of my place every night, sometimes they scream when they try to protect their "castle" :o

HAOCHEN-GOAT

Good one :lol:

Definitely better than this Akuma

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Other/Features/When%20Cosplay%20goes%20badly%20wrong/Akuma--article_image.jpg :help:

Or this Heman: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_faOHsB3OSeo/SLqengVRheI/AAAAAAAAAKU/a1QnJ9zRVhM/s400/he-man_disfraz.jpg

$uricate
she looks cute :p

She is, thats my girlfriend as Chun-Li and me as Vega :p

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:22 AM

just in case his noses a bit itchy :angel:

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:23 AM
She is, thats my girlfriend as Chun-Li and me as Vega :p

:eek: thought u were Chinese :p

Ellery
Have you Street Fighter fans seen this? :rolls: It's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBBaJwl-u-E

HAOCHEN-GOAT
some of them running on the roof of my place every night, sometimes they scream when they try to protect their "castle" :o

:scared: :eek: Really? :haha: OMG that has to be exciting :bounce: There are not these kind of animals here in Spain :lol: It make me laughs :rolls: OMG I want one on my home :bounce:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:26 AM

Yeah. Its not my real hair though, it wasnt long enough :lol:

btw, Suricate :p

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061116102952AA3ygV7

Oh right. Well done for finding that!

:scared:
We were talking about them on another thread. Mikey said they scream and pant all night.

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Guys, you just have to watch this:

0leM9fOtu0U

:speakles: :unsure: :haha: :haha: :haha:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:29 AM
:eek: thought u were Chinese :p

How can you tell Im not from that photo? Im wearing a mask :p

Have you Street Fighter fans seen this? :rolls: It's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBBaJwl-u-E

I need to watch it!

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:32 AM
:scared: :eek: Really? :haha: OMG that has to be exciting :bounce: There are not these kind of animals here in Spain :lol: It make me laughs :rolls: OMG I want one on my home :bounce:

one baby possum got into my place via the kitchen window around 2 years ago. and it ruined my fruit juice as it was all over the floor. it scared me a big time in the morning as it was sleeping on the middle shelf of my bookcase.

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:33 AM
How can you tell Im not from that photo? Im wearing a mask :p

I need to watch it!

so true :lol:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:36 AM
FbUK2zPszsE

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:36 AM
one baby possum got into my place via the kitchen window around 2 years ago. and it ruined my fruit juice as it was all over the floor. it scared me a big time in the morning as it was sleeping on the middle shelf of my bookcase.

http://berealct.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/possum.jpg

*DEAD*

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:38 AM

*DEAD*

so it looked much cuter and was so shy. i had to hold it with my hands gently and put back on the tree. :p

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Guys, you just have to watch this:

0leM9fOtu0U

:speakles: :unsure: :haha: :haha: :haha:

OMG :tape:

What is that?

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM
FbUK2zPszsE

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:40 AM
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads13/opossum+503911215324486.jpg

like a pissed-off cat :rolls:

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:41 AM

*DEAD*

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads13/opossum+503911215324486.jpg

These are Opossums I think, they live in America.

The possums in Australia look like this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Brushtail_possum.jpg

Theyre a lot cuter

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:41 AM
OMG :tape:

What is that?

It seems like a Japanese TV show when people enter other people's houses at night to wake them up :tape: But imagine you wake up like that. You dont know if its real or its a nightmare. People can have heart attack :eek:

Ellery
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:42 AM
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/10/05/294252/ugliest.dog.sam.release.jpg

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:43 AM
These are Opossums I think, they live in America.

The possums in Australia look like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dynamicdee/2225145303/

Theyre a lot cuter

true :p american possums look like big rats :devil:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:45 AM
People Im leaving

2.44 am here in Spain. I have to sleep :lol:

Godd night :wavey:

Ellery
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Good night Adry!

$uricate
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:47 AM
It seems like a Japanese TV show when people enter other people's houses at night to wake them up :tape: But imagine you wake up like that. You dont know if its real or its a nightmare. People can have heart attack :eek:

I know! That would scare the shit outta me :unsure:

People Im leaving

2.44 am here in Spain. I have to sleep :lol:

Godd night :wavey:

Goodnight :wavey:

Its late here too :yawn:

Pasta-Na
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM
night adrygf.