PDA

View Full Version : DVD Question

Lindsayfan32
Apr 24th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I was wondering if anyone on this board can help. I've found a person on the net who sells really cheap tennis matches on DVD and has alot of Lindsay's matches. A while ago there was link to an ebay store of a person who name is Drew and the person who's running this site name is Drew, I was wondering if this is the same person as Drew is in Canada and if memory serves me right so was this ebay store, the ebay stores seems to have closed down but here's the link to their website and if anyone has used them what are the quality of the DVD and service like ect.

http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html

If you know something you want to share good or badand don't want to leave it on the board feel free to PM me or send an email to the following address
vmainard32@hotkey.net.au

LethalLindsay
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:29 AM
It is the same woman, I bought from her heaps both on Ebay and from the website and the matches were great in general. I always ask her first what each match quality is like on a scale of 1 to 10 and she is always very upfront and honest about it so far anyway! (knock on wood!).
Hope this helps you out.

Lindsayfan32
Apr 25th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Thanks for that LethalLindsay that's exactly what I want to know. I am going to buy some DVD from her soon I thought it was the same person and read the ebay feedback and it was all positive and her replys to my emails were always quick. I asked her about the quliaty of her DVDS and they sound great.

RayRob
Apr 25th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Yes, I recommend Drew! If you mention the TOP forum, Drew will generally give a discount on the postage and packaging....well at least he/she did while on Ebay.

I bought quite a few DVD's and they were all grea quality, even the older ones. A very honest seller.

-Rache

Frederic
Apr 25th, 2006, 11:31 AM
I agree. I bought a match... She is a reliable person... I bought the Lindsay/Maria one, in Indian Wells... 6/0 6/0!! Good quality, and cheap...

Frederic
Apr 25th, 2006, 11:39 AM
There is someone on the net who is really realiable too... His name is Giuseppe, but I don't remember the website adress... But someone could tell us... He's got a lote of matches with Lindsay!!!

Lindsayfan32
Apr 25th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Thanks Rayrob and Frederic I thought she was good and realiable but I wanted to make sure before I part with the hard earned. I'm going to have a Lindsay beats up on the Williams sisters party with the first lot I get from her and then I am going to buy the Lindsay slam matches she has.

Frederic
Apr 25th, 2006, 09:43 PM
There is someone on the net who is really realiable too... His name is Giuseppe, but I don't remember the website adress... But someone could tell us... He's got a lote of matches with Lindsay!!!
Could someone please help me to find him... He has been mention here last year or something like that... I know that I had his website adress here, and I bought him a match, great quality, and he's got tons of matches!!! please, help!! :wavey: ;)

RJWCapriati
Apr 26th, 2006, 01:31 AM
Email Brian @ BKSeles@aol.com - he has a huge list of tennis matches that he has on dvd! You can set up the payment/shipping price with him.

Lindsayfan32
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Email Brian @ BKSeles@aol.com - he has a huge list of tennis matches that he has on dvd! You can set up the payment/shipping price with him.

Thanks for that RJWCapriati I'm still looking for someone who has the 1998 US open final and semi final for that matter. I will send Brian an email to try and track it down.

RJWCapriati
Apr 26th, 2006, 03:36 PM
You're Welcome, hope he has it for you :)

zabou1
Apr 27th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Could someone please help me to find him... He has been mention here last year or something like that... I know that I had his website adress here, and I bought him a match, great quality, and he's got tons of matches!!! please, help!! :wavey: ;)

Hi Fred :wavey:
I suppose you're looking for this guy:
www.geocities.com/peppeonthenet
I've sent him 2 e-mails and he has never answered... :confused: Perhaps you'll have more chance than me!

Frederic
Apr 28th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Hi Fred :wavey:
I suppose you're looking for this guy:
www.geocities.com/peppeonthenet
I've sent him 2 e-mails and he has never answered... :confused: Perhaps you'll have more chance than me!
Thanks a lot Isa!!!! Btw, did you receive my parcel?

minihil
May 2nd, 2006, 01:35 AM
There is a member here whose signature has a link that points to Tennis Videos. He/She has tons of matches. When you click on a prior year - say 2004, it opens up a pdf document. I somehow lost that link and forgot his/her name. Can you guys help?

Thanks a lot!

Lindsayfan32
May 3rd, 2006, 06:57 AM
There is a member here whose signature has a link that points to Tennis Videos. He/She has tons of matches. When you click on a prior year - say 2004, it opens up a pdf document. I somehow lost that link and forgot his/her name. Can you guys help?

Thanks a lot!

I think that's Karen in the UK she ahd a large number of matches but charges something like $19 a DVD and if I can get the same thing for $9 and the same quality I am going to go for the one who charges less. Here is the link for the site I think you talking about. I emailed her a few times and she was very quick with her replies.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

*timtams*
May 4th, 2006, 06:02 PM
hey guys,
stoopid computer broke for weeeeeeeeks and only just catching up with emails n wta stuff etc... I see the wimbledon thread needs a bump!

Erm that drew girl/guy in canada is very good and super fast. I think i paid via paypal and got the dvds, which are amazing quality from the oz open 2006 within a week and i am in the UK.
so drew deffo has my vote...

i used to get stuff from john pooley who has masses of tennis videos and is just puttingthem onto dvd format now, but he is also very good...
xx

*timtams*
May 4th, 2006, 06:04 PM
that karen, from tennisvideos site which are a bit pricier than most... has anyone ever bought off them cos there are some matches i really want but she says they might take upto 6 weeks to do, cos they do them all from scratch or sumat..... any reviews????

Lindsayfan32
May 4th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks for that Beck I will be buying some from Drew soon and Karen later ti fill the gaps that Drew doesn't have. At the moment I'm discovering the true meaning of being a poor student.

minihil
May 5th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Thanks you all!

But I am not talking about Karen....I wonder whether I can find that site again....I somehow think it might be Brian (BKseles@aol.com), coz I recall that person was looking for Seles matches....I tried emailing Brian but no response. Does anyone know whether Brian has a website?

Hey Beck, does john pooley have a website?

This guy (peppeonthenet) charges $14....too expensive.

*timtams*
May 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Hiya,
i just bought some matches off brian (bkseles). i never knew of him befor ei saw this thread, so cheers for the link... He has some matches which ive been trying to get hold of forever.
He responded to the email within about 10 mins, and within about 5 mins of emailing etc, i had paid via paypal and he said he would post next day, hope to get the dvds within a week. No sure about postaing times between uk and usa, but i am presuming its about a week!

John pooley has a website http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/JPooley/
dont worry he has other tennisplayers, not just steffi graf!

xx