PDA

View Full Version : jennifer is so mean

baleineau
May 21st, 2002, 01:05 PM
has anyone noticed that Jennifer hardly ever wears socks when she plays......

for somebody with her earnings, you'd think she'd at least get down to sock shop and sort herself out.

people are dying from poverty everyday and would do anything to own a pair of socks.

Jennifer (and her tennis shoes) just stink.

AjdeNate!
May 21st, 2002, 01:13 PM
Yes, god damn her! Think of all the young children working in those sweat shops making socks...and since she doesn't wear them - demand is lower and the kids are getting laid off. Mai Ling's family will surely starve without her earnings. Poor Mai Ling! See what you've done Jen?

cappy happy
May 21st, 2002, 02:20 PM
AND! She only wears the one blue FILA dress!! :mad: She could feed Mai Ling's whole village for a year if she'd just wear a different outfit!! Damn cheapsake.... :fiery:

(This is a funny thread - LOL)!!!

babywhale
May 21st, 2002, 02:31 PM
not to mention that she employs her father as coach. such nepotism, such cost-cutting behaviour.

mind you she needs to save every penny she earns to build a house big enough for her ego and her a**.

(joking ;) )

*Izzy*
May 21st, 2002, 02:42 PM
Dammit Jen! Would it kill you to wear a pair of these???

http://www.tennisforce.com/images/SXM04B.JPG

ok, so they're not by Fila...and they're also really nasty...but I'm sure they'd look great with "that" dress:p

paigery
May 21st, 2002, 03:02 PM
Oh so that is why Stefano had to give up his on socks to Jennifer at the Aus final! She took the socks right off daddy's feet!

" OMG girl, you need to put your shoes and socks back on! I can't even play like this, uuuuuccckkk!"
http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/pics/large/bv_venue02.jpg

"Hey Rena, give babygirl the platinum visa and send her down to accesorize that body, I am talking star treatment, shoes, socks, dress, jewelry, hair do, eye lift, tummy tuck, and nails."

paigery
May 21st, 2002, 03:04 PM
:) Here's a smile, put it on..............

Cybelle Darkholme
May 21st, 2002, 03:57 PM
Jen! Poor Mai Ling is at the end of her rope! Now her kids are in the scrunchie sweat shop, you'd think you could deign to wear more than one scrunchie in your hair! Whats Mai Ling to do! Maybe she should send her kids to the raquet string sweat shop, you have plenty of those:bounce:

TeNnIsFaN
May 21st, 2002, 04:28 PM
OMG! Just another reason for people to hate her...:rolleyes:

veryborednow
May 21st, 2002, 04:30 PM
oh my god!

next she's going to be wearing socks with sandels... UGH!!

treufreund
May 21st, 2002, 04:40 PM
Why did you use an Asian name???? Are you racists? How dare you! Just kidding! Gotcha though for a second there.:p

Cybelle Darkholme
May 21st, 2002, 04:57 PM
Treufeund you are so right! In the spirit of equal opportunity here is the following:

Jen! What are you thinking! How dare you only use generic finger nail polish when those poor kidnapped kids from the suburbs are slaving away in underground new york city sweat shops! Poor Becky and Skip are working their pre-teen Beverly Hills 90210 fingers to the bone to make those Revlon cosmetics! Do you think the gift baskets from the Goddess and Babygirl Rena will put scraps on their makeshift tables! NO! They need you to accesorize girlfriend! Buy that makeup and help poor Becky and Skip before they're shipped off to the white slave sex market overseas!

Oh if any slavers are reading please kidnap mike sell and send him to the following PO box in care of Cybelle Darkholme...

treufreund
May 21st, 2002, 05:23 PM
sorry cybelle but i have Mike Sell chained up to my bedposts. ;)

AjdeNate!
May 21st, 2002, 05:36 PM
:) No... Mai Ling is an allusion to a line on Golden Girls. I can't remember the exact episode but it's about a wedding and picking the wrong man... Rose says 'Poor Mai Ling will be picked on at the country club at her coming out ball'. So Mai Ling gets brought in there a few times. (Sorry, I'm a GG fan with apparently too much time on my hands!)

Kart
May 21st, 2002, 05:42 PM
cybelle and treufreund - have you not heard the news ... Mike is engaged to be married this year ... (not to Monica BTW).

