PDA

View Full Version : Prakusya/Widjaja (Perfect 100% Fed Cup records)

Buitenzorg
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:08 AM
http://www.fedcup.com/teams/team.asp?team=INA

I am not quite sure whether any team have 100% perfect record on Fed Cup

Angelique Widjaja & Wynne Prakusya have set 16-0 perfect doubles record wins

Buitenzorg
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:09 AM
:eek: very good achievement for Widjaja/Prakusya (NEVER LOST on their doubles match on Fed Cup) ;)

xin_hui
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:33 AM
lol....look at their opponents. sorry, but no one good except the chinese, and the chinese werent even that good then :tape:

Ellery
Apr 25th, 2006, 01:20 PM
:yeah:

nitsansh
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Let's hope the doubles in Israel will be a dead rubber...

Buitenzorg
Apr 25th, 2006, 11:17 PM
lol....look at their opponents. sorry, but no one good except the chinese, and the chinese werent even that good then :tape:

excuse me, smarty pants

I don't give a sh*t whether or not their opponents good or bad

winning is winning :p

shava
Apr 26th, 2006, 03:07 AM
lucky that they cancelled the dead rubber against Zi Yan/Jie Zheng,or the record should've been 16-1 ;)

Buitenzorg
Apr 26th, 2006, 04:50 AM
lucky that they cancelled the dead rubber against Zi Yan/Jie Zheng,or the record should've been 16-1 ;)

Honey, should Yan/Zheng win the doubles tie...which was plan to play againts a different INA Team :p (as Prakusya wasn't playing) :p check your notes correctly before you write here! ;)

danai
Apr 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Honey, should Yan/Zheng win the doubles tie...which was plan to play againts a different INA Team :p (as Prakusya wasn't playing) :p check your notes correctly before you write here! ;)

its absolutely right, it should be Yan/Zheng againts Septi Mende/Ayu Fani, but it is cancelled due to weather. :p