You guys had better get in there quick and change his mind ;) .

harloo
May 21st, 2002, 05:55 PM
Jen you stink, you wear no socks during a match. You know, many young people don't have socks to wear and you should be greatful that that fila wants to give you a pair free. We have to pay $5 for 3 pairs, waaaaaaaaa!!!! Boo hooooooo!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

griffin
May 21st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by veryborednow

next she's going to be wearing socks with sandels... UGH!!

oh, the humanity! *shudders*

babywhale
May 21st, 2002, 10:31 PM
i agree harloo. i think jen brings shame to the WTAAa. no wonder sports fans think they're all spolit, money-grabbing brats.

and all it would take is a quick nip down to the market stall and a couple of dollars.....they don't need to be designer socks or anything glitzy

TM
May 21st, 2002, 11:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...!!!

really???? i thought she wore ankle socks but then again "the comeback kid" did bite the sisters... :p trying to dress like them

Jakeev
May 22nd, 2002, 02:19 AM
I don't know about this thread being funny but hell I all I can pay attention to is hunkyalex's avatar........:drool:

xcrtbckhnd
May 22nd, 2002, 03:26 AM
Yeah, yeah, Jen is so mean, yada, yada, yada... I'm with Jakeev- Hunkyalex- that is Alex Corretja's amazing a$$ in your avatar right? I love him too!!! I can't get enough!!! Sorry, but your avatar is better than this thread IMHO!!!

ace78man
May 22nd, 2002, 04:49 AM
Seles wrote: Mai Ling is an allusion to a line on Golden Girls. I can't remember the exact episode but it's about a wedding and picking the wrong man...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Oh my god that episode was just on a few days ago! I LOVE that damn show!!! Did you see the one where Dorothy's friend "dies" of a heart attack while the two are playing tennis? Rose, Blanche, and Sophia are watching the match, when Dorothy's friend suddenly keels over.

Rose: Oh my god, Trudi fell down and she's not getting up!

Blanche: You don't think she's....?

Sophia: Yep. She's a goner.

Rose: But how do you know Sophia?

Sophia: There are two things every Italian knows for sure. When pasta sticks to a wall, it's done. When a body sticks to cement, it's dead.

:D

IcePrincess
May 22nd, 2002, 05:09 AM
Poor little Mai Ling. She and her cousin Kim Fung Toy were saving all their pennies so they could plant trees all across their village. And now Jennifer Capriati has destroyed their dreams. Damn you, Jennifer!!!

I wonder what Kathie Lee "Sweat Shop Queen" Gifford has to say about this!

;)

baleineau
May 22nd, 2002, 10:10 AM
yep, that's our stud's a** in my avatar.

i'm so looking forward to seeing him, erm, play at the French Open. i hope his, erm, form improves.

-Sonic-
May 22nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
his form looks pretty good from here.

i certainly wouldn't mind, erm, having it.

Shane54
May 22nd, 2002, 06:07 PM
Yes why are we using Asian names? Isn't that stereotyping?
Well, in the spirit of fairness here it goes:

Poor Madison and Alexander Phillip
Poor Jean Jacques and Brigitte
Poor Javier and Consuela
Poor Kendrick and Shyreisha
Poor Oleg and Oksana

:p :p :p :p

veryborednow
May 22nd, 2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Shane54
Yes why are we using Asian names? Isn't that stereotyping?
Well, in the spirit of fairness here it goes:

Poor Madison and Alexander Phillip
Poor Jean Jacques and Brigitte
Poor Javier and Consuela
Poor Kendrick and Shyreisha
Poor Oleg and Oksana

ok, after that, you have to tell me which countries they are from....

brunof
May 22nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
Personally, I would rather see Jan Michael Gambill without....umm...socks. They stick out more than his funky strokes! GO JENN and Jan Mike! :)

Jakeev
May 23rd, 2002, 01:52 AM
Hey hunkyalex if you are interested in seeing a more revealing pic of Alex (so I think it is anyway) please send me a private note.......:p

Shane54
May 23rd, 2002, 05:28 AM
Brunof, yum yum where is that avatar from?
I have a bunch of real "good" pictures of some hot men like that but I cant use them as avatars here ;)

Oizo
May 23rd, 2002, 07:40 AM
Jen is wearing actually socks, the same type that Seles and Anna do and if you look better youŽll see them. :p

brunof
May 23rd, 2002, 08:13 PM
Imagine the blisters one would get without socks. Imagine the rashes one would get with clay mashed in between your toes. Shane, the avatar is from some site I went to. Pretty hot isn't he? I have some more pics somewhere possibly, if you want to share. ;)

Anyway, GO JENN! :)